New PBSO blood

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies

New PBSO blood

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:38 pm

We need some new blood here. People that aren't pussies. Here is such a guy:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/30/fl ... tions.html

He was fucking on duty and telling Jew jokes. Everyone knows how much Gauger and Bradshaw hate Jews. And fucking on the job? Hey, when vthe head of IA can get a pass on fucking Crack whore prostitutes with his underage son on a public golf course, that guy is a perfect candidate maybe he can pull in some pussy for the team instead of them having to go to Costa Rica to prey on pre-teen juveniles. Right van reeth? Matt Stone?
0 x

Juan Carlos Fonjul

Re: New PBSO blood

Postby Juan Carlos Fonjul » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:09 pm

Ask Gen Patton. Joos smell like shit.
Like the Ducks and the Hens parable. The joos behavior causes antisemitism.
0 x

Slick Cricket

Jimmy The Cricket and Gauger's NAZI MK Ultra

Postby Slick Cricket » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:42 pm

Jimmy's not a Joo... And Stepp is just a good 'ol boy from Dade.
I got a friend who used to work with Stepp in No. Miami. This friend of mine is a straight shooter, and say's Stepp's a good guy.

Stepp got stepped on by Jimmy, through Gauger's agendas.
Stormes duped Stepp, and it was typical politician move by slick city carpet baggier v. Country folk.

Stormes got his front line PBG officers to commit felonies for Gouger.
Because the officers involved ere told not to make contact with the subject, there was no way for them to know that they stepped into a 12 year pedophilia investigation involving many. That many, (very credible many) were witnesses to Storms and the officers.

Poor Stepp has no idea that Stormes was trying to suppress an ongoing pedophilia investigation within the school district when he was with PBSO. Stormes is very slick, but I think he did not get the full picture when he applied his craft.

But I think it has more to do with Dougan, and Gauger's NAZI MK program.

PBSO MC Traffic.PNG
PBSO MC Traffic.PNG (10.35 KiB) Viewed 486 times

Ops Paper Clip.PNG

BTW, You can't be mad at the Joo's. Because the Joo's, are not really Joo's.
They think they're Joo's. because their parents said they were. We all start out as empty black boards.
No variable evidence that these Joo's were around prior to 600AD. Sorry but, Jesus was a black dude.
Its all a neural construct.... So you can't get mad at what does not exist.

Jimmy The Cricket, is not a Joo, nor Stepp.
0 x

Juan Carlos Fonjul

Postby Juan Carlos Fonjul » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:44 am

Those that call themselves joos and are not. (((They))) are liars from the beginning. Controlled by a genetic parasitism.

See the parable `the Ducks and the Hens`
0 x

St Michael

Postby St Michael » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:03 am

Juan Carlos Fonjul wrote:Those that call themselves joos and are not. (((They))) are liars from the beginning. Controlled by a genetic parasitism.

I did. But the Vatican, (Roman Slave Crowd Controllers), which I was born under.
It's the best religion money can buy. But then one day I said, why should I be a Roman slave retro-active to my birth?
Well, when you ask that question, expect the world to drop on you.
So I've decided to do God's work, and kick the shit out of every scum bag I can find.

Even The Gates of Heaven are Guarded brutal weaponry.
0 x

Social Services

Postby Social Services » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:24 am

Besides, according to the Vatican, we're suppose to kill Palestinians, supply Jamaicans to raise their children, Latino's to do the gardening, and negro's to provide the need for social services, and to fill prisons, and/or correction ofc. positions to help with affirmative action. The slaves run themselves. . It's a Turn-Key self-contained system. Just add water and stir.

According to the Joo's, all should go through the eugenics of Planned Parenthood's Negro/Latino chop shop.
Perhaps they're more practical. Why go through the motions of having a quality life anyway.
All groups are worrisome. But its the Christians, who are the blame for working the plantations, and for tolerating it.

Rome was not built in an day, but it fell in an hour. Focus on the top .

Zionist's (Soro's already dead, and a Rothchild is dead) ++
Jesuit's (Working on it) +
House of Saud. (Trump took it down) +++

Not bad for 1 yr.. in office. :D
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:16 pm

Juan Carlos Fonjul wrote:Those that call themselves joos and are not. (((They))) are liars from the beginning. Controlled by a genetic parasitism.

Yea, genetic parasitism.
I go with brand names myself. You pay extra, but you don't get fucked. :)
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:22 pm

Only 1 out of 10 rookies should be here. Slow at thinking.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:39 am

Guest wrote:Only 1 out of 10 rookies should be here. Slow at thinking.

if that.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”