PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies
Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:54 pm

Guest wrote:So form your militia and overthrow them instead of writing on an anonymous blog. Those patriots signed the Declaration of Independence above board. They didn't propagate murder behind the scenes.

You dumb shit - they signed the Declaration of Independence behind the backs of the British which led to the revolutionary war. What elementary school did you drop out of? No one is propagating murder here. It's not at all with the conversations about. They're talking about hacking. You need to go back to school, learn to read, and learn a little bit about history.

Besides, what is good enough for the sheriff's office to be good for any civilian. The Sheriff's Office is setting the example did hacking is perfectly acceptable to do to anyone you want.

I think the militia is already formed. Sadly, I think it's Russians that make up the militia to fight corruption here in the US. How f***** up is that that our own government will do nothing to stop this and the people must rely on others outside to step in and do the job? I for one don't care who does it but I am eternally grateful for whoever does.
0 x

GTG

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby GTG » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
GTG wrote:If MD uses illegal means to get information out into the public, he is NO better than the corrupt politicians.

Okay Gauger. You keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile the public sees the criminal activities committed by their law enforcement leadership. You tell me what is better: illegal activity on the part of a person to expose corruption in the agency that is supposed to be upholding the law? Or those in that agency abusing their power to commit crime in a manner to hide it from all legal remedies? Besides, he's already said he disavowed it or something like that.

The colonists were fed up woth their own tyrannical government and to get rid of them, they committed crimes punishable by death. Today, we know those founding fathers as Patriots, not criminals. I say, do what you have to do to expose these corrupt fuckers and get rid of this tyrannical regime within the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office! Why? Because that's what Patriots do!



Yeah,, go do that.
0 x

GTG

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby GTG » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:20 pm

There is no honor among thieves!
0 x

MarkD

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby MarkD » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:07 pm

I contacted PBSO Internal affairs last week so I could provide a statement about what I knew and what I didn't know regarding the investigation into me. Not surprisingly, I never heard back because, also not surprisingly, they protect their own but have a different standard of justice for those they don't like. That's why I sent this letter to them... with CC to an attorney and several area reporters from various publications. This way, hopefully, they will maintain the same standard of justice as they saw fit to give to Lt. Dean Johnson.

To whom it may Concern:

Last week, I contacted Internal Affairs in reference to the information disclosed by Detective Kenneth Mark Lewis to a person he randomly met. I called you because I know how seriously the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office takes disclosure of confidential information. After all, Lt. Dean Johnson simply disclosed to a fellow colleague that I was the subject of a witch hunt  (criminal investigation). Until I read the probable cause affidavit PBSO released to the media, I had no earthly idea this violation of my rights investigation had been launched. I would have thought that in your search for the truth and justice, and in the interests of transparency and fairness, someone would have contacted me back to properly investigate Lewis' actions.

I write this letter because I want it on record. That way, when you are sued, for say, malicious prosecution, by someone who PBSO punished severely while Det. Lewis' investigation is minimized, they have the evidence they need when this investigation is closed after citing a lack of cooperation or evidence on my part. After all, it's way too easy for Internal Affairs to write in their findings that I had knowledge when, in fact, I had none at all. Of any of it.


That being said, you can imagine what a shock it was to hear the audio recorded and leaked by those Russian people who captured Det. Lewis making admission after admission of corrupt and criminal activity, and especially divulging to that woman the various investigative techniques (some I suspect illegal, but I guess that's for the feds to determine) and steps they have taken to try and secure my arrest. In addition, Lewis disclosed all the time, manpower and money that has been squandered in this witch hunt (investigation). Naturally, all the while I had no knowledge of anything disclosed by Det. Lewis to that sexy little temptress, Jessica.

