District 4 Off Limits due to MOLD

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies

District 4 Off Limits due to MOLD

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:52 pm

Another county blunder. Using an old model home as a PBSO District Office. The District 4 substation is officially off limits for an unknown period of time due to mold infestation. This county should be a shamed of their $300,000 (plus) Director of Facilities Audrey Wolf. She collects that huge salary and continues to make major blunders that cost the county millions of dollars. :lol:
0 x

Re: District 4 Off Limits due to MOLD

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:57 pm

Guest wrote:Another county blunder. Using an old model home as a PBSO District Office. The District 4 substation is officially off limits for an unknown period of time due to mold infestation. This county should be a shamed of their $300,000 (plus) Director of Facilities Audrey Wolf. She collects that huge salary and continues to make major blunders that cost the county millions of dollars. :lol:

300,000.00 per yr. ? Who negotiates salaries?
How can any county position pay much ?
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:22 pm

You would have to ask the County Manager who makes more then that.

Probably falls on the housewives that the sheep in this county elected as commissioners.
0 x

Those People

Postby Those People » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:48 pm

Guest wrote:You would have to ask the County Manager who makes more then that.

Probably falls on the housewives that the sheep in this county elected as commissioners.

"Those People" are always selling us, what we already own.
We Need Drain The Swamp "these Sub-Haman's" have created
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:44 pm

We can replace with an 70,000.00 - 90,000.00 starting pay. Somebody is stealing.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:05 pm

Jose Lambiet and media need to run story on this crap. Who is holding this county peeps accountable for this? I’m in the DROP and have to leave next December and this is not right that I’m a command level and I loose my office for this mold.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”