PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:41 pm

Guest wrote:This is BUSINESS AS USUAL AT THE PALM BEACH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE. CHEATING. SNEAKING. COMMITING CRIMINAL VIOLATIONS. IN A REAL POLICE DEPARTMENT THIS COULD NOT HAPPEN. WHERE THE FUCK WAS THE SERGEANT? HOW CAN THIS DIP SHIT LEAVE WELLINGTON AND DRIVE TO BOCA AND NOT BE MISSED AMONG AN ALERT GROUP OF DEPUTIES AND/OR HIS SERGEANT? DISGUSTING SHITTY OUTFIT WE HAVE HERE.

Hahahahaha!! For a FACT one or more of his 'buddies' knew what he was up to and covered for him. This is NOT the first time, BY FAR, that deputies have done this shit both on and off duty. If truly reported, many would be shocked at the astronomical statistics of PBSO LEOS that have stalked and harassed the ladies. Admin. is guilty of it too, thats why it is usually forgiven around here. This guy is actually tame compared to the shit I have seen deputies do. And let's face it, if you deny, you survive to stalk another day. This dipshit just admitted to it.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:25 am

Why no criminal charges yet?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:16 pm

Typical D8 douchebags.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:51 pm

That fat gluttonous Chief Deputy Gauger is going to hell only to be incinerated for all eternity. His buddy Mark Lewisis going with him. The only one who is going to beat them there is that beaner piece of shit Rodriguez.God is already punishing him, sentenced to a slow painful death before an eternity of anguish
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:01 pm

What I think is so funny is how Gauger cries and whins all the time to people he honestly believes are his friends, not realizing that people acruelly can't stand him. Why does this happen? Because he is a self absorbed jerk off with a huge ego and delusions of grandeur.

More people hate this guy than Hitler if you adjust for population. Hint, Mike- no one wants to hear it or see it for you!
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:28 pm

You guys are ridiculous with this bullshit
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:08 pm

Truth hurts huh?
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:56 pm

No actually just tired of listening to you
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:35 am

If you cant stand the truth get out of the kitchen. In other words dont open this thread. Thats pretty simple.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:22 pm

This is the one place, many inside PBSO can actually tell the truth without being punished, threatened or fired.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:02 pm

I can handle the truth. I just hear it over and over and over again. Say something we don't already know for a change.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:38 am

Once the wrongs are righted, we will stop the continued effort to bring down corruption in a place we all once loved to work. Until then put on your big boy pants
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:30 pm

When Ric Bradshaw, Michelle Gauger and a good number of other entrenched corrupt and lazy people at PBSO are indicted or finally resign or try to retire and we can begin to heal as an agency, yes, we will focus on building PBSO back up with honesty and integrity. Not possible while Bradshaw is the sheriff and the pig slob Gauger and others are around.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:14 pm

Good luck with that. We're so far down in the trenches, I don't see any way out.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:38 pm

Dave Assberg, our great state attorney has allowed King Ric to assign Captain Rolando Silva, who was the former commander at D14 Lake Worth.,,, where he did a good job by the way.. to place Silva over the Public Corruption Unit with the explicit instructions to take down this site, find out who has the nerve to post on this site, and to take down anyone who goes against king Ric, the fat man or PBSO. Welcome to Nazi Germany folks
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:41 pm

Makes sense why no charges have been filed against Rics boys, lewis and rodrigues. Nice to be king of PBC. No one has the guts to stop his reign.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:44 pm

Even if these idiots were arrested the charges would be dropped because Dave would say no to little chance of conviction. He would cover Ric whatever is necessary. Charges would only be filed to give the appearance that they were trying to do something. PBSO just wants everyone to forget this
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:49 pm

I heard Bradshaw is letting the FBI help with the investigation. As long as they aren't investigating PBSO, right Ric? Where was the FBI with Seth Adams? Oh yeah... ONLY Black Lives Matter under this DOJ.
0 x

