Why PBSO Needs Seth Adams Shooting to have real, Independent Investigation

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies

Re: Why PBSO Needs Seth Adams Shooting to have real, Independent Investigation

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 12:09 pm

Guest wrote:Before you accuse anyone of bias know that I didn't believe a word of Custer's statement. I don't know if anyone else was there but I do know this. Custer acted in a manner inconsistent with "law enforcement best practices" when dealing with a citizen who has been found while doing his job.

Judge Hurley's comments, like those of any attorney, are not evidence; they are opinion or interpretation and while I agree with them, it's clear that PBSO botched this from the beginning. It is also clear that absent a confession, the SA will not reopen the investigation where Custer was cleared by a previous SA.

Another reason why cops shouldn't be giving "voluntary" statements after OIS's! PBA former attorney Lipman was spot on years ago about not doing them anymore, especially after Bradshaw made policy that deputies couldn't see the video beforehand, but doing them only if it could keep a close call from going to a grand jury (like in the Linn case). Bradshaw probably went ballistic and ordered "Kaz" to have the PBA lawyer deliver Custer for a statement after he was smart to refuse at the scene. "Kaz" always does whatever Bradshaw tells him to do (like getting rid of Lipman), so Custer turned around and gave a statement a day or 2 later that anybody can pick apart afterwards. It took the Jones shooting in Gardens for Kaz to see that some of his PBA lawyers were working for the SAO, but Lipman's still gone. SAD!
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 12:24 pm

"It is also clear that absent a confession, the SA will not reopen the investigation where Custer was cleared by a previous SA.[/quote]

Custer was cleared by a previous SA, who looked at the case without the newly found evidence,that was born from the civil trial. Hence the state will be looking at a different dog.
0 x

6th. Due Process

Postby 6th. Due Process » Wed May 17, 2017 2:17 pm

This an incredibly simple case for the SA. Its a strong case.
A first year misdemeanor ASA can win this.

PC is there. Public sentiment is there.
Just take the case, plea it out, or go to trial. What's the problem ?

The Public needs justice...
0 x

Im Not Here

Postby Im Not Here » Wed May 17, 2017 3:39 pm

Reporter wrote:I'm looking for investigative info for an article. Please call 561-727-5362

Capture.GIF
Capture.GIF (5.14 KiB) Viewed 855 times

Sorry. We got to this part of the train wreck first.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 4:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Before you accuse anyone of bias know that I didn't believe a word of Custer's statement. I don't know if anyone else was there but I do know this. Custer acted in a manner inconsistent with "law enforcement best practices" when dealing with a citizen who has been found while doing his job.

Judge Hurley's comments, like those of any attorney, are not evidence; they are opinion or interpretation and while I agree with them, it's clear that PBSO botched this from the beginning. It is also clear that absent a confession, the SA will not reopen the investigation where Custer was cleared by a previous SA.

Another reason why cops shouldn't be giving "voluntary" statements after OIS's! PBA former attorney Lipman was spot on years ago about not doing them anymore, especially after Bradshaw made policy that deputies couldn't see the video beforehand, but doing them only if it could keep a close call from going to a grand jury (like in the Linn case). Bradshaw probably went ballistic and ordered "Kaz" to have the PBA lawyer deliver Custer for a statement after he was smart to refuse at the scene. "Kaz" always does whatever Bradshaw tells him to do (like getting rid of Lipman), so Custer turned around and gave a statement a day or 2 later that anybody can pick apart afterwards. It took the Jones shooting in Gardens for Kaz to see that some of his PBA lawyers were working for the SAO, but Lipman's still gone. SAD!

very sad. NOT A UNION!
0 x

Miller was there

Postby Miller was there » Wed May 17, 2017 5:22 pm

"Judge Hurley's comments, like those of any attorney, are not evidence; they are opinion or interpretation and while I agree with them, it's clear that PBSO botched this from the beginning. It is also clear that absent a confession, the SA will not reopen the investigation where Custer was cleared by a previous SA".