Of course, I should look on the bright side; Chief Deputy Gauger wouldn't be able to ask just any deputy to blatantly violate my constitutional 1st and 4th amendment rights. He had to ask a guy like Det. Lewis because he obviously lacks the ethical and moral characteristics vital to the function of law enforcement officers in that they not abuse their power or public trust. You know what they (I) say, "When you look to engage in an operation of deceit, subversion or subterfuge, you have to find the weakest link." Det. Lewis definitely filled that role nicely. This was demonstrated nicely when Det. Lewis was prevented with a highly illegal opportunity (every bit as illegal as bank robbery) to make money and he seized the opportunity, saying, "I don't care... I just want to make money." I'm glad that federal felony has paid off so far.

And let me say, Detective Lewis is not just a wonderful reflection of your organization, but to the Internal Affairs department, run by that other shining example of ethics and morality; the very photogenic Major Robert Van Reeth. Sadly, I hear you may lose him to take a management position for the National Organization of Women. But I digress; regarding Det. Lewis, I fully expect him to be brought back full time and to get a promotion out of this. I read int he paper you are investigating he was targeting dissidents for the Sheriff. This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard; if you find him guilty, you say he was, in fact, targeting people for the Sheriff. Naturally, because you know who signs your paychecks and his tactics towards dissidents, you have no choice but to find him not guilty, no matter what the evidence. 

Sincerely,

J Mark Dougan


PS - It is my understanding that Det. Lewis and a few other people at PBSO have been using personal email to communicate about this witchhunt investigation to ensure they aren't discovered by public record request. You can tell them to destroy them, but then that would be destruction of evidence in a federal investigation of which they already have knowledge. Call it a hunch, but I suspect those emails are already floating out there somewhere... maybe you want to get all that for your investigation? 


Oh, and tell Det. Lewis not to worry about his love life. I know he hasn't has success on Ashley Madison, nor has he been successful on Plenty of Fish where he goes by the user name Marken2381. Have him give me a call and I will set him up with a lovely Russian lady that I know. She's pretty, young and I hear she's one hell of a stock trader.
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:54 pm

Mark, you are the best. God Bless You, man. Justice will finally prevail. Bradshaw and Gauger and so many of those they direct to assist in their criminal enterprise will be outed.
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:22 am

I saw chief deputy gauger at the Publix off of Wellington trace today. He was in the produce section and I notice he had a full cart of cucumbers and zucchini. I walked over told him I work in district 4 because he probably doesn't know who I am since I keep to myself and I don't try to be anybody's friend. He was very nice had a smile on his face. I figured probably in some kind of charitable event this weekend like making big salads for the homeless, so I asked him about it. He told me Mark Lewis is coming by his house and they were going to practice getting f***** in the ass for when they go to prison. He asked me if I had come over from corrections, and I ask why. He said well you're black and usually the spooks in this agency come from the correction side because it's the only way they can get hired. I said yes, I had come from corrections. He told me that he wanted advice about penises. He said that from his past experience just experimenting, he thought a black penis with boy like a zucchini because it was hard. I said yes that was correct. He asked me if they use any type of lubrication in prison, and I told him they did not. He said it was okay, because he is practicing for a long time. He said Lewis will have some problems because he's not just getting f***** in the ass by anyon except for some bitch named Jessica, but that's another story. I left, & I wished him good luck on his upcoming incarceration. He told me I don't need luck. I have a loose ass and man just love man jamiming me. Heu said he will pass the luck to Lewis who will really need it.
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:44 am

Is that suppose to be funny?
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:44 pm

Not funny at all!!! Disgusting on every level.
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:22 am

Actually, it may not be funny to some people but it is absolutely on par and on the level of the persons mentioned in the post. These low-life bastards not only need but thrive on bottom dredging corruption in their lives. I do not know how Gauger and Bradshaw and their weak do-boys can face the daylight. They nervously put on whatever remnants of PBSO issued pieces of uniform or pseudo-uniform that can stretch around their wretched obese bodies and drag their rubbing thighs and four chins into local restaurants and stuff their weak fluffy cheeks and pretend. They brag about their many years in the agency (they do not realize it only speaks to sounding like prisoners bragging in prison about their years of being a criminal or doing evil deeds) and move about not the least bit aware of the scoffs and disgust in which they are found by those who observe.
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:52 am

I said yes that was correct. He asked me if they use any type of lubrication in prison, and I told him they did not.