БадВолф

Postby БадВолф » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:20 pm

Mr Skerola: every time someone from sheriff is caught trying to gain access to accounts of us and friends, we are holding you accountable to these actions. This is why your email servers are under attack. The next time we catch them we will disrupt all your business phone system so you will not be able to speak to people that pay you. These people are your client and they work to get information for you. This is why you will now be held accountable to their action. We are Anonymous in Russia We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.
0 x

БадВолф

Postby БадВолф » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:25 am

Skerola, we getting ready for another day of DDOS email entertainment! Let us know when you have enough and you tell Sheriff men to stop their illegal actions.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:07 am

Hey, did that little asshole Rodriguez fucking die yet? I'm going to laugh when he's looking up at 6 ft of dirt and the earthworms are feasting on his corpse.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:41 pm

Good luck with that, this shits not rocket science if you know what I mean. If it was going to happen it should've already happened. Keep on holding your breath there bro.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:06 am

Hey Mark Lewis - ready to get fucked a little more? We're working on squeezing in a fat black cock but don't worry, we've brought some KY...
0 x

Cindy656

Postby Cindy656 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:31 pm

Haven't seen the hyphenated greaseball in Royal Palm Beach, Rafael Padilla-Rodriguez-Hernandez-Gomez-Pendejo-Marricone, for quite some time. Rumor has it he is so skilled in perjury and testilying he was taken off the road to teach other green weenie thugs how to lie well enough to get over on the lamebrain assistant state attorneys. They made the right choice for the job, this walking crap stain can lie with the worst of them. Here's a tip for Pendejo boy, it all comes around you fake tough guy and one day the karma bus is gonna come round for you. If I can't be driving it when it pancakes you into a oil smear I hope to at least have a front seat for the fun.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:13 pm

Cindy656 wrote:Haven't seen the hyphenated greaseball in Royal Palm Beach, Rafael Padilla-Rodriguez-Hernandez-Gomez-Pendejo-Marricone, for quite some time. Rumor has it he is so skilled in perjury and testilying he was taken off the road to teach other green weenie thugs how to lie well enough to get over on the lamebrain assistant state attorneys. They made the right choice for the job, this walking crap stain can lie with the worst of them. Here's a tip for Pendejo boy, it all comes around you fake tough guy and one day the karma bus is gonna come round for you. If I can't be driving it when it pancakes you into a oil smear I hope to at least have a front seat for the fun.

Testalying is a time honored traditionot with the State Attorney's office.it's not that they are getting one over on dopey state attorneys, these ASAs know full well what's taking place. Why don't you think they charge any LEOs for perjury? Because they are just as guilty for suborning perjury.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:20 pm

PBSO AND THE SA ARE BOTH DIRTY AND CORRUPT.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:47 pm

Banging on the SAO is stupid. You don't know shit, yet you keep posting
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:37 am

Hey Lewis! How's that stock treating ya? Heard the SEC has been poking around from a tip and an audio recording they received! They even obtained a certain brokerage receipt from Wells Fargo. Guess they don't like it when cops insult their jobs and saying criminals like Martha Stewart shouldn't have been arrested, only to have that cop engage is a scheme 10x worse and then talking about how to hide it from the government. Crooked asshole... enjoy jail motherfucker! :lol: :lol:
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:09 am

The SAO is corrupt and incompetent.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:05 pm

WOW! YOU GUYS READ THIS LATEST ARTICLE????? CLICK HERE!!!

Florida Deputy Admits to Planting Drugs on Suspects
BY MIKE ADAMS
A dirty deputy with Florida's Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office recently took to a department chat board to provide his cop colleagues with some insight on how to ruin the lives of the average citizen by planting evidence on “mouthy drivers” and filing false reports. The website, which is operated by the PBSO, allows local cops to swap secrets of the trade under the guise of absolute anonymity. A team of investigative reporters from The DC Post discovered this digital pig farm, of sorts, and found it interesting that an officer of the law was airing such controversial police tactics for anyone to read.