""" it's clear that PBSO botched this from the beginning. """ [Quote]

The whole case was shut down by three words....... "Miller was there""
Phone calls went out from the shooting's location, both prior to radio dispatch, and prior to the arrivals of key figures. Damage control narratives started prior to the radio call.
All knew what the deal was telegraphically. As awful the " botched ",
its nothing as compared to the truth.

Taking the loss on the perception of "botched", was the motivator for the less is more investigation.
Can't prove intent with "botched".
0 x

Idiot

Postby Idiot » Wed May 17, 2017 5:58 pm

6th. Due Process wrote:This an incredibly simple case for the SA. Its a strong case.

You are a fucking idiot, there is no case.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 6:00 pm

Guest wrote:"It is also clear that absent a confession, the SA will not reopen the investigation where Custer was cleared by a previous SA.

Custer was cleared by a previous SA, who looked at the case without the newly found evidence,that was born from the civil trial. Hence the state will be looking at a different dog.[/quote]

Newly found evidence? Fucking hack science and conspiracy theories are not new evidence. But that simple idea escapes internet trolls.

Sent from my iPhone 561-727-5362
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed May 17, 2017 6:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:"It is also clear that absent a confession, the SA will not reopen the investigation where Custer was cleared by a previous SA.

Custer was cleared by a previous SA, who looked at the case without the newly found evidence,that was born from the civil trial. Hence the state will be looking at a different dog.

Newly found evidence? Fucking hack science and conspiracy theories are not new evidence. But that simple idea escapes internet trolls.

Sent from my iPhone 561-727-5362[/quote]

No, not Fucking hack science and conspiracy theories

Its called Public Record........
0 x

Comie's Homey's

Postby Comie's Homey's » Wed May 17, 2017 6:26 pm

Guest wrote:

Sent from my iPhone 561-727-5362[/quote]

Hacked Science ?????? :lol:

The DNA Casework Unit provides forensic DNA examinations to the FBI and other duly constituted law enforcement agencies… https://www.fbi.gov/services/laboratory
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 18, 2017 8:26 am

Guest wrote:

Kaz makes all the legal decisions for the PBA "lawyers" after him and Bradshaw meet to decide how its going to go. Thats when grievances by members on Bradshaw's shit list get pulled out of outside arbitration and put into inside job HRBs that Bradshaw and Kaz set up. Everybody over there knows it. Before Bradshaw ordered Kaz to fire him, Lipman won almost half a million dollars plus her job back from Bradshaw in that Sgt. Dent HRB he was set up to lose. It never made it onto the news. a couple a weeks before he got fired he won that D3 CSA's "untruthfulness" case in another HRB they set him up to lose. Everybody up on the 2nd floor, and in some executive suits on the first floor watched him on their tvs and monitors tear IA investigators a new one. He was the only "lawyer" at the PBA to stand up to Kaz. That's why he's still gone. VERY SAD!!
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 18, 2017 12:21 pm

Idiot wrote:
6th. Due Process wrote:This an incredibly simple case for the SA. Its a strong case.

You are a fucking idiot, there is no case.

Easy case for any ASA. In fact, its a slam dunk.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat May 20, 2017 11:27 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Kaz makes all the legal decisions for the PBA "lawyers" after him and Bradshaw meet to decide how its going to go. Thats when grievances by members on Bradshaw's shit list get pulled out of outside arbitration and put into inside job HRBs that Bradshaw and Kaz set up. Everybody over there knows it. Before Bradshaw ordered Kaz to fire him, Lipman won almost half a million dollars plus her job back from Bradshaw in that Sgt. Dent HRB he was set up to lose. It never made it onto the news. a couple a weeks before he got fired he won that D3 CSA's "untruthfulness" case in another HRB they set him up to lose. Everybody up on the 2nd floor, and in some executive suits on the first floor watched him on their tvs and monitors tear IA investigators a new one. He was the only "lawyer" at the PBA to stand up to Kaz. That's why he's still gone. VERY SAD!!

