Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies
Anonymous

Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:19 am

[quote=NewsWriter]Who is this stupid to pose for these photos? Captain Van Reeth (the very left) from the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, for one. This was the guy that Sheriff Bradshaw brought over from the West Palm Beach Police Department to head up Internal Affairs - to make sure the men and women in uniform act with professionalism and dignity. I'm sure this guy leads by a fine example.

And who is the idiots that are groping this prostitutes breasts?

The story I received is just as unbelievable. The person in the yellow shirt - apparently a minor when this took place. Nice role model, Van Reeth!

The back story from what I heard: A pimp brought this prostitute to this private golf event. The pimp and the hooker were doing Cocaine out in the open and the hooker took turns giving "blow jobs" to these cops. I wonder - even the minor? It is unknown if the fellows in the photo were partaking in the Cocaine.

The entire list can be found HERE[/quote]

this is taken completely out of context, this woman was playing a round of golf when a gator attacked her,(no it was not Tim Tebow, so don't comment with juvenile jokes) tore off her clothes and was about to do bodily harm to her until these brave men came to her rescue
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:20 am

OMG. You guys post pics from a Golf Tourney that raises 10's of thousands of dollars FOR KIDS and happens every year? I suppose none of you guys never got drunk and drove either? Never been to a strip club? Never had a lap dance? The hypocrisy here is beyond amazing. Keep up the good work. Clown Colleges are accepting applications. I also suggest a Monestary if Clown College won't take you.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:22 am

As a cop, and a frequent poster of this website, I condemn this behavior. They should all have their certifications pulled and be indicted. This behavior is not excusable.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:28 am

[quote="Anonymous"]OMG. You guys post pics from a Golf Tourney that raises 10's of thousands of dollars FOR KIDS and happens every year? I suppose none of you guys never got drunk and drove either? Never been to a strip club? Never had a lap dance? The hypocrisy here is beyond amazing. Keep up the good work. Clown Colleges are accepting applications. I also suggest a Monestary if Clown College won't take you.[/quote]

Um, no. This WAS NOT and NEVER WAS a charity tournament. It is for the personal enjoyment of the players, PERIOD. Nice try though . . .
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:24 pm

The young man in the yellow shirt standing next to Major Robert VanReeth appears to be his son, Jeffrey.

1.) Public records requests could be made for this golf date, compared to the public records request about Jeffrey VanReeth's date of birth, etc. If he was a minor, Major VanReeth could be criminally charged with Child Abuse.
2.) This incident has obviously embarassed the PBSO publically (at least when it hits the news media) and Major VanReeth should be administratively charged with violating PBSO policy "Standard of Conduct" for starters.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:30 pm

OMG. You guys post pics from a Golf Tourney that raises 10's of thousands of dollars FOR KIDS and happens every year? I suppose none of you guys never got drunk and drove either? Never been to a strip club? Never had a lap dance? The hypocrisy here is beyond amazing. Keep up the good work. Clown Colleges are accepting applications. I also suggest a Monestary if Clown College won't take you.

So what you are saying is that it is ok to have a naked woman running around and four men groping on her??? Charity event or not (even though this was not a charity event). You are saying this type of behavior is ok? And what does a strip club have anything to do with this photo? VanReeth, his son, the un-named West Palm cop and the pimp were not in the confines of four walls, they were in the open, on a golf course. I guess you already received your clown college degree, and your official FOG certification.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:59 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]So what you are saying is that it is ok to have a naked woman running around and four men groping on her??? Charity event or not (even though this was not a charity event). You are saying this type of behavior is ok? And what does a strip club have anything to do with this photo? VanReeth, his son, the un-named West Palm cop and the pimp were not in the confines of four walls, they were in the open, on a golf course. I guess you already received your clown college degree, and your official FOG certification.[/quote]

The guy on the very right is Lou Penque, the Treasurer for the Palm Beach County Police Benevolent Association. We all know you have to be some kind of crook or another to be a member of the PBA or to get decent representation from them. When Penque isn't groping Cocaine-laden hookers, he's probably out with his pal Kaz beating down bar patrons.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:08 pm

Hey Bobby - you get your kid a blowjob out of this? You should get the 'dad of the year' award. sick pervert.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:21 pm

