Bradshaw Caught Stealing a Gun from Evidence! Ordering False Reports!

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies
Anonymous

Bradshaw Caught Stealing a Gun from Evidence! Ordering False Reports!

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 16, 2011 11:02 am

Want to know why Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw saves the worst Deputies in the agency from getting fired? Because if he got rid of them, he would be a hypocrite. A captain testified Bradshaw was caught stealing a firearm from Evidence and ordering others to falsify Police Reports when he was a Major at West Palm Beach Police Department. This case may be from a while ago, but he was a MAJOR with the West Palm Beach Police Department! perhaps a MAJOR thief and a MAJOR liar, too. As the very true adage goes, Once a thief, always a thief. Sheriff Ric Bradshaw - you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself! I personally don't see how a man who thinks it is okay at the Rank of Major finds it acceptable to steal firearms out of evidence or order others to falsify police reports. Criminals always graduate to higher levels - makes you wonder what he's doing now, doesn't it? We have to be thankful for "The Truth" coming out!

The following is a deposition for West Palm Beach Case Number 85-8190.
This deposition was from the United States District Court
Southern District of Florida
Deposition by James Gabbard
Chief of Police for the City of Vero Beach
Chief Gabbard is a retired Captain with the City of West Palm Beach
While we are working on obtaining more information, here are excerpts from his Deposition:

Deposition about Bradshaw ordering Falsified Reports (starting on p. 24)

Q. Do you ever hear Major Bradshaw to direct officers to rewrite police reports were redraft police reports?

A. Yes.

Q. Here every year Major Bradshaw to direct officers to redraft please reports involving use of force?

A. No, sir.

Q. Did you ever hear Major Bradshaw say why he was – strike that. Major Bradshaw ever direct police officers to change the sequencing of facts contained in the police report?

A. Yes.

Q. Can you give me an example of the type of sequencing he ordered changed?

A. I worked –Bradshaw and I were in the detective bureau together. I work an armed robbery that I went to Babc*** furniture at the top of the hill from the police station. He and I responded from the police station. The guy had come in and snatch some money out of a bag and taken off. We tracked the guy and went to the house down there on Datura street, some placed in the 600 block. It was either a Datura or a Clematis street address. It was in the alley.

We arrested some individuals for the offense or at least one individual. We got to the police station, and there are three officers of writing police reports about the incident. One of which came to me, Jim Spatara, and Eugene savage, and I think Mike Kennedy was the other one. And said to me that Bradshaw wanted then to change their police reports to indicate that the bag of money was found closer to a suspect, actually on the opposite side of the room and actually was found in what they should do.

I confronted Bradshaw with that, and he went into a tirade and denied it and so forth. And, you know, I went to the lieutenant with it because I felt like that –there’s Gotta be something wrong. He took it to the captain, the captain of the division, who was Mickey Man, and reports state pretty much the same as Bradshaw directed them. I wasn’t particularly satisfied that, so I went to the state attorney’s office. And I believe Steve Gomberg was involved in Barry Krischer was involved. And the individuals plead, I believe. I gave the deposition that outline the same facts I don’t know if if you are fishing overlooking.

Deposition about Bradshaw stealing a firearm from the Evidence Locker (Starting on P. 44)

Q. You never heard of any other allegations made against Bradshaw regarding any kind of records for anything did you?

A. No, other than this evidence caper, the report writing.

Q. What’s that?

A. The chief caught him with a gun out of evidence.

Q. Siegrist caught him with a gun out of the evidence and he was suspended for several days?

A. Five days. And he had some reports.

Q. OK. Other than that, though, you haven’t heard –well I don’t have any other questions.

REDIRECT EXAMINATION
By Mr. Green:

Q. Can you tell us a little bit more?

A. I mean I don’t know anything else.

Q. Okay. So Bradshaw was basically suspended for stealing?

A. No, I don’t think that was the stated grounds.

Q. The stated grounds?

A. That was not the stated grounds.

Q. What was the stated grounds?

A. THat he removed a card from evidence, a card from evidence without –or he was in the evidence room without authorization.

