Major story coming out from Washington DC

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies
MarkD

Major story coming out from Washington DC

Postby MarkD » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:54 pm

Is going to be a major story breaking on Saturday by Major World Wide News Outlet. They interviewed me for several hours talking about government corruption in the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, collusion between the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office and the state attorney's office and all sorts of other activities taking place in Palm Beach County. It's going to be a major embarrassment for the FBI because they let this stuff run rampid in their backyard with an absolute refusal to do anything about it as soon as I have the details about Saturday I will post them.
0 x

Re: Major story coming out from Washington DC

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:53 pm

Mark your moderator has allowed one person who complains about the same court case and "corruption" at the court house to hijack the entire web site. No matter what the topic, you tube guy will post a reply complaining about the same thing over and over: some stupid court case with tolbert and 15th circuits. Read the posts and see for yourself. When any one replies asking him to stop, the moderator deletes those posts. Or if anyone complains about you tube guy, moderator deletes those posts as well. The web site is losing its effectiveness because messages are being lost and drowned out in a sea of mundane repetivness.
0 x

Sgt Shill Shit4Brain

Postby Sgt Shill Shit4Brain » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:14 pm

Guest wrote:Mark your moderator has allowed one person who complains about the same court case and "corruption" at the court house to hijack the entire web site. No matter what the topic, you tube guy will post a reply complaining about the same thing over and over: some stupid court case with tolbert and 15th circuits. Read the posts and see for yourself.

Yea, Just because Tolbert used a "PBSO LT., to have ex PBSO Stormes, dispatch PBSO Det Victoria Miller, to shut down a PBSOTalk, and loan out a PBSO deputy, as a court prop for an incident alleged to have occurred in PBG's, under ex PBSO Col Stormes, does not matter.

Tolbert - Concealed.GIF

Scam. Slam, Scram, and Get Sam.GIF

Why is a PBSO at a PBG issue ? Why the Ex Parte hearing ? Where's the notice of appearance?
Judge Coates Ex Parte 3.GIF

This site has noting to do with PBSOTalk, or PBSO. Why must people talk about PBSO on this site ?
PBSO corruption is "off topic".
Please erase all on this that is detrimental to PBSO, as its off topic on PBSOTalk.

The previous post is off topic of this new and exciting news release, and thread.
Lets stay on topic.
I look forward to The DC developments. Please keep us posted on Saturday. :)
0 x

Julio

Postby Julio » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:30 pm

MarkD wrote:Is going to be a major story breaking on Saturday by Major World Wide News Outlet. They interviewed me for several hours talking about government corruption in the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, collusion between the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office and the state attorney's office and all sorts of other activities taking place in Palm Beach County. It's going to be a major embarrassment for the FBI because they let this stuff run rampid in their backyard with an absolute refusal to do anything about it as soon as I have the details about Saturday I will post them.

With so much corruption in Palm Beach County, what topics will be covered ?
0 x

MarkD

Postby MarkD » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:24 pm

Guest wrote:Mark your moderator has allowed one person who complains about the same court case and "corruption" at the court house to hijack the entire web site. No matter what the topic, you tube guy will post a reply complaining about the same thing over and over: some stupid court case with tolbert and 15th circuits. Read the posts and see for yourself. When any one replies asking him to stop, the moderator deletes those posts. Or if anyone complains about you tube guy, moderator deletes those posts as well. The web site is losing its effectiveness because messages are being lost and drowned out in a sea of mundane repetivness.

I'll take care of it...
0 x

MarkD

Postby MarkD » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:29 pm

Julio wrote:
MarkD wrote:Is going to be a major story breaking on Saturday by Major World Wide News Outlet. They interviewed me for several hours talking about government corruption in the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, collusion between the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office and the state attorney's office and all sorts of other activities taking place in Palm Beach County. It's going to be a major embarrassment for the FBI because they let this stuff run rampid in their backyard with an absolute refusal to do anything about it as soon as I have the details about Saturday I will post them.

With so much corruption in Palm Beach County, what topics will be covered ?

