Re: Why PBSO Needs Seth Adams Shooting to have real, Independent Investigation

Postby The Invite » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:07 pm

Don't like Free Speech?

Here you go... x's many

http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/THIB0BF5 ... I#lastPost
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:05 pm

Jew Manchu wrote:BS. F'ing Mr MoneyBags was supposed to have all this evidence and didn't have shit. Never trust the dirty yahudi.

What is a yahudi ?
0 x

DSD8

Postby DSD8 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:59 am

He was pointing out Dougan was a witness in the Adams case. He solved the case pointing to Sticky.
Now get back to licking your bosses boots, and rating on your co-workers.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:01 pm

Anything new on this case?
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:22 pm

Silence...... Interesting.
0 x

Michael Gauger

Postby Michael Gauger » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:43 pm

FOGs wrote:With regard to the Costa Rica minor raping "fishing" trips, a D/S has already been named who allegedly bragged about them while sharing photos, but you can subpoena and depose Brian Lulfs, a member of VanReeth's extended family and civilian, who allegedly participated directly.

I desperately need to fuck a little boy. Are there any available in Costa Rica? Van Reeth or Matt Stone, can you tell me?
0 x

Judge Coates

Postby Judge Coates » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:53 pm

Michael Gauger wrote:
FOGs wrote:With regard to the Costa Rica minor raping "fishing" trips, a D/S has already been named who allegedly bragged about them while sharing photos, but you can subpoena and depose Brian Lulfs, a member of VanReeth's extended family and civilian, who allegedly participated directly.

I desperately need to fuck a little boy. Are there any available in Costa Rica? Van Reeth or Matt Stone, can you tell me?

Is this true, and if so,
Why does he have to go to Costa for that. , we can car pool to the dedication event.

Lets car pool.
viewtopic.php?f=77&t=6933
0 x

Juan Carlos Fonjul

Postby Juan Carlos Fonjul » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:15 pm

I'm afraid that if VanBeef got a hold of a little kid, he would devour him. Probably swallow him whole.
0 x

Kris

Postby Kris » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:31 pm

Oh Mr. Fonjul, you're such a silly goose. We have an unending supply chain. (single mom's)
I'm well connected as a court contractor, and work with the best wholesale outlets such as DCF.

They don't call it ChildNet for nothing.... :lol:
Attachments
Smiling Faces.GIF
Smiling Faces.GIF (4.87 KiB) Viewed 1004 times
0 x

Tom

Postby Tom » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:12 pm

Guest wrote:"""I will not be speaking to the clowns again until they are compelled to speak to me (indirectly) under deposition, investigation, and/or cross examination. And yes, I know exactly what Porath has been doing, just like Gauger,"""

Does miller get her orders from Gauger ? Who does miller report to ?

Yes, Miller gets her orders from Gauger, and she reports to Gauger. She showed up at my home, uninvited and unannounced, with Sandy Sisson, LMHC, CAMS-1, licensed clinical therapist, behavioral services (4168).
Sgt.Porath and D/S Baker were already on scene, and Sgt. Porath (wisely) has confirmed to me on camera that he didn't know where the sick gashes came from or who sent them.
Obviously, I knew immediately what the score was and decided to use their presence to my advantage a few moments after they arrived.
When you see the sick shit Sandy Sisson pulled on me, and the psychological abuse she willingly and knowingly participated in ( along w/ Miller, Porath, & Baker), you'll question who gave this sick cutie a license . . . then you'll remember that PBSO is the Gestapo resurrected, and it will all fall into place.
By the way, Vicki is so fucking stupid, she makes Porath & Baker look half-assed competent, which is a tall order to fill!
0 x

Quid Pro Quo

Postby Quid Pro Quo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:"""I will not be speaking to the clowns again until they are compelled to speak to me (indirectly) under deposition, investigation, and/or cross examination. And yes, I know exactly what Porath has been doing, just like Gauger,"""

" Victoria Miller, pulling classic "Sticky Vicky" moves for over an hour.""

Can you Up-load the Sticky interview ?

Yup. Can you figure out how to pay me the reward money offered x 5?

Cuz otherwise, go screw. I can release that video last, or never - it won't make a damn bit of difference to the actions I've already undertaken on my behalf.