The post, which is entitled “Tricks of the Trade – Let’s Exchange,” indicates that for over the past 15 years an officer with the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, who the DC Post refer to as Joe Deputy, has been employing dastardly schemes that involve planting drugs on innocent people just so he has the pleasure of taking them to jail. The thread begins with the following note:

“I have a method for getting people off the street that should not be there. Mouthy drivers, street lawyers, assholes and just anyone else trying to make my job difficult” wrote the deputy. “Under my floor mat, I keep a small plastic dime baggie with Cocaine in residue. Since it’s just residue, if it is ever found during a search of my car like during an inspection, it’s easy enough to explain. It must have stuck to my foot while walking through San Castle. Anyways, no one’s going to question an empty baggie. The residue is the key because you can fully charge some asshole with possession of cocaine, heroin, or whatever just with the residue. How to get it done? “I asked Mr. DOE for his identification. And he pulled out his wallet, I observed a small plastic baggie fall out of his pocket…” You get the idea. easy, right? Best part is, those baggies can be found lots of places so you can always be ready. Don’t forget to wipe the baggie on the persons skin after you arrest them because you want their DNA on the bag if they say you planted it or fight it in court.”

The DC Post later reached out to the officer on the chat board and requested an anonymous interview, which he was willing to do for a price. “How much will the interview pay? What are the conditions?” he wrote.

During the interview, Joe Deputy claims that planting drugs on innocent people is a regular occurrence. “Probably every day in my shift,” he said. “I work nights on the Road Patrol in a rough, um, mostly black neighborhood. Planting evidence and lying in your reports are just part of the game.”

He then goes on to explain that the drug war encourages cops to use all of their available resources, regardless of their legality, in order to harvest people from the streets and put them into the criminal justice system. The deputy says that while planting drugs on people is not a part of the regular course training, the practice has been encouraged for a long time.

“It is something I see a lot of, whether it was from deputies, supervisors or undercovers and even investigators. It’s almost like you have no emotion with it, that they attach the bodies to it, they’re going to be out of jail tomorrow anyway; nothing is going to happen to them anyway,” he said. “One of the consequences of the war on drugs is that police officers are pressured to make large numbers of arrests, and it’s easy for some of the less honest cops to plant evidence on innocent people. The drug war inevitably leads to crooked policing — and quotas further incentivize such practices. It doesn’t help that your higher-ups all did the same thing when they were on the road. It’s like a never ending cycle. Like how molested children accept that as okay behavior and begin molesting children themselves.”

Interestingly, Joe Deputy throws his superior, Sheriff Ric Bradshaw, under the bus by stating that not only does he know about his department’s use of these unsavory strategies, he condones it.

“Our top boss, Sheriff Ric Bradshaw, supports this behavior and has for his entire career,” said the deputy. “Does our Sheriff know about this behavior? Of course he does. We have even had a judge outright accuse my agency of committing fraud upon the court in a public hearing. She was one of the ones who saw through all the lying and covering up our department does to get away with the internal crime committed by deputies on a regular basis.”

Later in the interview, Joe Deputy offers a shocking revelation that supports the existence of racial disparity in relation to drug cases by claiming that he specifically targets African Americans. “It is much easier to do this on a black person because they have no credibility anyway,” he said. “The charges stick better to blacks than to a rich white guy that can afford a lawyer.”

While the disgusting swill oozing from this cop’s mouth might seem representative of a single crooked weasel boasting the scams of Florida police, the reality is these evil schemes are part of the propeller that keeps the drug war profitable in the United States. In fact, one of the deputy’s last remarks is that officers in his department are threatened with disciplinary action if they do not make enough minor drug possession arrests, while at the same time they are told not to make official reports on some robberies in an effort to rig crime statistics.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:01 pm

