Pbso I 95 deputy shooting

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies

Pbso I 95 deputy shooting

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:13 pm

WTF !!!!! some dickhead deputy hot head shoots into a car and causes a 9 car crash !!!!! Cant wait until Channel 5's Investigative Team looks at this !!!!!! another Seth Adams !!!!!! Trump help us !!!!!!
0 x

Re: Pbso I 95 deputy shooting

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:40 pm

W O W ! ! !

Dynamite . . . .
0 x

Postby guest » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:46 pm

Get at least some facts correct before running your cock sucker, you fucking moron. Fucking internet trolls.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:22 pm

What do you expect. They're hiring Jerry's Kids. Untrained retards.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:11 pm

It couldn't be Billy Goldstein again we all know that. Unless the guy had lava rocks in his hand. COWARD
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:24 pm

hahaaaaaa......street team.......people on street team dont do a fukkin thing.......pretend cops.......no idea how us cops in NYPD did it.........we r the pros........
0 x

Dr Phil

Postby Dr Phil » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:12 pm

I think this may have been a good shoot. The guy killed a women even if it were a bad shoot, which it was not, then the deputy's era, (if an era), was on the side caution on behalf of the trooper.
Hence, good shoot. I would have done the same, and would like to think the trooper would have done the same, under similar circumstances.

It was a good shoot.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:21 pm

The sad thing is the FHP tells every potential applicant during the PAT phase that if they pull the trigger they are ultimately going to hang. The Highway Patrol does NOT defend anybody.

So, he/she (Trooper) would not have defended the deputy, in all likihood. I would also call the PBA just in case the FHP wants to burn a deputy.
0 x

Dr. Phil

Postby Dr. Phil » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:52 pm

Guest wrote:The sad thing is the FHP tells every potential applicant during the PAT phase that if they pull the trigger they are ultimately going to hang. The Highway Patrol does NOT defend anybody.

So, he/she (Trooper) would not have defended the deputy, in all likihood. I would also call the PBA just in case the FHP wants to burn a deputy.

That's shitty training advise. This deputy may be a real hero. This shoot is seemingly reasonable, and if L fucks with the DS in anyway, that should be remembered by all road patrols, in all agencies for future modifications, regarding future requests from Troopers.
Drone thinking from Tallahassee, not withstanding.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:10 am

Hey, if FHP causes shit about this we need to post the full names addresses and phone numbers of all of them in troop l. We also need to post heir family members information, ages and genders. Then we can post the troopers schedules so people know when to pay their hot wives and daughters a visit. I for one hate FHP. They are backstabbers, not real cops. Ever since they fucked with Carlos tried to get him fired I have been looking for a way to burn them.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:05 am

Guest wrote:Hey, if FHP causes shit about this we need to post the full names addresses and phone numbers of all of them in troop l. We also need to post heir family members information, ages and genders. Then we can post the troopers schedules so people know when to pay their hot wives and daughters a visit. I for one hate FHP. They are backstabbers, not real cops. Ever since they fucked with Carlos tried to get him fired I have been looking for a way to burn them.

You are a fucking idiot. It's been less than 24 hrs and you are on the internet advancing made up theories and conspiracies. FHP isn't causing any friction over this dumb fuck. And carlos was an arrogant fuck who only needed to pull over and show his badge and none of that would have happened.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:44 pm

FHP doesn't tell their troopers if they shoot anyone they are screwed. Where do you idiots come up with this stuff?
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Bunch of useless trolls. This was a good shoot. Stop posting crap that criminal and civil lawyers can use against the deputy involved and the dept.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:17 pm

Let's get off subject here for a minute. The Carlos incident you referred to was many years ago. If you have harbored anger over this incident which had nothing to do with you, you seriously need to seek counseling. If you are secretly scheming to intentionally injure another law enforcement officer, not only do you need counseling but you seriously need to consider another profession.

