- Sheriff Bradshaw and Chief Deputy Michael Gauger cover up the evidence in a shooting death of an unarmed man by a deputy who may have been having a late-night affair on his property
- Sheriff Bradshaw intentionally withheld the original accident investigation from death of deputies Dante and Manuel)
- Sheriff Bradshaw told elderly drivers to "run over protesting thugs" so they didn't get beat to death with hammers.
- Judge Lucy Brown stated the Sheriff was committing "Fraud on the Court")
- Sheriff Bradshaw's head if internal affairs, Major Van Reeth, posed for photoe with a naked prostitute who was doing Cocaine at a golfing event. Oh yes, his underage son was there, also. There are photos on this one!
- Carol Verdigi's unbelievable PBSO Purchasing Card Records!
- Brent Raban Facebook Page
- Sheriff Bradshaw gets caught stealing a GUN from the EVIDENCE ROOM, ordering detectives to falsify charges against black people and carrying a book showing the testicles ripped out of a black man.
- Sheriff Bradshaw spends $89,000 of YOUR MONEY on 3 BBQ grills to use for union functions and reelection campaign events. Thank you, tax payers!
- Anonymous PBSO employee rats out Sheriff Bradshaw for committing Fraud and Theft
- Members of PBSO violate criminal law to hide public documents, concealing the purchase of guns for gifts!
- Sheriff Ric Bradshaw's Notice of Foreclosure
- Sheriff Bradshaw's itemized receipts showing there he was taking members or organized crime to dinner using his county purchasing card, paid for by the tax payer
- Overtime Fraud No File, where the State Attorney deemed the crime so bold, they wouldn't prosecute. Chief Deputy Michael Gauger was involved.
- Calvin Bryant's Letter about Ric Bradshaw
- Two fat PBSO Deputies duking it out in a parking lot
- Gina Rowland, Reckless Driving a PBSO Patrol Car uses it to commit Agg Assault W Deadly Weapon
- Howard Howell Internal Affairs Findings - Drunk off-duty deputy DJ'ing a party gets pepper sprayed and pulls a gun on on duty deputies.
- Deputy Carlos Lisboa Flees and Eludes in PBSO car
- Permits Department Overtime Fraud
- PBSO Sergent (and PBS Union President) arrested for fighting
- K9 Overtime Conspiracy IA report where Michael Gauger was a part
- Lt. Alonso Wiretapping Allegations
- Rape Allegations against PBSO Lt. Alonso
- Sheriff Bradshaw form showing dishonorable discharge, altered after submission
And that's not all. Now for the really bad stuff!
- Sheriff Ric Bradshaw was caught stealing a firearm from the evidence room (Click HERE to view the documentation).
- In the same sworn deposition, it was discovered Sheriff Bradshaw ordered detectives to falsify evidence against a black defendant to put him in jail. Sheriff Bradshaw has already been successfully sued for discrimination and is currently facing up to 31 lawsuits for discrimination. If successful, the payouts for these suits come from the taxpayers.
- Sheriff Bradshaw’s friend, Lt. Dan Burrows, was caught stealing the pain medication off the nightstand of a man who was dying of cancer. Sheriff Bradshaw refused to let Internal Affairs take any action and ordered them to hide his crimes (Click HERE to read the story). When PBSO SWAT Lieutenant Dan Burrows was caught stealing the pain medication off the nightstand of a dying deputy and made that same dying deputy to get out of his “death bed” and open his safe to steal additional pain meds and firearms, Sheriff Bradshaw attempted to conceal this crime and arrested the disgusted IA investigator who leaked it to the media.
- Sheriff Ric Bradshaw was using his county credit card to treat campaign contributors to meals at lavish restaurants and bars. Some of these people have ties to the Colombo Crime Family (Click HERE to view the documentation). Sheriff Bradshaw was fully aware of these ties to organized crime, as it was pointed out by the Palm Beach Post in 2008. The Florida Ethics Commission found that the purchases with taxpayer money were “not in the proper performance in his official duties.”
- Sheriff Ric Bradshaw has been extorting money from seniors when raising their property taxes. He threatens they will become victims of violent gang-related crime because he will have to shut down their substations and cut police services. He then uses the money to buy off civilian employees who work for his campaign, to include about $6 Million per year in “company cars” the civilians drive to and from work and free gasoline, all funded by the taxpayer.
- Sheriff Bradshaw committed two felonies in May 2011 when he falsified an official document, alleging fraud, to receive a new county purchasing card in an attempt to hide his purchases from records request.
- Sheriff Bradshaw spent $12,313 to purchase silver-plated revolvers, complete with engraved name plaques, to present to each elected Sheriff in Florida. When public records requests were made, the Sheriff repeatedly lied (committing four misdemeanor counts of violating the sunshine law), however, a photograph from Sheriff Martin Crowder was obtained, as well as a confirmation that he was personally presented the firearm from Bradshaw. Also obtained was the invoice from the distributor which shows that they were purchased by the Sheriff’s Office. Note: the invoice has a typo but it was made out to PBSO’s address and to the attention to PBSO Events Coordinator Carol Verdigi).
- Sheriff Ric Bradshaw spent $89,000 on three(3) massive BBQ grills to be used at reelection campaign events, as well as being used for fund raising drives for the P.B.C. Police Benevolent Association. This does not include the three(3) diesel trucks in the amount of about $100,000. This information is known far and wide and even commit felonies to include wiretapping and alleged rape, saying it wasn't the Sheriff's Office's place to become involved in one's personal life. There were credible allegations of rape, with evidence, though it was swept under the rug.
- Just last week, documents were posted on the site where the Sheriff, who owns a $1.1 Million dollar home in Ibis County Club, was a defendant in a foreclosure where a judgment of $253,000 was awarded to the plaintiff. If this Sheriff Bradshaw can't manage his own finances for an investment property, how can the taxpayers trust him with a half billion dollar budget?
Jim Donahue, however, is in Law Enforcement. In fact, Mr. Donahue is one of the most well-known authors on law enforcement topics with hundreds of articles to his credit. On a law-enforcement talk show, he stated:
Ric Bradshaw is one of the ringleaders of one of the most corrupt public organizations in the country. I have seen what has gone on in Palm Beach County and recognize that in that county there is a level of corruption and dishonesty that puts the Chicago political machine to shame. In fact, it’s the kind of people in power in Palm Beach County that are the kind of people my dad fought in WWII to defeat. They are threatening the very fabric of our republic."
You can hear the actual audio BY CLICKING HERE. I am sad to say I have discovered this level of corruption in Palm Beach County being committed by the highest law-enforcement official in the county. This has all been exposed by public documents that you can see for yourself. Luckily, however, the elections are in 2016. And we have some wonderful things planned!