Q. What was he doing in the evidence room without authorization?

A. You want me to tell you the whole story?

Q. Sure.

Mr. Gelston: tell him everything.
By Mr. Green:

Q. He brought it up.

A. There was a –I got a call from Captain Mann one morning. He called me down to his office. And he said I’ve got something really serious. I’ve got to tell somebody. I don’t know who to tell.

He and I are close friends even today. He told me that deputy chief or that Major Bradshaw at that time had removed some reports, or removed a card from an area in the administration division relating to evidence, and had gone down to the evidence room in taking the same card from, matching card were duplicate card, backup card, whenever you want a call it, from the box in the evidence room that described the pistol. The evidence custodian at the time with the fellow by the name of Bob Linton, something like that. He’s the custodian.

When things were removed he noted that case number. He then went to Captain Mann, Captain Mann being honest and forthright said he would check into it. When he found out what the case was, he was able to trace it to a case card. It was a gun that was found. It was the mini millimeter Smith and Wesson. It was found in some sort of case. I don’t recall what. And that everything was missing, reports, evidence sheets, everything was missing, as was the gun from evidence.

I told him, I said, “you’ve got to tell the Chief.” I mean it was obvious that a gun had been stolen, had been removed from the building and reports had been removed. So he sat on it a day, I believe. He was really nervous about it, because obviously he was risking a great deal. But I told them he had no choice.

So he went to the chief and told the chief what happened. The chief came into the staff room the next –and this is his words, all never forget it is long as I live.

“I’ve caught Major Bradshaw with his hand in the cookie jar and I’m going to suspended him for five days in the matter is closed.” He said, “does anyone have anything to say about it?”

Of course I’ve got, you know, problems with that kind of thing, because I felt like he didn’t know the whole story and wasn’t willing to accept it.

I told him Major Bradshaw was a thief and lied to him and he was, in fact, going to steal the gun.

Well, Bradshaw had brought the gun back in along with the original police reports, all of the evidence sheets, it had given them back to Captain Mann and they were returned to the file.

The Chief and I got into a heated discussion regarding what I thought, what I thought and what he thought. And he was the Chief, so of course, I didn’t have any choice but to accept it at that point.

This was in the morning. Someone apparently leaked the information to some of the media and they began to call within just a few minutes of this happening. The chief came down to my office in close the door and he said to me, he said, well, he says, “I know he was stealing the gun.” He says, “I’m going to save him. He’s got a lot of time invested here and I would hate to see him ruin his career over this and I’m going to save him.” He said that the gun – and he told me this –he said that Bradshaw had admitted to him that he stole the gun in that it was all boxed up and ready to be shipped somewhere. But somebody wanted the gun. In later on in the conversation he hinted at where it might be going, but that’s immaterial, I think. And Bradshaw can offer to resign and he refused to accept his resignation. And he still thought he ought to save him.

He then made a statement on the news said Bradshaw was in the evidence room for unauthorized purposes. I think there was an investigation. I think the city manager got involved a little bit, but nothing of any consequence and no one had enough nerve. Well, I take that back.

Somehow Bloodworth got involved in this sequence is there a I’m very unclear, very unclear on. But he and the chief had a conversation and apparently he is convinced by the statement to the chief that it was being handled in the state attorney’s office bowed out.

I knew at the time that my days were numbered as for Charlie Mann. Since that time I’ve departed, since that time Charlie Mann now has been transferred from his division. He now sits at a desk on the 4 to 12 shift with a radio and was told not to move for his part. But he’s got two or three more years to go. And he’s 51, 52 years old. He can’t do anything. He did have the luxury I had of a wife it worked in a fairly marketable skill.

Mr. Green: I have nothing.

Mr. Carroll: nothing.

Mr. Gelston: I don’t have anything. You want to read or wave?

The witness: I’d better read it I guess.

DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE FILE HERE!
edited by NewsWriter on 4/5/2012
0 x

Anonymous

Bradshaw Caught Stealing a Gun from Evidence? Ordering False Repts?