You know my name, and Western Union is so easy to use . . . ;)
0 x

Precious

Postby Precious » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:28 pm

Oh, and fly to NYC to meet an attorney who won't be half as good as the publicity hounds out of Cali? Yeah, keep up with the disrespect . . .
0 x

Im Not Here

Postby Im Not Here » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:59 pm

Precious wrote:Oh, and fly to NYC to meet an attorney who won't be half as good as the publicity hounds out of Cali? Yeah, keep up with the disrespect . . .

I thought you wanted an attorney, and if you did, it would have to tie into the violation of the 1st.
That attorney, has duel licensing, and does fed.
No disrespect intended.

As far as cash for the vid. Sell it to Mc Call or PBSO. I'm not in that industry.
Cali is not original. Its not the documentary geo. NY is.
Attachments
Capture.GIF
Capture.GIF (5.14 KiB) Viewed 954 times
0 x

Same old ego...

Postby Same old ego... » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:31 am

Im Not Here wrote:
Precious wrote:Oh, and fly to NYC to meet an attorney who won't be half as good as the publicity hounds out of Cali? Yeah, keep up with the disrespect . . .

I thought you wanted an attorney, and if you did, it would have to tie into the violation of the 1st.
That attorney, has duel licensing, and does fed.
No disrespect intended.

As far as cash for the vid. Sell it to Mc Call or PBSO. I'm not in that industry.
Cali is not original. Its not the documentary geo. NY is.

I thought you volunteered to "set up" third party funding if necessary for an attorney, if the case wasn't taken on contingency - even procure an attorney that would? Right?
I thought "this site" was offering a reward for such material? Right?
Fly to NYC at my expense to see an attorney about giving him/her evidence for MD's potential 1st amendment case for free, when I already stated that I don't need an attorney for a 1983 case, that I don't need to pursue against PBSO on my own behalf (class action RICO is my goal, if it even becomes necessary), wouldn't be restricted to mere 1st violations if I did, and that I am through sticking my neck out for self-involved, back-stabbing, condescending hypocrites? Right?
Um, no thanks - do you know what 'quid pro quo" means? . . . no disrespect intended. ;)
If McCall, or even PBSO, wants the video, either will have access to it for free in due time. The video doesn't do anyone any real good in a lawsuit or criminal prosecution without the person who took the original footage to authenticate it and be cross examined by opposing counsel. A subpoena won't work, because I won't be a principle in the suit, and will most likely be doing a huge bong rip over a thousand miles away from the venue of MD's action, if it ever happens.
Here's some more gifts from me: When you mentioned the "intent" issue regarding Vampire Vicky, what you meant was "mens rea". Someone who pleads the 5th a hundred fucking times as a DETECTIVE, and habitually offends as a DETECTIVE, can't use the existence precedes essence defense, or plead ignorance.
Find a new patsy for "Op Aronberg" yet? ;)
0 x

Camus

Postby Camus » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:37 am

Oops - I meant "essence precedes existence" defense, but it works either way, depending on one's ability to alter perspective.
For those who never studied existentialism, the basic version, which the SAO, FDLE, FBI, and PBSO consistently ignore when it comes to criminal LE, is that if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and shits out ducklings, THEN ITS A FUCKING DUCK!
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:03 pm

For the most part, only in FL for 5 months.
Job takes me else where. Resources dense, and in places deep at main.
Fixed positions secured by 3rd. parties.

Opposing feels that they're being closely observed, and don't know exactly who or how.
They play Go Fish in court, as nothing tangible to them within their reach.
I like the really big bullies, because they tend to be blinded by their own stars.
They come down harder.

Circumventing the chain of commands is job one. Its my favorite part.
0 x

Dominos . . .

Postby Dominos . . . » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:59 pm

I know who you are, the parties you represent, and the absolute stellar effort you are putting forth to achieve a just outcome in the matters under discussion. I also am fully aware of your intelligence level, infinite capacity for creative thought, and incredibly impressive knowledge of legal procedure, legal concepts, and existential structures, from the quantum to the banal.
I also know, that this site is an excellent tool, for disinforming, misinforming, and flat-out fucking with the heads of PBC criminal, LE pigs. ;)
I'd like to be able to help you without feeling like a co-dependent girlfriend who gets kicked in the teeth every time she does her significant other a solid, but you, and MD, are making it very difficult for me to do so.
I understand your concerns - they are also mine.
Listen friend, you are about to find out how ahead of you I am on this shit, to an embarrassing degree.
Guest wrote:Opposing feels that they're being closely observed, and don't know exactly who or how.
They play Go Fish in court, as nothing tangible to them within their reach.
I like the really big bullies, because they tend to be blinded by their own stars.
They come down harder.

