Bradshaw Caught Stealing a Gun from Evidence! Ordering False Reports!

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies
Anonymous

Bradshaw Caught Stealing a Gun from Evidence? Ordering False Repts?

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:44 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Anything fromTHIS decade? Tools![/quote]

I read this blog with great interest as I am writing a journal based on what I read here about the officials in charge (I will publish the link here once published). The question you have asked is a very good one and as a forensic psychiatrist, I will tell you why this matters.

Most politicians bend the laws of the land and steal money or solicit bribes because they need the funds to support networks of patronage. Others do it in order to reward their nearest and dearest or to maintain a lavish lifestyle when their political lives are over. (ie. Sheriff Bradshaw and his $1 Million home)

But these mundane reasons fail to explain why some officeholders go on a rampage and binge on endless quantities of lucre.

These politicos were not only crooks but also kleptomaniacs. They could no more stop thieving than Hitler could stop murdering. Venality was an integral part of their psychological makeup. Kleptomania is about acting out. It is a compensatory act. Politics is a drab, uninspiring, unintelligent, and, often humiliating business. It is also risky and rather arbitrary. It involves enormous stress and unceasing conflict.

Politicians with mental health disorders (for instance, narcissists or psychopaths like those possessed by Sheriff Rick Bradshaw and undersheriff Michael Gauger) react by decompensation. They rob the county and coerce businessmen to grease their palms because it makes them feel better, it helps them to repress their mounting fears and frustrations, and to restore their psychodynamic equilibrium. These politicians and bureaucrats "let off steam" by looting.

Kleptomaniacs fail to resist or control the impulse to steal, even if they have no use for the booty (much like Sheriff Bradshaw stealing evidence from the evidence room). According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual IV-TR (2000), the bible of psychiatry, kleptomaniacs feel "pleasure, gratification, or relief when committing the theft." The good book proceeds to say that " ... (T)he individual may hoard the stolen objects ...".

As most kleptomaniac politicians are also psychopaths, they rarely feel remorse or fear the consequences of their misdeeds. But this only makes them more culpable and dangerous.

These tenancies last the rest of their lives and may go unnoticed by an out-of-touch community where the politicos are able to keep them in the dark by hiding these facts by use of their power of position. They are subsequently reelected by the uninformed masses, based on the endorsements of those in charge of the various electing groups, whom are in a position to benefit from the politician's power.

There are several different classifications of politicians and the men in charge of PBSO are without a doubt the most dangerous and corrupt type of politicians.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:50 pm

This thread, and indeed all of the documents hosted in the document portal, are a fascinating read and very eye opening. You see, I am a brain surgeon of some international renown. Recently, I have seen some clips and read some newspaper articles of this Sheriff Bradshaw and his assistant Gauger, and drawing on my vast experience I have diagnosed them as both paranoid schizophrenics with delusions of grandeur and psychopathic ideations. Additionally, given Bradshaw's history of constant thievery (guns, BBQ grills, etc) along with several plane-towed banners and blimps providing additional confirmation, I have diagnosed him as a kleptomaniac. I'd explain more in detail, but right now I need to get back into surgery to try and save the life of yet another one of our sons or daughters who has been tragically cut down by gunfire from a fearful PBSO deputy acting on the deranged orders of these medically diagnosed madmen.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:12 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]I read this blog with great interest as I am writing a journal based on what I read here about the officials in charge (I will publish the link here once published). The question you have asked is a very good one and as a forensic psychiatrist, I will tell you why this matters.

Most politicians bend the laws of the land and steal money or solicit bribes because they need the funds to support networks of patronage. Others do it in order to reward their nearest and dearest or to maintain a lavish lifestyle when their political lives are over. (ie. Sheriff Bradshaw and his $1 Million home)

But these mundane reasons fail to explain why some officeholders go on a rampage and binge on endless quantities of lucre.

These politicos were not only crooks but also kleptomaniacs. They could no more stop thieving than Hitler could stop murdering. Venality was an integral part of their psychological makeup. Kleptomania is about acting out. It is a compensatory act. Politics is a drab, uninspiring, unintelligent, and, often humiliating business. It is also risky and rather arbitrary. It involves enormous stress and unceasing conflict.

Politicians with mental health disorders (for instance, narcissists or psychopaths like those possessed by Sheriff Rick Bradshaw and undersheriff Michael Gauger) react by decompensation. They rob the county and coerce businessmen to grease their palms because it makes them feel better, it helps them to repress their mounting fears and frustrations, and to restore their psychodynamic equilibrium. These politicians and bureaucrats "let off steam" by looting.