As for your idol Carlos, you obviously do not know the true story. You only know what Carlos has related. Carlos should have been fired for Conduct Unbecoming, among other violations. Carlos was given a gift by allowing him to continue being in law enforcement. Obviously Carlos did not learn his lesson, as reflected in his shitty attitude. He was given a second chance and should be grateful each and everyday he puts on his uniform.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:13 pm

Guest wrote: If you are secretly scheming to intentionally injure another law enforcement officer, not only do you need counseling but you seriously need to consider another profession.

I don't think that was the point. Seems they want some dope dealing niggers to show you at some FHP troopers house while he's working to run the gang rape train on his little wife. Sick bastard.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: If you are secretly scheming to intentionally injure another law enforcement officer, not only do you need counseling but you seriously need to consider another profession.

I don't think that was the point. Seems they want some dope dealing niggers to show you at some FHP troopers house while he's working to run the gang rape train on his little wife. Sick bastard.

How did you get this ? " secretly scheming to intentionally injure another law enforcement officer".
What a leap !

What profession should they choose ? All lives matter fucko !
If the trooper turns on the deputy, just know in-terms of responses by RO's responding in troopers future needs and concerns, just know as I'm sure most would agree, less is more.
To be clear. If the trooper turns into a scum bag, stop for coffee on all Code 3's, if derived by FHP.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:37 pm

If someone is "secretly scheming".

Then shhhhh. Here's one. Here you go... Gods Speed...

http://sourcesnews.com/feds-raid-mosque ... americans/
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:41 pm

Guest wrote:If someone is "secretly scheming".

Then shhhhh. Here's one. Here you go... Gods Speed...

http://sourcesnews.com/feds-raid-mosque ... americans/

Don't worry dumb fucks.
Deputy "Nezar Hamze" is here to help. :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:21 pm

Anyone wanting to turn on another law enforcement officer is a piece of shit who shouldn't wear a badge. PERIOD
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:25 pm

Don't let it get to you. These so called deputies saying shit about FHP are the no hires that Gauger over rode and got hired. They are empty suits pretending to be cops. We know who they are and don't trust them. They all hang out in their little cliques thinking they are the shit, when actually they are shit. Kinda sums it up for all the FOGs we have here. Thank GOD Bradshaw stripped Gauger of his power. He really screwed this place up hiring these idiots.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:35 am

WTF are you idiots talking about. Gauger is a great guy, and soon will be taking the reigns from Bradshaw and becoming Sheriff, himself. He deserves it, scholar aside, his work in the county and everywhere else has lifted up many people and made a lot of lives better. Why do you think Troopers keep coming over to these area PDs and SOs?? Because their lack of leadership. Bradshaw and Gauger are both great leaders.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:09 pm

Guest wrote:Anyone wanting to turn on another law enforcement officer is a piece of shit who shouldn't wear a badge. PERIOD

This dumb fuck is right !!!
Demario was just doing his job.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:13 pm

Guest wrote:WTF are you idiots talking about. Gauger is a great guy, and soon will be taking the reigns from Bradshaw and becoming Sheriff, himself. He deserves it, scholar aside, his work in the county and everywhere else has lifted up many people and made a lot of lives better. Why do you think Troopers keep coming over to these area PDs and SOs?? Because their lack of leadership. Bradshaw and Gauger are both great leaders.

Gauger and Kasman thwarted the FBI's efforts, that led to the killing of over 90 Americans in Orlando.
Both are UN-American traitors, who dwell in the deep state. The new FBI will never help that scumbag again.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:41 pm

Guest wrote:Anyone wanting to turn on another law enforcement officer is a piece of shit who shouldn't wear a badge. PERIOD

Wrong !!! Sadly, your claim / stance is no longer applicable.
For without the Dr Skinner effect for the brain dead, No LEO with a mind thinks all are one.
It's white hats v. black hats.

Very important.
Take internal inventories of ideological views to profile individuals within "your group".
Make the assessments, and pay attention to current events.

The good news is that there are more white hats than black hats @ PBSO.
White Hats are silent, but vigilant.
Wrenches needed to jam BH's gears. WH's, do your part.

Q Trump Threat.PNG

viewtopic.php?f=65&t=7260
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”