Bradshaw Caught Stealing a Gun from Evidence! Ordering False Reports!

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies
Anonymous

Bradshaw Caught Stealing a Gun from Evidence? Ordering False Repts?

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 19, 2011 12:17 am

Dep Dog, the bottom line is: If we weren't touching nerves nobody would care what we were doing. Remember, they can not help themselves from doing wrong. It is built into their genetic make-up. It would be like trying to barmitsvah Hitler! Impossible! We are killing them softly, the blood has started to drip at a faster pace, and once the blood is in the water the feeding frenzy will begin!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 19, 2011 12:19 am

Almost 1000 posts!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 19, 2011 7:57 am

HEY RIC - HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW THAT WE ALL KNOW?

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW THAT EVERY TIME YOU WALK DOWN THE HALL AND PEOPLE LOOK AT YOU, THEY WILL BE THINKING "THERE GOES THAT THIEF".
H
OW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW EVERYTIME YOU GIVE A SPEECH ON ETHICS OR INTEGRITY PEOPLE WILL BE LOOKING AT YOU THINKING "LOOK AT THIS HIPOCRITE. THE ONE THAT GOT CAUGHT STEALING A GUN FROM EVIDENCE".

RIC ALL EYES WILL BE ON YOU FOCUSED AND SHARP. I FOR ONE WILL BE LOOKING AT YOU WITH CONTEMPT EVERY TIME YOU OPEN THAT MOUTH OF YOURS. I ALWAYS SAID BRADSHAW DID THE RIGHT THING FOR US AND TOLD THEM EVERY SHERIFF HAD ISSUES BUT THIS IN TOO MUCH. THIS IS JUST TO MUCH. THIS CANT BE EXPLAINED AWAY. NO DEPUTY CAN EVER LOOK AT YOU AGAIN AND NOT KNOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 19, 2011 9:42 am

Tell me about it. He must have all eyes burning into his skull! If he doesnt resign after this he's got no pride.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 19, 2011 7:58 pm

Hey Sheriff- Just got dine reading this depo. My question is how did you end up as the chief instead of sitting in a prison cell at reaford? No wonder there are so many back door deals and corruption swept under the rug. You learned from the best!!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 19, 2011 8:12 pm

AND TO THINK BRADSHAW FIRED A DEPUTY FOR LATE REPORTS. HIS MOTTO: DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 19, 2011 10:07 pm

TALK ABOUT A BIG SHOT FU**ING HYPOCRYTE. THIS GUY SHOULD NOT EVEN HAVE BEEN A COP AT WEST PALM BEACH LET ALONE A MAJOR THEN A CHIEF AND NOW A SHERIFF WE ARE STUCK WITH? THE PBA IS BACKING THIS CRIMINAL WITH OUR DUES? I THINK SOMEBODY BETTER STEP UP AND EXPLAIN!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 19, 2011 10:25 pm

EEneeMEEneeMyneeMoe, Catch the sheriff by his toe, when he lies, let him know, WE DON'T BUY IT ANY MOE! THE CLOCK IS STILL TICKING SHERIFF, RESIGN NOW! SAVE YOURSELF THE PUBLIC EMBARRASSMENT.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri May 20, 2011 12:58 pm

GET OUT NOW, FROG FACE AND TAKE FOG DISGRACE WITH YOU.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri May 20, 2011 9:58 pm

You dirty fuck! You dirty fuck! And you assholes saying how disappointed you are, what in the hell is the matter with you? I am outraged at this! Just outraged! You should be outraged too! This dirty bastard that is over us and I don't care. I'll tell that guy right to his fCe he's a dirty fuck. Mr Bradshaw, I'd punch you square in your god damned mouth, you dirty bitch! People kook at you and say look at that dirty fuck. He is in charge of PBSO. And I gotta wear this uniform in shame. Go fuck yourself before the next election. Take those other dirty fucks with you too, like that fat, pot smoking, draft dodging criminal loving Gauger with you.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat May 21, 2011 5:43 pm

The truly sad thing about this is the example. How many deputies that are on the fence of an ethical situation will say "our sheriff did it when he was a major and look where he got."

