Pbso deputy shoots his wife

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies
Dr Phil

Re: Pbso deputy shoots his wife

Postby Dr Phil » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:47 pm

Guest wrote:Demarco is a tue piece of shit. Fuck him!!!! He doesn't deserve to have us mention his name in our convrsations

I agree. (But), we need to grab a biopsy of his brain matter for a Pharma causality.
We need to learn something about the WTF aspects of this case.
I've ran across a lot of fucked up people, both Civ./LE, in the states and abroad, some are very, very scary.

Him shooting her in the back is some what telling.
As she did not want to talk to him, turned her back to him, and walked away. (That's what may have set him off).
He felt she was being disrespectful to his self-proclaimed authority.

Question:
Where does this self-proclaimed authority, (Belief System), come from ?

"This case", really needs to be studied in depth.....
Being a fucked up person is one thing, but this is different. Its a whole different ball game with DeMarco, and if we don't know about it, we're defenseless. Is it PBSO culture ? Is members of Court Services embolden by being a part of the 15th's circuit's corrupted judicial community? Or, is it the meds? What was the cause ?

I say a its likely a self-proclaimed authority, (Belief System) because,
an act of passion would have resulted in a face to face kill.

The vic likely was engaged in a conversation by the approaching killer first, she didn't want it to escalate, and walked away.
Likely, her act of defusing a conflict through avoidance, (turning around, and walking away), was viewed as disrespectful by the killer, as the killer could not control another human being and snapped.
(What kind of culture, "creates", this type mind) ?
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:26 pm

Someone outside PBC needs to interview Lt Bruce Hannan.
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2015 ... -internet/
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:52 pm

Dr Phil wrote:
Guest wrote:Demarco is a tue piece of shit. Fuck him!!!! He doesn't deserve to have us mention his name in our convrsations

I agree. (But), we need to grab a biopsy of his brain matter for a Pharma causality.
We need to learn something about the WTF aspects of this case.
I've ran across a lot of fucked up people, both Civ./LE, in the states and abroad, some are very, very scary.

Him shooting her in the back is some what telling.
As she did not want to talk to him, turned her back to him, and walked away. (That's what may have set him off).
He felt she was being disrespectful to his self-proclaimed authority.

Question:
Where does this self-proclaimed authority, (Belief System), come from ?

"This case", really needs to be studied in depth.....
Being a fucked up person is one thing, but this is different. Its a whole different ball game with DeMarco, and if we don't know about it, we're defenseless. Is it PBSO culture ? Is members of Court Services embolden by being a part of the 15th's circuit's corrupted judicial community? Or, is it the meds? What was the cause ?

I say a its likely a self-proclaimed authority, (Belief System) because,
an act of passion would have resulted in a face to face kill.

The vic likely was engaged in a conversation by the approaching killer first, she didn't want it to escalate, and walked away.
Likely, her act of defusing a conflict through avoidance, (turning around, and walking away), was viewed as disrespectful by the killer, as the killer could not control another human being and snapped.
(What kind of culture, "creates", this type mind) ?

I agree .
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:32 pm

Court Service has more stress than most know. Much of it UN-Necessary. Sooooo.
0 x

BC Ret.

Postby BC Ret. » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:15 pm

Culture. You'll never hear of a Fire Fighter shooting a female in the back four times.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:06 am

Was there a funeral for him? I didn't see anything in the paper or email.
0 x

Sanit

Postby Sanit » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:34 pm

Guest wrote:Was there a funeral for him? I didn't see anything in the paper or email.

I heard there would be one at 7501 Jog Rd. with the color guard.
Only two (2) handles on the garbage can, therefore, only two Pallbearer's needed.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:07 pm

Has PBSO apologized to the victim, and her family members ?
Did PBSO send flowers to the victim ?
Has PBSO re-assured the victim that she would not be retaliated against by PBSO for breaking off the relationship with Demarco?

Pure Silence. Why?
0 x

Dr Phil

Postby Dr Phil » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:25 pm

Yes. Surely there's likely great apprehensions by the victim, and her family.

The victim is a hard working logical person, who worked her way up the career latter in her industry to Regional Branch Manager. From teller, to loan officer, to branch manager, to regional branch manager.

