Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies
Anonymous

Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:26 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Did I read this correctly? They were not even in the State of Florida? Have fun with this one guys. Being a stripper is now equal to being a prostitute? You gotta be kidding me or you need to get out more. OK, on a much more serious note, how many of you posting today have never been to a strip club while OFF DUTY? Be honest now, since this is after all the last bastian of truth and honesty in Palm Beach County! Now by a show of hands, who has been accused of sexual HARRASSMENT? OK, how many of you have gone to a bachelor party where there were strippers? How about looking at a pretty woman walking by and imagining her naked? To the poster who thinks that these men should be decertified for having a photo taken with a stripper at a golf outing, all I can say is; hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha! Delusional fuktards![/quote]

[i]Obviously, your morals are not righteous. Read the agency's policies, ethics statement, and standard of conduct.[/i]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:32 pm

[b]I really do not care if true that this golf course is an invitation only or private affair. The behavior of these cops is just terrible and immoral. Also, for a major to part take in such photos is at the very least poor judgement and is a violation of our ethical standards.[/b]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:33 pm

Dougan, what are you going to do with this information? I see indecent exposure as well as battery.

[quote=NewsWriter]Who is this stupid to pose for these photos? Captain Van Reeth (the very left) from the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, for one. This was the guy that Sheriff Bradshaw brought over from the West Palm Beach Police Department to head up Internal Affairs - to make sure the men and women in uniform act with professionalism and dignity. I'm sure this guy leads by a fine example.

[img]http://pbpatriot.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Van-Reeth-Stripper.jpg[/img]

And who is the idiots that are groping this prostitutes breasts?
[img]http://pbpatriot.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Van-Reeth-Stripper2.jpg[/img]

The story I received is just as unbelievable. The person in the yellow shirt - apparently a minor when this took place. Nice role model, Van Reeth!

The back story from what I heard: A pimp brought this prostitute to this private golf event. The pimp and the hooker were doing Cocaine out in the open and the hooker took turns giving "blow jobs" to these cops. I wonder - even the minor? It is unknown if the fellows in the photo were partaking in the Cocaine.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:48 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][b]I really do not care if true that this golf course is an invitation only or private affair. The behavior of these cops is just terrible and immoral. Also, for a major to part take in such photos is at the very least poor judgement and is a violation of our ethical standards.[/b][/quote]

Yes, I agree. That information was stated to emphasize both the grossly inappropriate venue and the utter lack of plausible deniability on the part of the males in question. Keep the faith.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:16 pm

Well, you moralists to excel at being wrong, I will give you that. First, I am not Choef Deputy Gauger. Was he at this "outing" is of no importance to me. How old is Van Reeth's kid? Calling a dancer (presumably) a prostitute is yet another failure but I digress. It doesn't matter that adult men who go to a golf outing where a titty dancer exposes her breasts, poses for pictures in the open is a big deal. So sorry to disappoint you buy unless there is a crime taking place this is merely mud slinging. If it wasn't the Cheetah Tourney (only place I have ever seen women do that on a golf course) then I stand corrected. It really doesn't matter because they aren't doing anything illegal. Grow up already. If the men in these photos have explaining to do, it's to their wives, not you clowns.

Chief Gauger, please...we all know this is you. I am surprised you would back something like this publicly since you always put on the better then thou attitude. Good job though trying to make us think it wasn't you. Your time is coming too. Just wait and see. You can't screw all the poeple you have and it not come back to you.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Sheriff Ric is going to have another sleepless night. LOL, **** happens Ric. Here is your personal do-boy in photographs committing crimes and policy violations. What are you to do?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:25 pm

Did I read this correctly? They were not even in the State of Florida? Have fun with this one guys. Being a stripper is now equal to being a prostitute? You gotta be kidding me or you need to get out more. OK, on a much more serious note, how many of you posting today have never been to a strip club while OFF DUTY? Be honest now, since this is after all the last bastian of truth and honesty in Palm Beach County! Now by a show of hands, who has been accused of sexual HARRASSMENT? OK, how many of you have gone to a bachelor party where there were strippers? How about looking at a pretty woman walking by and imagining her naked? To the poster who thinks that these men should be decertified for having a photo taken with a stripper at a golf outing, all I can say is; hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha! Delusional

What idiot posted this? Did he even read all the posts before coming up with this one? Must be a Gauger over ride. Probably failed his background because he can't read.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:31 pm

I love it when Gauger, and his band of blithering idiots, come onto a thread and try to justify criminal acts and/or administrative policy violations. They sound as stupid here as when you deal with them in person.