Kleptomaniacs fail to resist or control the impulse to steal, even if they have no use for the booty (much like Sheriff Bradshaw stealing evidence from the evidence room). According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual IV-TR (2000), the bible of psychiatry, kleptomaniacs feel "pleasure, gratification, or relief when committing the theft." The good book proceeds to say that " ... (T)he individual may hoard the stolen objects ...".

As most kleptomaniac politicians are also psychopaths, they rarely feel remorse or fear the consequences of their misdeeds. But this only makes them more culpable and dangerous.

These tenancies last the rest of their lives and may go unnoticed by an out-of-touch community where the politicos are able to keep them in the dark by hiding these facts by use of their power of position. They are subsequently reelected by the uninformed masses, based on the endorsements of those in charge of the various electing groups, whom are in a position to benefit from the politician's power.

There are several different classifications of politicians and the men in charge of PBSO are without a doubt the most dangerous and corrupt type of politicians.[/quote]

[b]Wow! This is right on! Quite fascinating to have real information about the psychology behind our morally bankrupt command staff. Thank you.[/b]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:39 pm

"Sheriff" Ric Bradshaw and Michael Gauger are a danger to the people in Palm Beach County. They should be removed from office by the people.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:27 pm

Hey moron....if you try to hurt our CD or Sheriff Bradshaw you will be met with gunfire....how stupid can people be....go back to reading science fiction books about how your mother had sex with 35 niggers....idiot....
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:06 pm

This thread gets funnier and funnier every time I open it. Now we have the musings of a shrink? They are among the most effed up people around! Why wouldn't a shrink be here? There is certainly enough evidence of Mental Illness on display so it makes sense. Damn, first time ever here!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:15 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]This thread gets funnier and funnier every time I open it. Now we have the musings of a shrink? They are among the most effed up people around! Why wouldn't a shrink be here? There is certainly enough evidence of Mental Illness on display so it makes sense. Damn, first time ever here![/quote]

It gets sadder and sadder for me because he points out what many already suspect. Interesting he is pointing out the mental illness of the Sheriff and Gauger, but not the other posters. I wonder why that is? I bet it could be you are one of the people benefiting from the Sheriff.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:38 pm

Anything from this century....apparently the public could care less....they just want crooks in jail....and he is good at that.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:00 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Anything from this century....apparently the public could care less....they just want crooks in jail....and he is good at that.[/quote]

If the public wants the crooks in jail, Bradshaw and Gaga should be the first ones to go.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:48 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]This thread gets funnier and funnier every time I open it. Now we have the musings of a shrink? They are among the most effed up people around! Why wouldn't a shrink be here? There is certainly enough evidence of Mental Illness on display so it makes sense. Damn, first time ever here![/quote]

It gets sadder and sadder for me because he points out what many already suspect. Interesting he is pointing out the mental illness of the Sheriff and Gauger, but not the other posters. I wonder why that is? I bet it could be you are one of the people benefiting from the Sheriff.[/quote]

Benefitting how exactly? He is the Sheriff and like every other Deputy and employee ultimately I do work for him. Is that a benefit? If Mark was the Sheriff, I wouldn't be fired because he couldn't without cause so would that be a benefit as well? Unlike many who post here I don't put out specious allegations or personal insults and attacks. At the end of the day I am just a guy who goes 10-8, answers calls, makes arrests and does my reports. I don't insult the command staff, the public or dispatchers. My FTO taught me to take the call, do the job and do so with a professional attitude and the demeanor of a gentleman no matter what happens. He doesn't work here any more but I remember his words every day. Especially when I see the garbage that is posted here. I benefit from being a good person. Maybe you should strive for just that.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:53 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Anything fromTHIS decade? Tools![/quote]

I read this blog with great interest as I am writing a journal based on what I read here about the officials in charge (I will publish the link here once published). The question you have asked is a very good one and as a forensic psychiatrist, I will tell you why this matters.

There are several different classifications of politicians and the men in charge of PBSO are without a doubt the most dangerous and corrupt type of politicians.[/quote]

Thank you for the incredible insight into the minds of the criminals running our agency. They both need to be placed in a prison cell for the remainder of their lives. These are two very unethical, very dangerous villains running around with taxpayers money. They must be stopped.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:17 am

Yes, how about the Seth Adams coverup just over a year ago. No video, my ass.