The best thing the sheriff could do, and would win back a little respect in my eyes is to tell everyone

"I did it. It was a stupid mistake that haunts me every day I look in the mirror. When faced with a tough decision, make the right decision so you are not in my shoes of feeling regret one day"

Sheriff B - are you listening? We are counting on you to be a man here. Men admit when they fuck up. This agency, as it should, has a code of honor. Do the honorable thing, even if you go to every lineup, lock the door to prevent media exposure, and have a heart to heart with the deputies. It's up to you to make this right.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun May 22, 2011 10:13 am

How about pulling a certain double-dipper we know into IA and put them under oath and compelled to answer (truthfully) and ask them if they were promised a job if they bundled a certain amount of money and got it to Bradshaw for the election....and then got the job plus, plus.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun May 22, 2011 1:07 pm

No Credibility? Huh? wrote:
Bradshaw sure thought he had credibility when they used his testimony to bash and trash the career of Sgt. R out in BelleGlade. What's the matter Rick, the tables are turned now and suddenly he has no credibility. Well if thats the case, do the right thing and give Sgt. R a termination review board.

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO DO? THEY KNOW DAMNED WELL THIS GUY IS CREDIBLE BUT HAVE TO THROW OUT AND STRETCH REASONS TO CLAIM HE IS NOT CREDIBLE. HOW ELSE DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO DEFEND RIC? THIS INCIDENT CANNOT STAND WITHOUT SCRUTINY AND THE ONLY, AND I MEAN THE ONLY THING THEY CAN DO IS TO TELL THE WORLD THIS DEPOSITION COMES FROM AN UNRELIABLE SOURCE. THEY ARE MISSING THE POINT. THE SOURCE IT CAME FROM WAS NOT THE PERSON THEY CLAIM HAS NO CREDIBILITY. IT COMES FROM A POLICE CHIEF THAT USED TO BE A CAPTAIN. STILL, THEY MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO CHANGE THE FOCUS FROM THE ACTUAL CULPRIT, WHICH IS RIC BRADSHAW.

RIC, THE PEOPLE ARE ON TO YOU. YOU CAN HAVE YOUR GOONS THROW OUT ANY PERSONAL ATTACK THEY CAN BUT YOU WILL NOT CHANGE OUR FOCUS, WHICH IS ON THE FACT YOU AND YOU ALONE COMMITTED ALL OF THESE CRIMES. NO ONE MADE YOU DO THIS. THIS DEPOSITION WAS NOT TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT. THIS IS A STEP BY STEP INCIDENT RECOUNTED BY AN HONORABLE PERSON WHO HAD THE GUTS TO CALL YOU OUT. ONE MORE THING YOU WILL NOT CHANGE IS OUR RESOLVE TO GET YOU AND FOG THE HELL OUT OF OFFICE. YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING A SHERIFF OF PBSO. FOR THAT MATTER, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING A JANITOR AT PBSO. IF YOU ASKED ME, I WOULD SAY THE ONLY THING YOU SHOULD BE DOING IS BEING A TRUSTEE IN ONE OF THOSE ORANGE JUMPSUITS. YOU ARE A CROOK, A LIAR AND A THIEF AND I HOPE YOU AND THE FOG ARE RUN THE HELL OUTTA HERE.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun May 22, 2011 1:10 pm

USAMA BIN LADEN COULD HAVE POSTED THE DEPOSITION. THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACE THE CHIEF STILL GAVE THAT DEPOSITION. THAT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT BRADSHAW RIPPED OFF A PISTOL FROM EVIDENCE. WHO CARES WHO BROIGHT TO PEOPLES ATTENTION?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun May 22, 2011 3:08 pm

I think this post is hilarious! The funniest part is Bradshaws assigned moderator, who I imaging pulling his hair out over this in an effort to try to remove it any way possible. Too bad Mod 1 made you put it back, right? Bradshaw is probably screaming over thus whole thing and I picture him like that warden in Shawshank Redemption throwing things ar his staff. Meanwhile, in an attempt at damage control, they paint the guy who posted this to be everything bad short of a baby killer, forgetting the fact that he actually went through a few background checks. I guess their story doesn't hold water on those issues and doing do makes them look spiteful and foolish ha ha! They font know though because they are trapped in a hole, dirt falling in all around them and they are not paying attention to their responses. Keep up the good work, Bradshaw!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun May 22, 2011 11:53 pm

Holy sweet Jesus! What a dirty piece of S@#T you have fur a Sheriff. I for one an SOOOOO hoping that assclown doesn't take over out department. We've got enough corrupt people in our local government without having to worry about our head if police being dirty too.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 23, 2011 7:31 pm