If these morons were to have viewed all the photos about this subject, they would see houses in the background of some of the pictures. Since these acts would then be visible to public view, they are considered criminal in nature. There are some that violate PBSO policy also. This is Police Work 101 for the morons. Maybe they should actually try being cops for once in their life and not run around with their head up Gauger's butt. Gentlemen, Gauger won't be here forever. That is a fact. His time is quickly approaching and he feels the pressure. I guarantee you he will respond to this post, but (of course) say it is not him. Gauger, you are a COWARD and a CORRUPT COP (and I use the term COP loosely in your case.)
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:48 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Sheriff Ric is going to have another sleepless night. LOL, **** happens Ric. Here is your personal do-boy in photographs committing crimes and policy violations. What are you to do?[/quote]

What are the crimes or policy violations taking place? A naked girl BFD. I would not. Trust anything posted here as being the truth.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:55 pm

Battery huh? Maybe you should look at your statute book again sparky and read what the elements of battery are.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:58 pm

If this event was afamily re-union as one of the FOGs allege, why did they have a sponsor? Why was Lou Penque there? Louie is not in the VanReeth?Lufts family. Nice try though.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:36 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]I love it when Gauger, and his band of blithering idiots, come onto a thread and try to justify criminal acts and/or administrative policy violations. They sound as stupid here as when you deal with them in person.

If these morons were to have viewed all the photos about this subject, they would see houses in the background of some of the pictures. Since these acts would then be visible to public view, they are considered criminal in nature. There are some that violate PBSO policy also. This is Police Work 101 for the morons. Maybe they should actually try being cops for once in their life and not run around with their head up Gauger's butt. Gentlemen, Gauger won't be here forever. That is a fact. His time is quickly approaching and he feels the pressure. I guarantee you he will respond to this post, but (of course) say it is not him. Gauger, you are a COWARD and a CORRUPT COP (and I use the term COP loosely in your case.)[/quote]

To add to your comment: most of the photos were taken in plain view of Lyons and Lantana road also . . .
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:37 pm

You guys really need to just stay in Church. The real world is lost on you. The accusatory crap about sex acts (unsubstantiated) and drug use (unsubstantiated) are just more of the same. The motivation of the photographer or provider of the photos is suspect but I really don't care about a dancer bearing it all at a private event. Regardless of who the adult attendees were.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:42 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]If this event was afamily re-union as one of the FOGs allege, why did they have a sponsor? Why was Lou Penque there? Louie is not in the VanReeth?Lufts family. Nice try though.[/quote]

You are correct - it is a tournament held for family and friends, and to clarify, each hole is sponsored (by a tournament participant usually) and the money used to cover the costs associated with the tournament (golf, food, drinks, prizes, etc.)
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:54 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]You guys really need to just stay in Church. The real world is lost on you. The accusatory crap about sex acts (unsubstantiated) and drug use (unsubstantiated) are just more of the same. The motivation of the photographer or provider of the photos is suspect but I really don't care about a dancer bearing it all at a private event. Regardless of who the adult attendees were.[/quote]

Interesting theory you have about the motivations of the photographer or provider of the photos being suspect, therefore what you are looking at with your own two eyes is suspect? Are you familiar with the term "slippery slope"? And exactly how do you get "dancer" when the girl never danced? STRIPPER, cuz she stripped, and hooker, cuz by her own admission, she hooked!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:57 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]She has awful nipples.[/quote]

I'm more disgusted by her nipples than I am about the actual story. Keep your shirt on, hooker.[/quote]

I felt like I was going to vomit when I saw those ugly-ass tits.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:07 pm