Circumventing the chain of commands is job one. Its my favorite part.

Who are you characterizing as opposing in this context? This is important information to me, because I need to know who is playing "go fish", because then I will know whether or not the DHS & FBI are colluding with the corrupt PBSO (SAO, FDLE) by allowing Bradshaw's minions to use the Fusion Room at Gun Club and the mobile Stingray units to subvert the legal efforts and civic duties of the marginalized "dissidents" involved. I've assumed all encrypted "private" email services have been co-opted - that's why I demand a personal contact, as you well know.

With regard to bullies, yes, I have a special compartment of rage and information in my mind, just for encounters with them. Right next to that compartment, is another for narcissistic, sadistic, self-righteous hypocrites (containing the same resources) who have the audacity to even suggest that I am their bitch, while I am helping them. Gauger, incidentally, falls within the former and latter categories.

Yes, circumventing the chain of command is job one, but you, my sublimely aware, yet tragically and unjustly compromised friend, are trying to do it VERTICALLY, when I discovered YEARS AGO, from Gauger's own mouth, that a LATERAL circumvention was required in this instance, I've been setting up the dominos for years now, the first was tipped weeks ago, and I'd like to remain alive, and in a condition worth being alive in, to watch them fall to the end.

You have resources I could use now, but don't necessarily need to facilitate this desire, and I have resources that can help you in ways that will make you regret not deploying yours to access them after it's too late to do so. If you, and your ilk, sit back and watch while I bleed this shit out alone, as I have been for years, I will respond in kind; no more, and no less.

Best of luck to you, and warmest regards nonetheless.
0 x

Local 1 Stage Hand

Postby Local 1 Stage Hand » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:17 pm

A personal conversation, in NYC, will be air tight.
Very different dynamics. Potent people, different places and venues, and it "includes an official.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/v ... stein.html

Go Trump. Go Kaufman Studio's...
0 x

Local 1 Stage Hand

Postby Local 1 Stage Hand » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:25 pm

Local 1 Stage Hand wrote:A personal conversation, in NYC, will be air tight.
Very different dynamics. Potent people, different places and venues, and it "includes an official.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/v ... stein.html

Go Trump. Go Kaufman Studio's...

We have an awesome FX's Dept. in Queens.
0 x

Beati Paoli

Postby Beati Paoli » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:27 pm

How about just answering a simple question, control freak?
0 x

Fred

Postby Fred » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:32 pm

Tom wrote:

Yes, Miller gets her orders from Gauger, and she reports to Gauger. She showed up at my home, uninvited and unannounced, with Sandy Sisson, LMHC, CAMS-1, licensed clinical therapist, behavioral services (4168).
Sgt.Porath and D/S Baker were already on scene, and Sgt. Porath (wisely) has confirmed to me on camera that he didn't know where the sick gashes came from or who sent them.
Obviously, I knew immediately what the score was and decided to use their presence to my advantage a few moments after they arrived.
When you see the sick shit Sandy Sisson pulled on me, and the psychological abuse she willingly and knowingly participated in ( along w/ Miller, Porath, & Baker), you'll question who gave this sick cutie a license . . . then you'll remember that PBSO is the Gestapo resurrected, and it will all fall into place.
By the way, Vicki is so fucking stupid, she makes Porath & Baker look half-assed competent, which is a tall order to fill!

Hi Tom,
Don't under estimate Porath. Vicky is moved with strings. She's on auto-pilot.
And you're saying Vicky is directed by Gauger? Or, that Gauger is he CO?

Why are you even talking to these people?
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:40 pm

Stop asking for answers to your questions, before you answer the questions presented, please. I won't ask again.
0 x

Local 1 Stage Hand

Postby Local 1 Stage Hand » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:45 pm

Go Fish is segment is privy. Case still going. Nothing personal.
I'm sure you know, this is not the place for that conversation.
And the Compton scattering is still in progress. Moon lighting spooks working.
0 x

Feynman Diagrams

Postby Feynman Diagrams » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:58 pm

Miller's movements are generally not well thought out.

