Pbso deputy shoots his wife

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies

Re: Pbso deputy shoots his wife

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:00 pm

Guest wrote:Based upon what standard? You are as flawed as BLM who think cops are running amok and shooting black people. I see hundred a day and haven’t shot one. But because one guy has relationship issues everyone needs to be evaluated. Brilliant. Now go shoot yourself.

Not everyone has the authority a LEO has. And since the political winds have forced our LE to become marriage councilors, (DART)< , or child care workers, (as in toys given to children as a brainwash), the armed nanny's in green seem like the good guys.

The Standard has already been well established.
Solution? Find liberal Democrat Jewish females to judge the D/S's.
They're the same ones that lobbied for the make believe DV's silliness you're engaged with.
We need to flood the gates of PBSO, with the radicalized females who wrote your script.
Since they are already in place by the greedy divorce lawyers,
the public needs to turn them loose internally on LE.

We need whiny liberal Democrat Jewish females to judge the D/S's, after yearly spousal interviews.
We as American men need to be self-regulated and pussy whipped into place by the fairy cakes who run social policies. DHS should step in, because its a matter of national security.

So busy doing nannyoligy, that homicidal maniacs are the nanny's,
PBSO hired run this shit show.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:10 pm

The female this D/S shot has a child. This was a hate crime, and not a love thing gone wrong.
Weather rational or not, he was pissed at her for something.
This deputy was sitting in his unit, wearing his S/O black on beige and shot a mom in broad day light.

He was working in Palm Beach County, and exempt from laws. Maybe he got caught molesting the child, and mom was making legal moves.

Whatever the case, there's more to this than we're being guppy fed.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:44 pm

Guest wrote:The female this D/S shot has a child. This was a hate crime, and not a love thing gone wrong.
This deputy was sitting in his unit, wearing his S/O black on beige and shot a mom in broad day light.

He was working in Palm Beach County, and exempt from laws. Maybe he got caught molesting the child, and mom was making legal moves.

I completely agree. This is more than a love gone wrong. People deal with break ups day in and day out and don’t sit in their patrol cars in uniform lie in wait to shoot someone. Something in his brain snapped and unfortunately will never know what it is.He was definitely pissed off and whatever she did to piss him off made him go apeshit.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:The female this D/S shot has a child. This was a hate crime, and not a love thing gone wrong.

I completely agree. This is more than a love gone wrong. People deal with break ups day in and day out and don’t sit in their patrol cars in uniform lie in wait to shoot someone. Something in his brain snapped and unfortunately will never know what it is.He was definitely pissed off and whatever she did to piss him off made him go apeshit.

Especially a seasoned cop. They see the M/F dynamics everyday. He was pissed at something...
I wonder how the little girl's mind, is digesting this horrific event.
Even if he was mad at his girlfriend, that little girl depends on her mom, and this deputy didn't care.
This was not a sad love affair broken.

There was sheer hatred involved, and it will come out sooner or later.
Once they get hold of motives, I hope they file a claim on PBSO, for neglecting to prevent.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:30 pm

He was in uniform in the sheriffs office vehicle with definite intent to murder this woman. There’s no way around the lawsuit and she deserves everything she can get from this fucked up agency. Someone he worked with should have seen that something was off. Especially when he’s filed a lawsuit to get a mattress and a mirror back. If he truly loved her he would’ve just given it to her. In my opinion I think he truly hated her for breaking up with him and he was going to make her pay one way or the other. If anybody knows Mike like I do, he is very possessive, jealous and one way. You don’t fuck with his feelings or emotions or you will pay.
0 x

U Tube Guy

Postby U Tube Guy » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:09 pm

Where was Bradshaw's famous news announcements? What triggered this seasoned cop to do what he did? We need to know.
It is an unconscious and profound human trait to seek a motive for catastrophic violence. It is a means of self-defense.

Mental health professionals and experts on human behavior have a division in The Org., and it would be nice if just for a day, to have them do their jobs, as opposed to giving false pathology's for those who speak out against the systemic corruption.
Here's where the behavioral unit can shine, instead, the dim wits, dim'ed out.