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Anything fromTHIS decade? Tools![/quote]

Thank you for the incredible insight into the minds of the criminals running our agency. They both need to be placed in a prison cell for the remainder of their lives. These are two very unethical, very dangerous villains running around with taxpayers money. They must be stopped.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:52 pm

Great job. Pegged these two creeps to the letter.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:06 pm

Why do we think the Palm Beach Post wouldn't be interested in this since they are extremely diligent and relentless in their pursuit of corruption and waste? You would think they would want to protect the public they serve from such a diagnosed dangerous pair of thugs.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:42 pm

PB POST = BS
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:12 pm

GEE, DO YOU THINK WITH BRADSHAW'S TRACK RECORD AND WEAK HISTORY IN THE BUSINESS WOULD LIE TO THE PUBLIC? REALLY? LOL
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:49 pm

Oh wait, nothing going on here. Let's revisit something that has been a dead issue more than 30 years. Look at us! We have nothing so we are going to rely on a depo from Bradshaw's biggest rival. I happen to like him and his family but that depo led to what? Oh yeah, nothing.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:18 pm

Sheriff Bradshaw is a hero and a role model for every deputy he hires. I'm glad I voted for him.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:28 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Oh wait, nothing going on here. Let's revisit something that has been a dead issue more than 30 years. Look at us! We have nothing so we are going to rely on a depo from Bradshaw's biggest rival. I happen to like him and his family but that depo led to what? Oh yeah, nothing.[/quote]

Unfortunately it has been a pattern fir 30 years. We all know how he has been looting pbso for persobal gain.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:34 pm

THAT DEPOSITION IS PROOF POSITIVE THAT THE SHERIFF IS A LIAR AND A THIEF STEALING THINGS OUT OF HIS OWN EVIDENCE? NEXT COMES THE P-CARD AND THE BBQ GRILLS. THATS WHY THIS IS CORRUPTION COUNTY
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:00 am

That deposition was from one of his rivals and was debunked several times by the former IA guy on the Sessa Clown hour, half hour now no hour show. He was there. He certainly derived no benefit from stating what he knew, was never promoted or attempted to attain higher tank when Bradshaw was the Chief and could have rewarded him nicely. The fact is that nothing happened nor should anything have happened. There is a scandal about BBQ grills? The fact that some people don't like them? Who cares? Look at all the people who don't like the President. PCard? A complaint that was investigated and found that the Sheriff was actually IN Palm Beach County when the card was used in another state? That's your big fraud? My God some of you people are one trick ponies.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:20 am

[quote="Anonymous"]That deposition was from one of his rivals and was debunked several times by the former IA guy on the Sessa Clown hour, half hour now no hour show. He was there. He certainly derived no benefit from stating what he knew, was never promoted or attempted to attain higher tank when Bradshaw was the Chief and could have rewarded him nicely. The fact is that nothing happened nor should anything have happened. There is a scandal about BBQ grills? The fact that some people don't like them? Who cares? Look at all the people who don't like the President. PCard? A complaint that was investigated and found that the Sheriff was actually IN Palm Beach County when the card was used in another state? That's your big fraud? My God some of you people are one trick ponies.[/quote]

Wow - now you must be getting paid by the Sheriff for damage control. Let's go over your claims:

1. The gun that was stolen from evidence was never, ever debunked by Sgt. Henry on Sessa's show. He was a friend of Sheriff Bradshaw but was retired from WPBPD. What he said was stealing from evidence was common practice, he never, ever stated the Sheriff didn't do it. Killing Jews was common in WWII Germany, so does that mean the people that did it have an excuse?
2. The BBQ grills - He purchased three (3) grills for the grand amount of $89,000.
3. Sheriff Bradshaw did, in fact utilize his P-Card to take out donors to his campaign to restaurants. Some of these donors included people with known ties to organized crime. What you are referring to is a fraud that did occur in Canada where the Sheriff did cancel his purchasing card. He then cancelled it again a few months later when a public records request came in for his purchasing card records in an attempt to hide his purchases. In that later cancellation, no fraud was ever alleged. Someone within the Sheriff's Office even sent a tip stating was committing official misconduct an by signing bank documents claiming a second fraud had taken place when, in fact, it never had (and there was absolutely no documentation to back up the second claim whereas in the first claim (the legitimate one) there were police reports).

