Contacting Me, J. M. Dougan

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies
MarkD

Contacting Me, J. M. Dougan

Postby MarkD » Sun May 08, 2016 1:46 am

If anyone needs to contact me, it can be done a multitude of ways.
Email: jmdgn@mail.ru
US Telephone: (561) 370-7478
Russian telephone: +7 (903) 220-01-75
Ostel Secure Telephone Network (Recommended for Secure Calls): eofstate
Wickr (Recommended for Secure Messaging): StatesEnemy

To learn how to install Wickr, watch this video:

and to see how to get an ostel account and install it on your phone, watch these two videos:
Getting an Ostel Account:

Installing CSipSimple on your phone for Secure Communications through the ostel Network:
0 x

Grand

Re: Contacting Me, J. M. Dougan

Postby Grand » Wed May 11, 2016 9:03 pm

Mr. Dougan, your moderator "admin" has deleted entire threads because he finds the word "cutie" unacceptable. It seems a little rash to delete an entire thread over one word in one post and I was wondering if you could possible reinstate the dispatcher threads he deleted. One was pages long and contained a few hundred posts complaining about their unprofessionalism and horrible attitudes. It was the only outlet deputies had to voice their frustrations at a growing problem. We would appreciate it if you at least thought about putting the threads back up, thanks.
0 x

MarkD

Postby MarkD » Thu May 12, 2016 1:36 am

Grand wrote:Mr. Dougan, your moderator "admin" has deleted entire threads because he finds the word "cutie" unacceptable. It seems a little rash to delete an entire thread over one word in one post and I was wondering if you could possible reinstate the dispatcher threads he deleted. One was pages long and contained a few hundred posts complaining about their unprofessionalism and horrible attitudes. It was the only outlet deputies had to voice their frustrations at a growing problem. We would appreciate it if you at least thought about putting the threads back up, thanks.

I find it unacceptable, also. Sorry. you sit there and even though being asked to use some other word, you insist on writing it, over and over. So finally, he just erased the entire thread. I agree with Admin on that, and I suspect it's going to keep happening until you can use something less offensive. Even this website has limits, and that disgusting word... well, it crosses the line, no matter how you try to justify it. By the way, I don't have control of what the admins do; I'm just putting in my two cents since you asked. So get over it, and try to find a different way to express yourself.
0 x

Really

Postby Really » Thu May 12, 2016 8:42 pm

Interesting a simple word can upset a "man" so much.
0 x

Posturing Douche

Postby Posturing Douche » Thu May 12, 2016 11:38 pm

Really wrote:Interesting a simple word can upset a "man" so much.

He's a control freak hypocrite ass.
0 x

Dick Flick

Postby Dick Flick » Thu May 12, 2016 11:47 pm

MarkD wrote:
Grand wrote:Mr. Dougan, your moderator "admin" has deleted entire threads because he finds the word "cutie" unacceptable. It seems a little rash to delete an entire thread over one word in one post and I was wondering if you could possible reinstate the dispatcher threads he deleted. One was pages long and contained a few hundred posts complaining about their unprofessionalism and horrible attitudes. It was the only outlet deputies had to voice their frustrations at a growing problem. We would appreciate it if you at least thought about putting the threads back up, thanks.

I find it unacceptable, also. Sorry. you sit there and even though being asked to use some other word, you insist on writing it, over and over. So finally, he just erased the entire thread. I agree with Admin on that, and I suspect it's going to keep happening until you can use something less offensive. Even this website has limits, and that disgusting word... well, it crosses the line, no matter how you try to justify it. By the way, I don't have control of what the admins do; I'm just putting in my two cents since you asked. So get over it, and try to find a different way to express yourself.

Yea, we don't want to cross the line. Here's something you can nibble on.
Here you go.... Have one....
http://www.gossipextra.com/2016/05/12/b ... face-5939/
0 x

Hypocrite Ass

Postby Hypocrite Ass » Fri May 13, 2016 5:32 pm

What arbitrary "line" are you talking about? Crying first amendment civil rights violations while engaging in them - priceless!
0 x

Sociopath Buffet

Postby Sociopath Buffet » Fri May 13, 2016 6:57 pm

Feminazis are not an exclusively contemporary phenomenon, and you do not hold the patent on being abused by toxic, bull dyke black holes.
Posts repetitive bullshit too much.
Don't be a self-righteous, trite ass, and you won't be exposed as such.
Here's some free advice; Dougan is about to be federally charged, and the well over two hundred deluded asses masquerading as activists on Facebook (well, not any more) are going to spend the rest of their days trying in vain to extricate DHS from their colons. So will you.
Maybe some egotistical morons, fucked with the wrong bull?
Post some more vague bullshit about being "banned" as if you are someone else, Dougan, and you will find out in the most unpleasant way you are incapable of imagining, who the mangusta is.
0 x

Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » Fri May 13, 2016 11:13 pm

"is about to be federally charged? And you know in advance, the outcomes?
Nostradamus?
0 x

Reason

Postby Reason » Sat May 14, 2016 11:04 am

Nostradamus wrote:"is about to be federally charged? And you know in advance, the outcomes?
Nostradamus?