To the people I hear here at PBSO who have the attitude that hey, this was a long time ago. Let me tell you that a leopard never changes its spots and I am sure our Sheriff hasn't either. This says alot about ones so called integrity. We should all be so lucky to just get a slap on our wrist and move on to chief and or sheriff after such a dishonorable act. I am sure the S/A would help you out too if you ever decide to steal an item from evidence and then try to destroy all the documents pertaining to such a theft. But regardless do you think that in any other business like lets say banking for instance that this would be okay? For instance, lets say you held up a bank 25 years ago but have been an upstanding citizen ever since. Do you think that any bank would hire you to work for them? Oh sure. I guess you could be a bank manager after such an issue huh? Maybe even a police chief or sheriff too. Anybody who supports this asshole is in the wrong business and so is Bradshaw who has absolutely no business representing law enforcement in any way shape or form!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 24, 2011 7:43 pm

May the veterans of WPBPD never for get how he left Glen Thurlow to hang out to dry. How hypocrytic of him after having just slipped through the cracks on the gun case! That's right, when your of no more use to Bradshaw or become problematic for him your done. He washes his hands of you forever, remember that Michael McCauliffe and Gauger. If it wasn't for a slick defense attorney named Barry Krisher (hmm sounds familiar, isn't that the last S/A Bradshaw use to kiss ass too after the fact?) Thurlow would have hung! Oh and how about Bradshaw promising the backing of WPBPD Chief position to well you know who and then supporting Delsa at the last moment in return for the "black vote" during his sheriff run? Talk about a user, this guy is the definition of the term! No wonder he gets along so good with that backstabber Gauger! That chruch crusader has been burning, narking and by-passing deputies for years in his quest to the top spot and don't kid yourself in the end after the Bradshaw name is dessimated he will be happy to help shove LIl' Hitler to the side and make his own run at the glory, GOD HELP US WHEN THAT HAPPENS! WAKE UP PEOPLE, A SERIOUS CHANGE IN THIS AGENCY IS NEEDED! AMEN!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Well said. This rally of TRUTH and JUSTICE and press for a NEW REGIME must continue with more and more momentum.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 26, 2011 12:18 pm

Hey, where did the cop radio show thread go?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 26, 2011 12:27 pm

MOVED TO GROUPS, MOVED TO GROUPS ON BOTTOM OF FRONT PAGE CHECK IT OUT
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Holy S@#T! I would have never believed this if I didn't actually read it! I'm disappointed in you Ric but I suspect these kinds Of stories don't come from nowhere. Guess u was just naive.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri May 27, 2011 7:20 am

Hey if any one gets called in to IA for any reason make sure you mentioned our Sheriffs history of theft of a firearm from an evidence room when he was a Major at WPB. Put it in public recod as much as possible.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri May 27, 2011 9:24 am

THATS FUCKIN FUNNY! I SERIOUSLY DOUBT ANYONE WOULD HAVE THE BALLS.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri May 27, 2011 8:58 pm

maybe funny but sooo true[quote="Anonymous"]THATS FUCKIN FUNNY! I SERIOUSLY DOUBT ANYONE WOULD HAVE THE BALLS.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun May 29, 2011 12:34 am

WOW and the sheriff talks about having credibility maybe he should look in the mirror. I heard this story and talked to some guys at WP and they confirmed that he did take a firearm out of evidence when he was a major, and he did take all of the paper concearning the gun that was siezed. Talk about several felonies and a cover up. Come on Ric shame shame shame. And you say you have credibility!!!!!!!!!

If you really care about this agency then step down, so you don't embarass the rest of us.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun May 29, 2011 12:53 am

Grand theft of a firearm, destruction of evidence, mafia payoffs, extortion of taxpayers, retaliation against employees and rival departments... If someone told you all this stuff without mentioning specifics, you would think you were hearing about the movie GOODFELLAS not our sheriff and his deciples.

I always thought Ric was the face of integrity and Gauger was such a wholesome church going Christian: damn me if I wasn't wrong about both. Those two had us all hoodwinked. Ric is nothing more that a criminal ring leader crime boss and Gauger? I guess I always found the Christian holier than though types (instead of just loving christians) were either crooks or pedophiles. I'll bet Gauger probably has a streak of both like a bad preacher.