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 16, 2011 11:43 am

There will also, soon be a deposition on this website where Gauger admits to violating The Police Officer Bill of Rights. Statute 112.532 & 533. Stay tuned. Now we know some of you Kiss asses can't write, let's see if u fukers can read.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 16, 2011 1:09 pm

WELL THIS IS JUST SHOCKING. I WONDER WHY HE WAS STEALING THE GUN AND ATTEMPTING TO REMOVE ALL EVIDENCE ONE WAS EVER FOUND. WAS HE LOOKING FOR A THROW AWAY GUN TO PLANT ON SOMEONE? WAS HE LOOKING TO SEND IT AS A GIFT LIKE HE SAID? WAS HE GOING TO PLANT IT ON SOMEONE IN A TRAFFIC STOP? WAS HE SENDING IT TO ANOTHER OFFICER TO PLANT ON SOMEONE? REGARDLESS OF WHAT BRADSHAW'S INTENTIONS WERE, THEY WERE NOTHING BUT CRIMINAL AND EVIL.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 16, 2011 2:43 pm

Words can't say how dissapointed I am after reading this. After being a supporter and defender of his since he came here, I am for once ashamed of him being our leader. It would be more palpable if I read this and Bradshaw was a rookie at the time but that isn't very well the case, is it. A Major. A stinking major who should know the difference between right and wrong.

I think this is a point, sheriff, where you need to be straight up and answer a few questions we all deserve the answers to. What is your explanation for this? Why? Who were you sending the gun to? Why did you destroy all records of the guns existence? Why oh why, Sheriff? I trusted you! I defended you! And here you leave me hanging out to be laughed at.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Always knew he was dirty, finally the truth is coming to the surface. How can we trust this man as our Sheriff when this incident alone causes serious credibility and integrity issues, like the ones he often preaches. I am sure there are other skeletons in this mans closet!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Just read the entire deposition, if you have the time read it. I thought Bradshaw's walking around with a dog bite book, as alleged in the desposition, was just as telling as the evidence room incident.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 16, 2011 4:29 pm

I read it but didnt really get the point of the dog bite book. I know someone said it would bite him in the ass one day but wasnt the bite where the guys testicles were hanging out of the sack a justified bite? Or do you mean the fact he was bragging about it and laughing about it or whatever the deposition said? Personally, I couldn't imagine getting bitten in the ding dong and having it rip the testicles out of my scrotum. All I can say is Ouch!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 16, 2011 4:52 pm

I KNOW DICK AND THE FOG ARE READING THIS. WHAT ARE THEY DOING? CANT THEY OFFER SOME KIND OF EXPLANATION? CANT THEY JUSTIFY WHAT HE DID AT ALL? ARE THEY NOT GOING TO MAKE A STATEMENT? COMEON RIC. YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOME KIND OF ANSWER TO THIS. DONT YOU? IM WAITING FOR ONE OF THE THREE EXCUSES:

1. RIC WAS SO CONCERNED WITH A CITIZEN IN HIS JURISDICTION WHO WAS BEING STALKED, HE TOOK THE GUN AND WAS GOING TO GIVE IT TO HER FOR SELF DEFENSE. IT DOESNT MATTER THE GUN MIGHT HAVE BEEN USED IN SOME OTHER CRIME. IT WAS ONLY FOUND PROPERTY SO WHO WAS GOING TO CARE?

2. RIC MADE A SIMPLE CHAIN OF CUSTODY ERROR. IT DOESNT MATTER THAT HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CASE, DOESN'T MATTER HE TOOK ALL DOCUMENTATION IN AN EFFORT TO HIDE THE FACT THE GUN WAS EVER IN THE STATION. IT WAS A SIMPLY CHAIN OF EVIDENCE MISTAKE, KIND OF LIKE WHEN WE FORGET TO WRITE SOMETHING ON A PROPERTY RECEIPT.

3. RIC WAS DOING AN INSPECTION OF THE EVIDENCE ROOM FOR CLEANLINESS. HE WAS WALKING THROUGH THE EVIDENCE ROOM AND SLIPPED ON THE SHELF, KNOCKING OVER A BIN. ALL THE EVIDENCE CAME CRASHING DOWN ON HIM. IT JUST SO HAPPENS THE GUN FELL IN HIS BACK POCKET. THE REPORT AND EVIDENCE CARD, WHICH HAD FALLEN ON THE FLOOR, HAD STUCK TO HIS SHOES FROM THE BUBBLEGUM ON THE SOLE. HE DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE FOR THE REST OF THE DAY UNTIL HE GOT HOME AND FOUND THE ITEMS ON HIS SHOES. HE DIDNT REALIZE THE GUN WAS IN HIS POCKET IMMEDIATELY EITHER BECAUSE HE WAS GOING TO WEAR THAT UNIFORM ANOTHER DAY BEFORE HAVING IT DRY CLEANED.

