Moment of Truth - The worst thing you ever did as a deputy

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies
MarkD

Moment of Truth - The worst thing you ever did as a deputy

Postby MarkD » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:29 am

Moment of truth time. With all these people getting arrested for doing things they shouldn't be doing, I am curious what the worst thing you have ever done as a deputy. Since the site is completely anonymous and there is no way to verify if someone is, in fact, a deputy, you will take one of the general orders and the title... let's say General Order 12.34 is Use of Force... you would put 12.34 and the first letter from each word in the title. Ao, 12.34 UOF. That should keep most of the idiots from posting shit.

So open up. Let's see what you got, what you have done. Have a great day and stay safe!
0 x

Re: Moment of Truth - The worst thing you ever did as a deputy

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:56 am

I got one. I was on a detail at some Lennar construction site in wellington. I had a case and was speaking with the assistant state attorney, who was getting all flirty with me. So she called me up and asked to meet me for dinner to discuss the case. I told her I was guarding some vacant lots. She told me she would come to me. Anyway, she came, we God a little frisky so I pretended to arrest her, had her put her hands on my trunk arrested spread her legs. I lifted her skirt and proceeded to fuck her doggy right there, on the detail, 11pm, in the middle of the Isles. She was my dirty fucking whore that night and on other details that I had done. For a while i was meeting her places on duty like behind publix. I even fucked her on duty in the driveway of someone from the leadership at 3 am during my normal 4 on. All I can say is thank God for keepers. I'm not going to name names because she still works for the SA'S office. Last time we fucked on duty was last year. Not bad like stealing shit bit it it's nice to be able to come here a blend get it off my chest. My verification is 208.03 R.F.L.
0 x

Postby guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:36 am

Guest wrote:I got one. I was on a detail at some Lennar construction site in wellington. I had a case and was speaking with the assistant state attorney, who was getting all flirty with me. So she called me up and asked to meet me for dinner to discuss the case. I told her I was guarding some vacant lots. She told me she would come to me. Anyway, she came, we God a little frisky so I pretended to arrest her, had her put her hands on my trunk arrested spread her legs. I lifted her skirt and proceeded to fuck her doggy right there, on the detail, 11pm, in the middle of the Isles. She was my dirty fucking whore that night and on other details that I had done. For a while i was meeting her places on duty like behind publix. I even fucked her on duty in the driveway of someone from the leadership at 3 am during my normal 4 on. All I can say is thank God for keepers. I'm not going to name names because she still works for the SA'S office. Last time we fucked on duty was last year. Not bad like stealing shit bit it it's nice to be able to come here a blend get it off my chest. My verification is 208.03 R.F.L.

Bullshit.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:18 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I got one. I was on a detail at some Lennar construction site in wellington. I had a case and was speaking with the assistant state attorney, who was getting all flirty with me. So she called me up and asked to meet me for dinner to discuss the case. I told her I was guarding some vacant lots. She told me she would come to me. Anyway, she came, we God a little frisky so I pretended to arrest her, had her put her hands on my trunk arrested spread her legs. I lifted her skirt and proceeded to fuck her doggy right there, on the detail, 11pm, in the middle of the Isles. She was my dirty fucking whore that night and on other details that I had done. For a while i was meeting her places on duty like behind publix. I even fucked her on duty in the driveway of someone from the leadership at 3 am during my normal 4 on. All I can say is thank God for keepers. I'm not going to name names because she still works for the SA'S office. Last time we fucked on duty was last year. Not bad like stealing shit bit it it's nice to be able to come here a blend get it off my chest. My verification is 208.03 R.F.L.

Bullshit.

Bullshit to sex on duty? Shit, we got a major that proudly photographs himself and underage mid with a naked prostitute in the middle of the golf course. We got deputies who have sex with their 10-15s. I'm saying it is probably not at all bullshit. If that is the worst deputies are doing then I can't complain.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:22 pm

I found a lawnmower once that was reported sig. 10 and abandoned. Just a self propelled one. I put that shit in my back seat and took it home. It is still working and cutting strong! 500.00 UOF
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:49 pm

It was an honest mistake but I lost evidence once. Instead or reporting it and getting disciplined I called up misdemeanor Mike at the SAO and told him to no file it. I think it was the ONLY time that guy was ever usefully in his career. I found the evidence later in my trunk and destroyed it. No biggie, it was for some stupidly case that probably would have expected been no filed anyway.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:46 pm

Lying fuck. Fucking douche bag lying asshole.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:28 pm

Guest wrote:Lying fuck. Fucking douche bag lying asshole.

People make mistakes. If he says it happened, so what. Sounds like a normal oversight to me.
Not even UN-usual. I've done worst.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:32 pm

Guest wrote:

People make mistakes. If he says it happened, so what. Sounds like a normal oversight to me.