Jerk systems

In physics, jerk is the third derivative of position, with respect to time. As such, differential equations of the form

J ( x . . . , x ¨ , x ˙ , x ) = 0 {\displaystyle J\left({\overset {...}{x}},{\ddot {x}},{\dot {x}},x\right)=0} J\left({\overset {...}{x}},{\ddot {x}},{\dot {x}},x\right)=0

are sometimes called Jerk equations. It has been shown, that a jerk equation, which is equivalent to a system of three first order, ordinary, non-linear differential equations is in a certain sense the minimal setting for solutions showing chaotic behaviour. This motivates mathematical interest in jerk systems. Systems involving a fourth or higher derivative are called accordingly hyperjerk systems.[29]

A jerk system's behavior is described by a jerk equation, and for certain jerk equations, simple electronic circuits can model solutions. These circuits are known as jerk circuits.

One of the most interesting properties of jerk circuits is the possibility of chaotic behavior. In fact, certain well-known chaotic systems, such as the Lorenz attractor and the Rössler map, are conventionally described as a system of three first-order differential equations that can combine into a single (although rather complicated) jerk equation. Nonlinear jerk systems are in a sense minimally complex systems to show chaotic behaviour, there is no chaotic system involving only two first-order, ordinary differential equations (the system resulting in an equation of second order only).
0 x

Tom

Postby Tom » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:04 pm

Fred wrote:
Tom wrote:

Hi Tom,

Because this shit is Chess, not Checkers; valuable pieces must be sacrificed (at least appear to be sacrificed), and misdirection must be employed in order to achieve Checkmate.

Yes, Vampire Vicky is directed by Gauger, just like Lewis was before Dougan made sure he couldn't operate any longer. Porath is a coward, like most PBSO pigs, who doesn't have the balls to commit felonies without admin approval. If he actually did, I don't give a shit because Gauger is directly linked to so much other felonious bullshit, the fact that a PBSO Sgt. would feel empowered enough to go rogue in such a manner is just the icing on the cake, and another nail in the corrupt, incompetent, coward-ass Capt. Silvia's coffin (figuratively, of course).
0 x

Houdini

Postby Houdini » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:09 pm

Jerk systems deviate from predictable Fibonacci Sequence is a sudden way.
I'm not focused on the norm, just the anomalies. Although Fibonacci is all, its the jerk movements, that gives me clear cut schematics. Its the same mathematical and methodical process used to manipulate a dial on a high security vault without any forced entry.

Path of least resistance, is examining the anomalies in a very critical manor.
0 x

Fluff

Postby Fluff » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:10 pm

Feynman Diagrams wrote:Miller's movements are generally not well thought out.

Jerk systems

In physics, jerk is the third derivative of position, with respect to time. As such, differential equations of the form

J ( x . . . , x ¨ , x ˙ , x ) = 0 {\displaystyle J\left({\overset {...}{x}},{\ddot {x}},{\dot {x}},x\right)=0} J\left({\overset {...}{x}},{\ddot {x}},{\dot {x}},x\right)=0

are sometimes called Jerk equations. It has been shown, that a jerk equation, which is equivalent to a system of three first order, ordinary, non-linear differential equations is in a certain sense the minimal setting for solutions showing chaotic behaviour. This motivates mathematical interest in jerk systems. Systems involving a fourth or higher derivative are called accordingly hyperjerk systems.[29]

A jerk system's behavior is described by a jerk equation, and for certain jerk equations, simple electronic circuits can model solutions. These circuits are known as jerk circuits.

One of the most interesting properties of jerk circuits is the possibility of chaotic behavior. In fact, certain well-known chaotic systems, such as the Lorenz attractor and the Rössler map, are conventionally described as a system of three first-order differential equations that can combine into a single (although rather complicated) jerk equation. Nonlinear jerk systems are in a sense minimally complex systems to show chaotic behaviour, there is no chaotic system involving only two first-order, ordinary differential equations (the system resulting in an equation of second order only).