COME ON, RIC! LET US IN ON YOUR LITTLE ANECDOTE. IM SURE IT WILL BE A KNEE SLAPPER AND WE WILL ALL SAY, "OHHHHH... SO THAT'S HOW IT HAPPENED! HA HA HA THAT'S A FUNNY STORY AND I COULD SEE THAT HAPPENING TO ME!"

COME ON RIC! TEL US PLEASE! OR YOU CAN HAVE YOUR MOUTHPIECE FOG OR PBA DO IT FOR US!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 16, 2011 4:56 pm

Exactly, that Bradshae would allegedly bother to take it to a staff meeting and show it off like a trophy book. Yes, we use K-9s and they are invaluable tool for law enforcement - but it is inappropriate to carry a book around to show the damage inflicted. Probably the only time these kind of pictures would be appropriate would be in a deposition or court of law if the amount of damage inflicted was in question. But hey, that's just my opinion.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Is this for real? Bradshaw? WTF???
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Those excuses are priceless! How about this:

Ric was an amature ballistics sleuth and had a complete ballistics lab in his garage. He thought the lab at west palm was inferior, so he took the gun and all paperwork to his house to see if the gun was used in any crimes. Unfortunately the ballistics didn't match any of the other pistols that Ric stole - I mean borrowed from evidence that he failed to return.

Sounds like he had the process if stealing evidence down pretty well. I wonder what else Rickey sticky fingers took home.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 16, 2011 8:01 pm

I voted yes in ethics poll on the news site. I just went back, canceled my vote and revoted no. I'll never see that man the same way again. I guess I had been caught up drinkin the cool aid but I'm now on a diet.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 16, 2011 8:14 pm

We know how this will play out. Someone from Bradshaws administration will come on here and say the officer who gave the deposition had a grudge or try to smear the guys life, job or family. All the crooked shut Bradshaw does - it's never Bradshaw's fault. It is the fault of others. He has had no means to defend any allegations without resorting to personal smears and attacks. Typical democrat. Nice way to do business.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 16, 2011 8:36 pm

We are talking scum here. Scum. Get him and Gauger out.....quick.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 16, 2011 10:15 pm

Good for you DepDawg for bringing this to light and standing firm. I'm guessing this came in on the tip line so we should also thank the person who sent it. What a great team.
edited by DeputyDog on 5/16/2011
0 x

Deputy Dog

Postby Deputy Dog » Mon May 16, 2011 10:19 pm

No prob. It was definitely a great tip and the truth should be proud. By the way, I fixed your post formatting, hope you don't mind.
edited by DeputyDog on 5/16/2011
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 17, 2011 7:30 am

All I can say is -- woooowwwww!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 17, 2011 11:26 am

One of the things that really scares me about all this.....BESIDES the fact our boss is a thief......Is that if something comes because of this ( why hasn't it hit the post yet??) GAUGER would be our NEW BOSS ! ! We would be hurtled back 25 years to the "good old boys" days again. That is REALLY SCARY ! ! ! Sheriff Gauger.....HOLY CRAP ! !
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 17, 2011 11:42 am

Yeah, well that may happen yet. Word around our division is that Bradshaw is going to pull out at the last minute and Fattie is going to take his place. Yes, that would be just as bad. At least TRIES to pretend he's got ethics and morals. Gauger doesn't mind showing the world he's a dishonest crook.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 17, 2011 4:23 pm

[b]I wrote this song for Ric about this incident. Ric, I hope you enjoy![/b]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][b]Sing this song to the Aerosmith song, "Janie's Got a Gun"[/b][/color]

Bradshaw Stole A Gun
Bradshaw Stole A Gun
The fun has just begun
And now he is on the run

What is Ric gonna do?
Now that we're on to you?