As a retired physician who used to used to work in the county and state prison system I can verify that nearly 100% of the incarcerated with at least 4 STD's. Oftentime there are pustules on the organ. These will burst after insertion into the anus of the other party. To that end - no pun intended - there is indeed lubrication since there can be literally hundreds of these pustules on patients member. It's kind of like cooking popcorn on the stovetop. The long the cooking is going on the more popping that will occur.

It is regrettable that Chief Deputy will "meet his end" in such despicable environment. I'm a strong believer in Karma and it appears that the SS Karma has arrived for Mike Gauger, Ken Lewis , and their sidekick Anthony Rodriguez so prophetically named BUTTKISS. He looks much younger than his 47 years show. That will be his undoing on a nitely basis with BubbALou and ConchitaFritos.

You can pay at the desk.
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:52 am

I can't wait till that little bitch Anthony Rodriguez gets thrown in prison. He won't have a long stay since he'll probably die there from his cancer. Too bad that shit wasn't contagious so he can give it to go go and Bradshaw and all of the other criminals he's been doing the dirty work for it PBSO. From what I hear, the feds looking into Rodriguez I found it he's destroyed a bunch of evidence from his email account. This should be fun to watch!
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:15 pm

Everyone has been cleaning up their computers, while others are cleaning up the paper files. They are like scared rats abandoning the sinking ship. Fun to watch though.
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:19 pm

To Dave Aronson State Attorney. Why hasn't there been any arrests in this case? Easy pickings Davey boy. You have Rodriquez admitting computer crimes, Lewis admitting numerous felonies, and both implicating the fat man Gauger and his partner in crime Bradshaw, among others. What a feather in your cap this would be for your reelection campaign. Or are you just good enough to prosecute slam dunk animal abuse cases? Do the right thing for once.
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:39 pm

Do you mean Dave Aronberg? How do you know what he is or isn't doing? You morons are hilarious.
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:45 pm

Guest wrote:Do you mean Dave Aronberg? How do you know what he is or isn't doing? You morons are hilarious.

Past performance is a good indicator of future performance. Just like you can expect Gauger to be corrupt because of his past corruption, you can expect Dave to look the other way because it's what he's always done.
0 x


Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:48 pm

It's sad that little asshole Anthony Rodriguez is gonna die and he's going to be remembered as that corrupt little do boy that died of cancer before he could fully reach his potential in violating constitutional rights .
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:48 am

Aronberg is a frightened and weak little corrupt politician. He does as he is told. Nothing more. Nothing less.
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:41 pm

Oh this is just too good. First I've seen of it. Even as far away as Oregon we've heard of what a corrupt and despicable man is big sheriff bradshaw. That one of his goons would be so stupid as to be conned in such a manner is very telling. Esp. one with 30 years of 'experience'.

What a freakshow that sheriff department is...
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:58 pm

Two Tapes++Two Tapes is all I've listened to and they are down to the bone chilling. This country is worse than East Germany and the Stassi ever dreamed of being. Hitler, Himmler, Stalin, Mao and especially Pol Pot would be so proud of how this country is an absolute Police State.
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:05 pm

Guest wrote:Two Tapes++Two Tapes is all I've listened to and they are down to the bone chilling. This country is worse than East Germany and the Stassi ever dreamed of being. Hitler, Himmler, Stalin, Mao and especially Pol Pot would be so proud of how this country is an absolute Police State.

You have that exactly right!
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:12 pm

Guest wrote:Two Tapes++Two Tapes is all I've listened to and they are down to the bone chilling. This country is worse than East Germany and the Stassi ever dreamed of being. Hitler, Himmler, Stalin, Mao and especially Pol Pot would be so proud of how this country is an absolute Police State.

I had personal knowledge of this type of mafia behavior within the Broward Sheriffs Office back in the late eighties and early nineties.
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:26 pm

There's nothing like being able to drop an offer for a fusion center tour to get you in with a lady. That is just so fucking sexy!!

