Come celebrate, Christmas Koran burning!

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies
Mike Gauger

Come celebrate, Christmas Koran burning!

Postby Mike Gauger » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:27 pm

Please come celebrate with my wife Phyllis, my son Mike, my daughter Amanda and I on Christmas eve. Amanda is coming all the way from Georgia! On December 24 at 8 pm, we will be burning the book of Satan himself, the Koran. Join us at 14482 Autumn Ave, Wellingon. Bring a Koran! We have enough pig fat and gasoline for 100 Korans! Let's show Allah who the Supreme God is! If you get lost, call us at (561) 793-5299.

Mike and Phyllis Gauger
0 x

Party Favors

Re: Cinema celebrate, Christmas Koran burninga

Postby Party Favors » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:47 pm

Will Sticky be there?

Sticky's Trophy.PNG
Sticky's Trophy.PNG (114.11 KiB) Viewed 447 times
0 x

Lewis Kasman

Count me in

Postby Lewis Kasman » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:54 pm

Gauger pays me to post for him. I will be there with my kids to burn them bitches up!
0 x

Re: Come celebrate, Christmas Koran burning!

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:04 pm

You are so fucking stupid. Fucking dumb beyond belief. You know the NSA collects EVERY SINGLE email, internet post, key stroke, or search completed on a computer? That is a fact, Google it dumb fuck. You just type key words which flagged your IP address and caused you to set off an alarm with them. If anything, anything at all happens to gauger because of your stupid fucking fake post, they are coming for you, you stupid fucking ignorant ass clown dumb fuck. I HOPE something happens, you are so fucking screwed you fucking clueless idiot.
0 x

Go Trump

Honesty, is the Best Policy.

Postby Go Trump » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:06 pm

Something tells me that The Kremlin does not give a fuck...
And so long as its not posted from the states, and all is legal according to Russia law, I'm not sure they'd have a case to present.

An important note.

Had PBSOTalk.com been online, you may have had some control.
But since its an ru. , remedy's are limited.
That's the result of doubling down on Gauger's personal vendetta, and the reason for the sanity of DeMario take-over.

The next time someone decides to ruin lives and reputations, they should keep in mind the pure mathematics, that's at play in reaction to the formal math being used to create pariahs out of thin air.

Honesty, is the Best Policy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0yrM6PicB4

BTW, uncle's alpha's having issues. In Local ref. (Orlando?).
And a ton of other false flag activities.
0 x

Double-Reverse

Postby Double-Reverse » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:21 pm

Guest wrote:You are so fucking stupid. Fucking dumb beyond belief. You know the NSA collects EVERY SINGLE email, internet post, key stroke, or search completed on a computer? That is a fact, Google it dumb fuck. You just type key words which flagged your IP address and caused you to set off an alarm with them. If anything, anything at all happens to gauger because of your stupid fucking fake post, they are coming for you, you stupid fucking ignorant ass clown dumb fuck. I HOPE something happens, you are so fucking screwed you fucking clueless idiot.

If you google it, google will know you're googling about google, and the alpha's will know. :?
0 x

Applied Mathematics

Postby Applied Mathematics » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:26 pm

Double-Reverse wrote:
Guest wrote:You are so fucking stupid. Fucking dumb beyond belief. You know the NSA collects EVERY SINGLE email, internet post, key stroke, or search completed on a computer? That is a fact, Google it dumb fuck. You just type key words which flagged your IP address and caused you to set off an alarm with them. If anything, anything at all happens to gauger because of your stupid fucking fake post, they are coming for you, you stupid fucking ignorant ass clown dumb fuck. I HOPE something happens, you are so fucking screwed you fucking clueless idiot.

If you google it, google will know you're googling about google, and the alpha's will know. :?

I'll google, google, while here at Starbucks, and do a Hillary on the hardware.
As for the original posting location of origin, its likely coming from over-seas. Soooo, SOS.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:19 am

I personally hope that some fanatic pays that rate fuck a visit and cuts off that pig's fat fucking head on Christmas day in front of his family. Only then will justice be served for destroying lives and families simply because he felt he had the power.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:27 am

Just to the safe side, I'm going to post this thread on some Muslim Web forums along with the police report from when Gauger and his family did it last year.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:41 am

I don't think anyone will give a flying fuck, seeing that is the as Gauger and his made up bullshit lies that caused the FBI to divert resources away from a real terrorist that killed 52 people in an ISIS inspired attack at the Pulse nightclub. Gauger is directly culpable for that, in the same way a man who calls 911 and reports a phoney fire is culpable when there is a real fire that kills a family when FR can't respond in time because of the hoax call.
0 x

Instant Replay

Postby Instant Replay » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:04 pm

Guest wrote:I don't think anyone will give a flying fuck, seeing that is the as Gauger and his made up bullshit lies that caused the FBI to divert resources away from a real terrorist that killed 52 people in an ISIS inspired attack at the Pulse nightclub. Gauger is directly culpable for that, in the same way a man who calls 911 and reports a phoney fire is culpable when there is a real fire that kills a family when FR can't respond in time because of the hoax call.

They had the shooter under the radar !!!
Mateen was an active threat, and several agents knew.

