Reward! For information!

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies
MarkD

Reward! For information!

Postby MarkD » Tue May 10, 2016 11:53 am

I have come into some funding for my cause and I know offer the following:
UPDATE 05/13/2016 - After seeing the news broadcast HERE:

several people have contacted me and offered to increase the pot significantly. So now, the reward schedule is:

Sheriff Ric Bradshaw, Chief Deputy Michael Gauger or State Attorney David Aronberrg, the US Attorney or any leader of the DNC.
$10,000 for information leading to the arrest or incarceration
$5,000 for information leading to their termination
$2,000 for information that results in national headlines that may be embarrassing or humiliating, but doesn't result in an arrest.

Judge Marni Bryson, Det. Kenneth Mark Lewis, Palm Beach Cnty Assistant State Attorneys or investigators for the Public Corruption Unit, Broward ASA Dennis Nicewander, FBI agents or Asst. US Attorneys in Southeast Florida:
$6,000 for information leading to the arrest or incarceration
$3,000 for information leading to their termination
$1,000 for information that results in national headlines that may be embarrassing or humiliating, but doesn't result in an arrest. It could be about a seedy affair, dark kink they are involved in or maybe even something about their family.

If it is information that also results in the direct connection of collusion between the agencies, falsification of documentation to obtain warrants on any founder, moderator or administrator of this website, the reward will be increased by 25%.

A few stipulations: The information will be completely anonymous, unless you want to take credit. These can't be investigations that are already underway; they have to be original, and the charges brought because of the information. And no, because none of this is my money and is being donated to a pot by third-party sources, it can't be retroactive, as much as I thank everyone for contributing in the past.

Kasman, I know you are there, reading this. You have proof Gauger or Bradshaw asked you to get in on this and make up that thing about shooting them in the head? Or maybe asked you to say that crap about me having Russian mafia ties? Hell man... information is information, and I don't care who it comes from. With you, I might even take a sworn, notarized, written admission of what you were asked to do. If it pans out, you can be sitting on a beach sucking down Pina Coladas... at least for a few weeks with your reward.

You can find out how to contact me in many ways by CLICKING HERE.
0 x

Re: Reward! For information!

Postby Guest » Tue May 10, 2016 12:08 pm

I love to capitalize.
But I would take my reward, and pump it to PBSOTalk, in order to gain more insight, into the scum, that we ware all surrounded with.

Is there an address to send checks?
0 x

CUNT Squad

Postby CUNT Squad » Tue May 10, 2016 12:40 pm

If its a U.S., or Russian address, please list it, as I want to send a check.
0 x

Mobster in Robe

Postby Mobster in Robe » Tue May 10, 2016 12:57 pm

Judge Mirna Bryson's Domestic Terrorism Resume

Noun 1.

Domestic Terrorism - terrorism practiced in your own country against your own people.
Act of terrorism, terrorism, terrorist act - the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear.
0 x

Property Clerks

Postby Property Clerks » Tue May 10, 2016 1:07 pm

Mark,

Your property, and complaints to the Inspector General, , is sitting on a shelf, next to the Seth Adams security video, Custer's cell. I checked on it, and its certainly safe with us.

Best Regards,

Mirna and Ricky
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue May 10, 2016 1:58 pm

Bradshaw sould be arrested now for his association with known mobsters. Or how about his blatant refusal to obey federal laws by not detaining illegal immigrants, thus making our screwed up county a sanctuary county.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue May 10, 2016 2:00 pm

Just follow the money. You will be able to arrest Bradshaw, Gauger, VanReeth, Kaz and Ernie.
0 x

Nathan Hale

Postby Nathan Hale » Tue May 10, 2016 2:12 pm

Guest wrote:Just follow the money. You will be able to arrest Bradshaw, Gauger, VanReeth, Kaz and Ernie.

Yes, but the Detectives, "REFUSE" to detect. They're afraid.
But they love PBSOTalk, because they need a voice.
There's enough Probable Cause on this site, to initiate investigations.