Nice try, though. The Sheriff is a crook and a thief and there is no amount of fact-spinning you can do that will ever change that fact.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:21 pm

Jimmy Gabbard was a cops cop and I met him in 1986 or so. He was a Narcotics Boss and we all know that he did some shady shit back in the day. He was very racist and uttered the word nigger often. As a Supervisor or Detective assigned to review cases you will find errors in reports and WPBPD's reporting system was antiquated then, so telling someone to rewrite a report is no big scandal. If Bradshaws removal of a weapon from evidence resulted in him getting a 5 day rip, then the issue was addressed and punishment meted out. What is with you guys harping on something that no doubt happened pre 1985? A P Card? OK, I am guessing it is some kind of Credit Card? Didnt I read where he took some people out to dinner on a company card and later found out it was improper and repaid the county? Again, other than the guy who started this website, why all the hatred towards the Sheriff? I have met the man a few times and always found him to be personal and passionate about the people who work for him. He wants his Deputies to catch bad guys, he wants them to be safe and above all else he wants to have a community where people want to come here and live. I really find alot of what is written here to be very childish. I would be disappointed to learn that even some of the lower class stuff was written by a Deputy who is employed at the Sheriff's Office. You guys wouldnt last a minute in the Military.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:19 pm

A thief is a thief. Bradshaw is a thief. You are part of the problem glossing over conduct that should never have been tolerated by a police officer. Bradshaw should have been fired then and perhaps this culture of corruption that has been developed over the years at West Palm Beach and PBSO could have been avoided. Good thing you were in the military where some judges send young men instead of jail because you could never make it in a real law enforcement agency. You would, however, be perfect at PBSO with your buddy - the guy that seems to want to catch the bad guys. That is funny.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:16 am

Ever steal pens or paper? U are a THEIF. Ever cheat on a test in high or maybe even MIDDLE SCHOOL? U are a THEIF. Oncce a THEIF always a THEIF the bible always says. Please remove this THEIF from office ASAP. Thank u and good night.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:33 pm

Bradshaw is still stealing. He just stole a huge amount of money from the taxpayers in order to put on a huge luncheon for the old folk who drive those green and whites real slow staring through the center of the steering wheel straight ahead and grumble. He can maintain a good base of South County older mostly Jewish folk to be sure to vote and work the condos for him. That whole COP program is a huge waste of taxpayer money and this idiot sheriff gets on television and begins telling what the program 'saves' in tax dollars in these 'tight budget times'. What a complete crock of shit. It costs the taxpayers so much money for the cars and maintenance; the uniforms for these clowns. I don't know if PBSO supplies the Depends but each of them is either a captain, major, or colonel so insignias of rank have to be bought for their little white shirts. Once again, nobody in this organization will speak up to how these people are a big waste of time, money, and effort and actually are in the way. If Bradshaw really cared about the taxpayer, he would dump that program, sell the cars, and save the money. If these old codgers really wanted to help reduce crime, let them stay in their pajamas and sit on their balconies and watch the parking lot with their cell phones on their laps.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:47 pm

Nope, no racism here. Move along now. Sheesh!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:49 pm

BRADSHAW IS CORRUPT AND CONTINUES TO STEAL FROM THE PUBLIC.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:19 am

He did it because he can!!!! or so he thought. No other reason. You can buy a gun anywhere in Florida and he can have his deputies confiscate hundreds if he needed to. He did it because he can and we allowed him the power to do so, Blame everyone who voted for him. keeps him in office, if you let a child eat candy and drink soda everyday, THEY WILL [quote="Anonymous"]WELL THIS IS JUST SHOCKING. I WONDER WHY HE WAS STEALING THE GUN AND ATTEMPTING TO REMOVE ALL EVIDENCE ONE WAS EVER FOUND. WAS HE LOOKING FOR A THROW AWAY GUN TO PLANT ON SOMEONE? WAS HE LOOKING TO SEND IT AS A GIFT LIKE HE SAID? WAS HE GOING TO PLANT IT ON SOMEONE IN A TRAFFIC STOP? WAS HE SENDING IT TO ANOTHER OFFICER TO PLANT ON SOMEONE? REGARDLESS OF WHAT BRADSHAW'S INTENTIONS WERE, THEY WERE NOTHING BUT CRIMINAL AND EVIL.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:47 pm

That is how criminals and evil people act. They do criminal and evil things.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 01, 2014 5:22 pm