Freedom died in this country about 100 years ago...now, look what they are doing to its corpse.
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:33 pm

Isn't it incredible, when a cop openly admits to destroying lives and compromising the integrity (if there is any left) of his entire department, just to increase his chances of getting laid!
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:44 pm

I have to defend Mark Lewis since I did consider him a friend. He is not the brightest bulb in the box...however he has nothing to worry about criminally or administratively since he was doing the dirty work for that administration. He just won't be doing those type investigations anymore. They will just get another mentally slow employee to do the work.
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:42 pm

Guest wrote:I have to defend Mark Lewis since I did consider him a friend. He is not the brightest bulb in the box...however he has nothing to worry about criminally or administratively since he was doing the dirty work for that administration...

It can't go around illegally targeting people for investigations and committing crimes and claim to the Feds that were just doing what you were told to do. You have a responsibility and duty to uphold the path you took to protect the constitution of the United States. I think he can get immunity though. They can agree to not prosecute him for following those illegal orders as long as he gives up the goods on the higherups. If I was Bradshaw, Gauger, Van Reeth, or Joe Bradshaw, I would be shitting in my pants at what the Feds may be investigating...
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:59 am

“If you like the (health care) plan you have, you can keep it” Barack Obama”
“We found the weapons of mass destruction’s (in Iraq) We found biological laboratories.” George Bush
“I am not a crook” Richard Nixon”
“I did not have sexual relations with that woman” Bill Clinton
“Read my lips, no new taxes” George Bush
“I smoked pot, but didn’t inhale” Bill Clinton
“I didn’t do anything wrong” Elliot Cohen
"Our officer fired because he was in fear for his life" Ric Bradshaw
"I know Jessica wasn't a real person. I was on to her all along!" Mark Lewis
"Chief Deputy Gauger is an honest, ethical guy" (Just kidding... no one ever said that :lol: )
0 x


Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:57 am

Aronberg is the State Attorney. You don't even know if they are investigating this OR if they handed it off to the AG or FBI but you come here and lob critical bombs without having any information. Of course they won't comment and when they do, you'll probably be surprised that he ordered someone to look into it. Recording a phone call without consent is no legal in this state and this guy is a tool and clearly trying to get laid. How about we gove the ASA or Investigator assigned to this mess time to do their job?
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:18 pm

Oh, don't you just guess that just maybe the folks on this site have for some time now watched and given the right people time to step up and correct the immoral, corrupt, inept, dishonest, disgusting conduct on the part of Ric Bradshaw, Mike Gauger, Robert vanReeth and Dave Aronberg? Having seen no action taken to bring these people to justice and remove them from office/positions currently held, a whole lot of people are beginning to wonder if, even now having this latest mess, any justice can be found in Palm Beach County.

The CORRUPTION COUNTY tag is still with us more than ever. We are seeing now where Palm Beach County is lagging in the state and nation in so many important areas. Yes, when the Sheriff is corrupt, then the county can be counted on to begin to fail yet again.
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:24 pm

Guest wrote:Aronberg is the State Attorney. You don't even know if they are investigating this OR if they handed it off to the AG or FBI but you come here and lob critical bombs without having any information. Of course they won't comment and when they do, you'll probably be surprised that he ordered someone to look into it. Recording a phone call without consent is no legal in this state and this guy is a tool and clearly trying to get laid. How about we gove the ASA or Investigator assigned to this mess time to do their job?

Whaaaaaa! Illegal recordings of a deputy admitting to multiple felonies and civil ights violations. Cry me a fucking river while I find the violins. No doubt they are investigating, but I bet they are investigating the recordings and not what Lewis did. Good luck with that fuckers.

