Gauger a "Victim" of Fake News? I think not

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies

Gauger a "Victim" of Fake News? I think not

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:49 pm

You guys need to read this. Take to the comments! Remind the readers that it is Gauger who is the master of Fake News. After all, Gauger is the one who launched several phony investigations into political dissidents and rivals. It is Gauger who went after a black man on behalf of Judge Marni Bryson to get future favors. It is Gauger who has the son that attacked a black police officer and called him a nigger. It is Gauger's wife that owned a web blog with a white supremacist (someone, please do a web history search on "servantsoflordgod.com"). It is the Bradshaw / Gauder regime that conspired and lied to (with) ethics investigators. It was the Bradshaw and Gauger regime that covered up the murder of Seth Adams, as well as the killing of two black deputies to protect a white deputy.

Remind these people at the Palm Beach Post.
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/story ... TVVldcuFO/
0 x

Jimmy Olsen

Palm Beach Post "Mostly Fake News", by bought and paid for.

Postby Jimmy Olsen » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:16 pm

The Palm Beach Post only has "1" credible reporter, and his name is John Pacenti.
I don't think that Dougan was ever even interviewed for this story. Shame on the PBP.
0 x

Re: Gauger a "Victim" of Fake News? I think not

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:10 am

Guest wrote:You guys need to read this. Take to the comments! Remind the readers that it is Gauger who is the master of Fake News. After all, Gauger is the one who launched several phony investigations into political dissidents and rivals. It is Gauger who went after a black man on behalf of Judge Marni Bryson to get future favors. It is Gauger who has the son that attacked a black police officer and called him a nigger. It is Gauger's wife that owned a web blog with a white supremacist (someone, please do a web history search on "servantsoflordgod.com"). It is the Bradshaw / Gauder regime that conspired and lied to (with) ethics investigators. It was the Bradshaw and Gauger regime that covered up the murder of Seth Adams, as well as the killing of two black deputies to protect a white deputy.

Remind these people at the Palm Beach Post.
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/story ... TVVldcuFO/

Oh sh** this is funny! Look, Gauger may not be guilty of this but he has done enough bad stuff in the performance of his duties that he certainly deserves it.
0 x

Det Victoria Miller

Postby Det Victoria Miller » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:35 am

How about all those false arrests he made me make, that tarnish the names of others ?
Thankfully, and unbeknown to Sgt. Reasoner, he was used as a buffer, to avoid the appearances of Gauger's involvement.
0 x

Moneybags

Re: Gauger a "Victim" of Fake News?

Postby Moneybags » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:40 am

Bravo to PBP reporter Larry Mower for not interviewing Dougan.
0 x

БадВольф

Postby БадВольф » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:30 pm

Dear Michael,

When you die, people will remember you for what I want them to remember. They will look back and know you as the tyrant, the corrupt, the crumunal, the liar that you are. I'm going to immortalize you in such a way that when people speak your name, it will be no different than the way they speak about Hitler, Stalin, Manson or Jon Un. You shall get what you deserve; no recognition while you burn in hell. You have caused too much damage to the lives of others for you political gain and sense of power for you to escape without consequence. Your children will bare the burden as well, since the children of others you have lied about have had to suffer for your criminal actions. Only your very painful, tormented death can release them from the debt you must settle to those you've harmed.
0 x

Real History Channel

Postby Real History Channel » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:40 pm

Many lives completely, and senselessly destroyed . But I would not dis Hitler with the equivocation.

Hitler was loyal to his nation.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:55 am

Can someone tell me who it was that dipped the Koran in pig fat, set it on fire, danced around the blaze chanting to Jesus and then urinating on the ashes? I am told it was either Gauger's son, or his daughter in Georgia or maybe Bradshaw's daughter Amy.is there a way to find out?
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:38 am

هو إرادة الله نحصل على هذه الهوية من هذا الكافر الذي ارتكب هذا العمل.

Please tell who committed this terrible action.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:25 am

Guest wrote:هو إرادة الله نحصل على هذه الهوية من هذا الكافر الذي ارتكب هذا العمل.

Dear Muhammad. May I call you Muhammad?
There's a police report about it. I'll go ahead and see if I can find it and post it in a day or two. I think the report has everybody's information on it also. It's really great report, you are just going to love to read it.
0 x

PASTOR RAY HAGINS

Postby PASTOR RAY HAGINS » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:50 am

Real History Channel wrote:Many lives completely, and senselessly destroyed . But I would not dis Hitler with the equivocation.