They are going in to the Mark Lewis recordings admitting to criminal activity, the State Attorney's office covering Bradshaw's boys bad shoots, Seth Adams, Michael Gauger and how everyone is in each others pockets. Judges, the Ethics Commission, FDLE... there has been a lot of prep work and investigation. Actually, there are going to be two broadcasts.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:53 pm

Mark,
You are a rock star here in commo. Keep up the good work. We're all rooting for you.
0 x

Juan Carlos Funjul

Postby Juan Carlos Funjul » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:32 am

I'm pro cop, but some of these shootings have been absurd. No other agency would even attempt to cover it. That goldstein shooting was either him wanting to kill someone or him not having the courage and strength it takes to be a cop. The fat deputy who shot through the rear window of a vehicle driving away, that purposely drove around him is another. The stephens shooting. And last but not least, Seth Adams.

How is it that you can be executed in your own front yard by a cop who wasn't supposed to even be there? Relying on the Andrew Brannon/ Kyle Dinkheller case is like apples and oranges. Brannon was a bad ass army combat veteran. Seth was a college boy murdered in his front yard. Brannon displayed his weapon. Seth never had one. Custer murked that boy.I hope if there is a show, they focus on Seth's case to show the level of BS involved.
0 x

Miller the Killer

Postby Miller the Killer » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:33 am

Juan Carlos Funjul wrote:I'm pro cop, but some of these shootings have been absurd. No other agency would even attempt to cover it. That goldstein shooting was either him wanting to kill someone or him not having the courage and strength it takes to be a cop. The fat deputy who shot through the rear window of a vehicle driving away, that purposely drove around him is another. The stephens shooting. And last but not least, Seth Adams.

How is it that you can be executed in your own front yard by a cop who wasn't supposed to even be there? Relying on the Andrew Brannon/ Kyle Dinkheller case is like apples and oranges. Brannon was a bad ass army combat veteran. Seth was a college boy murdered in his front yard. Brannon displayed his weapon. Seth never had one. Custer murked that boy.I hope if there is a show, they focus on Seth's case to show the level of BS involved.

The Seth case was so bad, that we don't know Custer was the actual shooter.
The trajectory angles tells a different story, than the one Custer gave.
Crime scene intentionally botched, before it was even established.

Fucking Miller the killer is very expensive.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:47 pm

I hope they go after the clerks office,corrupt judges, and contractors.
They work hand-in-glove.
0 x

Johnny Bags Shutz

Postby Johnny Bags Shutz » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:21 pm

Schultz.GIF
Schultz.GIF (15.71 KiB) Viewed 1134 times

We own The FBI, they can't touch us. They're bought and paid for.
Just like Palm Beach County Judge Howard Coates.
We abolished The Bill of Rights, and The United States Constitution.

Mark Dougan had the nerves to probe into Judge Colin's corruption.
PBSOTalk had to go.

This is Palm Beach County, and We're EXEMPT. There's no redress.
I own these judges. They're all mine. Hook, line and sinker. Lock, stock and barrel.
Corrupt Judges.GIF
Corrupt Judges.GIF (5.63 KiB) Viewed 1129 times

So don't waste your time, because this rest room is occupied.
0 x

Richard Dedell Esq

Richard Dedell's Book 561 833 7522

Postby Richard Dedell Esq » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:30 pm

I agree. And I'm writing a book.
If any questions, please have the FBI contact me at my law office, 561 833 7522.
0 x

Lewis Kasman

Postby Lewis Kasman » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:50 pm

Kasman #1 Snitch.GIF
Kasman #1 Snitch.GIF (7.21 KiB) Viewed 1109 times

I blew the lid off Colin / Savitt case.
Mark know this. That's what our meeting was about at The Palm Beach Gardens Mall.

Hey Mark, don't forget to mention the 2012 "John Doe warrants sought.
https://www.copblock.org/15947/palm-bea ... orruption/

They were doing bogus investigations way back then. But they didn't have me to fabricate.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:42 pm

Guest wrote:I hope they go after the clerks office,corrupt judges, and contractors.
They work hand-in-glove.

Damn right they do.Better kiss your life savings and your kids goodbye while you still have the chance.Because you will see the last of all that.
0 x

Judge Rosemary

Postby Judge Rosemary » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I hope they go after the clerks office,corrupt judges, and contractors.
They work hand-in-glove.

Damn right they do.Better kiss your life savings and your kids goodbye while you still have the chance.Because you will see the last of all that.

RS.GIF
RS.GIF (4.43 KiB) Viewed 1025 times

Just keep paying for attorney's. We want your life's blood. We'll have many hearings for no reason.
As soon as you bring in your computer experts and private investigators,
I'll recuse myself, because I'm a dishonest coward, and part of The 15th's pedophile ring.