It is an unconscious and profound human trait to seek a motive for catastrophic violence. It is a means of self-defense.
Where's all of those "experts" ? Why do they use their assets to harm us, instead of protecting us?
0 x

Seth Again

Postby Seth Again » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:24 pm

Guest wrote:Based upon what standard? You are as flawed as BLM who think cops are running amok and shooting black people. I see hundred a day and haven’t shot one. But because one guy has relationship issues everyone needs to be evaluated. Brilliant. Now go shoot yourself.

"relationship issues " :?
In a uniform, and unit, waiting to ambush a defenseless mom, because he felt like it ????
And that because of a "relationship issue".

Its the PBSO that has issues, for allowing untethered murderer's loose on the public.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:33 pm

The mattress and the mirror legal action, was not for the mattress and the mirror.
It was for control, using a forum he worked for. i.e. court services.
It was not about winning the case. It was about being able to control someone who knew, and did not want to be controlled.

The victim likely recognized certain traits, and red flags.
The victim, (girl friend), likely knew that this deputy was not tightly hinged.
The victim likely considered complaining to PBSO, but likely felt that it would be a death sentence to do so.
The victim likely considered complaining to PBSO, but likely knew that it would bring fabricated charges, by PBSO detectives, and entertained by the courts.

The public never wins, and we're all in danger from this armed gang, everyday.
0 x

Help Us Jose

Postby Help Us Jose » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:41 pm

Just curious to see the case transcripts, for the mirror / mattress case.
The deputy may have given the signs of trouble to the judge or magistrate.
The recording and/or transcripts are public record, but the members of the public, are too afraid to ask for them.

Perhaps the key to understanding the severe mental breakdown, is located in those transcripts and pleadings.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:00 pm

Any funeral services yet?
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:43 pm

Mod1 wrote:
Help Us Jose wrote:Just curious to see the case transcripts, for the mirror / mattress case.
The recording and/or transcripts are public record, but the members of the public, are too afraid to ask for them.

Perhaps the key to understanding the severe mental breakdown, is located in those transcripts and pleadings.

Fuck off you tube guy / court services guy / sticky vicky guy / whomever you are this week.

Hey Mod 1,
Help Us Jose is right. "understanding the severe mental breakdown, is located in those transcripts and pleadings".
Read the PBSOTalk.ru rules, and try to stay on point of the subject.

This scum bag deputy shot her in the back. He's was a fucking scum bag. We need to study these fucking scum bags.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:45 pm

Guest wrote:Any funeral services yet?

A Hefty garbage bag, and place him out on the curb on Mon. or Thurs...
0 x

Dr. Phil

Postby Dr. Phil » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Mod1 wrote:
Help Us Jose wrote:Just curious to see the case transcripts, for the mirror / mattress case.

Fuck off you tube guy / court services guy / sticky vicky guy / whomever you are this week.

Hey Mod 1,
Help Us Jose is right. "understanding the severe mental breakdown, is located in those transcripts and pleadings".
Read the PBSOTalk.ru rules, and try to stay on point of the subject.

This scum bag deputy shot her in the back. He's was a fucking scum bag. We need to study these fucking scum bags.

I agree in part.
Someone should educate the Mod's.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:12 pm

Guest wrote:http://cbs12.com/news/local/pbso-deputy-who-shot-girlfriend-once-named-deputy-of-month

Green Time Bombs Roving Palm Beach County.
0 x

Sgt. Stupid Shill

Postby Sgt. Stupid Shill » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:28 pm

Seth Again wrote:
Guest wrote:Based upon what standard? You are as flawed as BLM who think cops are running amok and shooting black people. I see hundred a day and haven’t shot one. everyone needs to be evaluated. Brilliant. Now go shoot yourself.

In a uniform, and unit, waiting to ambush a defenseless mom, because he felt like it ????

Its the PBSO that has issues, for allowing untethered murderer's loose on the public.

""""But because one guy has relationship issues :

Yea.
I think being shot four times in the back may be a sign that the relationship has "issues".
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:10 am

Guest wrote:http://cbs12.com/news/local/pbso-deputy-who-shot-girlfriend-once-named-deputy-of-month

Can't tell if the paperwork in his jacket is legit or complete, because PBSO has access, and controls all of it.
PBSO has no credibility. And that's a known fact. Why would they tell the truth in this case, when they were found in other cases to be hiding paper?

