Lieutenant Burdick The Dog Whisperer

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies

Lieutenant Burdick The Dog Whisperer

Postby 212 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:34 pm

Thanks for saving us fearless leader from that vicious dog...10 seconds before ACC arrived...and the dog wasnt doing shit to anyone at that point. you could see it in his eyes...he couldnt wait to kill that dog. He looked like a serial killer getting his next fix. I guess it wasn't bad enough that you got Kenzo shot up for no reason..,.you had to come kill again
0 x

Re: Lieutenant Burdick The Dog Whisperer

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:04 pm

Rich Burdick should have been fired 100 times in the last 30 years. He has something on someone. For him to be able to walk around openly calling Simon the N-word, and punk him on the radio, there is more to this story. There is a reason he is still around, and still has rank.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:18 am

lots of burdick's. maybe related to commissioner.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:38 am

He calls Simon Barnes WHAT????? I admit, I am not around Birdbrain Burdick much, BUT......... I SWEAR BY ALL THAT IS HOLY........IF I EVER hear that TURD call Simon Barnes the "N" word, i will get suspended or fired, but Im gonna tell Burdick about his natural fucking ass in front of the same people he used the "N" word in frond of ! ! ! Burdick isnt fit to wipe Simons ASS after a messy dump! ! ! UNBELIEVEABLE ! !
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:52 am

Guest wrote:He calls Simon Barnes WHAT????? I admit, I am not around Birdbrain Burdick much, BUT......... I SWEAR BY ALL THAT IS HOLY........IF I EVER hear that TURD call Simon Barnes the "N" word, i will get suspended or fired, but Im gonna tell Burdick about his natural fucking ass in front of the same people he used the "N" word in frond of ! ! ! Burdick isnt fit to wipe Simons ASS after a messy dump! ! ! UNBELIEVEABLE ! !

Some of these scum bags need to be corrected in real time.
I'd get you a a promotion for setting straight the crooked.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”