So the same people that say FOG et. al. make snap decisions and wield IAs and criminal law against the people they don't like even if no violation took place are finding policy violations (for off duty, un-uniformed, un-identified officers being photographed with a naked woman) and criminal violations (battery for carrying a girl who is posing and smiling???) based on pictures with a completely un-sourced hearsay story. Fair and balanced. Talley/Keever 2012!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:57 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]So the same people that say FOG et. al. make snap decisions and wield IAs and criminal law against the people they don't like even if no violation took place are finding policy violations (for off duty, un-uniformed, un-identified officers being photographed with a naked woman) and criminal violations (battery for carrying a girl who is posing and smiling???) based on pictures with a completely un-sourced hearsay story. Fair and balanced. Talley/Keever 2012![/quote]

Even in a strip club, you get KICKED THE **** OUT if you GROPE the strippers on the floor in plain view! And, I don't think they allow minors in strip clubs either. In fact, if you do BOTH of these things, probably the cops are going to get involved in some capacity. (Can you feel the irony in an Alanis Morissette kinda way . . .) Are you actually proposing, that behavior which would be considered grossly inappropriate, if not ILLEGAL, in a licensed strip club, is remotely appropriate at a private country club? Out in the open? I guess the wishes of the owner and management, and the numerous potential resulting liability nightmares are of no consequence? You are familiar with the excessive cost of a LIQUOR LICENSE, and how quickly and easily it can disappear? How about liability insurance? Fair and balanced?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:41 pm

This is shocking. it makes me wonder about those condoning this behavior. the Sheriff said these officers are free to do what they want in their private lives. really? that is your view on this? no wonder our county is so F'ed up.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:43 pm

What a disgusting man. This Van Reath should be fired and put in jail. Look at all the houses in the pictures.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:43 pm

TOO LATE NOW AS*HOLES! YOU ALREADY VOTED FOR MORE OF THE SAME LMFAO!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Same lame excuse for government corruption. The whistleblower has a vendetta. It doesn't matter this guy has photos of the employees hanging out with prostitutes. It doesn't matter this guy has photos of the police employees are exposing juveniles to naked prostitutes. No, the blame lies on the web site owner for having a vendetta. After all, if he didn't have a vendetta, no one would have been caught.

Similar to "If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

If police officers are committing crimes on a golf course with a naked woman and no one has a vendetta, are they really committing crimes?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Yes I did it was his very first, then I gave Kaz one too.[quote="Anonymous"]Hey Bobby - you get your kid a blowjob out of this? You should get the 'dad of the year' award. sick pervert.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Canons of Police Ethics:

Article 6: Private Conduct
The law enforcement officer shall be mindful of his special identification by the public as an upholder of the law. Laxity of conduct or manner in private life, expressing either disrespect for the law or seeking to gain special privilege, cannot but reflect upon the police officer and the police service. The community and the service require that the law enforcement officer lead the life of a decent and honorable person. Following the career of a police officer gives no person special perequisites. It does give the satisfaction and pride of following and furthering an unbroken tradition of safeguarding the American republic. The officer who reflects upon this tradition will not degrade it. Rather, he will so conduct his private life that the public will regard him as an example of stability, fidelity, and morality.

Article 11: Attitude Toward Profession
The law enforcement officer shall regard the discharge of his duties as a public trust and recognize his responsibility as a public servant. By diligent study and sincere attention to self-improvement, he shall strive to make the best possible application of science to the solution of crime, and in the field of human relationships, shall strive for effective leadership and public influence in matters affecting public safety. He shall appreciate the importance and responsibility of his office and shall hold police work to be an honorable profession rendering valuable service to his community and country.

[color=990000]Yeah, well I guess none of these officers bothered to read them. Looks like Major Van Reeth didn't bother to read the laws on exposing his juvie kid to an unclothed prostitute running that he and his friends were groping on a public golf course. Every last one of these officers should be fired and prosecuted criminally.[/color]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:17 pm

Who is this stupid to pose for these photos? Captain Van Reeth (the very left) from the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, for one. This was the guy that Sheriff Bradshaw brought over from the West Palm Beach Police Department to head up Internal Affairs - to make sure the men and women in uniform act with professionalism and dignity. I'm sure this guy leads by a fine example.

