Bradshaw Caught Stealing a Gun from Evidence! Ordering False Reports!

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies

Re: Bradshaw Caught Stealing a Gun from Evidence! Ordering False Reports!

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:08 pm

If there was just ONE. ONE. Just one decent, stand-up Major at PBSO. Just ONE. If he would just speak out with what he knows about Bradshaw and Gauger. This BS would end almost immediately. Can you just imagine? Just one honest man with integrity? One earnest man who wants to see justice and end this horrific criminal empire of Gauger/Bradshaw/VanReeth? They are ALL cowards. Spineless. Pussies. No guts. Go on back to your feed trough, girls. You can wait out your pensions and leave knowing how you allowed this filthy band of thieves and con men to get rich off the public and hurt so many good and honest people both inside PBSO and the citizens you fake and pretend to 'serve'. How do you sleep? An absolute empty and wasted career. A life that has meant absolutely nothing except darkness and a paycheck. God, I wouldn't want to be one of you.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:20 pm

well spoken. nope, not one of them have any guts. only 'guts' they have is when they try to screw over a good person on orders of gauger or bradshaw or vanreeth, etc. then, they try to play real tough as they do the dirty bidding of those who they have drawn into their dark, damp, dirty corner.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:52 pm

Ladies and gentlemen. I have taken the time to read through some of these posts. Do I believe there is rampant corruption at this agency? Absolutely, and I did something about it. Did you, or are you just complaining about everything, hoping somebody does the job for you? As members of this agency you have the power to remove the top brass, you have the power to take back YOUR agency. It is called getting the word out to the voting public. When you are at the convenience store getting something to drink, a restaurant to eat, etc, and someone asks who they should vote for, just say anyone but the current sheriff. If someone asks you how things are going, tell them not good. If you cant do those simple things, just be quiet and keep your hands off the keyboard. You obviously just want to complain. Start taking your agency back, guit complaining.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:19 pm

How history repeats itself. Now he has ordered the destruction of evidnce.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:55 pm

Bradshaw did not steal the firearm, he appropriated it for a gift. Happy new year you low life scumbag. May you see jail in the new year for all the people you have screwed over in your lifetime.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”