Besides. If Demarco were alive, he'd have us all beat.
0 x

Yuri

Postby Yuri » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:46 pm

Really ??? :o
http://www.pbsotalk.ru/posting.php?mode ... 65&p=91854

file:///C:/Users/opera/AppData/Local/Temp/jmdougan_investigation.mp3

So what's new?
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:54 pm

It's that dipshit disgraced pbso explorer Anthony Tejeda trying to hide the fact that he is on this website now.....lucky i dont go into details about his criminal activity......heard he sold drugs while at the police academy....real loser
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:44 pm

Go ahead. Believe all you hear.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:32 am

Big deal, so he lost evidence. Happens all the time, even very important evidence in murder cases. Right Gauger? Custer's phone AND computer both disappeared without a fucking trace, like a farther in the wind.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:53 am

Back in the 90s, I was dating a chick I met on a DV case. She was supplying pills to her room mate. Her room mate ODed and died. She call me up worried she going to jail so I go over and we set her house on fire. We did not use excelerents so it look like an electrical fire. The girl got away with it and then we stop dating. Now that I am older I would not do it again unless Im married to her. I done other stuff but that probably the worse

500.01 use of force continuom
0 x

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:07 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Besides. If Demarco were alive, he'd have us all beat.

Just about everyone in the administration had that beat. You have Col. Bradshaw and his on duty affairs, as well as his illegal fraud upon FRS, The Sheriff, stealing guns, Col. Gauger, doing all manner of illegal shit, including illegal investigations, official misconduct, and who else knows what, Robert Van Reeth, who is out in public places with coked-up prostitutes, doing photo shoots with his under age son and, if you believe the man who took the photos, getting blow jobs for cash in the clubhouse... that's just the leadership, and I'm leaving a ton out because I don't have time to write. Losing evidence is such are minor offence at PBSO that Sgt. McAffee, who lost Sgt. Custer's mobile phone during a murder investigation, only got a written repremand.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:17 am

Guest wrote:Back in the 90s, I was dating a chick I met on a DV case. She was supplying pills to her room mate. Her room mate ODed and died. She call me up worried she going to jail so I go over and we set her house on fire. We did not use excelerents so it look like an electrical fire. The girl got away with it and then we stop dating. Now that I am older I would not do it again unless Im married to her. I done other stuff but that probably the worse

500.01 use of force continuom

Damn dat's some cold ass shit. I ain't never hid no body by burning it but I done gone and frame some niggers up for some 41's because they was mouthingoing off to me an hanging out. I was just arrested them for possession of a milk crate but you know, them fuckin niggers never learn . I seize some of there dope and gave it to my brother to sell also. We both duble our income by doin that. Just shake down some niggers n take there dope. Who hey gonna tell.

I' m sayin 202.00 discipline protocol I been written up enough to know that shit
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:36 pm

Not to get off the topic, but I don't know many cops that haven't planted something on a suspect. Sometimes, you get a guy who just won't listen. One time I had a 22 (disturbance call) and I get there and this fucking guy, well I knew if he stayed, it was gonna turn in to a domestic. Who wants to do paper on that shit? All the fucking hoops to jump through, DV advocate forns, pamphlets, and just shit that keeps us from doing important work, like 10-40 at Duffy’s. So I tell this fucking guy he's gotta go but he's sitting there talking shit about How he pays for the house and he ain't going nowhere because he's some hotshot lawyer. Real trailer trash scum somehow living in a really nice Neighborhood off Northlake. Anyway, I had an arrest earlier in my shift where the guy had blow and weed. Nice respectful kid so I charged him for possession under 20 on the weed and told him I was gonna dump out the blow. Well, I kept that shit cause I was gonna do it in my weekend with the old lady but I didn't get the chance. I told that obnoxious shithead to come to my car and talk. When we walked there is asked him for his DL. When he reached in his pocket to get his wallet, I reached do and picked up the coke baggie and told him I saw it fall out of his pocket. Took a bad situation and turned it into a good 1: asshole went to jail, bad situation averted, got an extra felony state for the month, one less lawyer on the street (I made sure the FL Bar got a copy of his cocaine arrest) and a few days later I hooked up with his old lady. Anyway, sometime honesty is not the best policy.
0 x

Allison

Postby Allison » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:50 pm

I'm not a law enforcement officer. But My husband is a deputy, I started drinking my wine,taking my meds, and started nosing around.

I found this hidden with several thousands dollars in cash behind his dresser.
What do you people make of it ? Missing Evidence?

Missing Evidence.pdf
(186.86 KiB) Downloaded 192 times
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:01 am

Allison wrote:I'm not a law enforcement officer. But My husband is a deputy, I started drinking my wine,taking my meds, and started nosing around.

I found this hidden with several thousands dollars in cash behind his dresser.
What do you people make of it ? Missing Evidence?

Missing Evidence.pdf

Uh, yeah hahaha. Are you married to Sheriff Bradshaw by chance?
0 x

Allison

Postby Allison » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:43 am

No.
The box weighs about a pound. And its sealed with orange warning tags.
All three tags have the same initials, and seal all three flaps. And I'm too afraid to break the seals and look.
Is there a way to remove the warning sticky seals on the evidence box, , and put them back without anyone knowing?