Major Van Reeth has resigned as of 11:30am today…
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:22 pm

So please tell me what is illegal about what they were doing? I don't go to strip clubs and don't really care about a golf event where a dancer takes off her clothes. Where is the illegal activity? Clearly the person who took/provided the photos was there as well.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:56 pm

You are correct. The guy in the gray shirt is Office Lou Penque from West Palm Beach Police and also the Treasurer of our beloved Palm Beach County Police Benevolent Association. The guy in the green shirt next to him is Officer Joseph VanReeth from West Palm Beach Police, and also Major Bob VanReeth's nephew. Bob worked hard to get Joe hired at WPBPD before he retired as Assistant Chief. The new police chief at WPBPD would be very interested in this photo.

The young man in the yellowshirt is Jeffrey VanReeth, Major VanReeth's son, and of course the slender gentleman (punn intended) in the salmon colored shirt is Major Robert VanReeth, director of the Management Services Bureau at PBSO. Major VanReeth oversses hiring (as he is in charge of Human Relations), training (oversees the Training Division), employee issues and policy violations (as he oversees Internal Affairs and Employees Relations Divisions), and directs policy (as he oversees Staff Inspections).

I am sure Jose Lambiet should do a story about this, and Channel 5 News would also be very interested to see the guy Sheriff Bradshaw brought over from WPBPD as a Captain in charge of Internal Affairs and then later promoted to be in charge of the above, he embarassed the PBSO. This is a man who was suppose to be above board. Thanks Bob for letting us all down in a big way.

While PBSO will not do anything based on his relationship with the Sheriff and Gauger, and his past at WPBPD we spoke about in another thread here, FDLE would be interested in this, and maybe the Feds could chime in. It is about time someone came through with some proof of the corruption going on in the agency. Thank you

I am also sure if you got the roster from this tournament, you will find other higher ups from PBSO, and of course the PBA, were there.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:57 pm

So please tell me what is illegal about what they were doing? I don't go to strip clubs and don't really care about a golf event where a dancer takes off her clothes. Where is the illegal activity? Clearly the person who took/provided the photos was there as well.

Please tell me you are joking. Your mommy and daddy must have raised you to know right from wrong. I certainly pray you are not in law enforcement.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:59 pm

This is definately a post from our own, Chief Deputy Michael Gauger. Mikey, once we get this roster, are we gonna see you name at this event? I hope so............
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:12 pm

I wonder what Mrs. VanReeth, Commander Laure VanDusen from Palm Beach Gardens Police, thinks of her husband, her son, her nephew and their good family friend now. A photo is worth a thousand words, isn't it?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:20 pm

Major Van Reeth has resigned as of 11:30am today…

Yeah right. You are in a dream world kid. Let's just review a small portion of Major Robert VanReeth's seedy past in police work, as well as his personal life. We have this photo showing his parenting skills. We know about the gambling ring he confessed to running while a member of WPBPD. We know his boasting about Bradshaw (then Chief at WPBPD) calling him in for overtime to count money with his then girlfriend, and now wife, Laure VanDusen. Bob laughs when he tells this story. How much money did he and laure pocket? How much money did they share with Bradshaw, or did he just hold this over VanReeth's head when he promoted him to IA Commander at WPBPD and later at PBSO?

VanReeth has an ego almost as big as Bradshaw. He isn't going anywhere, unless it is in handcuffs. Wouldn't that be poetic justice, VanReeth in handcuffs.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:27 pm

This is definately a post from our own, Chief Deputy Michael Gauger. Mikey, once we get this roster, are we gonna see you name at this event? I hope so............

Yes you are right. This definately came from the desk of Cheif Deputy Michael Gauger. You can tell becuae of the sense of entitlement he has because of all the illegal and improper stuff he has gotten away with.

Chief, remember...what goes around comes around. You day is coming...guarantee it.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:50 pm

All four meatheads should be charged with battery.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:52 pm

I was at the PBA today. Ernie, Kaz and Lou were yucking it up, thinking the photo was funny. The had a lot of really nice things to say (NOT) about the prostitute and the event.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:31 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]So please tell me what is illegal about what they were doing? I don't go to strip clubs and don't really care about a golf event where a dancer takes off her clothes. Where is the illegal activity? Clearly the person who took/provided the photos was there as well.