This is why we here do not like PBSOTalk. Plus, we're in PBSO's pockets.
http://wiki.pbsotalk.ru/Wiki+of+Palm+Be ... Corruption

http://wiki.pbsotalk.ru/file17

Thank you for understanding that my hands are tied, and I worship my fellow thieves and frauds in my division. The elderly and children are easy pickings $$$$$. Both Savitt and Tolbert are part of my judicial community.
Corrupted Contractors.GIF
Corrupted Contractors.GIF (16.1 KiB) Viewed 975 times

As mentioned in The Palm Beach Post, we have dinner get together's.
Palm Beach Judges and Guardians.GIF
Palm Beach Judges and Guardians.GIF (19.12 KiB) Viewed 1018 times

BTW, to Allison The Attorney / and The Two Faced Confidential Informant,

Allison, please do not indicate in open court, that I know Kris Tolbert, and that we're friends.
That's supposed to be off record. It cramps my style, and Its hard to screw the public, when you reveal our scams and inherent conflicts of interests. Stop exposing us, for the frauds we are.
0 x

Allison The C.I.

Postby Allison The C.I. » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:56 pm

Allison the CI.GIF
Allison the CI.GIF (9.4 KiB) Viewed 1057 times

O.K.
0 x

UN-Wanted Invitee

Postby UN-Wanted Invitee » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:13 am

The Problems of Palm Beach, should surface in Washington DC. That's perfect.

The county is being manged by frauds, thieves, pedophiles and cold blooded murderers.
The courts are safe havens for these criminals. Our corrupt judges, are the enablers,
who set the standards assuring future harms.

Our judges encourage, (and dictate) private attorney's to turn on their own clients, when the clients, report corrupted county officials and contractors.

Whenever you act in a corrupt manor, while engaged in criminal activity, you're really reaching out for PBSOTalk to help you. I'm glad I was invited to this arena. It must have been a calling from above. Exposing these criminals is job one. Thank you for the invite. My RSVP's is being sent now.
For all the swine running the crooked courts. Should have been careful for what you wished for.
This site was created by "YOU". :lol:
Much more to come. Your names and acts, will be known to all.

This site is just punching the tickets, that were purchased. If you don't want the ticket punched, don't buy it. But since you've bought the ticket, this site has no choice but to provide the service, you ordered. We're draining the circuit scum, from the swamp.

Your ticket for the ride, includes the PBSOTalk meal. So, Bon Appetit !!! Mangia Mangia !!!
0 x

Richard Dedell Esq.

Re: Richard Dedell's Book 561 833 7522

Postby Richard Dedell Esq. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:43 pm

Richard Dedell Esq wrote:I agree. And I'm writing a book.
If any questions, please have the FBI contact me at my law office, 561 833 7522.

Looks like I'll need to add a chapter to my book. (Chapter 8. "Mr. Dougan goes to Washington".
Mark, you should hear the chatter on the 9th. fl. Its constant. It seems that many are fed up with the corruption, but too afraid to speak up. We here at the court house have our 2%'s too. (Chapter 3)

Please keep me posted. 561 833 7522.
0 x

Det Sticky's 5th's

Postby Det Sticky's 5th's » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:53 pm

Sticky's  Happy Face.GIF
Sticky's Happy Face.GIF (6.92 KiB) Viewed 826 times

FBI has questions ? I don't care. I'm covered.
I'm already getting my intricate testimony together.
Answers to questions is as follows:

1. 5th.
2. 5th.
3. 5th.
4. 5th.
5. 5th.
6. 5th.
7. 5th.
8. 5th.
9. 5th.
10. 5th.

X's 13 = 130 5th's. That's 7 more than in the Seth Adams murder.
Sticky's  Situation.GIF

BTW,
What's the record for for the amount 5th's Amendment's given in any one setting?
Maybe Mark D can call Guinness, and find out.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:33 pm

Saturday...another day of a promised bombshell...another phfffttt....
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:14 pm

Maybe someone can tell the press how Bradshaw systematically destroyed the Substance Abuse and Awareness Program, better known as the Drug Farm, so these individuals could be directed to his secretary's drug program. Wonder how much he gets for that?
0 x

ISSUE

Postby ISSUE » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:43 am

Saturday came and went......ALL BULLSHIT...
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:52 pm

ISSUE wrote:Saturday came and went......ALL BULLSHIT...

