Midori

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies
Midori

Midori

Postby Midori » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:13 pm

Ran in to a parent I know who had a kid in our PAL program, they told me they pulled their kid and many other parents are doing the same because of the fucking bitch Midori has been nothing but problems since she started there. Multiple complaints about her horrible attitude, she is extremely rude and disrespectful to the kids and the parents, and she is just an all around bitch. They kick here out of dispatch because of her bad attitude and gave her a spot in PAL, now she continues to be a bitch there. Why does the agency insist on keeping bad apples?
0 x

Re: Midori

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:45 pm

well,from what your saying about her warm charming personality,she might be an undiagnosed bipolar/add/adhd etc.
https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=m ... oo_pc_mail

mindspect.com
0 x

Find a Cure

Postby Find a Cure » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:48 pm

Guest wrote:well,from what your saying about her warm charming personality,she might be an undiagnosed bipolar/add/adhd etc.
https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=m ... oo_pc_mail

mindspect.com

Yes I concur. The next DSM will have Cuntitis listed the Cuntopatholigy chapter.
And I'm glad, because finally we can have the conversation, that leads to a meaningful cure.

Lets find a cure. :arrow: \-/ :?: :idea:
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:57 am

You can thank the PBA for this agency and its idiot employees that bring us all down. The PBA protects the stupid, not the good employees. Just think about that. Your dues go to protecting those that shouldn't be here.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:08 am

Guest wrote:You can thank the PBA for this agency and its idiot employees that bring us all down. The PBA protects the stupid, not the good employees. Just think about that. Your dues go to protecting those that shouldn't be here.

If you don't like paying then don't pay you fucktard.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:You can thank the PBA for this agency and its idiot employees that bring us all down. The PBA protects the stupid, not the good employees. Just think about that. Your dues go to protecting those that shouldn't be here.

If you don't like paying then don't pay you fucktard.

Such bullshit once, about 6 years ago, I called the PBA to ask for the payroll form to stop automatic deductions. The secretary told me she would have to get with the higher-ups and get me the form. Then I got a call back from her saying that if I wanted it I had to come in person. That night in lineup my sergeant came up to me ask me why I was making waves with the administration. Apparently the PBA called Gauger and Gauger had a little chat with my lieutenant saying that I was to be flagged as a troublemaker. My sergeant told me that if I stop the payroll deductions and quit the PBA, that they were going to start giving me a reason to need representation and not to fuck with them. I took his advice and I just sucked it up even though I've never needed the PBA.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:10 pm

" why I was making waves with the administration "

You're right, (this is the typical format), this is exactly how they keep all down......
Keep sucking it up but convert the anguish and frustrations.
its a the thinking mans harnessed energy to use for change.
Make a mark.... Use your own rules.... Its all you got....

Think 4 steps ahead. Focus on the map. Asking important questions overtly, is not good.
What we were taught is wrong... Its all theater...
Be smart, stay low, and make big fucking strategical waves in all you can influence, and all you do control.....

Use buffers....
0 x

Qanon

Postby Qanon » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm

Q to PBA Members.PNG

Tick-Tock.PNG
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:59 pm

LOL...Yeah right
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:00 pm

Notice that Gauger never has the balls to tell anyone face to face anything? That's because he is a COWARD
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:23 pm

Guest wrote:Notice that Gauger never has the balls to tell anyone face to face anything? That's because he is a COWARD

Both Gauger and Stormes have the same foot prints....
Its for legal reasons, and to conceal involvements.
And to this point, I'm not completely sure that the breach of the motorcade, was an accident...
I've been close to over a 100+ motorcades, presidents, popes, foreign heads of state, and never seen anything like the motorcade breach of two weeks ago on Southern.
Its not supposed to be possible, (or least that easy). That never happens...
There's a lot of things going on right now on many fronts..... Pay attention. Educate yourselves.

Normally I'd say, (like the rest of the country), oh, look at the dumb-ass Floridah motorcade.
But on these movements, there's fed over-sight, or at least used to be. Maybe not an over-sight.
sooooo. just sayin.
Be alert. if not on that detail, donate your time. Protect Batman from your own, as you would do from all.
Its a worthy cause.
0 x

Moneybags

GAUGER A 3 STAR CHIEF

Postby Moneybags » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:54 pm

Hey Blog "tough guy" why not say all these "FAKE NEWS" remarks about Chief Gauger to his face. You coward sissy Dougan ---- Tell Gauger like a man dont hide behind a Computer ----- Gauger would wreck you - you sissy..... No kids No wife -----Only RUSSIA ..... Enjoy your never coming back... The sabotage BY DEMARIO and ROMANELLI did NOT work - it backfired on you and them.... maybe DEMARIO will employ Dougan???

Does anyone know if Bradshaw has DEMENTIA?????
0 x

Re: GAUGER A 3 STAR CHIEF

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:19 pm

Moneybags wrote:Hey Blog "tough guy" why not say all these "FAKE NEWS" remarks about Chief Gauger to his face. You coward sissy Dougan ---- Tell Gauger like a man dont hide behind a Computer ----- Gauger would wreck you - you sissy..... No kids No wife -----Only RUSSIA ..... Enjoy your never coming back... The sabotage BY DEMARIO and ROMANELLI did NOT work - it backfired on you and them.... maybe DEMARIO will employ Dougan???

Does anyone know if Bradshaw has DEMENTIA?????

Because that makes waves. :o
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:56 pm

So long as PBSO does not get the lap top, justice will prevail.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”