Bringing awareness to Millions RE FBI and PBSO

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies
MarkD

Postby MarkD » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:24 am

It is so nice to be able to bring awareness to what is happening in Palm Beach County. It was excellent that they pointed out how the FBI completely ignored the terrorist who killed all the people in Orlando because they were focusing on whistleblowers (good job, FBI guys). It's also nice they show call attention to the two scumbags at fault for corrupting the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.

Check it out!
Russia 24 Dougan Documentary (short version)
0 x

John Q

So, You Want to Move to Palm Beach - Re: Bringing awareness to Millions RE FBI and PBSO

Postby John Q » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:56 am

Please warn all the people that are considering moving, or doing business in Palm Beach County.
Start out by stating " So, You Want to Move to Palm Beach"

When I moved my family to Palm Beach County , I had no idea of that it was corruption county, and that

Sheriff's murder innocent civilians
children are abused by school districts
Court support the corruption

Please warn all. Here's an example of PBC current events.

To:

Businesses considering moving to PBC.
Real Estate customers and prospects
Parents of children in Palm Beach
All philanthropic donors coming into Palm Beach Jan to April.
All chambers of commerce.

As you know, these warning are the right thing to do, and may help to prevent child abuses, and killings at the hands of PBSO.

Email all decision makers, nationwide. Get the names of each donor, and get donations that will support PBSOTalk's larger projects.
0 x

John Q

Re: Bringing awareness to Millions RE FBI and PBSO

Postby John Q » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:00 pm

EXCLUSIVE DETAILS: CityPlace to add offices, apartments, stores

by Alexandra Clough, Palm Beach Post Staff Writer
CityPlace’s developer on Tuesday sketched a new vision for the West Palm Beach mixed-use center, which will grow with the addition of new apartments, offices and stores. In addition, a major upgrade to the longtime movie theater is planned. Speaking before more than 500 people at a Palm Beach Chamber breakfast at The Breakers Resort, Ken Himmel outlined his company’s vision for the next...

"The Breakers Resort, Ken Himmel outlined his company’s vision".
Maybe PBSOTalk can share their visions with the same people and businesses.
0 x

Moneybags

Postby Moneybags » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:14 pm

Your one sick dude.
0 x

James Comey

Postby James Comey » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Moneybags wrote:Your one sick dude.

\
Louis Kasman C.I..PNG

Maybe so. But I must admit to you, and tell all, that Lewis Kasman was the best C.I. I've ever had.

As FBI Director I made trips to Pedophile Jeffry Epstein’s Island. I love little boys... As FBI Director, I dressed up as Howdy Doody, and he had sex with 12 years-old boy. When a boy was not available, i had sex with Prince Andrew, and Lewis Kasman who were dressed up as Howdy Doody! Bill Clinton was watching James Comey having sex with little boys and Lewis Kasman and Prince Andrew… Please, read below, watch videos, and look at pictures.

http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/hea ... 1495811823
0 x

George

Postby George » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:09 am

The reason why PBSO abused Mark Dougan's rights, and fabricated an informant is quite simple.

George.PNG
0 x

N00847865

Postby N00847865 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:37 pm

Lewis Kasman did what any good citizen would do ---- Turn in a HOME GROWN TERRORIST and a sociopath threatening to KILL Bradshaw and Gauger. Any intelligent PBC resident would realize innocent people do NOT run ---GUILTY LOWLIFES RUN - MARK DOUGAN and they RUN to RUSSIA...... far away from the arm of the Federal Law..... A search warrant was executed on Dougans residence --- Where is Dougan Currently RUSSIA.....

What Did the PBC State Attorney do ? Nothing

What Did PBSO COL. Frank Demario and Det. Michelle Romanelli Do? Nothing but sabotage the entire investigation from start to finish.

So Fuck you Dougan and send emails to Demario so the FEDS can keep reading them. Demario is drowning in Corruption and Bradshaw is sleeping.

Thank the Lord for Chief Deputy Michael Gauger of PBSO ---- Honorable and Ethical...... Ask the FBI SAC in Miami and the ADIC in New York....
0 x

Its Howdy Doody Time

Postby Its Howdy Doody Time » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:30 pm

" Turn in a HOME GROWN TERRORIST and a sociopath threatening to KILL Bradshaw and Gauger."

Yup, that's the "exact" script that was given out other confidential informants under Gauger and Stormes.
Maybe Kasman should have come up with something more original?
PBGPD is PBSO's new location. James Stormes bridges the gaps.

Kasman had Gauger placed in the background, so he would not be able to use the resources for personal vendetta's, and then promptly changed into his Howdy Doody uniform for Comey.
0 x

Patrolman Beth

Happy Holidays at PBGPD - Re: Bringing awareness to Millions RE FBI and PBSO

Postby Patrolman Beth » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:47 pm

Yes its true.
We at PBGPD wish all a Happy Holiday Season.

Pedo-Gate   Gate - Keepers.PNG
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:23 pm

my two girls were taken by DCF a year ago! They took them bcuz we read the bible together every day. I cry, pray, and tell everybody whats really going on. I have written letters to every poitician in my state. I hardly sleep. Please pray for my two beautiful girls!! And anyone who can help please let me know!!!!
0 x

Gina Marie Tolentino

Postby Gina Marie Tolentino » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:25 pm

.....I am also very aware that over 70% of the children in pizzagate come from child protection services. Please please pray for my children and all the poor children out there in this horrible, sick, satanic situation!!
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:46 pm

You guys need to understand the levels that this evil court system rises to. How do you think that with all this damning evidence and obvious links that there is no mainstream coverage or public investigations into what is clearly a Palm Beach and worldwide network of child trafficking, rape, torture and murder?

It's because the police departments, governments, mainstream media, and the mega corporate entities are compromised, all of them.
It would take coming against all of these entities who derive their power from their ability to manipulate and control the majority, which is the people.

These "representatives" do not represent the people, and that's why expecting our "leaders" to do something will get us nowhere.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 am

Here is the documentary with English subtitles
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 1110414421

It is eye opening!
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:53 am

Guest wrote:Here is the documentary with English subtitles
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 1110414421

It is eye opening!

There's real reasons to suspect, and to concur that the Dougan raid was in retaliation for free speech.
I hope a copy gets to DJT and Pam Bondi.

BOMBSHELL: Former Assistant FBI Director Asserts “Fifth Column Conspiracy”
Posted on December 10, 2017 by State of the Nation

Former Assistant FBI Director Asserts “Fifth Column Conspiracy”

“Ninety-nine percent of the people in the FBI are doing a fantastic job,” he said. “It’s a small cabal of people running the FBI, the James Comey sycophants.”

Kallstrom called the development “a nasty thing to be watching… people in the FBI getting very political, not basing their [work] on the rule of law or protecting the American public.”

“I’m coming more and more to the conclusion that this is a conspiratorial cabal among the fifth column to basically take away the presidency of the United States,” he said.

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=90797
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”