[img]http://pbpatriot.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Van-Reeth-Stripper.jpg[/img]

And who is the idiots that are groping this prostitutes breasts?
[img]http://pbpatriot.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Van-Reeth-Stripper2.jpg[/img]

The story I received is just as unbelievable. The person in the yellow shirt - apparently a minor when this took place. Nice role model, Van Reeth!

The back story from what I heard: A pimp brought this prostitute to this private golf event. The pimp and the hooker were doing Cocaine out in the open and the hooker took turns giving "blow jobs" to these cops. I wonder - even the minor? It is unknown if the fellows in the photo were partaking in the Cocaine.

The guy in the gray shirt is Office Lou Penque from West Palm Beach Police and also the Treasurer of our beloved Palm Beach County Police Benevolent Association. The guy in the green shirt next to him is Officer Joseph VanReeth from West Palm Beach Police, and also Major Bob VanReeth's nephew. Bob worked hard to get Joe hired at WPBPD before he retired as Assistant Chief. The new police chief at WPBPD would be very interested in this photo.

The young man in the yellowshirt is Jeffrey VanReeth, Major VanReeth's son, and of course the slender gentleman (punn intended) in the salmon colored shirt is Major Robert VanReeth, director of the Management Services Bureau at PBSO. Major VanReeth oversses hiring (as he is in charge of Human Relations), training (oversees the Training Division), employee issues and policy violations (as he oversees Internal Affairs and Employees Relations Divisions), and directs policy (as he oversees Staff Inspections).

I am sure Jose Lambiet should do a story about this, and Channel 5 News would also be very interested to see the guy Sheriff Bradshaw brought over from WPBPD as a Captain in charge of Internal Affairs and then later promoted to be in charge of the above, he embarassed the PBSO. This is a man who was suppose to be above board. Thanks Bob for letting us all down in a big way.

While PBSO will not do anything based on his relationship with the Sheriff and Gauger, and his past at WPBPD we spoke about in another thread here, FDLE would be interested in this, and maybe the Feds could chime in. It is about time someone came through with some proof of the corruption going on in the agency. Thank you

I am also sure if you got the roster from this tournament, you will find other higher ups from PBSO, and of course the PBA, were there.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:43 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]OMG. You guys post pics from a Golf Tourney that raises 10's of thousands of dollars FOR KIDS and happens every year? I suppose none of you guys never got drunk and drove either? Never been to a strip club? Never had a lap dance? The hypocrisy here is beyond amazing. Keep up the good work. Clown Colleges are accepting applications. I also suggest a Monestary if Clown College won't take you.[/quote]

According to WPTV no action will be taken because what they did wasn't against the law - how about actions unbecoming an officer. This kind of behavior shows not only a a complete lack of common sense but a total disrespect for their positions in law enforcement. How one behaves in private tells more about their morals and ethics than how they behave when they believe they are in the public eye. Now we know Van Reeth not only looks like a pig, he acts like one too.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:50 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Major Van Reeth has resigned as of 11:30am today…[/quote]

We could only be so lucky.....Bradshaw will give him a raise and maybe better medical coverage to ensure he doesn't have any STDs.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:56 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]So please tell me what is illegal about what they were doing? I don't go to strip clubs and don't really care about a golf event where a dancer takes off her clothes. Where is the illegal activity? Clearly the person who took/provided the photos was there as well.[/quote]

If you don't understand what is wrong with this picture then let's hope you're a) not in law enforcement and b) not married with a family and don't have minor children. And let's see - law enforcement just arrested a bunch of prostitutes in WPB for selling their services but it's okay for a hooker to sell her services to a group as long as it's under the direct supervision of her pimp and to law enforcement at a golf tournament.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:06 am

They might lose their jobs, but I have a strong suspicion some sheriffs officers are going to lose their wives. Any women who would stay with guys like that have serious issues.

These photos are so dimoralizing that every women's group in the country should be picketing in front of the sheriffs police building.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:13 am

[b][color=#3300ff]I'm trying to grasp what happened in these photos and I'm wondering what is scarier. The fact the Sheriff said these cops didn't do anything wrong? Or the fact these cops actually behaved this way, in public view on a golf course bordered by single family homes? Or is it the fact Major Van Reeth, a man who determines if the agency's deputies acted appropriately and "played by the rules" doesn't know this conduct isn't how any cop should act. For god's sake, he had his son with him. Some father figure. I'll bet his son will turn out to be a wife beating bully who doesn't respect women just like he is.[/color][/b]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:15 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"] No you fvcking moron. It was held at the Sherbrooke Country Club off of Lantana and Jog Rd. The event was for some West Virginia organization.[/quote]

You are correct sir! I admire your work as well! The event was held specifically by the Lulfs & Van Reeth families, as it is every year, and is called the West Virginia Invitational because of the number of family members from the state. It is important to note that this is a private, invitation only event, held at a private golf course; no other golf, or club activity takes place on that day, or night for that matter when the eating and drinking ensue.[/quote]

And I guess the people who live on the golf course have to leave their property for the event too.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:31 am

[quote="Anonymous"]So the same people that say FOG et. al. make snap decisions and wield IAs and criminal law against the people they don't like even if no violation took place are finding policy violations (for off duty, un-uniformed, un-identified officers being photographed with a naked woman) and criminal violations (battery for carrying a girl who is posing and smiling???) based on pictures with a completely un-sourced hearsay story. Fair and balanced. Talley/Keever 2012![/quote]

The pictures speak for themselves they don't need you to tell us what's happening in them. A bunch of out of shape officers of the law making fools of themselves in public. And yes, it is in the public view when the course is surrounded by roads and homes, as well as the employees of the club who were subjected to behavior more suitable to college age men than supposedly respectable law enforcement officers.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:36 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Canons of Police Ethics:

Article 6: Private Conduct
The law enforcement officer shall be mindful of his special identification by the public as an upholder of the law. Laxity of conduct or manner in private life, expressing either disrespect for the law or seeking to gain special privilege, cannot but reflect upon the police officer and the police service. The community and the service require that the law enforcement officer lead the life of a decent and honorable person. Following the career of a police officer gives no person special perequisites. It does give the satisfaction and pride of following and furthering an unbroken tradition of safeguarding the American republic. The officer who reflects upon this tradition will not degrade it. Rather, he will so conduct his private life that the public will regard him as an example of stability, fidelity, and morality.

Article 11: Attitude Toward Profession
The law enforcement officer shall regard the discharge of his duties as a public trust and recognize his responsibility as a public servant. By diligent study and sincere attention to self-improvement, he shall strive to make the best possible application of science to the solution of crime, and in the field of human relationships, shall strive for effective leadership and public influence in matters affecting public safety. He shall appreciate the importance and responsibility of his office and shall hold police work to be an honorable profession rendering valuable service to his community and country.

Yeah, well I guess none of these officers bothered to read them. Looks like Major Van Reeth didn't bother to read the laws on exposing his juvie kid to an unclothed prostitute running that he and his friends were groping on a public golf course. Every last one of these officers should be fired and prosecuted criminally.

Thank you - didn't have access to it this evening and was hoping someone would post it. It is obvious none of the law enforcement posting on this site have ever bothered to read it, but you can be sure if those in the pictures were not upper level connected LEOs, they would be sitting in Van Reeth's Office in the morning and have charges based on the above already being filed against them.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:17 am

[quote="Anonymous"]This is shocking. it makes me wonder about those condoning this behavior. the Sheriff said these officers are free to do what they want in their private lives. really? that is your view on this? no wonder our county is so F'ed up.[/quote]

Too true. I wasn't aware that Sheriff Bradshaw's powers were so sweeping that they encompassed the de facto pardoning of any and all acts of off-duty officers . . .
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:51 am