Holy shit dude, you can't even bring yourself to tell me which side your ambiguous "opposing" comment referred to . . . again, my sincerest sympathies, and best wishes.
0 x

Mental Gym

Postby Mental Gym » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:16 pm

Tom wrote:
Fred wrote:
Tom wrote:

Hi Tom,

Because this shit is Chess, not Checkers; valuable pieces must be sacrificed (at least appear to be sacrificed), and misdirection must be employed in order to achieve Checkmate.

Yes, Vampire Vicky is directed by Gauger, just like Lewis was before Dougan made sure he couldn't operate any longer. Porath is a coward, like most PBSO pigs, who doesn't have the balls to commit felonies without admin approval. If he actually did, I don't give a shit because Gauger is directly linked to so much other felonious bullshit, the fact that a PBSO Sgt. would feel empowered enough to go rogue in such a manner is just the icing on the cake, and another nail in the corrupt, incompetent, coward-ass Capt. Silvia's coffin (figuratively, of course).

3D Double-Reverse Chess, to the 10 Power.
Its like hanging on to a mechanical bull, on speed.

Eat more fish.
0 x

Local 1 Stage Hand

Postby Local 1 Stage Hand » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:31 pm

"""Because this shit is Chess, not Checkers; valuable pieces must be sacrificed (at least appear to be sacrificed), and misdirection must be employed in order to achieve Checkmate.

Not my call. If it was your case, you would not want 3rd parties knowing what's not yet PR.
Just know, wheels are moving. My client was not the classical victim.
There was a measurement problem, UN-foreseen.

Boris will up-load, when the time is right.

Go Trump. Go Kaufman Studio's.
0 x

The Iron Onion

Postby The Iron Onion » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:50 pm

Go Fish Episode 8.

They were pounding our investigator o the stand, because we know things, that we should not know.
What's not known by the investigator, is that we have an investigator on her, who's also obtaining the impossible from the remedially elusive spent skanks.

The Turds That Won't Flush.GIF

Its like a casino. We got watchers watching watchers, and camera's watching everything.
These spent skank lawyers, are still working on the first layer who has no knowledge of the other layers.

Ivestigator's Report.GIF

Someday, the 3rd PI will be revealed in discovery. Of course, a 4th PI will be covertly observing.
But as for now, not even the attorney for record knows the 3rd PI., and therefore, not in discovery.
0 x

Rain Man

Postby Rain Man » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:33 pm

Mental Gym wrote:
Tom wrote:
Fred wrote:
Tom wrote:

Hi Tom,

3D Double-Reverse Chess, to the 10 Power.
Its like hanging on to a mechanical bull, on speed.

Yes, it most certainly is. Now, try and imagine doing that, while there are A-type apes salivating, and waiting for you to fall off the bull so they can beat you to death with the bats they've been waving at you out of narcissistic jealousy for years. Now add to that, the fact that you KNOW you can take on ALL OF THEM PHYSICALLY AND BEAT THEM TO DEATH WITH THEIR OWN WEAPONS collectively. But you are not them; "hot water burn baby", remember?
My kind, cannot knowingly, with malice and intent, harm another living creature physically, even ACCIDENTALLY, without retreating to a realm of consciousness where we are no longer capable of doing so; we harm ourselves under such duress instead. I see the murders of Hutton, Pollow, Camberdella, Whidden, and I am offended to a degree you obviously cannot comprehend.
You know nothing.
Warmest regards, nonetheless my friend.
0 x

Thomas Jefferson

Postby Thomas Jefferson » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:25 pm

Thomas Paine wrote:More to the point, concerning those who are targeted by LE for Free Speech.

"“[Confiscating a book and punishing its author] is a sign that one does not have a good case, or at least doesn't trust it enough to defend it with reasons and refute the objections. \

Some people even go so far as to consider prohibited or confiscated books to be the best ones of all, for the prohibition indicates that their authors wrote what they really thought rather than what they were supposed to think . . .”—Johann Lorenz Schmidt, 1741

Case on Point.
Did Broward State Attorney’s Office Lie To GoDaddy in Anti-Sheriff Ric Bradshaw Website Shutdown? We’re Just Trying To Protect Our Own, Spokesman Says!

GoDaddy to ban the anti-Sheriff Ric Bradshaw website from public view in the middle of the campaign for sheriff: “My office is investigating a situation were someone hacked into public databases and is now publishing confidential personal information regarding law enforcement officers, judges and prosecutors.”

