PBA Show me the Credit Card Statements

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies
Show me

PBA Show me the Credit Card Statements

Postby Show me » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:32 pm

ITS TIME FOR FULL DISCLOSURE OF THE FINANCES

THERE SHOULD BE A FULL FINANCIAL STATEMENT PLACED AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE PBA HALL LISTING ANNUAL EXPENSES

WE WANT TO SEE THE INDIVIDUAL ITEMS PURCHASED ON THE CREDIT CARDS.

HOW ABOUT THIS.....

1. WHO HAS A CREDIT CARD AT THE PBA
2. WHO HAS A GAS CARD AT THE PBA
3. WHO GETS THE PETTY CASH AND FOR WHAT
4. WHO WAS REIMBURSED FOR EXPENSES BY CHECK AND ELECTRONIC BANKING
5. HOW MUCH IS SPENT ON LIQUOR, CIGARS, FOOD
6. HOW MANY LUNCHES DO THE MEMBERS BUY FOR THE PBA STAFF EACH WEEK
7. WHO DO YOU HAVE FINANCIAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH
8. ARE YOU RECEIVING ANY PERKS (DINNERS, TRIPS) FROM YOUR VENDORS LIKE OUR 457 PLAN AND THE
OTHER FINANCIAL PEOPLE YOU BROUGHT INTO THE PBA.

WHY WO'T YOU DISCLOSE?

I'M TIRED OF ASKING WE DEMAND AN AUDIT FROM AN OUTSIDE AUDIT FIRM
0 x

Re: PBA Show me the Credit Card Statements

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:50 pm

Kaz doesnt give a RATS ASS about our demands. He will NEVER give up the books, unless they are cooked. :lol: :lol:
0 x

pba raising prices

Postby pba raising prices » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:42 pm

Show me wrote:ITS TIME FOR FULL DISCLOSURE OF THE FINANCES

THERE SHOULD BE A FULL FINANCIAL STATEMENT PLACED AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE PBA HALL LISTING ANNUAL EXPENSES

HOW ABOUT THIS.....

8. ARE YOU RECEIVING ANY PERKS (DINNERS, TRIPS) FROM YOUR VENDORS LIKE OUR 457 PLAN AND THE

WHY WO'T YOU DISCLOSE?

http://www.gossipextra.com/2018/02/26/pbso-private-security-details-to-double-may-1-84433
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:53 pm

pba raising prices wrote:
Show me wrote:ITS TIME FOR FULL DISCLOSURE OF THE FINANCES

HOW ABOUT THIS.....

WHY WO'T YOU DISCLOSE?

http://www.gossipextra.com/2018/02/26/pbso-private-security-details-to-double-may-1-84433

Just the receipts for PBA credit card purchases by John Kazanjian, President, PBA from the Kazanjian owned Whirlaway Golf Center in Methuen, MA should trigger a Public Corruption investigation. PBA office management knows all about it. Public Corruption should grow a set and see how much of that stuff (golf clubs, shoes, bags, shirts, ect) went to Sheriff Bradshaw.You think any of those gifts got declared? :lol: :lol: :x When those PERC new union cards start getting handed around they need to get signed.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:37 pm

File complaint with IRS undocumented financial gains
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:35 pm

Guest wrote:File complaint with IRS undocumented financial gains

NPC.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:07 am

I R S
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:17 am

Guest wrote:I R S

Then notify them already.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:24 am

I am not one with receipts so instead of putting all this in the site either contact IRS or Mrs Osborne with Attorneys General office and get to bottom of this but quit the name calling and accusations go out and actually do something about it. This site has become such a joke for anon fake news
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:42 am

Get a life great pay plan due to PBA nice cars handle about 3 calls a shift. Life is good. Now do your job quit complaining or go get another job and see how the real work force operates but please quit complaining that is not what this site was set up for
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:11 pm

PBA will never show it's sheep, AKA membership, anything and you better get used to it.

It is time to cut ties with the PBA. Sign the PERC cards to vote for a new collective bargaining agent. Then you will be treated right.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:43 am

Guest wrote:PBA will never show it's sheep, AKA membership, anything and you better get used to it.

It is time to cut ties with the PBA. Sign the PERC cards to vote for a new collective bargaining agent. Then you will be treated right.

Probably true. Public Corruption can pull Kaz's TAMs and see for themselves the truth about Bradshaw and Ka'z scheme to defraud the tax-payers by paying Kaz for 800 hours of "unused" time-off that everybody knows was double-dipping. The little guy was never at the PBA hall and never went to HRBs or TRBs his members got railroaded into and everybody in IA knows it.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:PBA will never show it's sheep, AKA membership, anything and you better get used to it.

Probably true. Public Corruption can pull Kaz's TAMs and see for themselves the truth about Bradshaw and Ka'z scheme to defraud the tax-payers by paying Kaz for 800 hours of "unused" time-off that everybody knows was double-dipping. The little guy was never at the PBA hall and never went to HRBs or TRBs his members got railroaded into and everybody in IA knows it.

A criminal investigation of his misuses of the PBA credit card, undeclared gifts to Bradshaw and payments from "the big guy" for unused time off would definitely be productive. Just don't let him use PBA money for his criminal defense.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:40 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

A criminal investigation of his misuses of the PBA credit card, undeclared gifts to Bradshaw and payments from "the big guy" for unused time off would definitely be productive. Just don't let him use PBA money for his criminal defense.

