Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies
Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:25 pm

Honestly, this happened years ago. Why still a topic of conversation? The sheriff didn't give a shit!
0 x

Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:22 pm

..............and that is exactly why this is constantly being posted and discussed. Bradshaw didn't and doesn't give a shit. That is because he is a piece of SHIT. He does not belong in any type of leadership position. He is a cheap politician.
0 x

shkdwnst

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby shkdwnst » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:35 am

They should all be exterminated like the vermin they are...after much slow and excruciating torture..Fuck any cop that thinks he is more important or above anyone else..Thank fuck for the 2nd amendment, so we can defend ourselves properly against sissified bullies that hide behind a badge, thinking it makes them some kind of super human. I could never bring myself to kill a defenseless animal(unless I was starving). But putting down a cop with a power trip and/or homicidal streak that thinks they can do whatever they want, would be one of the greatest moments of my life.
0 x

shkdwnst

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby shkdwnst » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:47 am

Guest wrote:It's amazing that people are posting comments defending these guys actions.
Amazing but not surprising considering they work for pbso.
Just more evidence of the fact that cops think they're better than everyone else and above the law.


Yep this is the reason I get sexually excited everytime I hear of a cop being killed in the line of 'duty". I love to think about how much pain and suffering their families go through, since the cop did it to them himself...if he wasn't such a lowlife POS, I doubt anyone would have gotten to the point they felt justified in killing the bastard.
0 x

StopIt

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby StopIt » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:40 pm

I believe it is wrong of anyone to call that young lady a prostitute. That has never been established. I All I read here is accusations one right after another about her being on drugs, being a hooker and all the other nonsense. Pictures with a naked woman on a golf course is not a big deal and was never seen as one. Ever been to a strip club? That's what you will see.
0 x

Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:48 pm

StopIt wrote:I believe it is wrong of anyone to call that young lady a prostitute. That has never been established. I All I read here is accusations one right after another about her being on drugs, being a hooker and all the other nonsense. Pictures with a naked woman on a golf course is not a big deal and was never seen as one. Ever been to a strip club? That's what you will see.

if this lady was dressed in a dress or any kind of clothing, there would be plausible deniability and I might share your opinion. But she was stark naked and it wasn't a strip club. It was a PUBLIC GOLF COURSE. Besides, if you read much earlier in the thread, there's proof she was a prostitute. Nice try though, Robert.
0 x


Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:25 am

Lol. :') American police makes me sad and laugh at the same time.
This is a nice example of how the police refuses to hire intelligent ppl as cops.
GG cops, GG x'D
0 x

Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:37 pm

If I read earlier in the thread? From the knucklehead who has an axe to grind and says whatever he wants? I guess you never heard of the Titty Tournament put on by the Rodriguez Foundation that raises money for kids? Naked women on a golf course. All day long. Is it proper? I won't be attending but it is far from criminal. Isn't the guy who had the photos the same guy who became a mod and was so whacked that even MD had to give him the boot? Serious credibility issues there but you believe in MD and his nonsense. Oh look! A Unicorn!
0 x

WhiteLines

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby WhiteLines » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:48 am

Yes, I'm looking at your post, and not unlike a unicorn, it is in fact a contrived fantasy.
As for the photos, maybe if you hurl enough baseless, anonymous insults at the photographer, the well over 60,000 people who've shared them on Facebook in the last 4 days will finally see your beloved unicorns innocently prancing around at your Titty Tournament saving innocent children one bare breast at a time . . . (sigh)
0 x

Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:53 am

That's awesome! Nice response to Gaygers asshole licking pal!
0 x

Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:17 am

People can sue for anything. Just look at Gauger's little Racist son who drunkenly called minority police officer a NIGGER and then proceeded to ATTACK him. During the attack, he got his ass kicked up and down the block and that righteous ass kicking ended up in a broken arm. This site took down the document section but luckily I saved a copy for just such times.
0 x

Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:55 pm

Wow ... That's Gaugers son? What a skinny drunk.
0 x

Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:33 pm

Guest wrote:Wow ... That's Gaugers son? What a skinny drunk.

