Taser

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies

Taser

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:19 am

why dont the jailers get tasers for issue......makes no cents....they are cops............buddy just brought it up at dinner 2nite.
0 x

Re: Taser

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:53 pm

They are not cops.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:17 pm

Tazer's are needed for all the pussy's that work here.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:05 pm

Guest wrote:They are not cops.

Same uniform same oath same pay. They're cops, get over it junior.
0 x

UN-Refined LEO's

Postby UN-Refined LEO's » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:22 pm

Guest wrote:

Except, they're inside-out inmates.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:03 pm

Guest wrote:

They are CORRECTIONS ! ! ! NOT LAW ENFORCEMENT ! ! ! If it was the same, there would be only 1 certification for both.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:35 pm

Guest wrote:

On a web site full of extremely stupid shit this might be the dumbest statement of them all. Jailers are jailers, not cops.
0 x

Jamoo

Postby Jamoo » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

On a web site full of extremely stupid shit this might be the dumbest statement of them all. Jailers are jailers, not cops.

Local LE.GIF
Local LE.GIF (53.47 KiB) Viewed 1256 times

Whajoomean ?
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:39 am

Everybody in this website has an ax to grind.......of course they are cops......harder job then the rest of us working the roads.......they make a lot of bucks but is it worth it......get burned out fast......they are cops......suck on that junior.....
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:32 pm

LOL. Could you imagine some of the idiots on the road having to be locked in with a bunch of criminals? They would actually have to possess courage, be able to speak to, not down to, people and be able to control a situation without back-up. Couldn't happen.
Tasers are the worst thing this agency has ever done. They are worthless on a lot of individuals. Law Enforcement has become a bunch of pussies as a result because they are afraid to go hands on with individuals.
That is why Corrections people deserve equity. They do everything Law Enforcement is afraid to do.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:24 pm

of course they r cops ! ! ! no1 is saying they arent ! ! Sure u have some obese deputies but most of them who r in shape r 10-8 cops,,, good cops ! ! ! would get down and dirty with them anyday when I bring a 10-15 in that is combative ! ! !
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:36 pm

They are COPS???? HAHHAHAHHA..... If this is true, why do they NOT have arrest authority outside of the jail??? Give me a break with this turn-key crap. They are cop WANNA BEs and ....THATS ALL ! !
0 x

Nanny's in Green

Postby Nanny's in Green » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:27 am

As a C/O, I take offense to that. Most don't even make real arrests.
This place is packed with DV's, drug addicts, disorderly's and whores.
What ever happened to cops and robbers?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:50 am

Nanny's in Green wrote:As a C/O, I take offense to that. Most don't even make real arrests.
This place is packed with DV's, drug addicts, disorderly's and whores.
What ever happened to cops and robbers?
-
The ONLY reason you take offense to it is because YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE ! ! ! ! And NOBODY but your fellow TURN-KEYS gives a flying fuck that you take offense to it. Its time all of you realized exactly what your job is, and IS NOT. You ARE CORRECTIONS.......NOT LAW ENFORCEMENT ! ! !
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:18 pm

Guest wrote:They are COPS???? HAHHAHAHHA..... If this is true, why do they NOT have arrest authority outside of the jail??? Give me a break with this turn-key crap. They are cop WANNA BEs and ....THATS ALL ! !

Might want to refresh yourself on P&P. They've got arrest powers all throughout the state. It sounds like you have been passed up for promotion countless times and more than likely a corrections deputy overrode you and got the promotion - completely understandable because they've got the experience, the bravery and you just sit on a website and pound your keyboard.

I would suggest growing up but given that you're syntax is that of a person who is in their early 50's it would be a waste of time. Give it a rest, old man. They are cops - deal with it.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:They are COPS???? HAHHAHAHHA..... If this is true, why do they NOT have arrest authority outside of the jail??? Give me a break with this turn-key crap. They are cop WANNA BEs and ....THATS ALL ! !