This is definately a post from our own, Chief Deputy Michael Gauger. Mikey, once we get this roster, are we gonna see you name at this event? I hope so............[/quote]

Well, you moralists to excel at being wrong, I will give you that. First, I am not Choef Deputy Gauger. Was he at this "outing" is of no importance to me. How old is Van Reeth's kid? Calling a dancer (presumably) a prostitute is yet another failure but I digress. It doesn't matter that adult men who go to a golf outing where a titty dancer exposes her breasts, poses for pictures in the open is a big deal. So sorry to disappoint you buy unless there is a crime taking place this is merely mud slinging. If it wasn't the Cheetah Tourney (only place I have ever seen women do that on a golf course) then I stand corrected. It really doesn't matter because they aren't doing anything illegal. Grow up already. If the men in these photos have explaining to do, it's to their wives, not you clowns.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Where is the cocaine? Where are the Prostitutes? I saw a couple of pictures of 4 guys with a half naked woman at a golf course. Where is the stuff from the headline?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:48 pm

She has awful nipples.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:18 pm

Who is this stupid to pose for these photos? Captain Van Reeth (the very left) from the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, for one. This was the guy that Sheriff Bradshaw brought over from the West Palm Beach Police Department to head up Internal Affairs - to make sure the men and women in uniform act with professionalism and dignity. I'm sure this guy leads by a fine example.

The story I received is just as unbelievable. The person in the yellow shirt - apparently a minor when this took place. Nice role model, Van Reeth!

The back story from what I heard: A pimp brought this prostitute to this private golf event. The pimp and the hooker were doing Cocaine out in the open and the hooker took turns giving "blow jobs" to these cops. I wonder - even the minor? It is unknown if the fellows in the photo were partaking in the Cocaine.

The entire photo gallery is HERE
-------------------------------------------------
BUMP! THIS IS A HOLY SH1T MOMENT!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:02 pm

Where's Kaz? Break out the good ****![quote=NewsWriter]Who is this stupid to pose for these photos? Captain Van Reeth (the very left) from the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, for one. This was the guy that Sheriff Bradshaw brought over from the West Palm Beach Police Department to head up Internal Affairs - to make sure the men and women in uniform act with professionalism and dignity. I'm sure this guy leads by a fine example.

The back story from what I heard: A pimp brought this prostitute to this private golf event. The pimp and the hooker were doing Cocaine out in the open and the hooker took turns giving "blow jobs" to these cops. I wonder - even the minor? It is unknown if the fellows in the photo were partaking in the Cocaine.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:05 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]She has awful nipples.[/quote]

I'm more disgusted by her nipples than I am about the actual story. Keep your shirt on, hooker.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Anonymous wrote:So please tell me what is illegal about what they were doing? I don't go to strip clubs and don't really care about a golf event where a dancer takes off her clothes. Where is the illegal activity? Clearly the person who took/provided the photos was there as well.

The person who took the photos was not a cop, public official, civil servant, teacher, priest or even married, and got no play from the damsel in question. They were paid to take the photos by the people in them.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:37 pm

The guy on the right is NOT with the Palm Beach County PBA. You better remove that statement or prepare to get sued.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Did I read this correctly? They were not even in the State of Florida? Have fun with this one guys. Being a stripper is now equal to being a prostitute? You gotta be kidding me or you need to get out more. OK, on a much more serious note, how many of you posting today have never been to a strip club while OFF DUTY? Be honest now, since this is after all the last bastian of truth and honesty in Palm Beach County! Now by a show of hands, who has been accused of sexual HARRASSMENT? OK, how many of you have gone to a bachelor party where there were strippers? How about looking at a pretty woman walking by and imagining her naked? To the poster who thinks that these men should be decertified for having a photo taken with a stripper at a golf outing, all I can say is; hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha! Delusional fuktards!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:46 pm

Anonymous wrote:Did I read this correctly? They were not even in the State of Florida? Have fun with this one guys. Being a stripper is now equal to being a prostitute? You gotta be kidding me or you need to get out more. OK, on a much more serious note, how many of you posting today have never been to a strip club while OFF DUTY? Be honest now, since this is after all the last bastian of truth and honesty in Palm Beach County! Now by a show of hands, who has been accused of sexual HARRASSMENT? OK, how many of you have gone to a bachelor party where there were strippers? How about looking at a pretty woman walking by and imagining her naked? To the poster who thinks that these men should be decertified for having a photo taken with a stripper at a golf outing, all I can say is; hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha! Delusional fuktards!

