PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies
Corrupt Scumbags

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Corrupt Scumbags » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:33 pm

So, over a year has passed, how's that IA investigation going?
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue May 30, 2017 12:16 pm

Where's the DNA?
0 x

Cockeyed Biagiotti

Postby Cockeyed Biagiotti » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:14 pm

Guest wrote:It is absolutely hilarious to hear Lewis says they suspected Jessica wasn't really Jessica. Maybe at the end, after he made all the comments about illegal activity and engaged in illegal insider trading, but definitely not before that. There is no cop in the world who would make such comments about race, having prisoners raped in prison, and admit the criminal hacking if he thought he wasn't talking to the right person. And let's face it, if he really believed Jessica was not Jessica and was instead the enemy they were trying to hunt down, he would have never invested in 120 thousand dollars worth of stock on the tip given to him by who he suspected maybe his mortal enemy. The mere fact they make you actually try to believe that defies all logic and common sense and is very insulting to the intelligence even the most intelligent people.

On a lighter note, this is probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen! I think Mark Lewis should have been on an episode of catfish because he really got f***** out of the deal. Not only that, but he implicated
and f***** all his friends. Whoever this Jessica lady is, she's one smart little bitch. The fact did she was able to enter his life through a back door and make him bring up the conversation of him being an investigator was absolutely brilliant. Her going after the weakest link in the investigative chain, which would be the blabbermouth Mark Lewis, was similarly brilliant. I think this little chickadee deserve to get a medal and an award. She was instrumental in revealing one of the most sinister public agencies in the country, and I hope after the FBI comes in and starts making arrests, she is properly recognized.

One last comment. If you go to the Palm Beach County clerks official records and you search for kenneth Mark Lewis, you'll see he has a tax lies against him by the Internal Revenue Service in the amount of $200,000. I think he should take that $120,000 out of the stock market and pay off the lien, don't you?
0 x

Jessica's Mirage

Recordings Ledgit Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Jessica's Mirage » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:31 pm

In a Federal level, those recording would be deem admissible. Its a 2 party rule in NY.
2 party's controlling the conversation knew, the target was third out.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:09 pm

This guy is almost as stupid and corrupt as Mark Lewis. Not quite but close...
http://nypost.com/2017/08/24/fired-butt ... -off-work/
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:42 pm

I lived in houma for a little while working at a oil rig manufacturing facility.Those cajuns are crazier than all hell,and are more crooked than the clowns here.They would make Pbso look like an all you can eat buffett.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:59 pm

I lived in houma for a little while working at a oil rig manufacturing facility.Those cajuns are crazier than all hell,and are more crooked than the clowns here.They would make Pbso look like an all you can eat buffett.Them Swamp Boys dont play son.They talk with a french dialect that only they can understand and everyone of them owns a least 3 guns and arent afraid to use them.You aint local,bess go on bout your busness and move on city boy.You playin our rules now.
0 x

Mr. MoneyBags

Postby Mr. MoneyBags » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:17 am

Bradshaw,

Where is the Cooke booking photo? and the only photo you have of DeMarco is a low-rez, altered bad joke. Think of this, you just added 2 more bonus points to your Blottergate scandal. This story continues to write itself.

Do you ever get that sinking feeling that you are being watched and that someone is building a damning case against you, Heavy G and SA DA..... Ya'll have done some good folks really wrong and deserve to be exposed. Smile, you never know when the cameras might be rolling.

How long will it take the media to dig just a little deeper into PBSO BlotterGate?

Or two dead black deputies, or your secretary's son. and the list goes on......

I like this Headline.

"Even after being caught on HD video stealing, Sheriff Ric Bradshaw won't release the criminal PBSO deputy's photo."

Have a great Friday Ric.

Best to All,

Mr. MoneyBags
0 x

BlotterGate

Postby BlotterGate » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:14 pm

PBSO BlotterGate? :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”