The fact is no one in the legal system here in Palm Beach County will ever hold these people accountable so our are going to be start seeing a lot of these "criminal activities" cropping up against these crooks to make people aware. Just because it's illegal doesn't make it wrong, because many times the right thing is illegal. The public has a right to know what their elected officials and public officials are doing. If they won't be transparent and show the public, the public is going to have to resort to other means to reveal that information.
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:42 pm

I think you underestimate the gravity of the situation. The FBI Public Corruption unit out of Miami is investigating, and not just PBSO. They are investigating the malfeasance of the State Attorney's office. Aronberg may he finding himself in a cell with some PBSO guys.
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:55 pm

I am not crying at all and I have every hope that the misfeasance is exposed and he does get charged. That does not detract from the fact that an illegal act in this state created the information so the argument would be the fruit of the poisonous tree. You can't commit a crime and then use the fruits of that crime to entrap someone. This is a two party consent state. It is what it is. I listened and it was clear to me that he was trying very hard to get laid and the bragging was beyond the pale. How that information is used going forward will be very interesting. I have no axe to grind with the SAO and they have always been professional in their dealings with me. I have met Aronberg and he strikes me as a politician. I know I wouldn't want his job and people I know who work there say he is an administrator and not a trial lawyer. All fine because the Sherrif doesn't hump calls because he has other things to do.
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:59 pm

I and many others have been reading this type of crap since the creation of this site. I will believe it when I see it. If the FBI were to descend on PBSO or the SAO it would be front and center of every news channel and the Post. The FBI also doesn't confirm these or any ongoing investigations so color me dubious.
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:05 pm

JUST HEARD THE FBI ACQUIRED MARK LEWIS EMAILS AND GAUGER PERAONAL EMAILS WITH A WARRANT. IT'S NOT LONG UNTIL THEY REVIEW EVERYTHING. GAUGER, I'LL BET THAT ASSHOLE IS PUCKERING SO TIGHT THAT LEWIS CAN NO LONGER FIT HIS FINGER IN IT, ISN'T IT? LEWIS - BOY, YOU FUCKED TOO!
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:30 am

I've been watching that green hills stock ever since Mark Lewis bought it. I wonder if he is still in it? It is now down to $29.40 so that means Lewis has lost about 25 grand now. What a sucker! I'm sure he has learned that when you grab a shark by the tail, you're probably going to get bitten. I think that's a good lesson for a lot of people in the Bradshaw administration.
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:35 pm

Guest wrote:I've been watching that green hills stock ever since Mark Lewis bought it. I wonder if he is still in it? It is now down to $29.40 so that means Lewis has lost about 25 grand now. What a sucker! I'm sure he has learned that when you grab a shark by the tail, you're probably going to get bitten. I think that's a good lesson for a lot of people in the Bradshaw administration.

Lost another buck today. That brings Mark Lewises winnings to another lost $3K. Bet he'll never listen to another hoebag he meets on the internet :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:49 am

Lewis has bigger problems than a few grand loss on a stock - those recordings are admissible as evidence in civil court - Bradshaw, Gauger, Buttkiss, and thanks to them, the taxpayers of Palm Beach county, are on the hook now too.
0 x

Lawless

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Lawless » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:06 am

This deputy was arrested for allegedly using PBSO resources to stalk and harass his ex, and it looks like the Sheriff, Judge M, CD, ML, Rodriguez, and many others used PBSO resources to do what mobsters are now serving decades in prison for doing! Integrity?
http://m.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/sheriffs-deputy-charged-with-allegedly-stalking-ha/nN2qR/
0 x

Guest

Re: PBSO Freely Admits to Commiting Felonies and Widespread Corruption!

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:59 pm

This is BUSINESS AS USUAL AT THE PALM BEACH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE. CHEATING. SNEAKING. COMMITING CRIMINAL VIOLATIONS. IN A REAL POLICE DEPARTMENT THIS COULD NOT HAPPEN. WHERE THE FUCK WAS THE SERGEANT? HOW CAN THIS DIP SHIT LEAVE WELLINGTON AND DRIVE TO BOCA AND NOT BE MISSED AMONG AN ALERT GROUP OF DEPUTIES AND/OR HIS SERGEANT? DISGUSTING SHITTY OUTFIT WE HAVE HERE.
0 x


Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron