Time to quit whining

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies

Time to quit whining

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:36 am

I read comments from non-employees of PBSO whining all the time about officer involved shootings. First you complain that PBSO is covering up misdeeds and that an outside agency should do the investigation. Then when the Sheriff does just that, you complain about the investigation of FDLE.
Did you ever think to review the facts? Well maybe you should. Just because you don't agree with the facts, doesn't make them less obvious. Your opinions are worthless. Get over yourself idiot
0 x

Re: Time to quit whining

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:29 am

It is time to get the non-employees off this site. The stuff they post qualifies them to be baker acted most times.

I am so tired of hearing about Seth Adams. If there was a crime committed by PBSO then that would have been uncovered during the investigations (yes...investigations...as in more then one). Another clue for those not versed in criminal investigation, the Adams family accepted a financial settlement from PBSO. This folks, is what they call a clue. The family wouldn't have accepted a settlement if PBSO committed a criminal act. They would have kept fighting.

Now, I am not going to say Mike Custer is not a blithering idiot. He is. Custer doesn't deserve to wear the uniform. But, unfortunately there are many that don't deserve to wear our uniform. We can attribute these disgraces to our illustrious Chief Deputy, Michael Gauger. His inept, so called leadership has devastated this agency for years to come. We, the true law enforcement officers, need to stick together and slowly, but surely, weed out these buffoons.
0 x

Shaddap!

Postby Shaddap! » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:39 pm

Guest wrote:It is time to get the non-employees off this site. The stuff they post qualifies them to be baker acted most times.

I am so tired of hearing about Seth Adams. If there was a crime committed by PBSO then that would have been uncovered during the investigations (yes...investigations...as in more then one). Another clue for those not versed in criminal investigation, the Adams family accepted a financial settlement from PBSO. This folks, is what they call a clue. The family wouldn't have accepted a settlement if PBSO committed a criminal act. They would have kept fighting.

Now, I am not going to say Mike Custer is not a blithering idiot. He is. Custer doesn't deserve to wear the uniform. But, unfortunately there are many that don't deserve to wear our uniform. We can attribute these disgraces to our illustrious Chief Deputy, Michael Gauger. His inept, so called leadership has devastated this agency for years to come. We, the true law enforcement officers, need to stick together and slowly, but surely, weed out these buffoons.

Please go fuck a junction box, you armed & dangerous, ignorant, whiny, bitch.

Mark Dougan, is a non-employee. This site, was created, and is maintained and moderated exclusively, by non-employees.

When will you be quitting and Baker acting yourself, buffoon?
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:59 pm

Guest wrote:It is time to get the non-employees off this site. The stuff they post qualifies them to be baker acted most times.

Seth was murdered... PBSO harbored the shooters. Seth is still dead. Cause still active and in place.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:50 pm

those not versed in criminal investigation, the Adams family accepted a financial settlement from PBSO. This folks, is what they call a clue. The family wouldn't have accepted a settlement if PBSO committed a criminal act. They would have kept fighting.

those not versed in criminal investigation, the Adams family accepted a financial settlement

Hey Tard,
A financial settlement, in not part of an investigation.
Had their been an investigation, likely no settlement would be reached for that amount.
Also, they accepted the settlement under the conditions that the DA look at the evidence found through the trial. That never happened. So stop lying.,
Also, stop being a shit for brains, and
FOLLOW SCIENCE.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”