I don't blame Kaz. He's just taking what's there to take and using the PBA as his personal piggy bank. I blame the "elected" PBA representaatives who let him get away with firing Gary and looting their dues. That's whats really SAD.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat May 20, 2017 1:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't blame Kaz. He's just taking what's there to take and using the PBA as his personal piggy bank. I blame the "elected" PBA representaatives who let him get away with firing Gary and looting their dues. That's whats really SAD.

Pathetic.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat May 20, 2017 2:10 pm

PseudoBulbar Affect (PBA) - More Common Than You Think.‎
Adwww.pbainfo.org/‎
Uncontrollable crying and/or laughing could be a sign of PBA, learn more now.
MD Discussion Guide · Information about PBA · Caregiver Support · Doctor Discussion Tips

Its the conscience at work. Looting dues money, firing Lipman and selling out PBA members is not without effects.
0 x

Dr Phil

Postby Dr Phil » Sat May 20, 2017 2:48 pm

"Uncontrollable crying and/or laughing could be a sign of PBA, learn more now.
MD Discussion Guide · Information about PBA · Caregiver Support · Doctor Discussion Tips"

http://health.howstuffworks.com/mental- ... drome1.htm
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat May 20, 2017 6:42 pm

Guest wrote:PseudoBulbar Affect (PBA) - More Common Than You Think.‎
Adwww.pbainfo.org/‎
MD Discussion Guide · Information about PBA · Caregiver Support · Doctor Discussion Tips

Its the conscience at work. Looting dues money, firing Lipman and selling out PBA members is not without effects.

Can PsuedoBulbar Affect cause uncontrollable eating and drinking too?
0 x

Juan Carlos Fonjul

Postby Juan Carlos Fonjul » Tue May 23, 2017 1:43 pm

Legally, this case is over. If it was my son, I would have my vengeance.But, to each his own.
0 x

jew manchu

Postby jew manchu » Tue May 23, 2017 1:45 pm

If so it's rapidly spreading around the SO. Bo Van Beef has been crippled by it.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue May 23, 2017 2:49 pm

Mental Health Experts need to make themselves available for the dramatic and hidden effects of lying so much.
0 x

House Whore

Postby House Whore » Wed May 24, 2017 6:47 pm

Did House Whore Victoria Miller provide DNA yet ?
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun May 28, 2017 12:43 am

The krooked kronyism keeps going on as long as Bradhsaw and Kaz keep going on. PBA members and representatives kan't vote out Bradshaw but kan vote out sellout Kaz. Do it. Then get an audit.
0 x

Mr. MoneyBags

Postby Mr. MoneyBags » Sun May 28, 2017 3:23 am

All,

The "powers to be" are starting to open the books on Bradshaw and the PBSO. One only has to follow the money. All the Custer, Miller, Gunner DNA needed has been collected. Is there a RICO investigation in progress....I'd bet money on it. Any Takers?

There was so much corruption exposed in the civil trial that David A. better open the case or I will / we will stop at nothing to expose him and burn his career at a federal level. RICO Corruption?.....In Trumps backyard? Let's talk more....

State Attorney Dave Aronberg, Back up this wrongful shooting and risk everything...... or Burn Custer and Bradshaw and live a long and happy life. Someone has to go to jail. Send Custer to jail and end this.

I repeat:..
Send Custer to jail and end this.

Seth Adam's parent's will never back down from the criminal aspect of this case, so just give Custer 3 to 5 and be done with it. Or keep fighting and suffer much MUCH more.

End this case and send Custer to prison. Save the county millions.....

Send Custer to Jail.

Do what you know is right..or ...go down with the sinking PBSO Ship.