No. 1: Broward’s SAO was not, is not, investigating pbsotalk.com nor its founder Mark Dougan, according to the state attorney’s spokesman.

No. 2: Dougan did not hack into any database, he tells us from Russia, where he is applying for political asylum. “All the info published was from public records. There was no hack.”

No. 3: By the time GoDaddy took down pbsotalk.com, the information that offended the SAO was long gone.

""“We brought on Dennis because he knows how to do this kind of stuff,” said Monica Hofheinz, executive director of the Broward SAO. “So Dennis said he would deal with GoDaddy.

See more at
http://www.gossipextra.com/2016/04/15/d ... down-5873/

Yes, and yes again, a thousand times over.
Of course Dougan was maliciously targeted and abused, under the FBI's WATCH BY THE WAY, by corrupt LE for exposing them as corrupt LE. Hell, the scumbag FBI even joined in and validated the clear and unconscionable civil rights abuses, under color of law!
So, you better know how to "play jazz" under such circumstances, or perish. Good on Dougan for playing some jazz.
0 x

Tom

Postby Tom » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:33 pm

The Iron Onion wrote:Go Fish Episode 8.

They were pounding our investigator o the stand, because we know things, that we should not know.
What's not known by the investigator, is that we have an investigator on her, who's also obtaining the impossible from the remedially elusive spent skanks.

Its like a casino. We got watchers watching watchers, and camera's watching everything.
These spent skank lawyers, are still working on the first layer who has no knowledge of the other layers.

Ivestigator's Report.GIF

Someday, the 3rd PI will be revealed in discovery. Of course, a 4th PI will be covertly observing.
But as for now, not even the attorney for record knows the 3rd PI., and therefore, not in discovery.

Ah, thank you. Much more info than I needed actually, but I deeply appreciate your efforts to keep me informed. Also, given your previous statements, surely you understand my own consternation.
Now I know the agents I've been in contact with from a certain alphabet agency aren't full of shit, and I also know exactly where I am to devote my limited resources to exert pressure on certain criminal fucks who are fucking with you, MD, and your client(s).
Get it yet, my friend?
0 x

Local 1 Stage Hand

Postby Local 1 Stage Hand » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:54 pm

Tom wrote:
The Iron Onion wrote:Go Fish Episode 8.

Ivestigator's Report.GIF

Ah, thank you. Much more info than I needed actually, but I deeply appreciate your efforts to keep me informed. Also, given your previous statements, surely you understand my own consternation.
Now I know the agents I've been in contact with from a certain alphabet agency aren't full of shit, and I also know exactly where I am to devote my limited resources to exert pressure on certain criminal fucks who are fucking with you, MD, and your client(s).
Get it yet, my friend?

There's been enough guppy feeding on this site, for you to be on your way.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:28 am

Guest wrote:Guppy Feeding ?

Yeah, not sure what the hell that's supposed to mean either.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:03 am

Just wondering what the cost is to someone who pays 4 PIs for information, yet claims they don't pay for information . . . ;)
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:11 am

They collect information for free, and fly up to New York on their own dime to report, I'm certain of it . . . :lol:
0 x

Swampy Critters

Postby Swampy Critters » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:32 pm

Guest wrote:Just wondering what the cost is to someone who pays 4 PIs for information, yet claims they don't pay for information . . . ;)

For this client, No money exchange. Just costs. Colleagues for decades.
That's the benefit of taking care of your friends.
Life long mutual benefits, and relationships that come through.
I know this is a foreign concept down there in Florida, but here, its a way of life.
Its a cultural thing. And it's working the same for the next generation,
because they were brought up right.

Down in FL., credibility and talent has no place. Swampy Critters are less evolved.
No mountains to condition the water. The place is a floating sponge.
Its an all around sub-standard environment laced with rejects,
incompetence, and great weather.

Try to grasp the concept anyway.
0 x

Junction Box

Postby Junction Box » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:41 pm

Guest wrote:They collect information for free, and fly up to New York on their own dime to report, I'm certain of it . . . :lol:

Although different conduits, "Information" is both plentiful, and in fact free
for those who circumvent the chain of commands.
Just got to know where to look, and develop the appropriate triggering devises to yield max. harvest.
Nothing to it.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”