Pbso deputy shoots his wife

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies

Pbso deputy shoots his wife

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:59 am

Boynton pd is invesgating pbso shooting involving one of own anybody can advise deputy’s name ?
0 x

Kris T

Re: Pbso deputy shoots his wife

Postby Kris T » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:09 am

Nothing new here, just another mentally UN-stable deputy from the behaviorist division.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm- ... story.html
0 x

Happy DV Month

Re: Pbso deputy shoots his wife. "Happy Domestic Violence Month".

Postby Happy DV Month » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:08 pm

Jose always knows how to explain things.
"Happy Domestic Violence Month".

http://www.gossipextra.com/2017/10/12/p ... each-80000

Psycho's w/ guns and badges.

BOLO !
Late model green and white Ford Taurus's, and UN-marked Impala's armed and dangerous.
0 x

Sticky's Therapy

Postby Sticky's Therapy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:25 pm

Happy DV Month wrote:Jose always knows how to explain things.

BOLO !
Late model green and white Ford Taurus's, and UN-marked Impala's armed and dangerous.

Sticky's  Happy Face.GIF
Sticky's Happy Face.GIF (6.92 KiB) Viewed 1496 times

Well. He should have sought help. I'm a PBSO behaviorist, and I specialize in husbands.
This all could have been avoided. I now cover all districts.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:35 pm

BOLO !

Shocker ! :o

"And by noon, both BBPD and PBSO are refusing to release information despite the fact that the deputy’s family has been notified of the violence".
0 x

Mod1

Postby Mod1 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:22 pm

Sticky's Therapy wrote:

BOLO !

Sticky's Happy Face.GIF

Well. He should have sought help. I'm a PBSO behaviorist, and I specialize in husbands.

Crazy ass you tube guy once again posting stupid shit about his infatuation object vicky.
0 x

Flirty Boy

Postby Flirty Boy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:36 pm

Mod1 wrote:
Sticky's Therapy wrote:

BOLO !

Sticky's Happy Face.GIF

Crazy ass you tube guy once again posting stupid shit about his infatuation object vicky.

That's Sticky the behaviorist. She knows about anger.

When she gets mad, and gets pissed
She grabs her pen, and she writes out a list
Of all the people who she won't miss.
She has her shitlist…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCiAYmhJJ70
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:44 pm

BOLO !

SUV's?
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:03 pm

Haven’t visited in a while but nice to see you classless morons are still irrelevant. I feel awful for the family. No matter who he is, he was tortured. It just sucks that he felt he had to hurt someone else. I heard a rumor who it was and if true it is shocking.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:59 pm

I move for psych tests on all sworn officers now.
We need to have all PBSO wives interviewed without the threat of their husbands presents.

Is he rude ? Does he blame you ? Does he shhhh you, when trying to watch tv?
These are the signs that indicates potential dangers. They need help.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:57 pm

sonetimes women just never know when to shut up
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:50 am

Who would pay for such tests? Shall we move for tests on every accountant over 60 as well? The sheer lunacy of you morons is amazing.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:37 am

Does anybody know who the Deputy is yet?
0 x

Divorce Lawyer

Postby Divorce Lawyer » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:45 am

Guest wrote:Who would pay for such tests? Shall we move for tests on every accountant over 60 as well? The sheer lunacy of you morons is amazing.

There needs to be a comprehensive interviews of both the armed sworn officer and the spouse separately, and jointly on a yearly bases by a qualified mental health expert.
If the spouse of the heavenly armed sworn officer indicates behavioral issues at home, then a case worker should be assigned to monitor the check list, and encourage the improvements in attitude needed to assure the mental health of the LEO.

Women play a major role in monitoring metal health attitudes, and currently are an UN-tapped resource when determining their husbands mental health.

Gail Arbor needs to get together a danger matrix drawn up, that would interpret the wives observations of the sworn Man LEO she's living with, and therefore, would save lives.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:13 pm

Guest wrote:Does anybody know who the Deputy is yet?

Nebergall
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:25 pm

Michael Demarco. Don’t know him. But sad either way.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:51 pm

Mike was a good guy, he will be sadly missed.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Does anybody know who the Deputy is yet?

Nebergall

No dumb fuck. Stop making up shit.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:29 pm

Was she cheating on him?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:42 pm

Guest wrote:Was she cheating on him?

SEFL American girls are replaceable.
They're simply dysfunctional, and not meant, or prepared for a 90+ day relationship.
I don't get it. This deputy had enough interaction with the public to know this, and yet, could not see it.
Sad for the children. What a waste.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:58 pm

No, she broke up with him and he couldn’t handle it.
0 x

IAD HQ

Postby IAD HQ » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:00 pm

Guest wrote:

No, she broke up with him and he couldn’t handle it.

There's always more to it than that. Shhh. Wait a minute. I hear paper shredders and whispering.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:16 pm

Yeah he filed a lawsuit to get a mattress and a mirror back didn't anyone see something weird about that picture and pick up on anything? But hang on a second, he works for Sergeant Ortiz and that buffoon is too wrapped up in his own screwed up life to recognize the signs That he was about to do harm to himself or someone else.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:46 pm

Guest wrote:Yeah he filed a lawsuit to get a mattress and a mirror back didn't anyone see something weird about that picture and pick up on anything? But hang on a second, he works for Sergeant Ortiz and that buffoon is too wrapped up in his own screwed up life to recognize the signs That he was about to do harm to himself or someone else.