I'm really ashamed to work here.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun May 29, 2011 9:26 am

Now is the time for good men and women to stand up.....to take a stand for what is right and good, honorable, ethical. We need to have these two people removed from their positions. Taxpayers have had enough of this phoney, dishonest, waste of time and money. Do it now!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 31, 2011 4:49 pm

Can you imagine if he DID step down????? OHHHH MYYY GOD ! ! ! ! Then we would have a REAL piece of work as our boss......GAUGER ! ! ! I vote we let Tricky Ricky stay till we can get rid of BOTH THOSE TURDS ! ! !
0 x

Online link [Validator]

Postby Online link [Validator] » Tue May 31, 2011 5:08 pm

Nah - If Ric stepped down, Gauger would have to go too. Too much dirt to be dug up on that guy.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 31, 2011 5:22 pm

THEN LET'S GET TO DIGGIN'!!!!
0 x

Deputy Dog

Postby Deputy Dog » Tue May 31, 2011 8:54 pm

To the guy with the user name "thief" - really? Don't get me wrong, it's kind of funny, but really?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:03 am

Hahaha! That is a great one!I saved that Musco burgerking pic and I'm trying to get the face to be my pic can anyone tell me how to save it? The forum keeps telling me it needs to be 100x100 px. Px? Like where you buy military groceries?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Dep Dog, why isn't Bradshaw in Jail for this? Incredible! I hope everyone in PBC is reading this document!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:54 pm

BRADSHAW IS NO MORE THEN A PBA SOCK PUPPET **** TOY TO BE USED AND ABUSED BY THOSE FINE PEOPLE AT THE PBA LIKE ERNIE AND KAZ. TWO FUCKIN KNUCKLEHEADS THAT COULDN'T FIND THEIR ASS WITH TWO HANDS UNLESS IT INVOLVED DISHONESTY, DECEPTION,THEFT, BACKSTABBING AND POLITICAL PANDERING. IM GONNA LAUGH WHEN DICKIE BOY GETS HIS ASS KICKED OUT OF OFFICE AND THE DEPUTIES RUN A RIVIERA STYLE TRAIN OF YOUR ASSES, THROWING OUT YOU CROOKED FUCKERS AND GETTING IN THE FOP.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:20 am

Typical Palm Beach Democrat. Lump of useless flesh... committed to stealing everything not nailed down... hypocrite to the maximum limit. Junior Obama.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:19 am

He was sending the gun to the ex chief of police who owned a pawn shop in another state at the time to sell it; you think it was the first time? 

Why doesnt he tell the one about getting his skull opened up by the irate husband and the baseball bat when he was crawling out of the bedroom window
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:33 pm

on the subject of guns, can someone please explain the difference between a gas piston rifle and the other kind .
what is the best type of AR15 ?
how hard is it to make them look like camo ?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:00 pm

A conventional AR uses a long tube that channels gas from the end of the barrel backwards to the bolt carrier, which makes the rifle cycle. The drawback is this gas causes a S@#Tload or carbon buildup in the carrier group. Gas piston operated rifles, like the AK and some of the newer ARs press a rod backwards to cycle the bolt carrier. It is much cleaner and far more reliable.

If you get a gas piston, I recommend Patriot Ordinance because their stuff is very well made and tested.

Painting it is a bitch. If you are up for the task, order the colors you want through KG industries. Then, disassemble the ENTIRE rifle (every last pin and spring), clean it off with acetone and sandblast it, keeping the barrel sealed.

Once sand blasted with aluminum oxide 80 grit, redo the acetone treatment. Immediately heat all the parts and spray on the KG with an airbrush. Cook the parts for 1hr 10 mins and let cool. reassemble all the parts again.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:39 am

Holy crow - where have I been? How did I not hear about this site until tonight or hear about this gun incident? I've been looking around on this site for about an hour now and I'm completely beside myself at what is going on in my own agency. Yesterday I was a staunch Sheriff Bradshaw supporter but today I'm supporting anyone ethical who will run against him.

We work for a crime fighting agency for gods sake, not a crime committing agency. I think the sheriff was under the wrong impression and his facts about that confused when he ran to be our leader.

I have to be honest but I hate this site. I don't hate it because it is bad or wrong but I hate it because I'm ashamed and embarrassed this stuff is coming to light. It's like the retarded brother who takes off all his clothes and urinates on the floor when company comes over. You want to keep him locked in his room and don't want any of your classmates to fund out about him. This site is the equivalent to unlocking that door and letting out the brother. It is just that bad and embarrassing.

I guess I'm going to have to start lying and telling people I work for a more honest department like riviera or boynton.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”