Might want to refresh yourself on P&P. They've got arrest powers all throughout the state. It sounds like you have been passed up for promotion countless times and more than likely a corrections deputy overrode you and got the promotion - completely understandable because they've got the experience, the bravery and you just sit on a website and pound your keyboard.

I would suggest growing up but given that you're syntax is that of a person who is in their early 50's it would be a waste of time. Give it a rest, old man. They are cops - deal with it.

well said
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:57 pm

Guest wrote:

No they don't. No authority to arrest anyone outside of the jail. You're a fucking moron.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:40 pm

Better start reviewing Fl Statutes
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:53 pm

PURE BULLSHIT ! ! For this to be true, a few things would have to be in play.

1. The State of Florida has recognized the jobs are 2 separate and distinct jobs, requiring separate certifications.
2. The jailer would actually have to be Law Enforcement certified.
3. The LEO certification in and of itself DOES NOT give anyone law enforcement authority. In our case, this would have to come from The Sheriff. Absent this authorization, the jailer would be operating outside the scope of his/her employment. This doesn't even consider FTO training.

And when, for some reason, a deputy cant cut it on the road, they sometimes are offered a position WHERE??????? THE JAIL ! ! ! Not vise-versa.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:30 am

Guest wrote:Better start reviewing Fl Statutes
i did.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:15 pm

Guest wrote:
i did.

And found out that Corrections turn-keys are NOT COPS ! ! ! Here endeth the lesson, boys and girls. :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
i did.

And found out that Corrections turn-keys are NOT COPS ! ! ! Here endeth the lesson, boys and girls. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any1 who goes thru the academy and takes the state exam is a cop in my book.......trying walking into a pod road toad.....you wouldnt last a second in my world junior.........leave your toys at the door........
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
i did.

Any1 who goes thru the academy and takes the state exam is a cop in my book.......trying walking into a pod road toad.....you wouldnt last a second in my world junior.........leave your toys at the door........

DUMB FUCKS!!!! you take the fucking correction test not the LEO test! How the fuck does that make you a cop. You are a jailer. Two distinct and different professions get over it.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:51 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
i did.

DUMB FUCKS!!!! you take the fucking correction test not the LEO test! How the fuck does that make you a cop. You are a jailer. Two distinct and different professions get over it.

We have arresting powers. Commit a crime in front of me, and watch what happens !
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:20 am

Guest wrote:We have arresting powers. Commit a crime in front of me, and watch what happens !
Yeah? I'm a deputy. If I do something you won't arrest shit. My chain of command will get called, I might get suspended or reprimanded but I'm not going to jail. We both know it, so get back into your cage with all the other negros, chump!
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:55 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:We have arresting powers. Commit a crime in front of me, and watch what happens !
Yeah? I'm a deputy. If I do something you won't arrest shit. My chain of command will get called, I might get suspended or reprimanded but I'm not going to jail. We both know it, so get back into your cage with all the other negros, chump!

Oh , I can see it now. "Stop resisting cracker". "Stop resisting cracker.
You may get out of the hospital, and you may not get fired.
But I be "The Man".
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:54 pm

Guest wrote:

Most people in corrections are connected I would respect these law enforcement officers who bravely battles these animals inside the jails on a daily basis........road toads are mad that they had to go in for a longer academy and corrections goes for less time and gets paid the same......more money to.......hahahaha.......get fvcked junior....
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Most people in corrections are connected I would respect these law enforcement officers who bravely battles these animals inside the jails on a daily basis........road toads are mad that they had to go in for a longer academy and corrections goes for less time and gets paid the same......more money to.......hahahaha.......get fvcked junior....

No one respects you, you don't have a take home, and you're stuck inside with animals. Keep your fucking job jailer.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:35 am

This is why we need a fucking taser. Thank you for the supporting argument.
Now hop down the road you ugly road toad.

You got the take home, so you can take your work home.
Enjoy the dirty looks from some of your neighbors . :x
What a dumb ass. :oops:
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:38 pm

Guest wrote:This is why we need a fucking taser. Thank you for the supporting argument.

