Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies
Guest

Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:45 pm

Mike Gauger has breakfast clutches with his admirers every weekend at Gun Club Café in WPB or Butterfields in RPB. Everyone is invited to join in. Big Mike will pay for your meal. Conversations will be limited to admiration of him, and no talk of racism, nepotism, or that of the KKK will be invited.
We look forward to seeing you there.
0 x

Guest

Re: Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:49 pm

P.S. NO BLACKS will be welcome
0 x

Chief Deputy Gauger

Re: Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby Chief Deputy Gauger » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:23 pm

Guest wrote:P.S. NO BLACKS will be welcome

I don't know about blacks but we sure don't want any niggers there.
0 x

Guest

Re: Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:35 pm

We don't want anyone except white, Anglo Saxon, Protestants there....but we will make an exception for the Jews since they control the voting block
0 x

Jewish Bro Nate

Jewish Bro Nate explains Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby Jewish Bro Nate » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:05 pm

Guest wrote:We don't want anyone except white, Anglo Saxon, Protestants there....but we will make an exception for the Jews since they control the voting block


Sounds productive.
And you're right, we need the tricky ones to keep the contemporary slave trade a going for the federal funding.

Zionist Christians have US Marines killed. . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KLALZLEDgo
0 x

Guest

Re: Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:14 pm

One day, Gauger had me bent over his desk. My pants and dury belt were dropped to the floor and he was buried as far in my ass he could go. He kept pulling my hair yelling "take it david! Take it all!" He lasted all of 2 minutes and I barely felt him.
0 x

Court Contractor

Re: Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby Court Contractor » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:46 pm

Guest wrote:One day, Gauger had me bent over his desk. My pants and dury belt were dropped to the floor and he was buried as far in my ass he could go. He kept pulling my hair yelling "take it david! Take it all!" He lasted all of 2 minutes and I barely felt him.


If you were a minor in the care of Palm Beach County, it was you fault.
I hope you apologized.
0 x

Juan Carlos Funjul

Re: Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby Juan Carlos Funjul » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:45 am

Make an exception for the despicable jew? The parasitic jew is the cause of the malignant condition this country / all western white countries are facing.
Fight jewish wars and open the border for those seeking revenge.
0 x

Sammy Davis

Re: Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby Sammy Davis » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:03 pm

Juan Carlos Funjul wrote:Make an exception for the despicable jew? The parasitic jew is the cause of the malignant condition this country / all western white countries are facing.
Fight jewish wars and open the border for those seeking revenge.


The "real" children of Israel are black. The ones you're referring to, are wannabes.
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=603
0 x

Sammy Davis

Re: Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby Sammy Davis » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:09 pm

Juan Carlos Funjul wrote:Make an exception for the despicable jew? The parasitic jew is the cause of the malignant condition this country / all western white countries are facing.
Fight jewish wars and open the border for those seeking revenge.


Be careful Jaun.
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=150
0 x

Juan Carlos Funjul

Re: Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby Juan Carlos Funjul » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:30 am

Brother, I'm not surprised. (((they))) will keep pushing until it explodes or collapses.
0 x

Juan Carlos Funjul

Re: Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby Juan Carlos Funjul » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:31 am

Those who claim to be jews but are not.
0 x

Guest

Re: Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:21 am

Gauger won't retire because of his ego. He is not able to function in life without thinking he is a big man. Well Mike you are larger then life. Just look in the mirror. You are an obese POS. You are a legend in your own mind. You surround yourself with idiots, inferior people who feel lifted around you because they think you are actually a nice person. Unbeknownst to them you are a true hypocrite. A back stabber.

You have successfully loaded PBSO with inferior law enforcement and civilian employees. Some being criminals. You have successfully covered your tracks by making the Human Resources people destroy any and records of your over riding applications that were declined so the agency would hire these idiots...who them owed you a favor down the line. How does it feel to know you have screwed this agency for years Mike? Well in your feeble mind you think this is ok because you have climbed to the top by inappropriate and improper means yourself so you feel this is the standard.

You have NEVER taken a promotional exam in this agency but what to give out the test questions to your favorites. You have achieved a college degree by yourself, requiring PBSO employees to do your college courses. You are absolutely an evil person who intimidates others but smiles knowing you have screwed another for your own gains. You even screwed your own boss (Bradshaw) over and over to the point he couldn't take it any longer. Good thing Bradshaw's ego is compatible to yours that he couldn't fire you like he wanted because it would have made him look bad so he just took away all your power at PBSO and continues to pay you good money to sit on your fat ass reading this website and dreaming of screwing another person at first chance.

You have successfully ruined careers of good law enforcement officers because you didn't like them. But on the other hand had criminals, known gang members hired. You are a disgrace to law enforcement and to mankind in general.
0 x

Table Talk

Re: Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby Table Talk » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:38 am

Juan Carlos Funjul wrote:Those who claim to be jews but are not.


Well, I'm sure they'll have much to discuss.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzCr34xwNCg
0 x

Richard Dedell Esq

Re: Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby Richard Dedell Esq » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:31 am

Table Talk wrote:
Juan Carlos Funjul wrote:Those who claim to be jews but are not.


Well, I'm sure they'll have much to discuss.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzCr34xwNCg


Great Documentary !
0 x

Guest

Re: Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:21 pm

Guest wrote:Gauger won't retire because of his ego. He is not able to function in life without thinking he is a big man. Well Mike you are larger then life. Just look in the mirror. You are an obese POS. You are a legend in your own mind. You surround yourself with idiots, inferior people who feel lifted around you because they think you are actually a nice person. Unbeknownst to them you are a true hypocrite. A back stabber.