She has vocational experience's in interactions with others.
She's worked with all kinds. Nice persons, difficult persons, handicapped persons, and UN-stable persons.
And with that background, she was able to determine that she was in danger, if she stayed in the relationship, something like a shooting would occur. (she keyed up, and responded by attempting to detach, for self-preservation). Her threat was not only DeMarco, but P.B.S.O. as a whole.

She considered a restraining, however she knew that a restraining order would set off Demarco.
She was strapped for cash and could not move right away. (although she planned to).
Now, as a survivor, she should not only get the reassurance that PBSO won't take out revenge, but reassure all of the public, that they won't shoot people without cause.

Where's Sgt. Reasoner, and the Behaviorists? Don't they handle this stuff when not fabricating false evidence for Gauger's foes?
Has any of them visited the victim of their bullets?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:34 pm

Apologize for what? PBSO certainly didn’t shoot her. Everything is always someone else’s fault/responsibility. We are each responsible for OUR actions. No one else is responsible unless you can prove they had prior knowledge of his intent. So sick of the blame game. Man the fuck up and handle your business. Take responsibility for your actions and stop assigning blame to people and entities that have nothing to do with what took place.
0 x

Basic Decency

Postby Basic Decency » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:39 pm

Guest wrote:Apologize for what? PBSO certainly didn’t shoot her. Everything is always someone else’s fault/responsibility. We are each responsible for OUR actions. No one else is responsible unless you can prove they had prior knowledge of his intent. So sick of the blame game. Man the fuck up and handle your business. Take responsibility for your actions and stop assigning blame to people and entities that have nothing to do with what took place.

Apologize, as in Basic Decency.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Respondeat_superior
0 x

UPL

Postby UPL » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:51 pm

Basic Decency wrote:
Guest wrote:Apologize for what? PBSO certainly didn’t shoot her. Everything is always someone else’s fault/responsibility. We are each responsible for OUR actions. No one else is responsible unless you can prove they had prior knowledge of his intent. So sick of the blame game. Man the fuck up and handle your business. Take responsibility for your actions and stop assigning blame to people and entities that have nothing to do with what took place.

Apologize, as in Basic Decency.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Respondeat_superior

also see : Qui facit per alium facit per se
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:48 pm

She's supposed to be suing PBSO. I doubt that they would reach out to her. Even if she wasn't planning on suing they wouldn't give a shit
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:30 am

Dr Phil wrote:Yes. Surely there's likely great apprehensions by the victim, and her family.

The victim is a hard working logical person, who worked her way up the career latter in her industry to Regional Branch Manager. From teller, to loan officer, to branch manager, to regional branch manager.

She has vocational experience's in interactions with others.
She's worked with all kinds. Nice persons, difficult persons, handicapped persons, and UN-stable persons.
And with that background, she was able to determine that she was in danger, if she stayed in the relationship, something like a shooting would occur. (she keyed up, and responded by attempting to detach, for self-preservation). Her threat was not only DeMarco, but P.B.S.O. as a whole.

She considered a restraining, however she knew that a restraining order would set off Demarco.
She was strapped for cash and could not move right away. (although she planned to).
Now, as a survivor, she should not only get the reassurance that PBSO won't take out revenge, but reassure all of the public, that they won't shoot people without cause.

Where's Sgt. Reasoner, and the Behaviorists? Don't they handle this stuff when not fabricating false evidence for Gauger's foes?
Has any of them visited the victim of their bullets?

you have a great point.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:30 pm

If Demarco didn't shoot himself, the victim would have been made a criminal.
And would have been thrown in jail by a judge in the pocket.
End of story...
0 x

Behavioral Unit

Mental Health Alert, Pbso deputy shoots his wife

Postby Behavioral Unit » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:07 am

Dating a PBSO ? Buy a bulletproof-backpack.

http://www.gossipextra.com/2017/11/07/f ... ents-81007
0 x

Brother Nate

Postby Brother Nate » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:20 pm

HOLY COMMUNION HAS BEEN REPLACED BY Anti-Depressants. Jews are the “celebrants” of this new “eucharist:”

Prozac®: Celebrant, Jew Sidney Taurel, President of Ely Lilly Here.

Effexor®: Celebrant, Jew Robert Essner, Chairman of Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Here.