You see when Ric e boy got busted
they swept it all be-neath the rug
And Ric-e can't be trusted and neither can his brass
because they are a bunch of thu-uuu-uuuugs!

Bradshaw Stole A Gun
Bradshaw Stole A Gun
Was gonna send it to his hon
and now his career’s com-in undone

Ric went in the room real fast
And he smuggled it out in his ass

He’s gonna plant it on a black man
And tell the judge he saw it all
And then they gonna convict him based on Ric’s lie
As long as Bradshaw doesn’t take the fa-aaa-aaaaalll!

Now, Run away, Run away Ric Bradshaw Oh oh oh o oh
Now, Run away, Run away Ric Bradshaw Oh oh oh o oh

Bradshaw Stole A Gun
Bradshaw Stole A Gun
Try-in to look out for number one
cause bein Sheriff is so much fun

What does Ric got to lose?
Now fat Mikey is sing-in the blues oh!

You know that Ric-e can’t be trusted
to have control of the agency
Cause it’s not about tax-payers, it’s all about himself
He thinks it’s all about me me me-eee-eeee Oh!

Run away, run away Ric and Mike-ey
Run away, run away, run run run run, Oh!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 17, 2011 4:56 pm

They are joined at the trough. They both must go.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 17, 2011 5:23 pm

He was going to give it to his future ex-wife for protection - probably from him LOL![quote="Anonymous"]WELL THIS IS JUST SHOCKING. I WONDER WHY HE WAS STEALING THE GUN AND ATTEMPTING TO REMOVE ALL EVIDENCE ONE WAS EVER FOUND. WAS HE LOOKING FOR A THROW AWAY GUN TO PLANT ON SOMEONE? WAS HE LOOKING TO SEND IT AS A GIFT LIKE HE SAID? WAS HE GOING TO PLANT IT ON SOMEONE IN A TRAFFIC STOP? WAS HE SENDING IT TO ANOTHER OFFICER TO PLANT ON SOMEONE? REGARDLESS OF WHAT BRADSHAW'S INTENTIONS WERE, THEY WERE NOTHING BUT CRIMINAL AND EVIL.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 17, 2011 5:27 pm

I heard the cop talk radio show knows about this Depo too, I can't wait to hear their take on it! Those guys tell it like it is, like it or leave it. Got to give them credit. It's about time people with balls like those on this site and through talk radio stepped up! You have created a forum for the little guy to expose the corrupt kingpins, great job!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 17, 2011 6:03 pm

CORRUPT KINGPINS. I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD LIVE TO SEE THE DAY WHEN THE HEAD OF A PRESTIGIOUS AGENCY LIKE PBSO COULD BE REFERRED TO AS A CORRUPT KINGPIN, YET SADLY IT IS SO TRUE. THANKS RIC. RIC IS LIVING IN A HOUSE WORTH $1.1 MILLION - I AM REALLY QUESTIONING WHERE HE GOT THE MONEY. HEY RIC - DID YOU CUT A DEAL WITH THE AO, THE EVIDENCE CUSTODIAN AND THE SUSPECT TO DIVIDE MONEY IN LEU OF CHARGING THE GUY?

RIC TO SUSPECT: HAY PAL - WE CAUGHT YOU WITH 10 KELOS OF COKE AND 5 MILLION BUCKS. MAKE YOU A DEAL THOUGH. YOU CAN KEEP YOUR COKE AND BE ON YOUR WAY IF YOU GIVE US HALF.

RIC TO AO AND EVIDENCE CUSTODIAN: LETS PRETEND NOTHING EVER HAPPENED. YOU TWO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND WE CAN EACH WALK AWAY WITH ALMOST A COOL MILLION. I GOT A HOUSE I WANT TO BUY BUT I CANT DO IT ON A COPS SALARY. NOT AN HONEST COPS SALARY ANYWAY.