SAO's Public Corruption investigate Bradshaw's favor$ to Kaz in exchange for Kaz making the PBA useless and firing Lippman? Really? Better chance is to sign those PERC cards for a new union when they come around. Those credit card bills are never going to be seen. PBA has a "industrial size" shredder.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:52 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

SAO's Public Corruption investigate Bradshaw's favor$ to Kaz in exchange for Kaz making the PBA useless and firing Lippman? Really? Better chance is to sign those PERC cards for a new union when they come around. Those credit card bills are never going to be seen. PBA has a "industrial size" shredder.

Is it wrong to spend thousands of dollars of PBA members dues money for a couple a golf clubs for yourself and your buddies every once in a while? Is it wrong to spend thousands of dollars of PBA members dues money on hotel rooms at 5 stars golf resorts for yourself and the family?
Is it wrong to take huge cash payments of tax payers money from your buddy the sheriff for "unused" time off you totally took?
Is it wrong to put your wife on the PBA payroll for a no-show job with paid vacations so's you and her get paid by members to go on cruises?
Is it wrong to sell out PBA members your buddy the sheriff has on his shit list so that your kids get jobs with him and he cashes out your used time?
Is it wrong to make up a bullshit excuse to fire your PBA members lawyer because he exposed a bullshit IA to fire a cop with PTSD?
No, these things aren't wrong. They are crimes (aka "PBA business").
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:39 am

The Public Corruption Unit is a joke. Dave Aronberg would never go against the PBA because they have too much dirt on him. The guy in charge of the PCU is Sgt. Dave Conklin from PBSO and he is even a bigger joke. Guy is the biggest blowhard anyone could know.

PBA is not a public organization, therefore not subject to public information requests. On top of that they have no obligation to show anyone their books, even the membership which consists of a bunch of sheep who just follow along and question nothing. This is why they have been able to operate the way they do for so long. If their books ever became public, there would be a lot of people going to jail.

The best way to handle this is to sign your PERC cards calling for a general election of PBSO employees to get a new collective bargaining agent, thus pulling out of the PBA. PERC cards are not subject to disclosure so you don't have to be afraid. The time to act is now.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:44 am

Just because the PBA is the collective bargaining Agent for PBSO in NO way requires any membership. In other words, you do not have to join the PBA. Why pay the enormous dues they charge each month? What advantages does this have? If you placed the monthly amount of dues in an interest bearing account you would have money for an attorney if you needed one. If you think you may be subject to an IA investigation and wanted an attorney, then you can join the FOP for much less per month. They provide representation ... the same as the PBA. Only difference their representatives are not in the pocket of the Sheriff.

Time to wake up and kick the PBA to the curb.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:32 pm

Guest wrote:The Public Corruption Unit is a joke. Dave Aronberg would never go against the PBA because they have too much dirt on him. The guy in charge of the PCU is Sgt. Dave Conklin from PBSO and he is even a bigger joke. Guy is the biggest blowhard anyone could know.

PBA is not a public organization, therefore not subject to public information requests. On top of that they have no obligation to show anyone their books, even the membership which consists of a bunch of sheep who just follow along and question nothing. This is why they have been able to operate the way they do for so long. If their books ever became public, there would be a lot of people going to jail.

The best way to handle this is to sign your PERC cards calling for a general election of PBSO employees to get a new collective bargaining agent, thus pulling out of the PBA. PERC cards are not subject to disclosure so you don't have to be afraid. The time to act is now.

Guess who IUPA hired as their new South Florida lawyer? Sign the PERC card when you see it.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:38 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:The Public Corruption Unit is a joke. Dave Aronberg would never go against the PBA because they have too much dirt on him. The guy in charge of the PCU is Sgt. Dave Conklin from PBSO and he is even a bigger joke. Guy is the biggest blowhard anyone could know.

Guess who IUPA hired as their new South Florida lawyer? Sign the PERC card when you see it.

Imagine that!
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:45 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Imagine that!

If Kaz has been buying personal things (like golf clubs) and charging personal expenses (like golf green fees, cigars, alcohol) on the PBA credit card, that's criminal activity. If the Sheriff paid Kaz out with tax payers money for "unused" time that he knew Kaz used up on cruises and on vacations with him at his home on the Outer Banks (and no TAMs put in!), that's criminal activity by both of them. Pure and simple.
0 x

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:33 am

It doesn't matter. It is not criminal activity if it is not investigated and people are prosecuted. If a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it fall, does it make a noise? You are asking people to investigate themselves and they will never do it. They are accountable to nobody.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:02 pm

Guest wrote:It doesn't matter. It is not criminal activity if it is not investigated and people are prosecuted. If a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it fall, does it make a noise? You are asking people to investigate themselves and they will never do it. They are accountable to nobody.

It's structured like an onion. Layers and layers of conflicts. Ex LA Det. Mark Furman pointed out on FOX news, the political down falls of BSO, and all Sheriff's participation in covert, and deeply shady dealings caused by placing (Friends) in key management positions.

Example:
BSO Peterson standing next to an entrence to the school shooting for 23 minutes and at no point,
had his weapon out of his holster. WTF ? WTF.
And this is after he radio'ed all to stand down, as The Capt. also reinerated. WTF?????
The Capt. work with Israel at Ft Lauderdale PD and pulled her over to BSO, and made her a Capt.
WTF ??? !!! Essentially what happened here is, The Capt., and Peterson sealed off, and secured the kill box for the shooter. (But it's just politics. and all of the units thereafter, were "just following orders". Obediance is not a virtue.

Pay attention.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:48 pm

what a shit show !
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”