THIS IS ONE OF THE MANY REASONS THAT PALM BEACH COUNTY NEEDS TO RID ITSELF OF RIC BRADSHAW AND HIS CORRUPT CREW. PUT THEM IN JAIL. CLEAN UP THIS MESS. THE DOJ HAS BEEN REQUESTED ON MANY OCCASIONS. THE PEOPLE WANT AND NEED HELP.
0 x

Planters

Postby Planters » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:59 pm

Did anyone see Freeman's Campaign Marketing Vehicle parked out front of the Sheriff's Office today. The vehicle reads Retired Major Alex Freeman for Palm Beach County Sheriff 2016. I respect his courage to take on this administration.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:36 pm

Absolutely right. Alex Freeman is a qualified good man. He is exactly what this morbid county needs right now. Bradshaw and Gauger and VanReeth and others must go. Freeman will not be intimidated. He is tougher than all three mentioned together. What we need to do and the people we are supposed to be serving need to do is to get behind Alex Freeman and stand up for him and against the corrupt, inept, immoral, unethical, untruthful pieces of shit that think they are untouchable. Stand Up. Tell the Truth. Get just one little percentage of the balls Freeman has. We can end this mess at election time.
0 x

Investigation?

Postby Investigation? » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:28 pm

So WTF? Is IA still "investigating" what Lewis already admitted to on TV?!?! Could the corruption be like, more blatant?
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:58 pm

That is an investigation that will never be closed, or never be sustained. How could it be? If Lewis was investigating people for Bradshaw for corrupt reasons, then the only person who could have given the order is Bradshaw. And then what? What is Bradshaw's excuse for that? If you look at the investigations by Detective Luis, you will see they were almost exclusively against dissidents and political opponents of Bradshaw or his friends. How do you explain that? How can he explain that? The only logical explanation is that he was engaged and corrupt investigations for Bradshaw. And it's a big repetitive circle, one that can't be explained legitimately. So either the investigation will never be finished or they will simply close it and not look at any of the facts, sweeping it under the rug.
0 x

FBI Dirty?

Postby FBI Dirty? » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:42 am

Guest wrote:That is an investigation that will never be closed, or never be sustained. How could it be? If Lewis was investigating people for Bradshaw for corrupt reasons, then the only person who could have given the order is Bradshaw. And then what? What is Bradshaw's excuse for that? If you look at the investigations by Detective Luis, you will see they were almost exclusively against dissidents and political opponents of Bradshaw or his friends. How do you explain that? How can he explain that? The only logical explanation is that he was engaged and corrupt investigations for Bradshaw. And it's a big repetitive circle, one that can't be explained legitimately. So either the investigation will never be finished or they will simply close it and not look at any of the facts, sweeping it under the rug.

Looks like the FBI is dirty, useless, and/or completely full of shit when it comes to their "top priority". Read the next paragraph taken from the "Public Corruption" page of the FBI official website and see how many times you have to stifle a tragic laugh . . .

"It’s our top priority among criminal investigations—and for good reason.
Public corruption poses a fundamental threat to our national security and way of life. It impacts everything from how well our borders are secured and our neighborhoods protected…to verdicts handed down in courts…to the quality of our roads, schools, and other government services. And it takes a significant toll on our pocketbooks, wasting billions in tax dollars every year.

The FBI is singularly situated to combat this corruption, with the skills and capabilities to run complex undercover operations and surveillance." :lol:
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:26 pm

It is very clear that in Palm Beach County, Florida, the good people have lost all faith and confidence in the FBI.
0 x

Gestapo Squad

Postby Gestapo Squad » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:51 pm

How is the IA "investigation" going on this one? :lol:
PBSO is obviously a criminal enterprise, and PBSO deputies comprise the enforcement arm . . . take appropriate and lawful defensive measures against the entitled thugs ....
0 x

PBSO Goons

Postby PBSO Goons » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:51 pm

Congratulations! You are all doing a fine and honorable job! Without each and every one of you, we would have never made it to #1 :roll:

http://mfm.floridaweekly.com/news/2012-06-20/Top_News/Were_1_in_Public_Corruption.html#.V7C4biMrInV
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”