You have successfully loaded PBSO with inferior law enforcement and civilian employees. Some being criminals. You have successfully covered your tracks by making the Human Resources people destroy any and records of your over riding applications that were declined so the agency would hire these idiots...who them owed you a favor down the line. How does it feel to know you have screwed this agency for years Mike? Well in your feeble mind you think this is ok because you have climbed to the top by inappropriate and improper means yourself so you feel this is the standard.

You have NEVER taken a promotional exam in this agency but what to give out the test questions to your favorites. You have achieved a college degree by yourself, requiring PBSO employees to do your college courses. You are absolutely an evil person who intimidates others but smiles knowing you have screwed another for your own gains. You even screwed your own boss (Bradshaw) over and over to the point he couldn't take it any longer. Good thing Bradshaw's ego is compatible to yours that he couldn't fire you like he wanted because it would have made him look bad so he just took away all your power at PBSO and continues to pay you good money to sit on your fat ass reading this website and dreaming of screwing another person at first chance.

You have successfully ruined careers of good law enforcement officers because you didn't like them. But on the other hand had criminals, known gang members hired. You are a disgrace to law enforcement and to mankind in general.


Maybe this is why his command was cut.
0 x

N00847865

Re: Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby N00847865 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:55 pm

Chief Deputy Michael Gauger is the Best Bradshaw will ever get ---- Gauger protected Bradshaw for years. Gauger is highly trained educated and ethical. #2 in PBSO --- 3 STAR Chief..... Other are not even Educated not even a " GED" ----- Zero Nothing.... Just a political Republican Hack from the "BIG APPLE" --- NYC.... NYPD Dumped his gangster Ass ASAP...... Michael Gauger is highly trained and respected by Federal Law Enforcement..... Trusted and called upon when needed by the FEDS...... Thats a FACT!

Dougan enjoy your home in Russia. Come back and face the music! Many are waiting......
0 x

Fr. Lewis Gigante

Kasman Revelations and Sunday Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby Fr. Lewis Gigante » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:29 pm

Gigante Plaza.PNG
Gigante Plaza.PNG (146.33 KiB) Viewed 410 times


Sundays Mass: Revelations

The Dougan set-ups, and failure to shut down the site was due to Kasman. My brother used to say, Kasman's a scum bag.
Gauger's loss of credibility comes with Gauger's fixation for the revenge that was solely attributed to Dougan's free speech.
Since Gauger claims to be a fellow member of the cloth, I find the whole ordeal disturbing.
Kasman became a negative marker on Gauger's career, FBI, and PBSO as a whole.

I wish Demario the best of luck with the monumental task of draining the Gauger swamp, and making PBSO Great Again.
He's always welcome at Gigante Plaza, and I would enjoy taking him out to Arthur Ave. for dinner to discuss the dynamics of the Kasman and Gauger. relationship.

Now, go in peace.
0 x

N00847865

Re: Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby N00847865 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:56 pm

MORE Dougan BS..................
0 x

Guest

Re: Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:52 am

:lol: It’s ALL Dougan BS. That fast twitching moron is as useless today as he was when he worked here. Now hiding in Russia like the coward he is. If this place is his “legacy” :roll: and all the minions who believe this garbage deserve what they get. Nada por nada.
0 x

Guest

Re: Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:24 am

Guest wrote::lol: It’s ALL Dougan BS. That fast twitching moron is as useless today as he was when he worked here. Now hiding in Russia like the coward he is. If this place is his “legacy” :roll: and all the minions who believe this garbage deserve what they get. Nada por nada.


Mark must impresses you. This site must impresses you. Why else would you be here?
0 x

Guest

Re: Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:45 am

The hilarious thoughts and postings is why I visit from time to time. Nothing about Dougan is “impressive “ and his minions even less. 99% of what is posted here is fabricated and reeks of paranoia. How a substandard assclown like Dougan has garnered so much attention is amazing. Everyone needs a reason to laugh, sometimes this site provides it. At least for me.
0 x

Da 34

Re: Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby Da 34 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:39 pm

Can't Make It Up.PNG
Can't Make It Up.PNG (48.1 KiB) Viewed 275 times


Ahhhh. C'mon now. I've seen some of the threads and some are hilarious, and I'd venture to guess some is true because you just can't make it up. When I found this thread I was looking at various PD departments to apply with when I move down.
Man ! You guys got a shit show going. Our blog site has stuff, but you guys are off the scales.
0 x

Guest

Re: Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:52 pm

N00847865 wrote:Chief Deputy Michael Gauger is the Best Bradshaw will ever get ---- Gauger protected Bradshaw for years. Gauger is highly trained educated and ethical. #2 in PBSO --- 3 STAR Chief..... Other are not even Educated not even a " GED" ----- Zero Nothing.... Just a political Republican Hack from the "BIG APPLE" --- NYC.... NYPD Dumped his gangster Ass ASAP...... Michael Gauger is highly trained and respected by Federal Law Enforcement..... Trusted and called upon when needed by the FEDS...... Thats a FACT!

Dougan enjoy your home in Russia. Come back and face the music! Many are waiting......


How do you get hired if you don't have even a GED. This is BS.
0 x

Rabbi Stephen Wise

Re: Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby Rabbi Stephen Wise » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:48 pm

Guest wrote:We don't want anyone except white, Anglo Saxon, Protestants there....but we will make an exception for the Jews since they control the voting block


Okay, sounds great. I'll bring the party favors.
https://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/ped ... ecret.html
0 x

Mr.MoneyBags

Re: Breakfast with Michael Gauger

Postby Mr.MoneyBags » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:20 pm

You guys are informative

Sent from my iPhone (561) 475-1414
0 x


Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

cron