THANKS RIC. WHOEVER AIRBRUSHED YOUR FACE ON THAT PUNISHER GUY GOT IT BACKWARDS. YOU ACTUALLY MAKE PUNISHER LOOK LIKE A SAINT. ILL MAKE YOU A DEAL. BRING PUNISHER BACK TO RUN THE AGENCY, YOU RESIGN AND WE WILL HAVE FAR LESS OF A CRIMINAL ELEMENT IN THIS PLACE. CAN YOU PLEAAAASSSSSEEEE TAKE GAUGER WITH YOU? WE WILL GET SOME OTHER CLASS ACT TO PUT IN HIS PLACE. HOW ABOUT LISBOA? STRIKE THAT. YOU NEED LISBOA FOR YOUR "TEAM" SO WHEN THE LAW COMES LOOKING FOR YOU, YOU HAVE A GET AWAY DRIVER. ASSHOLE.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 17, 2011 6:05 pm

That song is fucking funny. i actually sang it to the aerosmith on my ipod and it sounded pretty good.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Holy **** this thread is fucking hilarious! Can't get this funny at a comedy club. It's very sad at the same time. Ric is a scumbag and I can't believe this never came out at his first election. I read that depo and would pay to see the police report capt. Mann wrote on the incident. I'll wager any amount of money it doesn't exist anymore after Bradshaw was the West Palm Chief. That **** probably got destroyed "accidentally" during Rics tenure. He probably snuck it out while he was raiding the evidence room for goodies...
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 17, 2011 9:52 pm

So Bradshaw stole the gun out of the evidence room and had it boxed up to ship. Do you know how many felonies, both state and federal felonies, that would be? How bout shipping s stolen firearm in the mail. Across state lines perhaps? Tampering with evidence? Destruction of an official document? Obstruction? Grand theft? How about being armed while in commission of a felony? God damn, Ric. I don't know many people, even the ones I arrest, that have broken that many laws in the course of their lives, let alone a 2 day span. Nice goin.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 18, 2011 1:04 am

THIS SHERIFF WAS A MAJOR WHEN HE DID THIS? I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO TYPE HERE. MY HANDS ARE FROZEN SOLID.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 18, 2011 1:16 am

Okay. NOW I GOT THAT DAM AEROSMITH SONG IN MY HEAD. ALL I CAN PICTURE IS R.B. LOOKING AROUND LIKE A COMMON SHOP LIFTER BEFIRE SHOVING THE GUN UP HIS ASS. A VERY FUNNY VISUAL IMHO. I GUESS THERE IS REALLY NOTHING TO SAY. I ALWAYS HAD THIS IDEA THAT RIC WAS ONLY A PUPPET AND GAUGER RAN THE SHOW IN HIS BIZARRE UNDERHANDED WAY. IHAVE TO COME TO TERMS AND REEVALUATE THAT NOTION. ONE OF TWO THINGS:

1. BRADSHAW HAS MUCH MORE TO DO WITH THE UNDERHANDEDNESS WE HAVE ALL BEEN WITNESSING AND ATTRIBUTING TO GAUGER

OR

2. BRADSHAW IS JUST STUPID. ONLY A DAMED FOOL WOULD BE CAUGHT STEALING A GUN OUT OF EVIDENCE. THIS ASSUMES BRADSHAW MADE HUS WAY TO THE TOP BECAUSE NO ONE WANTED HIM SO THEY PROMITED HIM OUT, A FAIRLY COMMON PRACTICE. IN THIS CASE BRADSHAW IS MIRE OF A PUPPET THAN I THOUGHT.

EITHER WAY, I THUNK IM GOING TO LOSE SONE SLEEP ICER THIS KNOWING THAT THE GUYS FROM RIVIERA HAVE A MORE ETHICAL BOSS THAN WE DO. OH THE SHAME.

BRADSHAW HAD A LOT OF HIPOCRACY GOING AFTER THE OLD BELLE GLADE CHIEF FOR STUFF MUSSING FROM THE EVIDENCE ROOM. BRADSHAW WASN'T THERE VISITING WAS HE? ROFL!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 am

We need integrity! MASALOTTI FOR SHERIFF!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Wonder what McCauliffe and Paul Zachs would do to the average cop that did this today? Let him off like Bludworth or go for blood! I think you all know the answer. Then again, they LOVE BradDic! They are all in BED together, he is a great corrupt Sheriff, how dare he judge or discipline ANYONE? He's come after guys for alot less than this, but depends who you are - selective enforcement as usual.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 18, 2011 4:15 pm

We should all know by know that McCauliffe only goes after issues that he can get the most press from as long as it doesn't involve Bradshaw. It is amazing how most of the things that happens/involes PBSO gets shoved to the back of the news. Something must get done about this. A higher force needs to come in and investigate the SA office and Bradshaw's office. A big clean up.

