10-100

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies

10-100

Postby guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:46 pm

Fuck you PBSO! Next time 10-100 is declared, I am going to say fuck you and not come in to work. A brand new, still on probation Sgt did it the last hurricane. She was ordered to come to work and said "fuck you I am going to NC" and didn't come in. The watch commanders and CDOs were all talking shit about how she was going to get fired. Not a FUCKING thing happened to her, she is back on nights working, still wearing her stripes!

So FUCK YOU PBSO, I will not be coming in next time. Try to fire me, and I sue for reverse discrimination. You aren't going to punish a black female for disobeying 10-100, you sure as hell are not going to punish me or anyone else from now on. thanks for setting the precedent.
0 x

ATTORNEY

Re: 10-100

Postby ATTORNEY » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:04 pm

INTERNAL POLICIES ARE OPTIONAL. SELECTIVE ENFORCEMENT. CLUB MEMBERS ONLY.
WRITE DATE TIME OF NO SHOW, GATHER EVIDENCE.

THEN WHEN YOU DO IT, AND IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE, YOU CAN USE THE PAST INCIDENT OF NO SHOW, AND NO ACTION, AS AN "IMPLIED" WAIVER OF SAID MANDATE.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:31 pm

Sgt. Baker can get away with things you can probably not.she checks several of the boxes being she is black and a female. Assuming you are a white male u will not get the same punishment or lack thereof.

There is no laws that make it so punishment has to be even just trhat it can't be based on race sex religion etc. U will never be able to prove that she got off scot free bc she is black and you got fucked bc u r not. That's just how shit is and u have to live with it...

Punishment is never fair across the board and if you are related to someone or black or gay or anyone else the administration is scared of u can get away with more shit. Plane and simple as that
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:29 pm

Race / Gender Based Preferences has been around for a long time.
Just remember, it was set up to have you react exactly how you're reacting. (normal reaction).
And in leiu, the female minority will sense animosities. And return the same. (that's how it was designed).

The object of the design, is to divide us. The theory goes back to Julius Caesar. (divide and concur).
It also keeps us distracted from knowing who the "real culprits are.

Truthfully, its not the black females fault. Its the racists risk managements fault for not recognizing that a black female is qualified for the same job, as they are seen by management as inferior.

Democrats are racists.
And 2% of the Pop. wants to control the world through divide and concur. The bible warns us of "these people"...
0 x

Apply at PBG's

Work for Us !

Postby Apply at PBG's » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:31 pm

Pedo-Pair.PNG

Switch over to PBG's. And we'll take care of you. Bring some blank PBSO forms.

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=7214
0 x

Switch to PBG's

Postby Switch to PBG's » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:35 pm

Pedo-Pair.PNG

You'll be working with the same guys anyway, and management is just as inept. No 10-100's.

Palm Beach Gardens Management.PNG
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:12 am

Everybody's white up there. No Tokens ?
0 x

Postby guest » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:10 pm

Guest wrote:Sgt. Baker can get away with things you can probably not.she checks several of the boxes being she is black and a female. Assuming you are a white male u will not get the same punishment or lack thereof.

There is no laws that make it so punishment has to be even just trhat it can't be based on race sex religion etc. U will never be able to prove that she got off scot free bc she is black and you got fucked bc u r not. That's just how shit is and u have to live with it...

Punishment is never fair across the board and if you are related to someone or black or gay or anyone else the administration is scared of u can get away with more shit. Plane and simple as that

True, She was kicked out of VCD and threw a fit so they put her in D1 detective.

Mark D, why do you continue to allow the nut cases who troll this site to constantly reply off topic to threads? Look at the past 3 replies to this topic, all nonsense.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:35 pm

Ask Bobhy Brown how she did on the test.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”