Yes, he's a real Jew and nigger (his words not mine) hating bigoted racist, just like his old man Chief Deputy Gauger.
0 x

FYI

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby FYI » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:51 pm

There's a new meme on Facebook that features the photo that's been shared hundreds of times already.
0 x

Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:42 pm

Guest wrote::lol: No, that's a report by a guy who was beating his GF's ass who went to Gauger and to -"show Gauger" he sparked up what he wanted, intimidated witnesses, directed witness statements AND got paid when his charges were dropped. So STFU losers. Fucking cowards!

Buuullllllllsssshhhiiiiiiitttttttt! If a police officer did what you claim they did, his son would have had a big fat payday of hundreds of thousands of dollars. Instead he got a paltry sum of what? $5000? You claim the cops picked a fight, broke his arm, intimidated two witnesses into saying Mike Gauger attacked and called the cop a nigger, and he walked away with 5k? What a joke! PBSO settled a false arrest case by a neighbor for $600,000 and there was no injury. What a bunch of shit you are peddling! Bianchi, is that you suckling Gaugers tiny cock again? I would tell you not to forget to rim, but you lick his ass every time your nose is shoved up in there.
0 x

Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:10 am

At least Michael Gauger Jr. Wasn't a coward. When he chose to violently attack someone out of racial hatred and call them niggers, he did it to a police officer. He sure taught that police officer a lesson. Right before he got his fucking arm broken from the police officer's heroic response to this drunken maniac.

If you ask me, the officer should have feared for his life and Michael Custer'ed that motherfucker. That would have been such poetic justice. The Chief Deputy doesn't care though because his son didn't attack a white police officer.
0 x

Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:35 pm

THIS MUST BE SHOWN TO EVERY VOTER IN PALM BEACH COUNTY.
0 x

Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:52 pm

They're not the only ones who dabble in prostitution. A certain Sgt in D15 and his buddies go to Vegas once a year. Whores is his only option. His buddies set it up because he's too shy to himself. Too bad these whores steal his shit while he's shit faced or passed out.
0 x

Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:12 pm

Anonymous wrote:[quote="Anonymous"]So please tell me what is illegal about what they were doing? I don't go to strip clubs and don't really care about a golf event where a dancer takes off her clothes. Where is the illegal activity? Clearly the person who took/provided the photos was there as well.

This is definately a post from our own, Chief Deputy Michael Gauger. Mikey, once we get this roster, are we gonna see you name at this event? I hope so............


Well, you moralists to excel at being wrong, I will give you that. First, I am not Choef Deputy Gauger. Was he at this "outing" is of no importance to me. How old is Van Reeth's kid? Calling a dancer (presumably) a prostitute is yet another failure but I digress. It doesn't matter that adult men who go to a golf outing where a titty dancer exposes her breasts, poses for pictures in the open is a big deal. So sorry to disappoint you buy unless there is a crime taking place this is merely mud slinging. If it wasn't the Cheetah Tourney (only place I have ever seen women do that on a golf course) then I stand corrected. It really doesn't matter because they aren't doing anything illegal. Grow up already. If the men in these photos have explaining to do, it's to their wives, not you clowns.[/quote]


i watch COPS about 2 hours/week. seeing as how most episodes take place in florida i can assure you prostitution (at the least) is illegal. however, having said that, i agree that nothing IN THESE PHOTOS strikes me as incriminating. they are people having fun from what i can see. harmless, some people are just cry babies.
0 x

Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:29 pm

ALL employees of this agency have an obligation to control themselves and their conduct off duty. Nothing is ever harmless. It's appalling to see such high ranking men act like horny teenagers going through puberty. What level of crazy is too much??
0 x

Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:48 pm

Who cares. We all have our vices, even civilians all mostly have their own vices. How can civilians expect to trust us if they think we have to conduct ourselves like choir boys and not have any fun? I can guarantee you that the sole reason for the distrust for police is the fact that they think all police have sticks up their asses and don't think that anything is fun.

If they only knew the epidemic of alcoholism surrounding police work, in general. In my honest opinion, legalized marijuana would help even police with their bouts of PTSD, and lessen the work load for the hard working street officer who constantly has to pull FIR's for b/s stops that waste time and leave our sector partners alone for any duration of time looking for dope in some asshole's car.