Nothing PBSO says, should be taken for granted.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:28 pm

Sgt. Stupid Shill wrote:
Seth Again wrote:
Guest wrote:Based upon what standard? You are as flawed as BLM who think cops are running amok and shooting black people. I see hundred a day and haven’t shot one. everyone needs to be evaluated. Brilliant. Now go shoot yourself.

""""But because one guy has relationship issues :

Yea.
I think being shot four times in the back may be a sign that the relationship has "issues".

I'm not sure 4- 45 cal. issues in the back, was meant to win her back .
I would have tried flowers and candy.
0 x

The DT's

Postby The DT's » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:41 pm

Let's not rush to judgement
Perhaps the court services deputy, was suffering from a momentary relapse of muscular coordination.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:06 pm

Yes. Relationship issues. Allegedly he sought help and was being medicated. Him still being on the street is another issue and the perception from the information this far is that he wasn’t taking it well. There should have been an intervention and thankfully she is alive. I believe this guy was one of those absorbed in the LW acquisition. I doubt they were given full blown psychological exams prior to being absorbed into PBSO.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:28 pm

She has hooked up with an attorney and plans to sue the sheriffs office and the complex that she lives in
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:44 pm

Guest wrote:Yes. Relationship issues. Allegedly he sought help and was being medicated. Him still being on the street is another issue and the perception from the information this far is that he wasn’t taking it well. There should have been an intervention and thankfully she is alive. I believe this guy was one of those absorbed in the LW acquisition. I doubt they were given full blown psychological exams prior to being absorbed into PBSO.

The time this guy had on the job is what's stunning. Couple that w/ serving restraining's all day,
he should have known all the ropes. Not giving him an excuse, but these mind scientists are paid off by the drug corps. to fence off some dangerous drugs. Never much mentioned in the news, all the kids involved in school shootings were on meds, or, withdrawing from meds. You're better off with friends, than a "professional. He worked their long enough to know more about the dynamics about what "he was going through, than any professional in the shrink biz. There's' so many females down here.
I don't get it. Somethings missing.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:58 pm

Guest wrote:She has hooked up with an attorney and plans to sue the sheriffs office and the complex that she lives in

Who's the attorney ?
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:She has hooked up with an attorney and plans to sue the sheriffs office and the complex that she lives in

Who's the attorney ?

Was she in a "gated community ? Was security bypassed with a badge? If so, double trouble for the green bubble.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:03 pm

Attorney Iscoe
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:05 pm

Yes it was a gated community as well. You can read the story on news Channel 12 website
0 x

Witch Doctors

Postby Witch Doctors » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:25 pm

Guest wrote:Yes it was a gated community as well. You can read the story on news Channel 12 website

I'm not giving excuses, but I think she should hit the Pharma's too. Deep pockets, culpability, documented track record.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LczMAchpnV4
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:31 pm

Witch Doctors wrote:
Guest wrote:Yes it was a gated community as well. You can read the story on news Channel 12 website

I'm not giving excuses, but I think she should hit the Pharma's too. Deep pockets, culpability, documented track record.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LczMAchpnV4

The OD's that have taking over our recuses time and efforts are caused by those "professionals.
Its Opium Wars all over again. And sponsored by the same people as dependents of those of the East Indies Corp.
That's the only reason that we stay in Afghanistan. Its been going on since Alexander The great.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:34 pm

An autopsy should be preformed, for possible chemical imbalances.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:45 pm

Mike was the Kind of guy that you do not say no to let alone break up with especially if he’s not ready or it isn’t his idea. He is the silent dangerous type and the one who says look at me look at me because he’s a gym rat. He was very jealous and very possessive of his women. If she wasn’t willing to conform to any of his ideas they probably had a lot of arguments and she probably had had enough at that point. Trust me, I know exactly what he’s about. I dated him for almost a year a while back. And I think God to this day that I made it out Alive.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:02 pm

steinger,iscoe and green

demarco's brother busted
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime ... XtAlsb2jJ/
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:19 pm

Guest wrote:Mike was the Kind of guy that you do not say no to let alone break up with especially if he’s not ready or it isn’t his idea. He is the silent dangerous type and the one who says look at me look at me because he’s a gym rat. He was very jealous and very possessive of his women. If she wasn’t willing to conform to any of his ideas they probably had a lot of arguments and she probably had had enough at that point. Trust me, I know exactly what he’s about. I dated him for almost a year a while back. And I think God to this day that I made it out Alive.