[qscum...liar....thiefuote=]I KNOW DICK AND THE FOG ARE READING THIS. WHAT ARE THEY DOING? CANT THEY OFFER SOME KIND OF EXPLANATION? CANT THEY JUSTIFY WHAT HE DID AT ALL? ARE THEY NOT GOING TO MAKE A STATEMENT? COMEON RIC. YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOME KIND OF ANSWER TO THIS. DONT YOU? IM WAITING FOR ONE OF THE THREE EXCUSES:

1. RIC WAS SO CONCERNED WITH A CITIZEN IN HIS JURISDICTION WHO WAS BEING STALKED, HE TOOK THE GUN AND WAS GOING TO GIVE IT TO HER FOR SELF DEFENSE. IT DOESNT MATTER THE GUN MIGHT HAVE BEEN USED IN SOME OTHER CRIME. IT WAS ONLY FOUND PROPERTY SO WHO WAS GOING TO CARE?

2. RIC MADE A SIMPLE CHAIN OF CUSTODY ERROR. IT DOESNT MATTER THAT HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CASE, DOESN'T MATTER HE TOOK ALL DOCUMENTATION IN AN EFFORT TO HIDE THE FACT THE GUN WAS EVER IN THE STATION. IT WAS A SIMPLY CHAIN OF EVIDENCE MISTAKE, KIND OF LIKE WHEN WE FORGET TO WRITE SOMETHING ON A PROPERTY RECEIPT.

3. RIC WAS DOING AN INSPECTION OF THE EVIDENCE ROOM FOR CLEANLINESS. HE WAS WALKING THROUGH THE EVIDENCE ROOM AND SLIPPED ON THE SHELF, KNOCKING OVER A BIN. ALL THE EVIDENCE CAME CRASHING DOWN ON HIM. IT JUST SO HAPPENS THE GUN FELL IN HIS BACK POCKET. THE REPORT AND EVIDENCE CARD, WHICH HAD FALLEN ON THE FLOOR, HAD STUCK TO HIS SHOES FROM THE BUBBLEGUM ON THE SOLE. HE DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE FOR THE REST OF THE DAY UNTIL HE GOT HOME AND FOUND THE ITEMS ON HIS SHOES. HE DIDNT REALIZE THE GUN WAS IN HIS POCKET IMMEDIATELY EITHER BECAUSE HE WAS GOING TO WEAR THAT UNIFORM ANOTHER DAY BEFORE HAVING IT DRY CLEANED.

COME ON, RIC! LET US IN ON YOUR LITTLE ANECDOTE. IM SURE IT WILL BE A KNEE SLAPPER AND WE WILL ALL SAY, "OHHHHH... SO THAT'S HOW IT HAPPENED! HA HA HA THAT'S A FUNNY STORY AND I COULD SEE THAT HAPPENING TO ME!"

COME ON RIC! TEL US PLEASE! OR YOU CAN HAVE YOUR MOUTHPIECE FOG OR PBA DO IT FOR US![/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 01, 2014 5:24 pm

Rick Bradshaw is a thief and a liar and needs to be fired and prosecuted immediately
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:41 pm

Bradshaw stealing the gun is just one of many, many issues with this creep. The good lives he has ruined over these years and the mess he has gotten us into as a law enforcement agency is beyond description. He must be lead from the building in handcuffs ASAP.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:18 pm

Cuffs and Leg Irons for the ass-wipe miserable shame of a person.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:10 pm

He looks dead. Does anybody know if he is thinking about retiring or will he wait to be removed.
0 x

Re: Bradshaw Caught Stealing a Gun from Evidence! Ordering False Reports!

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:12 pm

You know how organized crime operatives all have nick-names usually as a middle name? Is there any truth to the story that overheard in a wire-tap, we have Ric "The Frog" Bradshaw at the helm? WTF? Ric The Frog? Would that be because he is slick and slimy? Perhaps because he usually hides under a rock or in some dark place? Is it because of his face and eyes in his 1950's glasses? Perhaps the body odor? Maybe because he pees in your hand if scare him? If anyone has a clue as to where this name came from, please post.
0 x

Lol

Postby Lol » Fri May 29, 2015 3:09 pm

Bradshaw must have fired you because you have so much anger. I know who this. We all know who this is ranking person is!!!!!
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:58 pm

And who conducted this investigationfor West Palm Police? The one and only Robert VanReeth. Why do you think he has the position he has today,and all his family working at PBSO?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:00 pm

Ric owes a lot more then that to VanReeth. Yes...VanReeth has covered criminal activity for Bradshaw for years.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:10 pm

Call Katie LaGrone.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”