Dispatcher

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies
Dispatcher

Dispatcher

Postby Dispatcher » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:26 pm

Chanita you need to calm the fuck down you stupid bitch it's not like you started this job yesterday.
0 x

Lambert

Re: Dispatcher

Postby Lambert » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:41 pm

Is she the ghetto black chick with the attitude? How about that bitch Jesse Messa, she's a total waste of oxygen.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:26 pm

Gay dispatcher on district 3, 1600 hrs today, fucking up the sig 0 call on Okeechobee, you need to calm the fuck down.
0 x

D3 Disp.

Postby D3 Disp. » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:40 pm

Guest wrote:Gay dispatcher on district 3, 1600 hrs today, fucking up the sig 0 call on Okeechobee, you need to calm the fuck down.

Yes. Sorry about that. My boy friend left me, and I was in quite a tither.
I've been under stress as my sex change operation will allow me to be gender fluid.
What are you doing tonight?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:47 pm

disgusting.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:41 pm

Then its settled. Meet me at the Gun Club Café.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:23 pm

Hey, if you keyboard cowards can do a better job stop in commo and sign up for overtime and then tell Manager Gish or Manager Heneks that you want to work the radio because you can do a better job. It's that easy.

Funny how you guys who listen to the radio but don't participate in any calls, etc can judge someone. Pussys
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:13 am

Guest wrote:Hey, if you keyboard cowards can do a better job stop in commo and sign up for overtime and then tell Manager Gish or Manager Heneks that you want to work the radio because you can do a better job. It's that easy.

Funny how you guys who listen to the radio but don't participate in any calls, etc can judge someone. Pussys

Its already been done. Bango is the best dispatcher up there, by far.

Next.
0 x

Postby guest » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:08 pm

Guest wrote:Hey, if you keyboard cowards can do a better job stop in commo and sign up for overtime and then tell Manager Gish or Manager Heneks that you want to work the radio because you can do a better job. It's that easy.

Fuck you Messa, you fat miserable fucking Barracuda.

Sent from my iPhone (561) 577-1756
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”