Zoloft®: Celebrant, Jew Jeffrey Kindler, President of Pfizer Inc Here

IN 1956, A CHRISTIAN PYSCHIATRIST writing in The American Journal of Psychiatry complained about the Jewish-intensive psychiatric field:

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=166
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:33 am

Why are you guys dissing on poor Bruce Hannon. He is just a harmless drunk who screws other deputies wives and girlfriends.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:35 am

PBSO should have a rubber gun squad specifically reflecting on those who beat their wives. Right Sergeant David Conklin?

Oh that's right. You are now covered by Mike Gauger and Dave Aronberg so it is ok.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:24 am

Guest wrote:PBSO should have a rubber gun squad specifically reflecting on those who beat their wives. Right Sergeant David Conklin?

Oh that's right. You are now covered by Mike Gauger and Dave Aronberg so it is ok.

Do they sill use those rubber guns ? That's a blast from the past. There's no need. PB Judges r in da pockets.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:41 pm

Guest wrote:Why are you guys dissing on poor Bruce Hannon. He is just a harmless drunk who screws other deputies wives and girlfriends.

Good ole Brucey, if he were on fire I wouldn't throw the best made alcohol on that motherfucker. I would get me a big bucket of popcorn and watch him burn to the ground.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:31 pm

Whatever became of the vic ? Recovered ?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:27 am

Guest wrote:Whatever became of the vic ? Recovered ?

She's holy.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:47 am

Apparently she's well enough to sue her apartment complex.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:27 pm

Guest wrote:Apparently she's well enough to sue her apartment complex.

To Super-Sluth.

The lawyer may have filed.
The lawyer was not in the hospital, he victim was, or is.

Just sayin.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Apparently she's well enough to sue her apartment complex.

To Super-Sluth.

The lawyer may have filed.
The lawyer was not in the hospital, he victim was, or is.

Just sayin.

The attorney can't file without a client giving the go ahead. Just saying.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:46 pm

0 x

Bradshaw's Shooter

Postby Bradshaw's Shooter » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:40 pm

Guest wrote:video demarco ans victim
http://www.wptv.com/news/region-s-palm- ... ance-video

Condo assoc. never relayed the victims complaint to LE.
Perhaps Condo assoc. was afraid of the UN-tethered PBSO deputy.

Where was Behaviorist's Gauger, Sgt Reasoner, and (Det Victoria Miller, Vivian Hayes, Vicky Macurio) ???
The signs were there but was ignored.

Check this out. :arrow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grQxepB2PuI
0 x

In All Fairness

Postby In All Fairness » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:32 am

It was difficult to hear her on the video.
But if you read her lips, she's threatening him with Cuntcourt.
So, I guess it was a good shoot.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:07 pm

Guest wrote:video demarco ans victim
http://www.wptv.com/news/region-s-palm- ... ance-video

This video is fake news....cant tell if he shoots her or not....obviously doctored.....he kills himself and the guatamalan lady knows she wont get green back dollars so she grabs the gun and shoots herself in the chest......COVER UP.......i am going to the walgreens RIGHT NOW to stock up on some Vaseline because WE ARE GOING TO GET SCREWED in district 1 by all of the SLUG d/s.
0 x

Fine Minds

Postby Fine Minds » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:58 pm

Does anyone know how to get the snuff clip UN-edited ?

It should be shared with Live Leak, so that visitors can get a glimpse of how level headed our LE's are.
All should know that Palm Beach County protects us from the mentally UN-balanced, with Sgt. Reasoner's crew, headed by sociologist Mike Gauger.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Why are you guys dissing on poor Bruce Hannon. He is just a harmless drunk who screws other deputies wives and girlfriends.

Good ole Brucey, if he were on fire I wouldn't throw the best made alcohol on that motherfucker. I would get me a big bucket of popcorn and watch him burn to the ground.

Poor Warrantrs Division.... they have to deal with BOTH Hannan AND PUSSY POSTON ! ! ! The place is in TURMOIL ! !
0 x

Fly Tape

Postby Fly Tape » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Poor Warrantrs Division.... they have to deal with BOTH Hannan AND PUSSY POSTON ! ! ! The place is in TURMOIL ! !

They all deserve each other, for the crimes they commit (with the corrupt within), on a daily bases.
They turn the other way for court clerk frauds and lawyers. Lay down with dogs, get up with fleas.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”