WE ALL HAVE BEEN LIED TO BY THESE PEOPLE.
WE'RE LOST,
BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE STOLE GOD CONSCIOUSNESS

THESE PEOPLE - LIE.PNG
THESE PEOPLE - LIE.PNG (96.8 KiB) Viewed 410 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cor-VR5Cduw
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:59 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:هو إرادة الله نحصل على هذه الهوية من هذا الكافر الذي ارتكب هذا العمل.

Dear Muhammad. May I call you Muhammad?
There's a police report about it. I'll go ahead and see if I can find it and post it in a day or two. I think the report has everybody's information on it also. It's really great report, you are just going to love to read it.

HOLY shit, I will sit back in my cruiser with a fat bag of popcorn if I can watch some alla loving terrorist asshole that the Democrats let in hack off that fat bastards fucking head and dance through the streets with it on a stick, like fucking Shaka Zulu. Then I'll kill said terrorist asshole of course. Wouldn't want any innocents to get harmed. Just say..
0 x

Pastor Ray Hagins

Postby Pastor Ray Hagins » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:10 pm

That's exactly what THESE PEOPLE want.

The Tricky Ones.PNG

They hate free speech. They hate The American Values. And they thrive on conflicts.
PBSOTalk.ru should Up-Load "ALL" the names and addresses,
of THESE PEOPLE, WORKING and LIVING IN COUNTY, FOR OUR diversity VISITORS.

Listen to my Brother Nate.
THESE PEOPLE KILL PALESTINIANS, and MANY U.S. Marines die, because of THESE PEOPLE.

God Bless America by Boycotting These People.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID3XavXrBiI
0 x

Lois

Lessons of Diversity

Postby Lois » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:27 pm

Anifa Leader.PNG
Anifa Leader.PNG (36.23 KiB) Viewed 374 times

1. Islam is a nation of peace.

2. Muhammad's mother had a flashlight in her vagina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbzwVn0cUBM
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:40 am

БадВольф wrote:Dear Michael,

When you die, people will remember you for what I want them to remember. They will look back and know you as the tyrant, the corrupt, the crumunal, the liar that you are. I'm going to immortalize you in such a way that when people speak your name, it will be no different than the way they speak about Hitler, Stalin, Manson or Jon Un. You shall get what you deserve; no recognition while you burn in hell. You have caused too much damage to the lives of others for you political gain and sense of power for you to escape without consequence. Your children will bare the burden as well, since the children of others you have lied about have had to suffer for your criminal actions. Only your very painful, tormented death can release them from the debt you must settle to those you've harmed.

New and strong and factual evidence just pop'ed up. Its supported by solid evidence that he has a fairly "new judge" in his pocket. Solid evidence.

Gauger's karma is well deserved.
He's ruined many lives using political connections, in conjunction with PBSO resources to ruin good people.
He's been able todo this with fabrications, and connections. (Got Proof).

Bradshaw knows that Gauger became too rouge, and left PBSO open.......
0 x

Gauger's Bench Scum

Gauger's Bench Scum, Get's Sworn In

Postby Gauger's Bench Scum » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:14 am

Gauger's Bench Scum, getting sworn in.

Gauger's Bench Scum.PNG
0 x

Court Services

Re: Gauger's Bench Scum, Get's Sworn In

Postby Court Services » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:08 pm

Gauger's Bench Scum wrote:Gauger's Bench Scum, getting sworn in.

Gauger's Bench Scum.PNG

Subject: Attn: FBI Special Agent in Charge George Piro - Civil Rights Violations Judge Howard Coates 15th Judicial Palm Beach County Re: SERVICE OF COURT DOCUMENT CASE No.: 502010DR003810XXXXSB

FBI Special Agent In Charge George Piro
0 x

Chris Walken

Postby Chris Walken » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:54 pm

PASTOR RAY HAGINS wrote:
Real History Channel wrote:Many lives completely, and senselessly destroyed . But I would not dis Hitler with the equivocation.

WE'RE LOST,

THESE PEOPLE - LIE.PNG

Yes. you are correct Pastor Ray.

Not only have those people stolen, and hijacked African History, and create friction between blacks and whites, who would get along much better without them to tear us apart, they also tear apart and re-write European history, with the exception of Italy, because (the Pope) lives there, and the Mid East, and Africa, (the locations of their crimes).
Hopefully they'll behave themselves, and won't cause so much trouble for Trump, when he visits.