Ya don't need to be a psychic to know that if Dougan isn't charged with something, and those charges aren't crammed down his throat, not only does the incredibly wasteful and literally criminal expenditure of resources go unjustified (and Dougan will definitely cram that shit down their throats, as he should), but Dougan will have one whopper of a malicious persecution suit (6 fucking years of Stasi-style intimidation for nothing). Your obvious desire to grab at any money that Dougan may have available is clouding your judgement.
Also, you can cut and paste Black's Law in its entirety if it makes you feel knowledgeable; an anti-SLAPP action to quash Gauger's defamation suit, still dies on the vine.
0 x

Anon

Postby Anon » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:33 pm

Hey there,

Just wondering if you've tried reporting any of the corruption to Anonymous?

I just sent them the press release about the $32M+ embezzlement.

Just wondered if you've tried and if you got any responses from them.
0 x

MarkD

Postby MarkD » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:19 am

0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:26 am

Dear person who thinks fleeing ones country is not exile:

Learn to read, dumbfuck, before making yourself look as stupid as the Chief Deputy. Start with dictionary definitions and proceed from there. Start with this one:
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/exile

Payment particular attention to definition 4, a noun:

Prolonged separation from one's country or home, as by force of circumstances, i.e. wartime exile.

And the very form as in definition #8:
verb (used with object), exiled, exiling.
8. to separate from country, home, etc.: Disagreements exiled him from his family.

You see, when you are too stupid to earn your master's degree on your own merits and have to rely on others to do your course work, you don't learn much. Just ask Gauger.
0 x

Good On You

Postby Good On You » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:56 pm

MarkD wrote:Here is my new website... enjoy!
John Mark Dougan - The Journey of an Exiled American

Great website and outstanding photography! Glad you made it out; bugging out was the best move you could have made.
Did you actually don the disguise (which is funny as hell by the way)? I would think that you'd have issues with your passport photo not matching.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:09 pm

MarkD wrote:Here is my new website... enjoy!
John Mark Dougan - The Journey of an Exiled American

This is great. I have a writer looking at the Dougan story.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:38 am

Any chance that the palm beach county fire rescue page will be back up again?
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:02 pm

Can we get an FHP page going?
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:58 pm

Mark, you should seriously contact Gary Lippman. He has evidence that will put Bradshaw, and those in the PBA away. Thanks
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:25 am

Mark, there is an individual by the name of Edward Snook (see separate thread on this website) that has asked people to contact him about the corruption at PBSO and their actions against individuals. You may want to contact him. Thanks
0 x

Cpt Oinker

Postby Cpt Oinker » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:58 am

I feel like this site started out as a way to try and hold cops accountable. Now it just seems like a place to brag about their criminal enterprises. To all you dirty fucks and those who keep their mouths shut never forget that the people out number you 300 to 1 and if you get the "war on cops" you so desperately want you'll be shitting in your boots by day one.
0 x

JayDee@ESUNYPD

Special Thanks from NYPD clean up squd

Postby JayDee@ESUNYPD » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:50 am

NYPD - ESU.PNG
NYPD - ESU.PNG (48.07 KiB) Viewed 181 times

Dear Mr. Dougan,

Our guys thank you for the tip off. I already forwarded the information to our FBI liaison.
Trafficking is a major issue, and JTF's are in full swing in all 5 boroughs.
BTW, We enjoy your site treads up here.
You're not the only one being punished for doing the good work.
A few of us have relatives in Florida, so feel free to post the local freak shows on our site too.
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/theeran ... 968521f556

Keep up the good work.

Very Best Regards,
JayDee@ESUNYPD
0 x

Deception Bytes

How The FBI Gets Warrants Re: Contacting Me, J. M. Dougan

Postby Deception Bytes » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:07 am

The similarities are interesting. Its all rigged....
The developments to be watched. Issues to argue habitual tendencies / practices and standards under Comey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIm3iAHMD2I
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”