No you fvcking moron. It was held at the Sherbrooke Country Club off of Lantana and Jog Rd. The event was for some West Virginia organization.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:56 pm

So pictures alleging cocaine use by someone who was not photographed (where are the pictures of that?!?) passes for facts here? What is the ILLEGAL behavior? Strippers are legal in Florida. Or are you too stupid to know that? I guess the other questions were too tough for your dumbass. Fvck you clowns. No wonder you worry about gays. That closet getting too tight for ya? Some of you rat bastards need to go. I hope they do find out who took the pics because he too participated. Think that maybe these guys KNOW who it was?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:56 pm

I've looked everywhere on this posting as well as the photos and no where did I see any cocaine being used or other than being naked was I able to extrapolate that the girl is a prostitute. So what she is naked, BFD. What is this site now populated with preachers and deacons.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:59 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"] No you fvcking moron. It was held at the Sherbrooke Country Club off of Lantana and Jog Rd. The event was for some West Virginia organization.[/quote]

You are correct sir! I admire your work as well! The event was held specifically by the Lulfs & Van Reeth families, as it is every year, and is called the West Virginia Invitational because of the number of family members from the state. It is important to note that this is a private, invitation only event, held at a private golf course; no other golf, or club activity takes place on that day, or night for that matter when the eating and drinking ensue.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:00 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Did I read this correctly? They were not even in the State of Florida? Have fun with this one guys. Being a stripper is now equal to being a prostitute? You gotta be kidding me or you need to get out more. OK, on a much more serious note, how many of you posting today have never been to a strip club while OFF DUTY? Be honest now, since this is after all the last bastian of truth and honesty in Palm Beach County! Now by a show of hands, who has been accused of sexual HARRASSMENT? OK, how many of you have gone to a bachelor party where there were strippers? How about looking at a pretty woman walking by and imagining her naked? To the poster who thinks that these men should be decertified for having a photo taken with a
stripper at a golf outing, all I can say is; hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha! Delusional fuktards![/quote]

I'm sorry about the size of your penis. And your lack of knowledge in the subjects of both spelling and grammar.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:09 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Did I read this correctly? Being a stripper is now equal to being a prostitute? You gotta be kidding me or you need to get out more. OK, on a much more serious note, how many of you posting today have never been to a strip club while OFF DUTY? Be honest now, since this is after all the last bastian of truth and honesty in Palm Beach County! Now by a show of hands, who has been accused of sexual HARRASSMENT? OK, how many of you have gone to a bachelor party where there were strippers? How about looking at a pretty woman walking by and imagining her naked? To the poster who thinks that these men should be decertified for having a photo taken with a stripper at a golf outing, all I can say is; hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha! Delusional fuktards![/quote]

Um, no, but taking money for sucking dick is equal to being a prostitute. This event occurred at a private country club, not a strip club, or even night club. By the way, the girl never "danced" at the tournament. Furthermore, her presence would have never been allowed by the owner or management had they known, and all responsible parties in the West Virginia Invitational organization knew this. You might want to wait until tomorrow, when the supporting text (story) appears in full, or you can continue to make an arse of yourself . . .
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:21 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]So pictures alleging cocaine use by someone who was not photographed (where are the pictures of that?!?) passes for facts here? What is the ILLEGAL behavior? Strippers are legal in Florida. Or are you too stupid to know that? I guess the other questions were too tough for your dumbass. Fvck you clowns. No wonder you worry about gays. That closet getting too tight for ya? Some of you rat bastards need to go. I hope they do find out who took the pics because he too participated. Think that maybe these guys KNOW who it was?[/quote]

Um, they requested that the photos be taken, paid for, and posed for the photographer imbecile; of course they know who he is. He was "told" (read veiled threats here - and cops know just how to make them) to never share the knowledge or photos with anyone. Too bad he doesn't respond too well to threats . . .
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”