Exactly my point. The road toad is mad that he makes less than we do and does more paper hahaha.......get bent little man.....deputies who are assigned to the jail are 20x better than any junior deputy on the street with a "shiny green & white" haha........
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:This is why we need a fucking taser. Thank you for the supporting argument.

Exactly my point. The road toad is mad that he makes less than we do and does more paper hahaha.......get bent little man.....deputies who are assigned to the jail are 20x better than any junior deputy on the street with a "shiny green & white" haha........

All that extras work for show business, 24/7. The take home is their ankle bracelet. :lol:
Lets see if they can deposit their ego's at the bank. :lol:
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:58 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

All that extras work for show business, 24/7. The take home is their ankle bracelet. :lol:

BLAH BLAH BLAH ! ! You dont make a nickel more than anyone else, you just work more Overtime. You wanna do that, GO FOR IT ! ! The REAL PO-LICE has plenty of SWEET OT gigs to work in NICE PLACES. The bottom line is YOU AINT THE POLICE ! ! Youre CORRECTIONS ! ! Even if you are dual certified. :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

BLAH BLAH BLAH ! ! You dont make a nickel more than anyone else, you just work more Overtime. You wanna do that, GO FOR IT ! ! The REAL PO-LICE has plenty of SWEET OT gigs to work in NICE PLACES. The bottom line is YOU AINT THE POLICE ! ! Youre CORRECTIONS ! ! Even if you are dual certified. :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL!!! Enjoy your signal 15's at Walmart while the agency takes their cut from your pay....we get pure unadulterated cash money and then we fatten our retirements up with all the unused OT that we converted to time.......fat checks...fat pensions....road toads are always mad when we see them....brass gets on their ass to do more FIRs while we sit around and get rich.....suck on that junior....I make more than capts.....
0 x

Turnikey Free

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:05 pm

Yea !.
And don't forget to make your homes effectively PBSO sub-stations, with your take home cars. :lol:
That's the biggest mythical perk there ever was. Wrapper with no candy.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

LOL!!! Enjoy your signal 15's at Walmart while the agency takes their cut from your pay....we get pure unadulterated cash money and then we fatten our retirements up with all the unused OT that we converted to time.......fat checks...fat pensions....road toads are always mad when we see them....brass gets on their ass to do more FIRs while we sit around and get rich.....suck on that junior....I make more than capts.....

No you don't. And you are a monkey baby sitting animals exposing yourself to bacteria and viruses on a daily basis.
0 x

Turn-Key Free

Trouble Magnet Take Home

Postby Turn-Key Free » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:45 pm

Better than that 4 wheel respirator hazard laden incubator, filled with your product.
and that draws UN-needed attention to the domicile, and renders you a 2nd. class citizen on, "and off" duty.

What kind of a mental trip are you on, to think you got a great deal?
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:56 pm

Next time one of your turn-key buddies retires, check his retirement credentials. It says RETIRED CORRECTIONS.
Mine will say RETIRED LAW ENFORCEMENT ! ! ! END OF STORY ! !
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:08 pm

Guest wrote:Next time one of your turn-key buddies retires, check his retirement credentials. It says RETIRED CORRECTIONS.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:10 pm

Guest wrote:Next time one of your turn-key buddies retires, check his retirement credentials. It says RETIRED CORRECTIONS.

mine says retired law enforcement......all you gotta do is ask the card maker........hahahaha.....stupid moron i can tell you are some junior rookie....good luck getting the vomit out of your green and white after those hookers have vaginal discharge all over it...........L-O-L!
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:57 am

OK so you got a connection who falsified your retirement credentials for you. ......BIG DEAL ! ! Youre STILL just a turn key. :roll: :roll: You are not and NEVER have been a cop. Well, IN YOUR OWN MIND you were. If you have it SOOOO GOOD int he jail, why are you wanting to be a cop so bad?? :lol: :lol:
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”