[quote="Anonymous"]Wonder what McCauliffe and Paul Zachs would do to the average cop that did this today? Let him off like Bludworth or go for blood! I think you all know the answer. Then again, they LOVE BradDic! They are all in BED together, he is a great corrupt Sheriff, how dare he judge or discipline ANYONE? He's come after guys for alot less than this, but depends who you are - selective enforcement as usual.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Sheriff, these interrogatories are taking me forever! Only because the list of criminal activity that you are responsible for, is sooooooo darn long!I honestly do not know how on earth you are going to explain the total disregard for PBSO policy to the point where it has became criminal. You not only advocated it, but directed and finalized it with your pretty little signature. You got a lot of explaining to do! What's soo darn funny is your zero tolerance for untruthfullness. Your the Biggest Liar! If they had a show called the biggest liar........ fill in the blank, Ric. I hope you are losing sleep, like the many nights you caused others to do the same. However, I hope you ae losing sleep because Jesus is tearing at your heart to repent. I pray for my enemies, though I may have to ultimately destroy them. You will be taken off your thrown, and all of those watching will see what happens when people abuse their authority when questionable command decisions are made or decisions that should be made to uphold the integrity of the department are NOT made, as in the case that's going to end your career. I do love you, Ric. However, gunna take you out to that ole woodshed for a good ole fashion ass whippin. Sorry, it gots to get done. Yo, Dep Dog, you know what time it is! Hippity Hop, The Rabbit.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 18, 2011 8:29 pm

What a great job tonight by Cop Talk Radio bringing this depo up for all to come read, those guys rock! Finally somebody with balls thats not kissing any ass or afraid to step up in this county. Something that is WAY over due! I like their take on getting Lake Worth PD back to what it should have been all along. It is no coincidence that your State Attorney and Sheriff have been in bed together trying to conquer one city after another by discrediting their PD's. These guys and their "HITLER" syndrom need to be crushed! Looks like their day may finally be coming. Lets keep exposing these corrupt assholes!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 18, 2011 8:55 pm

I CAUGHT THE SHOW FOR THE FIRST TIME TONIGHT AND THOUGHT IT WAS EXCELLENT AND THERE EAS GREAT BALANCE BETWEEN THE HOSTS. IM GLAD TO SEE A SITE THAT DOESNT PANDER TO THE SHERIFF AND SAYS THINGS LIKE THEY ARE. I ESPECIALLY LIKED THE SEGMENT ON LAKE WORTH AND THE CALLER AT THE END WAS GREAT! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I'LL BE LISTENING NEXT WEEK. THANKS FOR TURNING ME ON TO THIS DEPOSITION!
0 x

Deputy Dog

Postby Deputy Dog » Wed May 18, 2011 9:02 pm

To the person who repeatedly keeps clogging up the threads by spamming it:
Your repeated spamming of this site is a felony, sir. I have logged your ISP (see the thread on when this happens), will be contacting your ISP in the morning and will be reporting this to the appropriate authorities.

In the mean time, I suggest you sober up and stop posting. After all, posting is what got you in trouble in the first place.
edited by DeputyDog on 5/18/2011
0 x

Deputy Dog

Postby Deputy Dog » Wed May 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Sir,

Just got off the phone with Smart City and the connectivity department will be doing their thing. Thank you for your support.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Careful .....Pat with be putting his 1.5 cents in again soon.....its election time soon.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Oh god, but in incompetent boob is better than a crooked criminal boob.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 18, 2011 10:17 pm

Well ain't this just the ****! I wonder what that chief would do if he caught Bradshaw murdering a guy. A 6 day suspension? Back in the day, rumor had it West Palm did this kind if stuff. I'm sorry to hear it wasn't just rumor.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”