We must try to prevent history from repeating, and convince the forgetful people to stop being racially divisive, and cease forging paperwork. False Scribes cause trouble for many.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an-tRoVgK8k
0 x

Juan Carlos Fonjul

Postby Juan Carlos Fonjul » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:45 pm

(((they))) will never be anything but treasonous and subversive to any people nice enough to take them in. See the parable `the Ducks and the hens`.
(((they))) have been evicted over 100X and each pogrom was more than warranted.
See israel cohen for the race problem engineered by them.
USS LIBERTY, King David Hotel, 9-11, etc
0 x

Holy Shit

Postby Holy Shit » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:08 pm

Juan Carlos Fonjul wrote:(((they))) will never be anything but treasonous and subversive to any people nice enough to take them in. See the parable `the Ducks and the hens`.
(((they))) have been evicted over 100X and each pogrom was more than warranted.
See israel cohen for the race problem engineered by them.
USS LIBERTY, King David Hotel, 9-11, etc

Those poor Marines and Sailors.....
I don't think anything bothers me more than the USS Liberty, and the towers with NYFD, and my friends killed.
(My Peoples)
The USS liberty were sitting ducks. My uncle did 3 tours in nam, and that happened while he was on his first.

He went to the wrong place and the 2 following tours. They should have taken Tel Aviv, instead of a worthless jungle, for a boat @ The Port of Tongan , which we later learn, never existed..... What a waste of our best. The cream of the crop, 50,,000 of America's best, killed, for absolutely "no reason at all". The reason was a myth. Such wasted talent spent for nothing.

Those people's favorite song is, "Onward Christian Soldier. And according to "them". They finance, and sit back.
According to them, in order to get to heaven, we need to kill Iranians, Palestinians, Russians, Syrians, and anyone "they" wish.

Holy Shit !
0 x

Juan Carlos Fonjul

Postby Juan Carlos Fonjul » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:18 pm

The goy need to wake up. That subversive nature is in (((their))) DNA.
I'm a vet and bought into the jooish program and lugenpress until the day I heard about the USS liberty.
Then after a lot of study it all came together.
Everything we were taught was opposite of the truth.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:20 pm

Juan Carlos Fonjul wrote:The goy need to wake up. That subversive nature is in (((their))) DNA.
I'm a vet and bought into the jooish program and lugenpress until the day I heard about the USS liberty.
Then after a lot of study it all came together.
Everything we were taught was opposite of the truth.

I'm from Jew York, and was considered a POW, until I was adopted by Italians.
0 x

DOUCHE BAGS

Postby DOUCHE BAGS » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:49 pm

THE USS LIBERTY IS FAKE NEWS DOUCHE BAGS.
0 x

Juan Carlos Fonjul

Postby Juan Carlos Fonjul » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:35 am

I always said race relations didn't have to be this way. The jew is the cause. They are genetically driven.
0 x

Juan Carlos Fonjul

Postby Juan Carlos Fonjul » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:39 am

Sorry jew boy. The cat is out of the bag. The internet is foiling your evil brood faster than you can Shut it Down.
0 x

Muhammad Ali

Postby Muhammad Ali » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:12 am

Juan Carlos Fonjul wrote:Sorry jew boy. The cat is out of the bag. The internet is foiling your evil brood faster than you can Shut it Down.

Russia's been threw it with Marx to Stalin.
Now "those People" are causing riots in Germany, France, and England too.
Forced multiculturalism, always ends the same way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O6z-oG18Fc
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:56 am

What happened to "NEVER FORGET" ?
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:36 pm

Chris Walken wrote:
PASTOR RAY HAGINS wrote:

WE'RE LOST,

THESE PEOPLE - LIE.PNG

Yes. you are correct Pastor Ray.

Not only have those people stolen, and hijacked African History, and create friction between blacks and whites, who would get along much better without them to tear us apart, they also tear apart and re-write European history, with the exception of Italy, because (the Pope) lives there, and the Mid East, and Africa, (the locations of their crimes).
Hopefully they'll behave themselves, and won't cause so much trouble for Trump, when he visits.

We must try to prevent history from repeating, and convince the forgetful people to stop being racially divisive, and cease forging paperwork. False Scribes cause trouble for many.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an-tRoVgK8k

Great historical prospective ! Never knew Walken was into history.
Chris Walken always knew how to explain things. I knew his whole family. His mom and dad owned a well known German bakery.
used to hang out with his brother. Those were some wild days.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:53 pm

Guest wrote:What happened to "NEVER FORGET" ?

Regretfully, I think they forgot again.
I guess the K9 and Tri-Rail will have to coordinate the logistics to help improve their memories.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”