Its amazing. You would think he'd have it together. I wonder how many others there are.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:40 pm

Murder suicides are well thought out and planned and never spur of the moment things. He knew exactly what he was doing and when he was going to do it. The part where he dressed in uniform And was waiting in the sheriffs car is another look at me I'm going out in a blaze of glory and you're all going to know who I am and who I work for. Once again it was all about Mike. Quite sad.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:43 pm

0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:49 am

So that's what Demarco meant when he said his relationship was "shot."

Demarco was shit for brains, so when his commander said throw shit at the wall and see what sticks, he took a shortcut and used his service weapon.

Then again he could be witty. When his ex lied and took his mattress, he shot her story full of holes.

What color were Demarco's eyes? Blew. One blew this way, and one blew that way.

What is the best thing Demarco contributes to society? One less criminal gang member in a green suit.
0 x

Neglect to Prevent

Postby Neglect to Prevent » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:24 pm

He used the powers of the PBSO badge, to bypass security at the gate.
And then drove his PBSO unit, while wearing his PBSO uniform, and paid by PBSO to waited in place and ambush a mom,
with the bullets and gun PBSO gave him, after PBSO trained him. He pulled the trigger, and was being paid to do so.

The victim was too afraid to get a restraining, as that would have made him mad at her.
Besides, Behaviorist Det. Sticky Vicky gave him so many blow jobs over the years, and that even that didn't work.
That poor mom was faced with a monster, who was groomed to be a monster, by PBSO.

Why did Det. Sticky stop giving blow jobs to the shooter? This is clearly a neglect to prevent case.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:05 pm

Neglect to Prevent wrote:He used the powers of the PBSO badge, to bypass security at the gate.
And then drove his PBSO unit, while wearing his PBSO uniform, and paid by PBSO to waited in place and ambush a mom,
with the bullets and gun PBSO gave him, after PBSO trained him. He pulled the trigger, and was being paid to do so.

The victim was too afraid to get a restraining, as that would have made him mad at her.
Besides, Behaviorist Det. Sticky Vicky gave him so many blow jobs over the years, and that even that didn't work.
That poor mom was faced with a monster, who was groomed to be a monster, by PBSO.

Why did Det. Sticky stop giving blow jobs to the shooter? This is clearly a neglect to prevent case.

Yes it was a gated community but they both lived in that community just a few apartments down from each other. He didn’t use a badge to bypass security.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:20 pm

Guest wrote:To answer your question about sticky Vicki she moved on to Bruce Hannan.

Now it all makes perfect sense. Hannan gave DeMarco great evaluations. Likely a compensatory measure.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:37 pm

Demarco is a tue piece of shit. Fuck him!!!! He doesn't deserve to have us mention his name in our convrsations
0 x

Dr Phil

Postby Dr Phil » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:47 pm

Guest wrote:Demarco is a tue piece of shit. Fuck him!!!! He doesn't deserve to have us mention his name in our convrsations

I agree. (But), we need to grab a biopsy of his brain matter for a Pharma causality.
We need to learn something about the WTF aspects of this case.
I've ran across a lot of fucked up people, both Civ./LE, in the states and abroad, some are very, very scary.

Him shooting her in the back is some what telling.
As she did not want to talk to him, turned her back to him, and walked away. (That's what may have set him off).
He felt she was being disrespectful to his self-proclaimed authority.

Question:
Where does this self-proclaimed authority, (Belief System), come from ?

"This case", really needs to be studied in depth.....
Being a fucked up person is one thing, but this is different. Its a whole different ball game with DeMarco, and if we don't know about it, we're defenseless. Is it PBSO culture ? Is members of Court Services embolden by being a part of the 15th's circuit's corrupted judicial community? Or, is it the meds? What was the cause ?

I say a its likely a self-proclaimed authority, (Belief System) because,
an act of passion would have resulted in a face to face kill.

The vic likely was engaged in a conversation by the approaching killer first, she didn't want it to escalate, and walked away.
Likely, her act of defusing a conflict through avoidance, (turning around, and walking away), was viewed as disrespectful by the killer, as the killer could not control another human being and snapped.
(What kind of culture, "creates", this type mind) ?
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”