I am not a new age cop, I'm just simply one that sees things for what they are. I used to smoke marijuana in high school, left it behind me just for the sole reason of keeping this good job. If it were to be legalized/decriminalized in Florida, and allowed per agency regulations then you better bet that is when I'll be picking up my old bong again and sparking up. Until then, I am not risking my pension and bennies for something that I could simply fly to Colorado for a weekend and enjoy myself there. Worry free.
0 x

Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:54 pm

Guest wrote:Who cares. We all have our vices, even civilians all mostly have their own vices. How can civilians expect to trust us if they think we have to conduct ourselves like choir boys and not have any fun? I can guarantee you that the sole reason for the distrust for police is the fact that they think all police have sticks up their asses and don't think that anything is fun.

If they only knew the epidemic of alcoholism surrounding police work, in general. In my honest opinion, legalized marijuana would help even police with their bouts of PTSD, and lessen the work load for the hard working street officer who constantly has to pull FIR's for b/s stops that waste time and leave our sector partners alone for any duration of time looking for dope in some asshole's car.


Amen! Police work has gotten too serious and we are held to unrealistic standards. Back in the old day, when it was me and my friends like now chief deputy Gauger, who was my sergeant when I started, we worked hard and played hard and always knew how to blow off steam. Gauger was a great sergeant and used to make patrolling fun. He used to hold, excuse the term because it's now politically incorrect, "Nigger Bopping" competitions. One guy would drive and one would use a broom to knock blacks off their bikes. Car with the most blacks knocked off their bikes won! It was such a great time.

I'll never forget that day off belvedere. Black do per wouldn't give up his friends so Gauger who was on the mann unit who wanted to keep white people safe, threw the darkie in. He almost drowned! Gaugers partner jumped in and saved him but it was a good time. Back then things were.perfect. now it's just nonsense!
0 x

Too Funny

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Too Funny » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:14 pm

Did some desperate clown actually just claim that the sole reason for people distrusting police is that they are perceived as too saintly, then go off on an irrelevant tangent about legalizing weed? Because I could swear somebody not only did just that, but also pretended not to see lewd & lascivious conduct, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, and indecent exposure. Hmmm . . . maybe people don't trust police because too many of them are shameless, juvenile, lying, hypocrite criminals? Ya think?
0 x

Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:28 am

I really wish I could pull you over one night on some really desolate roadway and teach you a little common sense, man to man. You'd learn a lot by how a PR-24 nightstick could delegate fine educational material through the anus.
0 x

Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:01 am

Yeah, that desperate clown just drives the point home on trusting cops like him and that Gauger is a POS as well. Thanks!!!!
0 x

In fear for my life

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby In fear for my life » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:46 am

Thanks for the warning tough guy (and for sharing your latent homosexual, psycho anal rape fantasy) - very educational indeed.
Does knowing that a prepared citizen armed with at least one 1911 which may or may not be loaded with armor-piercing bullets, trumps irrational, sadistic, corrupt pig with an anal fetish and baton every time, count as "common sense"? Oh, and I laughed my ass off when I read "man to man" - you're pretty funny for a coward sociopath cop impersonator : )
0 x

Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:35 pm

Get over yourselves. Not the time for a pissing contest.
0 x

Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:13 pm

This shit cracks me up. You guys just swear these "turds" are going down. If they haven't yet, what makes you think they will be now? They'll be here until the end of time.
0 x

Capt. Obvious

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Capt. Obvious » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:42 pm

Because videos, articles, and these photos of immoral and corrupt Palm Beach county LEO's are now going viral on the web, and there's much more to come . . .
0 x

Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:56 pm

That's a joke, south Florida is the home of some of the most immoral citizens in the country. The porn, prostitution, drugs, gangs... I'm not defending anyone or any incident but you people justify your own behaviors while condemning others. I know the retorts of you guys are suppose to uphold the law blah blah blah. It's true but we also are human and make mistakes and have to live among the filth that is pervasive to this community.
0 x

Derp

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Derp » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:31 pm

You are absolutely defending their actions and making excuses for them!
"The filth that is pervasive to this community" genius, are grabbing handfuls of coked up hooker titty on camera. Never mind that you serve and defend the very system you indict while extorting your bloated and undeserved pay + benefits from the "filthy" taxpayers your weasel ass incarcerates for the same offenses your "moral compass" proudly commits on camera.
You sir, and the notion that your thug agency has any credibility or integrity whatsoever, are the real jokes.
0 x

Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:06 pm

Derp wrote:You are absolutely defending their actions and making excuses for them!
"The filth that is pervasive to this community" genius, are grabbing handfuls of coked up hooker titty on camera. Never mind that you serve and defend the very system you indict while extorting your bloated and undeserved pay + benefits from the "filthy" taxpayers your weasel ass incarcerates for the same offenses your "moral compass" proudly commits on camera.
You sir, and the notion that your thug agency has any credibility or integrity whatsoever, are the real jokes.