Why do you think Judge Bryson went with the flow, and became a domestic terrorist, in a robe as a smokescreen, for her burka?

Bradshaw > Kasman > Bryson > Totalitarians > Slavery.......
0 x

Orwell

Postby Orwell » Tue May 10, 2016 2:34 pm

Nathan Hale wrote:
Guest wrote:Just follow the money. You will be able to arrest Bradshaw, Gauger, VanReeth, Kaz and Ernie.

Yes, but the Detectives, "REFUSE" to detect. They're afraid.
But they love PBSOTalk, because they need a voice.
There's enough Probable Cause on this site, to initiate investigations.

Why do you think Judge Bryson went with the flow, and became a domestic terrorist, in a robe as a smokescreen, for her burka?

Bradshaw > Kasman > Bryson > Totalitarians > Slavery.......

Palm Beach County Leaders, examined.
http://threemaintotalitarianleaders.weebly.com/
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue May 10, 2016 5:38 pm

Lame
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue May 10, 2016 10:06 pm

Will someone please man the fuck up and do what needs to be done. Jesus Christ, it's not hard folks. How about family?
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue May 10, 2016 10:25 pm

Guest wrote:Will someone please man the fuck up and do what needs to be done. Jesus Christ, it's not hard folks. How about family?

Rick Sessa 2016 Donald Trump 2016 ???
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed May 11, 2016 1:30 pm

MarkD wrote:I have come into some funding for my cause and I know offer the following:
$2,000 for information leading to the arrest or incarceration Sheriff Ric Bradshaw or Chief Deputy Michael Gauger of the Palm Beach Moscow Mule Sheriff's Office, or judge Marni Bryson.
$1,000 for information leading to the arrest or incarceration have any FBI agent in South Florida.

If the information provided does not lead to an arrest what results in termination, we will pay 75% of the reward. If it results in extreme embarrassment, we will pay 50% of the reward. By extreme embarrassment, we mean makes National headlines.

If it is information that results in the direct connection of collusion or falsification of documentation to obtain warrants on any founder, moderator or administrator of this website, the reward will be doubled.

You can find out how to contact me under the contacting JM Dougan thread posted as a sticky topic.

Is this offer retroactive, Mark?
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed May 11, 2016 6:41 pm

I personally can't wait for Mark to show up on Crimestoppers. :mrgreen:
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed May 11, 2016 6:45 pm

What? WTF is that? More self serving Dougan bullshit? Fuck all of you losers who denigrate anyone you feel like. You do not represent me or any of the good men and women at PBSO. Never have and never will.
0 x

confused

Postby confused » Wed May 11, 2016 8:56 pm

Guest wrote:What? WTF is that? More self serving Dougan bullshit? Fuck all of you losers who denigrate anyone you feel like. You do not represent me or any of the good men and women at PBSO. Never have and never will.

Yea Mark, Custer and Baker were a great couple, Lin was a level headed cop, and I don't understand, why you think autistic children, want to live.

You confuse me.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed May 11, 2016 10:03 pm

Custer is a scumbag and belongs in jail for murder. Goldstein is the epitome of the word coward and I still don't know how he wasn't charged. Lin, don't know him but the jury has decided. All issues we agree on. Personal attacks on others for the amusement of the jealous and unqualified not so much.
0 x

Lookatit

Postby Lookatit » Thu May 12, 2016 8:46 pm

confused wrote:
Guest wrote:What? WTF is that? More self serving Dougan bullshit? Fuck all of you losers who denigrate anyone you feel like. You do not represent me or any of the good men and women at PBSO. Never have and never will.

Yea Mark, Custer and Baker were a great couple, Lin was a level headed cop, and I don't understand, why you think autistic children, want to live.

You confuse me.

