Where is Nebergall?

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies

Where is Nebergall?

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:08 pm

Seems like he is still sitting on pins and needles.....Niggerball-oops- Nebergall might be going down for raping that young black girl....... Hasn't been to work in months............
0 x

Alvarez

Re: Where is Nebergall?

Postby Alvarez » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:53 pm

Guest wrote:Seems like he is still sitting on pins and needles.....Niggerball-oops- Nebergall might be going down for raping that young black girl....... Hasn't been to work in months............

Consensual sex isn't tape. He'll get fired but ain't shit else gonna happen to him.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:47 pm

Guest wrote:Seems like he is still sitting on pins and needles.....Niggerball-oops- Nebergall might be going down for raping that young black girl....... Hasn't been to work in months............

since when is raping a black girl by law enforcement a crime?
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:47 pm

Guest wrote:

Since the nigger that was selected - not elected - became president
0 x

Wellington Wizard

Postby Wellington Wizard » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:52 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

When you least expect it, and your elected, smile, I got my drone watching your house, and I can hear you breath.....
0 x

Behaviorist, LCSW

Postby Behaviorist, LCSW » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:31 pm

Wellington Wizard wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

When you least expect it, and your elected, smile, I got my drone watching your house, and I can hear you breath.....

Where can we meet for an unofficial 84?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:44 am

Jason is a criminal. Several other females have allegedly came forward with the same allegations.

Since daddy was a big Gauger guy, Jason's rejection to be hired was over rode. His misdeeds while working, which were numerous, were covered up by Gauger so he wouldn't be terminated.

Problem is Gauger has no more power to allow these criminals to flourish...thank goodness.

PBA is pushing to have a negotiated plea to save him from jail time. At least we know where our half million plus dollars a month dues are going.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:12 pm

Guest wrote:Jason is a criminal. Several other females have allegedly came forward with the same allegations.

Since daddy was a big Gauger guy, Jason's rejection to be hired was over rode. His misdeeds while working, which were numerous, were covered up by Gauger so he wouldn't be terminated.

Problem is Gauger has no more power to allow these criminals to flourish...thank goodness.

PBA is pushing to have a negotiated plea to save him from jail time. At least we know where our half million plus dollars a month dues are going.

Its also goes to stand your ground, that you intrude upon, to murder black people, defense.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:25 pm

Stand your ground applies to the young black man. Not this loser liar.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:01 pm

Guest wrote:Jason is a criminal. Several other females have allegedly came forward with the same allegations.

Bullshit no one else has come forward.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:56 am

Oh you would be surprised
0 x

Goon

Postby Goon » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:01 pm

Everyone is always guilty until they come back to 94 you and shot just got real
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:07 pm

Guest wrote:Oh you would be surprised

Not true.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:09 pm

OK, we'll see :P
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:50 pm

Jason is holding the door open for his father Carlton, so they can share the jail cell. Like father like son.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:05 pm

Fuck, the Nebergall family is a complete disaster. A murderer and a rapist, both friends of Michael Gauger. Go figure.
0 x

Fuck off!

Postby Fuck off! » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:55 pm

You all are idiots. No one has a clue what happened with Carl.
It may have been justified.

You douche bags have nothing better to do then assume the worst in everyone.
Pbso is a shit show and all you fucks are nothing but shit talkers running your mouth on a computer.

Jason will be back.
He will be acquitted and he will be hired back on.
Fuck you stupid fuckers that done know a damn thing.
I hope he never trusts anyone of you fuckers ever when he comes back since you all are nothing but asshole backstabbers!
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:39 pm

It may have been justified? Then why was that motherfucker hiding from responding deputies under his neighbors car while throwing away the murder weapon? Oh yeah, he had just read the book, "De-escalation tactics and Evidence Preservation" by Sgt. Michael Custer.

Nothing says "I'm guilty" like a pair of legs sticking out from under the neighbors Buick.
0 x

Masterbater

Postby Masterbater » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:16 pm

Wellington Wizard wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Can you hear me
bust a nut too?
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:47 pm

Guest wrote:It may have been justified? Then why was that motherfucker hiding from responding deputies under his neighbors car while throwing away the murder weapon? Oh yeah, he had just read the book, "De-escalation tactics and Evidence Preservation" by Sgt. Michael Custer.

Nothing says "I'm guilty" like a pair of legs sticking out from under the neighbors Buick.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:52 pm

Did they check the victims zipper?
Was Det. Sticky there to De-escalat ?
Did she give a hula hoop to the vics wife?
What's Sgt. (Skip) Reasoner's take on these deputies?

Lots of questions on this?
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:38 pm

Guest wrote:It may have been justified? Then why was that motherfucker hiding from responding deputies under his neighbors car while throwing away the murder weapon? Oh yeah, he had just read the book, "De-escalation tactics and Evidence Preservation" by Sgt. Michael Custer.

Upload the report if you can.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:09 pm

Gauger offered Jason Nebergall to have all charges dropped if he let him cuckhold him in front of his father. Gauger told me he wanted to make Carl watch his son's face as he buried all 3 hard inches balls deep in Jason's brown hole. Gauger seems pleasant enough when you meet him, but he's really a sick motherfucker.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:16 pm

LOL....someone said Jason will be acquitted and will get his job back....LOL

Jason will be sharing a jail cell with his father and then be a registered sexual predator the rest of his disgusting life
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:20 pm

Nebergall Jr.'s crime was theft of services. No need to reg.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”