And you tube guy is still crying about his court case.
0 x

Michael Kelliher

BSO weighs in - Major story coming out from Washington DC

Postby Michael Kelliher » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:31 pm

Guest wrote:Maybe someone can tell the press how Bradshaw systematically destroyed the Substance Abuse and Awareness Program, better known as the Drug Farm, so these individuals could be directed to his secretary's drug program. Wonder how much he gets for that?

BSOTalk.GIF
BSOTalk.GIF (6.02 KiB) Viewed 626 times

There's big money in court cases that lead to Dr.'s experts. Its a big court scam here in crooked Broward.
Brannon went from making $608,757 a year from the Public Defender’s Office in 2006-2007 to just $170,612 two years later.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/browa ... story.html
0 x

Re: BSO weighs in - Major story coming out from Washington DC

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:07 pm

Michael Kelliher wrote:
Guest wrote:Maybe someone can tell the press how Bradshaw systematically destroyed the Substance Abuse and Awareness Program, better known as the Drug Farm, so these individuals could be directed to his secretary's drug program. Wonder how much he gets for that?

BSOTalk.GIF

There's big money in court cases that lead to Dr.'s experts. Its a big court scam here in crooked Broward.
Brannon went from making $608,757 a year from the Public Defender’s Office in 2006-2007 to just $170,612 two years later.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/browa ... story.html

This is not unusual. Some lawyers in the criminal division depend on the judges giving out the indigent work on capital cases. Some contractors and laeywrs pan handle because they don't want to hustle up new work. They just feed off the bottom.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:30 pm

\

I would not discount this. Likely some type of delay through superseding intervening causality.
0 x

Postby guest » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:35 am

Where's the big story, more lies from pig cops.

Sent from my iPhone. (561) 475-1414
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:45 am

Ric and Mike got FUCKED in the news today in Washington DC and the rest of the world! You criminals are infamous now! Of course, they KNEW they were getting fucked because they repeatedly declined to comment. :lol:
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:30 am

Upload?
0 x

D/S D1

Postby D/S D1 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:40 am

I hope it all came out. This place needs a good flush.
0 x

Det Vicky Miller

Postby Det Vicky Miller » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:53 am

Det Sticky's 5th's wrote:
Sticky's Happy Face.GIF

FBI has questions ? I don't care. I'm covered.
I'm already getting my intricate testimony together.
Answers to questions is as follows:

1. 5th.
2. 5th.
3. 5th.
4. 5th.
5. 5th.
6. 5th.
7. 5th.
8. 5th.
9. 5th.
10. 5th.

X's 13 = 130 5th's. That's 7 more than in the Seth Adams murder.
Sticky's Situation.GIF

BTW,
What's the record for for the amount 5th's Amendment's given in any one setting?
Maybe Mark D can call Guinness, and find out.

Today's no comments, are tomorrow's 5th. Amendments. And I hold the record.
0 x

Lewis kasman

Postby Lewis kasman » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:12 pm

Kasman.GIF
Kasman.GIF (39.26 KiB) Viewed 478 times

Finally, the truth will come out.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:29 pm

Guest wrote:Ric and Mike got FUCKED in the news today in Washington DC and the rest of the world! You criminals are infamous now! Of course, they KNEW they were getting fucked because they repeatedly declined to comment. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Go Mark, Go !!! You're a rock star here at PBSO.
"Most" of us are happy you're helping with the transparencies.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:11 pm

When will the news report surface?
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:32 pm

Never, cause there ain't one
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:57 pm

Guest wrote:Never, cause there ain't one

Oh, PBSO knows there is... they played dumb to the media requests. How typical. Right Gauger? Right Bradshaw? The two of them, the "Cover Up Kings."
0 x

N00847865

Postby N00847865 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:25 pm

STORY? Yes, but about BRADSHAW - NOT GAUGER.......... PBPOST Report Mower has the story and more.... Involving SA Dave Aronberg as well...

It will ROCK Palm Beach County!!!!!!
0 x

Corruption County

Postby Corruption County » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:10 pm

Go Mark, Go The story is a truthful one. All who report the corruption are then punished......

PIU is a no show. The Judges are corrupted.
0 x

D/S D1

Postby D/S D1 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:26 pm

Yo Dougy, you done good.

"They wanted to find out who was leaking information to my website about some of the stuff we were exposing," the cop-turned-whistleblower recalls. The leaked information would end up exposing some major crimes by law enforcement. "We're talking sexual assaults being covered up, even murder, and it was all making its way to my website," Dougan says.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”