Acually, there apears to be a violatin of FSS

FS 800.03
It is unlawful to expose or exhibit one's sexual organs in public or on the private premise of another, or so near thereto as to be seen from such private premises, in a vulgar or indecent manner, or to be naked in public except in any place provided or set apart for that purpose. Any person convicted of a violation hereof shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 755.082 or s. 775.083. A mother's breast feeding of her baby does not under any circumstances violate this section.
Case Law involving 800.03
Hoffman v. Carson
No. 40150 - Florida Supreme Court
July 7, 1971
"Because of the statute, the terms in question must be construed as necessarily relating to a lascivious exhibition of those private parts of a person which common propriety requires to be customarily kept covered in the presence of others. The construction necessarily applies also to the language 'or so to expose or exhibit his person in such place, or to go or be naked in such place'." S.800.03
Goodmakers v. State of Florida
No. 84-22 - District Court of Appeals (Second District)
May 11, 1984
3. Obscenity - "For there to be a violation of indecent exposure statute, there must be, coupled with mere nudity, a 'lascivious' exposition or exhibition of defendant's sexual organs."
4. Obscenity - "Lascivious" and "Lewd" exposition or exhibition of defendant's sexual organs within context of indecent exposure statue requires that perpetrator's exposition or exhibition involves unlawful indulgence in lust, eager for sexual indulgence.
5. Defendant's conduct in being nude in place which was not set apart for that purpose, but while asleep or unconscious, motionless, and not in a state of arousal, did not constitute violation of indecent exposure statute.
Payne v. State of Florida
No. 84-1880 -District Court of Appeals (Second District)
October 26, 1984
"This case is controlled by our recent decision in Goodmakers v State. In Goodmakers, we held that in order for there to be a violation of section 800.03 there must be a lascivious exposure of a sexual organ."
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:32 am

For some reason, many forum guests are ignoring the fact that the photos were posted with minimal facts as 'teasers', and that the complete story, including many specifics regarding the photos and context which are either being assumed or ignored have yet to be unveiled! This was done INTENTIONALLY, and any detective worth his or her salt knows why. Note how several avenues of potential investigation have been deliberately overlooked, because it has been incorrectly assumed by the 'players' involved that the most damning details have already been revealed; ya gotta give the scumbags a chance to lie some more and commit to opinions they know to be unacceptable and statements they know to be false, before they are aware said opinions and statements are about to be unmasked as such. i.e. Sheriff Bradshaw has been given the opportunity to prematurely minimize this event in order to expose his true feelings about officer misconduct, preferential treatment, and utter aversion to any further investigation no matter the severity of the potential offenses to be discovered, and he has seized the day!!!

Here's another taste of what's to come:

Scott Wheeler owed the club almost $10,000 - yup, that is TEN GRAND. He was told personally, by the general manager, well before this event that he was not welcome on the property until the bill was satisfied. THE LULFS/LANCIANESE/VAN REETH/EPLING family members who collectively run the tournament were all informed of this by the general manager, and out of respect were asked politely NOT to invite him to their tournament for this reason. Furthermore, ALL of them knew about Wheeler's coke/pill problem, his penchant for nudist females (this was not the first time he brought a "girlfriend" to the club), his (from statements made by the cops in question and himself, as I do not have access to police records) extensive prior history with local police, and the fact that he, as well as others at the tournament, was among the many defrauders of the mortgage industry at the time (by his own admission). He drove a Porsche Cayenne and lived in a waterfront home ON THE SAME STREET as Brian Lulfs (the president of The Bushel Stop, a MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR company), and was last seen by Brian Lulfs being cuffed and stuffed in his (Scott Wheeler's) driveway not long after the tournament.
These abusive, entitled sleaze bags, out of blatant disrespect to the general manager and the club, invited Wheeler anyway, hired HER SON (as they usually did) to take photos at the tournament without his prior knowledge of exactly what he was going to be exposing, in order to willfully compromise her position and his. Again, he (the photographer) was told by many parties that if he informed his mother (or anyone outside of the already enlightened circle) of their shenanigans, negative consequences would be forthcoming, in addition to the already routine disrespect they dished out to him, his mother, and the club in general.
To add insult to injury, after the golf tournament was over, at the dinner/dance afterwards, while her son was serving drinks to a bar lined with cops, literally right next to him and them, the general manager pulled Scott aside in the liquor storeroom which is right next to the bar and asked him to pay his bill. Wheeler gave her snide lip service (the bill was never paid) and emerged from the liquor storeroom with his arms in the air as if he had just scored a field goal, and exclaimed jubilantly and loudly so all at the bar would see and hear: "Just fucked her . . . nailed it!" None of the fine examples of law enforcement said anything, nor did they exhibit any indication of disapproval; instead, they gleefully looked to her son for some violent reaction they did not receive. In fact, they received no reaction at all from him, as he had a full bar of thirsty drinkers, waiting to get hammered, so he did the job they were paying him to do and served them their drinks. The girl, incidentally, left the property after the golf was over, as her job was over, and the wives who arrived for the party were not to see her.
Gee, do you think Wheeler might be accessible? How about the girl? There is a decent chance he is sitting in a jail cell right now, or, if not, in Bangkok, as he told the photographer among others that he intended to bug out with his spoils to that locale (this would make him inaccessible). If he is sitting in a cell, I'll bet he'll be more than willing to speak with investigators about this event. Rumor has it however, that he screwed over so many people (including the families in question - be patient there are many more details to follow!) that he can no longer be counted among the living. As far as the girl is concerned, only her first name was ever revealed (Angela?), and it may have just been her 'stripper' name. However, she shouldn't be too difficult to find, particularly if Wheeler is still around; I think there is a good chance she hasn't retired to a life of luxury and quiet contemplation in Europe quite yet : )
Also, during the golf tournament, both Wheeler and the girl bragged how they had both been up for over 3 days straight on coke. Wheeler, specifically on the tee of hole number 3, annoyed the hell out of his foursome as he made a spectacle of himself; "I'm too fucking high to hit this ball right!" he exclaimed. "Too much drugs in my pockets!" he exclaimed, as he reached into his pocket and tossed two light brown, glass vials of coke out onto the tee and proceeded to finally take his drive at the prompting of the other players. The third hole sits directly alongside Lyons road by the way.