Lin was a hot headed show off. Look at the pictures from his shooting. He has two magazine pouches, one on each hip. The both point in towards the buckle. There isn't a trigger puller alive with any sense who would wear extra magazines in pouches like that. You couldn't train well enough to be able to get to all four if the case actually arose. It was all for show to look "cool".
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 12, 2016 9:39 pm

Billy Goldstein is a coward. His shooting was extremely bad. If his daddy wasn't so far up Gaugers ass he would not be a deputy today. Favors were called in on this ois. FACT
0 x

MarkD

Postby MarkD » Fri May 13, 2016 3:23 am

several people have contacted me and offered to increase the pot significantly. So now, the reward schedule is:

Sheriff Ric Bradshaw, Chief Deputy Michael Gauger or State Attorney David Aronberg or the US Attorney for South Florida:
$2,000 for information that results in national headlines that may be embarrassing or humiliating, but doesn't result in an arrest.

Judge Marni Bryson, Det. Kenneth Mark Lewis, Palm Beach Cnty Assistant State Attorneys or investigators for the Public Corruption Unit, Broward ASA Dennis Nicewander, FBI agents or Asst. US Attorneys in Southeast Florida:
$1,000 for information that results in national headlines that may be embarrassing or humiliating, but doesn't result in an arrest. It could be about a seedy affair, dark kink they are involved in or maybe even something about their family.

If it is information that also results in the direct connection of collusion between the agencies, falsification of documentation to obtain warrants on any founder, moderator or administrator of this website, the reward will be increased by 25%.

A few stipulations: The information will be completely anonymous, unless you want to take credit. These can't be investigations that are already underway; they have to be original, and the charges brought because of the information. And no, because none of this is my money and is being donated to a pot by third-party sources, it can't be retroactive, as much as I thank everyone for contributing in the past.

Kasman, I know you are there, reading this. You have proof Gauger or Bradshaw asked you to get in on this and make up that thing about shooting them in the head? Or maybe asked you to say that crap about me having Russian mafia ties? Hell man... information is information, and I don't care who it comes from. With you, I might even take a sworn, notarized, written admission of what you were asked to do. If it pans out, you can be sitting on a beach sucking down Pina Coladas... at least for a few weeks with your reward.

0 x

Postby Guest » Fri May 13, 2016 11:49 am

Guest wrote:Custer is a scumbag and belongs in jail for murder. Goldstein is the epitome of the word coward and I still don't know how he wasn't charged. Lin, don't know him but the jury has decided. All issues we agree on. Personal attacks on others for the amusement of the jealous and unqualified not so much.

Some " others do their deeds off camera.......
0 x

Big Balls

Postby Big Balls » Fri May 13, 2016 12:19 pm

MarkD wrote:I have come into some funding for my cause and I know offer the following:

Sheriff Ric Bradshaw, Chief Deputy Michael Gauger or State Attorney David Aronberg or the US Attorney for South Florida:

Hey Mark,
The PBC MOB gave you a nick name....... "Mark (Big Balls) Dougan
0 x

PBS Documentary

Postby PBS Documentary » Fri May 13, 2016 9:49 pm

Guest wrote:I personally can't wait for Mark to show up on Crimestoppers. :mrgreen:

PBS Documentary, and 60 Minutes.
0 x

Gen Puller

Postby Gen Puller » Sat May 14, 2016 3:28 pm

0 x

Fucking Scumbags

Postby Fucking Scumbags » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:03 pm

Guest wrote:http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/us-case-could-make-taxpayers-pay-for-pbso-use-of-e/nrYLC/?icmp=pbp_internallink_referralbox_free-to-premium-referral?icmp=pbp_internallink_referralbox_free-to-premium-referral

U.S. Fed Marshall????
WTF is wrong with the MF's at the PBSO?

PBSO are Fucking Scumbags
0 x

Douche

Postby Douche » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:09 am

Fucking Scumbags wrote:
Guest wrote:http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/us-case-could-make-taxpayers-pay-for-pbso-use-of-e/nrYLC/?icmp=pbp_internallink_referralbox_free-to-premium-referral?icmp=pbp_internallink_referralbox_free-to-premium-referral

U.S. Fed Marshall????
WTF is wrong with the MF's at the PBSO?