Best to you and All You Love,

Mr. Moneybags

0 x

Valiant1

Postby Valiant1 » Sun May 28, 2017 9:40 am

Remember the scene in the shining when he just types "All work and no play make Jack a dull boy." over and over again? It's called echolalic, a sign of paranoid psychosis. That's you. Psycho.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun May 28, 2017 12:43 pm

Custer and Miller are home grown terrorists.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon May 29, 2017 12:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Adwww.pbainfo.org/‎

The huge issue over at the PBA is how a union president can keep getting away with using his union position to barter jobs for his family members with the employer he's supposed to be keeping in-check. That's just plainly a formula for the guy selling-out his members as part of the deals getting his family members jobs. Using the organization's credit card and bank account as his personal piggy bank is what got a couple a local school district employees investigated and arrested for using school district p-cards to purchase personal things. But no investigation of a law enforcement officer misusing his position to get favors from his membership's employer and buying things for himself with the union credit card? How do cops let this go on?
0 x

Yankee Bravo

Postby Yankee Bravo » Mon May 29, 2017 2:13 pm

God Bless Our Fallen Soldiers.

They gave their lives to secure our Bill of Rights,
and to protect us from the likes of M. Custer, V. Miller, and K. Lewis.
These dirt bags are scum.
And every citizen needs to be vigilant, and pro--active, in neutralizing these home grown terrorists.

To truly give thanks to our fallen soldiers, we all must be pro-active, preventing these anti-American traitors, from continuing their tyrannical practices. Preservation is paramount...

Happy Memorial Day.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon May 29, 2017 2:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Adwww.pbainfo.org/‎

The huge issue over at the PBA is how a union president can keep getting away with using his union position to barter jobs for his family members with the employer he's supposed to be keeping in-check. That's just plainly a formula for the guy selling-out his members as part of the deals getting his family members jobs. Using the organization's credit card and bank account as his personal piggy bank is what got a couple a local school district employees investigated and arrested for using school district p-cards to purchase personal things. But no investigation of a law enforcement officer misusing his position to get favors from his membership's employer and buying things for himself with the union credit card? How do cops let this go on?

No secret "formula" for selling out members. The union president fired the union general council because the employer didn't want the lawyer defending a union member he was going to fire, so he "ordered" the union president to fire the union general council! What more do you need?! Any union member who doesn't have some serious concerns over being represented by any union lawyers over there that stood by and stayed after that needs to have their head examined (for PsuedoBulbar Affect?)!
0 x

Nothing's Left

Postby Nothing's Left » Mon May 29, 2017 11:48 pm

So much for Due Process.

PBSO is a living organism of corruption at the highest levels.
Further confirming that our soldiers essentially died in vain, because of derailed representations by a sworn sheriff.

If he's screwing his own, than is it any wonder that he screws the public.
If LEO's can't protect their own lawyer, what chance of justice is there for the personal and public.
In PBC, Green equals Cowards. No one has the balls to stand up. A bunch of useless pussies so cowardly, that they won't even protect their own life line. (Their Lawyer). (Their Bill of Rights).
Without which, there's nothing....

What good are such cowards, to "anyone ?
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue May 30, 2017 8:15 am

Nothing's Left wrote:So much for Due Process.

Further confirming that our soldiers essentially died in vain, because of derailed representations by a sworn sheriff.

If LEO's can't protect their own lawyer, what chance of justice is there for the personal and public.
In PBC, Green equals Cowards. No one has the balls to stand up. A bunch of useless pussies so cowardly, that they won't even protect their own life line. (Their Lawyer). (Their Bill of Rights).

That is pathetic that PBA "union" members lets their employer fire their union lawyer and nobody did anything about firing their PBA "union" president? Men and women with badges and guns let that happen, and let their "union" president sell them out for his family member's jobs with the employer he's supposed to be "bargaining" with? If I needed a real union lawyer to protect me from getting screwed by that employer I would have some trust issues with any lawyers over at that place. Where is the PBA lawyer that got fired?
0 x

Black Water

Postby Black Water » Wed May 31, 2017 12:00 am

Guest wrote:

That is pathetic that PBA "union" members lets their employer fire their union lawyer and nobody did anything about firing their PBA "union" president? Men and women with badges and guns let that happen, and let their "union" president sell them out for his family member's jobs with the employer he's supposed to be "bargaining" with? If I needed a real union lawyer to protect me from getting screwed by that employer I would have some trust issues with any lawyers over at that place. Where is the PBA lawyer that got fired?