Here is another tidbit to chew on: The DJ they hired in the photo is Wayne Bawdon, he is an Australian citizen and former night club owner from Canberra (the capital of Australia), and around this time Alcoholism was getting the better of him. Despite several friendly warnings from the photographer, who knew from experience, to try and restrain from drinking during the day along with the patrons, because when the sun goes down and there is work to be done, it becomes that much more difficult to separate yourself from the guests and do the job you are being paid to do competently, he hit the bottle hard enough to get arrested for DUI that very night on his way home (in Palm Beach Gardens). Also, by his own admission he cannot return to Australia without fear of arrest due to a crime he committed in connection with his night club and alleged employee theft issues.

Be patient good people . . . the words 'holy ****' will be falling out of your mouths over and over again soon enough : )
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:44 am

[quote="Anonymous"]WOW, this must be some real charges you have been brought up on in your IA investigation that you have gone thru with your threat to bring out these pictures if they did not drop the investigation against you!!![/quote]

To whom are you referring? You, your, they? What investigation? What is the source of your aversion to proper grammar?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:31 am

Did anyone actually believe the Sheriff would do anything to his right hand man, his do-boy, his ass kissing chum? Come on now. This is just another example of those in the small inner circle being able to get away with anything. I had to laugh with the Sheriff saying he can't control his employees off duty behavior. What a joke that is.

Didn't IA investigate a former female Lieutenant who was doing the nasty with one of her subordinates off duty? Didn't IA investigate a former female Captain, and demote her, over allegeations of off duty lesbian behavior at a school in Quantico Virginia? Didn't IA investigate a black male deputy that was DJing at a private party off duty? We could go on and on, but what sense would that make? They weren't within the inner circle, so that rule doesn't apply.

I can't waitto hear from Gauger and his FOGs today about this. It will be interesting what stupid things they will come up with to again cover up criminal acts and policy violations. I also had tolaugh when the Sheriff diverts back to the operator of this website having a vendetta. That is old and over used Ric. Come on now, what is his vendetta? He resigned to take another job, he wasn't fired. He never re-applied to be hired. He has lost no benefits, financial or other. So what is the vendetta? Is it that you are corrupt and he is exposing it? Is it your administration is corrupt and he is exposing it? You can't regulate off duty conduct. That is the biggest joke from you yet.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:01 am

What about indescent exposure?I didn't know that law was tossed! If the kid is under 18 there should be a law for that too.if it were a named man and it was a young girl ooooh that would have been lewd and lascivious.sorry for my spelling.all cops are currupt in this county....I can name 50! And who cares about nipples? That's the least of problems...perves always say who cares all you see is the back of her head! Perves all of them...
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”