He does not work in the evidence room. Why would he even have this ?
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:04 am

Allison wrote:No.
All three tags have the same initials, and seal all three flaps. And I'm too afraid to break the seals and look.
Is there a way to remove the warning sticky seals on the evidence box, , and put them back without anyone knowing?

Believe me, it isn't a big deal u less the media found out. It was probably part of a case that pled out so your husband probably just kept it to have in case he ever needed a throw down. Throw dpwns cpme in teally handy in case you shot some asshole running around criminal niggering. I can tell you that most deputies have throw downs from one source project another.
0 x

Allison

Postby Allison » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:50 am

Guest wrote:
Allison wrote:No.

Believe me, it isn't a big deal u less the media found out. It was probably part of a case that pled out so your husband probably just kept it to have in case he ever needed a throw down. Throw dpwns cpme in teally handy in case you shot some asshole running around criminal niggering. I can tell you that most deputies have throw downs from one source project another.

But the box is sealed. Plus, he keeps another gun with electrical tape around the handle to hold it on.
Besides, why the envelope with the cash? All of a sudden he wants to buy things, and he's wearing a Rolex that he got as a gift from his captain for being on the job 10 years. I never heard of that.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:48 pm

high priced knee pads
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:13 pm

Why can't you just ask him about it? Does he have a bad temper is he abusive and that's why you're afraid to ask?
0 x

Allison

Postby Allison » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:44 pm

[quote="Guest"]Why can't you just ask him about it? Does he have a bad temper is he abusive and that's why you're afraid to ask?[/quote ]

I walk on egg shells.
Who needs 3 cell phones ? Why does he always walks outside to use them ?
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:38 am

My guess for three cell phones would be one is the personal phone, the other department issued and the other a TracFone for his girlfriend. No one should walk on eggshells in a marriage. Thinking you need to sit down, think hard and examine why you stay with this criminal you call a deputy/husband. Good luck to you.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:24 pm

Had sex with Gauger's daughter in the back of my TAC car while on a stakeout. Great sex with a great girl.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:22 am

Yup, fuck up move up. That's the PBSO motto. Somebody was saying sex on duty? Look at VCD command. Was a lieutenant, meets some slut in the park (who was somebody's else's wife). Climbs in the van and throws her a bang. Civilian calls it in. Lieutenant identified and called into the sheriff (yes, the sheriff). Lies about it to the sheriff's face. No IA investigation. Nothing. Promoted to captain a short while later. Now in charge of one of the biggest divisions in the SO. Fuck up, move up. You bet.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:10 pm

The VCD captain? The guy is a douche. Loves to walk around and talk himself up. Banged a chick in a car, huh? Classy. On his pay, he could afford a motel room you would think.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:08 am

So what? You're just jealous you can't get laid. Nothing wrong with getting a little side on the job. Maybe it was only a BJ, like Clinton.
0 x

Allison

Postby Allison » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:44 pm

Guest wrote:My guess for three cell phones would be one is the personal phone, the other department issued and the other a TracFone for his girlfriend. No one should walk on eggshells in a marriage. Thinking you need to sit down, think hard and examine why you stay with this criminal you call a deputy/husband. Good luck to you.

I think you're right.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:01 pm

Man, I never thought I can do it but last night I let a 10-50 give me a blow job. She didn't ask for a break or anything. It wasn't quid pro quo. I asked her if she knows who I stop her. She say no but have you ever get your dick sucked by someone on duty before. I say no. She says would you like to? So she just unzip me and sucking me in this dark parking lot. An after I bust a nut I says to her to drive safely.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:25 pm

That's nothin. Once we had these niggers keep on slinging crack. Me and my partner finally found a way to get them to go elsewhere and deal. Everytime we caught them instead of taking them to jail, we beat the fuck out of them and made them suck our dicks. That fucking problem didn't last long. It was in belvedere estates. Gauger was working then. Ask him about it, he has a lot to say because it was his idea.
0 x

Julio Future Lawyer

Postby Julio Future Lawyer » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:54 pm

It's a pity how often we chisel away at our integrity with lies and deceptions to gain small advantages or avoid discomfort. It's not simply that these dishonesties corrupt our lives and endanger the trust that's so important to our relationships, it's that lying becomes a habit, an easy coping mechanism that, more than we care to admit, begins to define our character.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:30 pm

The worst thing I ever did as a deputy was not stand up for myself and other deputies for fear of retaliation from the administration. THAT HAS ENDED! U have my word.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:48 pm

Guest wrote:The worst thing I ever did as a deputy was not stand up for myself and other deputies for fear of retaliation from the administration. THAT HAS ENDED! U have my word.

Bullshit
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:The worst thing I ever did as a deputy was not stand up for myself and other deputies for fear of retaliation from the administration. THAT HAS ENDED! U have my word.

Bullshit

Bullshit ? The post was made. What bullshit are you talking about?
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:50 pm

DITTO ! 8-)
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”