Call the real investigators.
https://blackwaterprotection.com/2017/0 ... the-facts/
0 x

Black Water

Postby Black Water » Wed May 31, 2017 12:01 am

Public corruption is one of the main concerns of our country national security, As it can affect the functioning of the system on many levels and harm the image of a government. When corruption rises, the threat extends to the civilians, as they find that the things that were supposed to be done for them are no longer being taken into consideration.

No matter the position or hierarchy the person holds, the misuse and further abuse of power for personal gain mean nothing but the ultimate betrayal of public trust. Corruption is one of the worst forms of crime, and it can jeopardize the safety of the citizens. Security forces are in charge of the prosecution of cases of public corruption, and their role in restoring the balance is essential. Blackwater Protection is a team of experts in security related fields, and their labor remains unchanged no matter the situation. Contact them to have these professionals by your side.
0 x

Mr. MoneyBags

Postby Mr. MoneyBags » Wed May 31, 2017 12:24 am

Hear, hear.

"This is 5 years overdue! It's time for PBSO and the SAO to stop pointing fingers ... there are NO more excuses! SA Dave Aronberg needs to do his job and reopen this investigation and bring appropriate criminal charges against Sgt. Custer, along with those who interfered with the investigation; a complete review of the evidence tampering that was exposed during trial testimony. Seth deserves JUSTICE and this community needs the assurance of competence and truth from the Sheriff's Office!"

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm- ... estigation

Best to All,

Mr. MoneyBags
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed May 31, 2017 8:34 am

Black Water wrote:
Guest wrote:

All good questions. Your not expecting answers are you? That same so called "union" president is up for re-appointment this coming November. PBA elected representatives are the problem and they are up for "re-election" too. All it takes to change things at the PBA is to vote for new leaders. When the PBA half of the Kazanjian-Bradhsaw syndicate gets broken off, things will change on Gun Club Road.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed May 31, 2017 8:36 am

Guest wrote:
Black Water wrote:
Guest wrote:

All good questions. Your not expecting answers are you? That same so called "union" president is up for re-appointment this coming November. PBA elected representatives are the problem and they are up for "re-election" too. All it takes to change things at the PBA is to vote for new leaders. When the PBA half of the Kazanjian-Bradhsaw syndicate gets broken off, things will change on Gun Club Road.

I agree. The head of the snake needs to come off.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed May 31, 2017 12:42 pm

Could you please tell me the undercover surveillance that was being done from the Adams' nursery? I do not understand what gang they were watching from that location. If it were a true stakeout, aren't there better locations, like in bank shopping centers? Since persons live behind the nursery, are there obligations to inform them, since it is owned by the family?
0 x

Faulty Compass

Postby Faulty Compass » Wed May 31, 2017 1:21 pm

Mr. MoneyBags wrote:Hear, hear.

"This is 5 years overdue! It's time for PBSO and the SAO to stop pointing fingers ... there are NO more excuses! SA Dave Aronberg needs to do his job and reopen this investigation and bring appropriate criminal charges against Sgt. Custer, along with those who interfered with the investigation; a complete review of the evidence tampering that was exposed during trial testimony. Seth deserves JUSTICE and this community needs the assurance of competence and truth from the Sheriff's Office!"

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm- ... estigation

Best to All,

Mr. MoneyBags

This letter likely went into the garbage....
Minds made up w/o regards to any material evidence, admissions, or factual bases.
http://media2.wptv.com/image/LetterToSA20170525.pdf

Why is that ?
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”