Cue to 04:28.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74PBA7YVIcI

Trump is taking care of the deep state now.
No more 911's, no more endless foreign wars, no more attacks on Free Speech.....
No more special favors giving to those in LE who are turning our country into a totalitarian strong hold for their whims, or to seek advantages for their "personal" civil actions.

Mateen and Gauger did a lot of damage.
Mateen killed, and Gauger attempted to pull The "1"ST. Amendment.

The FBI should not have diverted their time, resources, help Mike Gauger and James Stormes of the PBGPD.....
Both, Mike Gauger and James Stormes "labels" good productive American citizens , a "TERRORISTS", and create their own confidential informants to carry that script.
Dougan should not have had the raid.
And no one should have been killed.

PBSO Mike Gauger and PBGPD James Stormes are Home Grown Terrorists..... And that's a fact.... (Provable)

Trump is going to fix the FBI... He knows where the problems are.
Insiders are helping Trump...... Wait and see.... Its happening now !
0 x

The Man Who Knew

Postby The Man Who Knew » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:41 pm

The Great Ones in The FBI, (which there are many), who in the past had to keep their mouths shut, are now surfacing.... :D
Wait and see....

There will be no more.
And some day, everyone will know what "really" happened to Agent John O'Neill, and why it happened..... R.I.P. My Friend...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFWjiB8Ucl4

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/knew/
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:52 pm

Well? Is the fat fuck dead yet? Counting the seconds....
0 x

Better Idea

Postby Better Idea » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:56 pm

Guest wrote:Well? Is the fat fuck dead yet? Counting the seconds....

Not a good post.

A better idea would be for the Great Agents inside to speak up, and become activated under The Trump label.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbK69rJCy8M

There are more good guys than bad. Up until now, the bad guys suppressed the good guys.
Trump Knows how these agencies operate, and respects the capabilities if directed properly. The FBI lost credibility under BO, DJT will fix it. He had Jeffrey Epstein thrown out of his club for molesting a minor at his 20 on PB. "He knows" what's going on...
0 x

111717-4 10 20

Be optimistic

Postby 111717-4 10 20 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:07 pm

Also, be a little optimistic. Demario pulled out of the FBI/Gauger's personal law suit project using Kasman.
Kasman himself admitted in a televised news audio, "on T.V., that Gauger needed him, but Demario was there "just to avoid appearances in regards to Mark Dougan. Things me better than they were.

Further, for those who think that the combination of Trump in the WH, and his house down here won't place PBSO in the international spot light, is spot wrong. Local politics will have to make room for the wave surges coming to Palm Beach.

I think Mr. Mark Dougan should contact DJT, and go over the hidden subtleties in our the local terrain.
Given the motorcade breach of two (2) weeks ago, I think Mr. Dougan has, what Trump can not only use, but needs......
DJT needs tighter security, and Mr. Dougan is stuck in the swamps drain.
Trump likes the stuck in the swamp drain types, and all the other deplorables.

Trump's on it.PNG
Trump's on it.PNG (25.65 KiB) Viewed 268 times

Tick-Tock.PNG
0 x

Batman

Postby Batman » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:21 pm

Mr Dougan has a tremendous opportunity, and all in perfect alignments via, Time/Space/Political Circumstances and Expertise........
"The" opportunity, should not be discounted for himself and meaningful changes within our community......
0 x

No Biz Like Show Biz

White Hats v Black Hats

Postby No Biz Like Show Biz » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:34 pm

The last three posts, would be a nightmare for the black hats, and quite amusing for the white hats.

Don't let the white hats down. Send info to DJT through the proper channels, and for the proper reasons.
Contact Alex Jones.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:18 pm

I attended Gauger's Koran burning event on Christmas eve, and it was emap much fun! There were several games, like who could throw the Koran into a barrel of pig blood the fastest or who could get their dog to shit on a koran. Then Mike's son, little Moke, got drunk and surprised everyone busy dropping his pants in their hearts middle of the street and shitting right on a big pile of Korans that were almost ready to be burned. Note for mile Gauger the next time, books dipped in pig blood don't burn well . The crazy night concluded with the cops arriving just as Gauger was parading a naked "prophet Mohamed sex doll". The cops asked were dicksasking what we were doing, and Gauger said he was exercising his free speech, so they left. Then Gauger bent over the doll and shoved a pigs foot up its ass yelling "take that Mohamed, you child raping bitch! " fuck it was so funny! I left as everyone started passing in the ashes
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:33 pm

It was The Best Christmas ever. Trump's restoring The FBI to restore the integrity of those within tainted by False Flags....
No Joke. EO's a done deal... And its broadly written..... Just add water and stir....

Its true. They know PBC's deep state purged The 1st Amendment with willful persecutions through fabrications.
And that's a no no. #Orlando. #Corruption
0 x

MAGA

Postby MAGA » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:53 pm

Mr Dougan should tap into the UN tapped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAasA3NYFYc
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:22 pm

8chan wants to know more about winterland.....
0 x

Y-Anon

Postby Y-Anon » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:58 pm

Who is Lewis Kasman ?
Who is Gauger ?
Who is Miller?

How do feds create fake CI's to raid the homes of those suspected of free speech ?
Can Trump trust The FBI? Can Dougan trust The FBI?
Who did Orlando?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh9BqmoMXyo
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”