:) facts junior !!!!!
0 x

Re: Pbso Street Team

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:44 pm

:) facts junior !!!!!
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:55 pm

Guest wrote:School? I have a master degree it’s all about having that compliant in your folder . That way when your up for promotion you will have to explain...Hey tell your wife thanks for the good head ...

I got head from Gaugers wife Phyllis and it was lousy. She said she wasn't used to sucking such a big cock and even her son couldn't gag her. Her daughter Amanda, she's a different story. She sused me down with ease. She told me even though I stuffed her more than her daddy and brother combined, I still wasn't enough for her. No, she loved being double stuffed with the big black Belle glade or Atlanta cock.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:25 am

Here is where this site loses credibility. Disgusting and immature conduct. I really hope you aren’t Deputies.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:57 pm

Guest wrote:Here is where this site loses credibility. Disgusting and immature conduct. I really hope you aren’t Deputies.

Sorry fuckhead...
Gauger only has the uniform. Not the respect....
Being a Non FOG deputy has its privileges.
Get over it.
0 x

Hypocunt

Postby Hypocunt » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:43 pm

Guest wrote:Here is where this site loses credibility. Disgusting and immature conduct. I really hope you aren’t Deputies.

Yeah, I know - right? I mean, if we were deputies, we'd be murdering unarmed autistic boys and suicidal sons in front of their mothers and lying about it. Good thing we're only talking a little trash to blow off some steam online. ;)

Camberdella, Whidden, Adams, Arango, Jet, Stephens, Hutton, etc, etc . . .
0 x

Postby guest » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:39 pm

No, it's the same couple of crazy fucking civilians who have completely ruined the effectiveness of this site with their constant posting of psycho nonsense. Mark at least finally got rid of the Mod who actually was you tube guy. Hopefully he will clean up the site some more, it could be a very useful tool.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:18 am

Hypocunt wrote:

Yeah, I know - right? I mean, if we were deputies, we'd be murdering unarmed autistic boys and suicidal sons in front of their mothers and lying about it. Good thing we're only talking a little trash to blow off some steam online. ;)

Who the fuck wants him in a spec unit anyways. Whiny MF.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:33 am

Guest wrote:
Hypocunt wrote:

I mean, he does not even want to shoot his girlfriend in the back five times over fucking a mattress.
Or take a meal break to go a strangle is lesbian girl friend. Or leave seaman on the buttocks of a victim during a routine call.
I mean, would it asking to much to blow his partner on private property, and the unsuspecting murder the homeowner?
The least he should do is cap his son in law, and then, hide under a car.
What the fuck is wrong with him? What is he not into being a PBSO deputy, or is he just plain lazy?
Can he just let his girlfriend have some blank police reports to thwart a 10yr. investigation into Epstein Island?
And why the fuck does he use his real name when establishing contact with attorney's and PI's in court during a proceeding?

This guy better shape up, or ship out. No wonder he has not been voted into The PBA, and is not a FOG.
And yet, he complains. I never read about you in the papers. Start doing your fucking job.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:12 pm

Do you think he's got a point... :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:17 pm

This poster right.
I'd like to know how many DOA's were burglarized, while waiting for a bus?
I bet you this deputy just does CPR trying to save a life. . What an asshole. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You'd think he's at least barrel through a shopping district @ 130 mph once in a while, but no.
This asshole's probably helping the public. Fucking loser.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:23 pm

Guest wrote:This poster right.
I'd like to know how many DOA's were burglarized, while waiting for a bus?
I bet you this deputy just does CPR trying to save a life. . What an asshole. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You'd think he's at least barrel through a shopping district @ 130 mph once in a while, but no.
This asshole's probably helping the public. Fucking loser.

He never even shoots bicyclists in the back.
Well, that's all for now, I got to tase a pregnant women, and pepper-spray some puppies.
Chow.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:05 pm

i wanna shoot sperms and wet diarrhea in ur mouth
0 x

Postby Sticky » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:09 pm

If you want, I let borrow Lil Gunner to hold you over.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:19 pm

Sticky wrote:If you want, I let borrow Lil Gunner to hold you over.

Was this cleared by PIU?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:10 pm

Other posters are claiming weird shit is going on in Wellington. BOLO.
Keep us posted.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:33 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Won't be too hard to figure out who you are, which off duty deputy was 10 50d by the street team white F150? Once we know that, you will forever be known as a coward and a scum bag rat.

Fuck you.

You fucked up. I asked who you were. The guy who 10-50'd you remembers and is letting everyone know you are a rat bitch. Stupid fuck

Street Team needs to be tested for random steroids. Already showing signs of abuse, Oh stop I' may cry... You stuoid fuck!

SWAT TOO.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:02 am

I think you may have an adjustment disorder.
Disgusting and immature conduct is an entitlement and a much needed perk to make up for the lack of a real merit based promotional process. :shock:
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:53 pm

Guest wrote:

Disgusting and immature conduct is an entitlement and a much needed perk to make up for the lack of a real merit based promotional process. :shock:

Its simple. Old fashioned, but effective.
Why not do cop work.
Cut slack for intel. Sugar better than lemons.
Make quality felony arrests that stick.
Then, name your tune.
Can't argue with numbers.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:57 am

Yea. looks good on paper.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why not do cop work.
Then, name your tune.

You must work for a "police dept. SO is political. No progress. Just harm.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why not do cop work.
Then, name your tune.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:02 pm

We need more like Alvarez on the streets.
0 x

9Nights

Postby 9Nights » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:33 am

Guest wrote:We need more like Alvarez on the streets.

That's the funniest shit I have heard in a while. Go to the class on firearm investigations, watch know it all Alvarez fuck up a case by picking up a stolen hand gun found in a car without wearing gloves. Yeah, we need more like him alright.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:12 pm

Yea but as a road deputy, he's the most knowledgeable regarding day to day operations and procedures.
0 x

Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”