Court Services of all should know how to avoid these domestics.
Certainly someone knew something was off. The mattress should be a write off, and the mirror unless a Chippendale, or Tiffany, should have been written off too.
Something's missing in this mess.....
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:31 pm

we are waiting for the cover up to begin,where's fdle?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:23 pm

God bless Det. Demario. There was a true gentleman who knew hown to treat a woman. Just ask his girlfriend what an upstanding man he was. Well, other than the fact he fucking shot the bitch. Demarco just loved her to death, no pun intended. I heard his girl was so hot, he shot his load. Ow, when is someone going to murder suicide that fat motherfucker Gauger?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:28 pm

Guest wrote:God bless Det. Demario. There was a true gentleman who knew hown to treat a woman. Just ask his girlfriend what an upstanding man he was. Well, other than the fact he fucking shot the bitch. Demarco just loved her to death, no pun intended. I heard his girl was so hot, he shot his load. Ow, when is someone going to murder suicide that fat motherfucker Gauger?

Do you think that shit is funny? You are a complete fucking asshole! Mike was truly a good guy, I've known him for years and this situation is very tragic for both families. Why on earth would you come on here and make fun of it? You should be ashamed of yourself!!!
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:God bless Det. Demario. There was a true gentleman who knew hown to treat a woman. Just ask his girlfriend what an upstanding man he was. Well, other than the fact he fucking shot the bitch. Demarco just loved her to death, no pun intended. I heard his girl was so hot, he shot his load. Ow, when is someone going to murder suicide that fat motherfucker Gauger?

Do you think that shit is funny? You are a complete fucking asshole! Mike was truly a good guy, I've known him for years and this situation is very tragic for both families. Why on earth would you come on here and make fun of it? You should be ashamed of yourself!!!

Yeah, truly a good guy that showed his true colors. His actions speak volumes.
0 x

wacko

Postby wacko » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Yeah he filed a lawsuit to get a mattress and a mirror back didn't anyone see something weird about that picture and pick up on anything? But hang on a second, he works for Sergeant Ortiz and that buffoon is too wrapped up in his own screwed up life to recognize the signs That he was about to do harm to himself or someone else.

Certainly someone knew something was off. The mattress should be a write off, and the mirror unless a Chippendale, or Tiffany, should have been written off too.

SHUT THE FUCK UP you fucking nut case psycho mother fucker. EVERY single fucking post it's the same fucking shit with you. You are a fucking nut case who needs to follow this example and shoot your self.
0 x

Where's Lippman ?

Postby Where's Lippman ? » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:25 pm

PBSO is not a center of peace, tranquility, mental health, and well being.
You can go into the Org. as normal, but over time, the little green gremlins can take over the mind.
Likely a PTS from extreme cognitive dissidence built up from working in court services, and using the The Nuremberg Defense as a rational for his day to day vocational activities, just didn't cut it any more.

Court Services PTS is real. Those who work in, or have come in contact with this division has suffered a higher rate of high BP due to the stresses of robbing the public, for the thieves who commit frauds. Where's the PBA on this ?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:31 pm

wacko wrote:
Guest wrote:

SHUT THE FUCK UP you fucking nut case psycho mother fucker. EVERY single fucking post it's the same fucking shit with you. You are a fucking nut case who needs to follow this example and shoot your self.

Chill out man . Calm down. Don't go home shoot the old lady. It's all okay.
The D/S was fighting over a mattress and a stupid mirror. Relax. WTF?
Its sort of weird don't you think ?
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:38 pm

He worked in court services/civil unit. With the assholes that they have running that unit it's a wonder how anybody makes it out of there alive. It's a shame that this guy was so fucked up that he had to harm someone and eat a bullet.
0 x

The Bad Guys Stress

Postby The Bad Guys Stress » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:00 pm

Guest wrote:He worked in court services/civil unit. With the assholes that they have running that unit it's a wonder how anybody makes it out of there alive. It's a shame that this guy was so fucked up that he had to harm someone and eat a bullet.

True. The pain of working CS is invisible. The severe cognitive dissidence has a cumulative effect.
There are a few good guys in there. Mostly older, and still need to walk on egg shells as to not expose corrupt judges, and officials. You have to think about it from their POV, that they are not allowed to mention.

Many of them worked the streets but once they work in court services, they relise they've spent most of their career fleecing the public, for the much larger criminals in The 15th. Circuit.
Working for the bad guys day after day, It must take its toll on good cops.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:59 pm

Guest wrote:He worked in court services/civil unit. With the assholes that they have running that unit it's a wonder how anybody makes it out of there alive. It's a shame that this guy was so fucked up that he had to harm someone and eat a bullet.

He should have gotten some hooch, from Bruce. Drinking saves lives.
0 x

Clerk of Courts

Re: Pbso deputy shoots his wife, Clerk's Office will miss his fraudulent workmanship

Postby Clerk of Courts » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:16 pm

Fraudulent Clerk of the Court.GIF
Fraudulent Clerk of the Court.GIF (21.89 KiB) Viewed 711 times

He'll certainly be missed.
He served many of our counterfeited, doctored, and fraudulent documents for our office and the few private lawyers, and corrupted judges who run my office.

R.I.P. Comrade.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:28 pm

Guest wrote:

This is a truly sad event.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:46 pm

the girl was out walking her dog when she was shot.glad the dog's ok
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:13 pm

I worked with Mike every day for the past 10 years or more and never would I have thought that he would be capable of such a horrific act. He was so quiet and laid-back. Never saw a tendency for violence. There's got to be more to the story.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:34 pm

I think you're right.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:41 am

Based upon what standard? You are as flawed as BLM who think cops are running amok and shooting black people. I see hundred a day and haven’t shot one. But because one guy has relationship issues everyone needs to be evaluated. Brilliant. Now go shoot yourself.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”