PBSO are Fucking Scumbags

He was drunk, belligerent and combative. Just because the scum bag local media reports something, in no way is it the truth or the whole story. And just because the lazy ass state attorney office does not pursue charges, doesn't mean the charges were valid. They ONLY want slam dunk cases. The video clearly shows the retired "marshall" was a fucking douche bag.
0 x

Green Pukes

Postby Green Pukes » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:14 am

Local Green Scum, can't make logical decisions.
The simpletons,have more ego's, than brains.
Federal Marshall's, are good guys, and only scummy LE does that.

I'm so happy, I don't have to work with scum bags.
0 x

KnowTheFacts

Postby KnowTheFacts » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:52 pm

Green Pukes wrote:Local Green Scum, can't make logical decisions.

That's ok, I won't come in to see you next time I want a hamburger.

This is all going to go bye bye as soon as the facts are revealed. The guy is retired, and a dirt ball. Talk shit all you want now moron. You'll be eating your words soon enough.
0 x

Snach Catch 22

Postby Snach Catch 22 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:33 pm

KnowTheFacts wrote:

This is all going to go bye bye as soon as the facts are revealed. The guy is retired, and a dirt ball. Talk shit all you want now moron. You'll be eating your words soon enough.

The autistic have attitude problems.
Seth was rude.
Lin was having a bad day.
And Baker got pregnant, from a flea, who made a short stop on Custer's zipper, before flying up, to lay its eggs, up her snatch, and inadvertently, dropped part of the load.

Got it.
0 x

Whore

Postby Whore » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:41 pm

Snach Catch 22 wrote:
KnowTheFacts wrote:

Seth was rude.
And Baker got pregnant, from a flea, who made a short stop on Custer's zipper, before flying up, to lay its eggs, up her snatch, and inadvertently, dropped part of the load.

Got it.

When you type "Baker", do you mean the corrupt, piece of shit coward Jen Baker from dirty D8?
0 x

Insect Forensic

Postby Insect Forensic » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:00 pm

Baker, as in, the flea's larvae dump location, and the inadvertent cross contamination, through the fleas, brief stop, on Custer's zipper, that created Rosemary's baby.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:22 pm

Insect Forensic wrote:Baker, as in, the flea's larvae dump location, and the inadvertent cross contamination, through the fleas, brief stop, on Custer's zipper, that created Rosemary's baby.

Um, okay, interesting and creative writing, but are we referring to Dirty D8 Jen Baker, or not?
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Insect Forensic wrote:Baker, as in, the flea's larvae dump location, and the inadvertent cross contamination, through the fleas, brief stop, on Custer's zipper, that created Rosemary's baby.

Um, okay, interesting and creative writing, but are we referring to Dirty D8 Jen Baker, or not?

Don't know. The DNA sample, (The Flea), is with the lap top and cell phone.
0 x

Fed up

Postby Fed up » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:01 am

Snach Catch 22 wrote:
KnowTheFacts wrote:

Seth was rude.

Got it.
and alfonso wasnt drunk
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:49 pm

I have some information for you. Lewis Kasmans ex wife decided she wanted a change from her husband, she wanted more of a man. So, she turned lesbian, because, as she says, anyone is more of a man than ol 2 pump chump Kasman, with his high estrogen man titties, inability to get an erecition unless watching gay porn, and homosexual tendencies. Gauger just loves pushing Kasman over his desk and pumping him like a little boy. Kasman plays the part well, nancing around Mahogany row in a cub scout uniform.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:36 pm

Where you at IA. This is what we pay Sgt's to do at details? Post pictures of citizens online making fun of them. Guess he learned a lot from the 22.4 million dollar lawsuit.
Attachments
image.png
image.png
0 x

Reporter

Postby Reporter » Wed May 10, 2017 6:20 pm

I'm looking for investigative info for an article. Please call 561-727-5362
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:51 pm

Mark Dougan please contact Editor Edward Snook from the US Observer. He wants to speak with you. Thank you
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”