Didn't like being lumped in with the filth did you? Well those of us that do our job professionally and honestly don't like being thrown in with the clowns here. BOOM
0 x


U R A Moron

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby U R A Moron » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:18 am

Guest wrote:Didn't like being lumped in with the filth did you? Well those of us that do our job professionally and honestly don't like being thrown in with the clowns here. BOOM


This is utter nonsense.

You reduce crimes and code violations committed and witnessed by command staff on camera to "a joke" and excuse viral objection to the behavior as such because "south Florida is the home of some of the most immoral citizens in the country." Then, you state you aren't doing, what you just did, and continue to do it; "I'm not defending anyone or any incident BUT . . . ", and here comes the specious defense your pathetic lying ass just denied . . . "you people justify your own behaviors while condemning others. I know the retorts of you guys are suppose to uphold the law blah blah blah. It's true but we also are human and make mistakes and have to live among the filth that is pervasive to this community."

Only a cop could lie so poorly yet so arrogantly.
YOU people, meaning hypocrite, dirty cops like you and the buffoons in the photos, who think if they simply forcefully proclaim that they "do their jobs professionally and honestly", Joe public better validate their bullshit or else, JUSTIFY YOUR OWN BEHAVIORS WHILE CONDEMNING OTHERS! Condemnation from law enforcement destroys lives, public condemnation of your illegal, hypocritical, malicious and incompetent behavior liberates and empowers the people who fund the fraud that is you, your department, and farce of a "profession".

You chose to relegate your job title, and the primary function your sorry ass is grossly overcompensated to perform (apparently you feel upholding the law isn't your job any more if the act doesn't adhere to your personal agenda and/or fellow dirty LEOs') to the realm of absurdity ("blah, blah, blah"). If you "don't like being thrown in with the clowns here", DON'T BE A CLOWN HERE and defend the clowns here, filthy weasel. BOOM.

Oh, I almost forgot, newsflash idiot; The for-profit prison system, and the morgue, are fillled with "humans" whose only "mistake" was not neutralizing a lying, hypocrite, deluded appendage of the "filthy" system like you before it got close enough to harm them.
0 x

Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:50 am

And the prisons are full of innocent victims? Your moronic accusations of why prisons and morgues are full would be laughable if not for people grabbing hold of your noose and jumping from the chair and playing the innocent victim. Your hyperbole may catch an eye here but those living in and with the filth know better.
0 x

Derp

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Derp » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:07 pm

Why am I not surprised that you can't tell the difference between an assertion of being and one of causation, and what are you talking about with the noose & chair BS? FYI: Over 60% of the US prison population is composed of non-violent drug & immigration offenders, and cops have already killed around 500 or so people so far this year.
0 x

Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:28 pm

Actually dipshit the number is around 175, stop lying to suit your needs. Attack a cop you deserve what you get
0 x

Derp-a-Derp

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Derp-a-Derp » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:32 pm

Guest wrote:Actually dipshit the number is around 175, stop lying to suit your needs. Attack a cop you deserve what you get


Priceless! Project much sparky?

That's the number of BLACK people killed ONLY, lying clown. You "forgot" the 321 whites, 96 Hispanic/Latinos, 50 unknowns, etc., totalling 664 people so far, and over 100 of those people were completely unarmed. Florida is now the third most deadliest state behind California and Texas in terms of people killed by police: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/police ... 2015-07-29
0 x

Guest

Re: Van Reeth and minor/Cop Photos Emerge of Cocaine and Prostitute-Fueled Golfing Event

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:15 pm

Yeah yeah. The other races are just collateral damage. Just be glad the 175 blacks are off the street. Sheriff Bradshaw is the greatest!
0 x


Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests