cooke pleads guilty

Chat, rants and banter from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office Deputies

Guest

Re: cooke pleads guilty

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:46 pm

got to raise the bar a little.
0 x

Guest

Re: cooke pleads guilty

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:26 am

Fucking losers giving us all a bad name.
0 x

Guest

Re: cooke pleads guilty

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:50 am

Why didn't they lock up the victim for disorderly, and confiscate the video and all the equipment like they normally do?
0 x

Guest

Re: cooke pleads guilty

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:06 am

Guest wrote:Why didn't they lock up the victim for disorderly, and confiscate the video and all the equipment like they normally do?

Fuck that was funny, especially considering he was laying unconscious. Maybe they would have charged him with resisting W/O violence because he didn't follow the commands to get up. I swear, we have some real ass hats working here that would pull that kind of shit.
0 x

Guest

Re: cooke pleads guilty

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Why didn't they lock up the victim for disorderly, and confiscate the video and all the equipment like they normally do?

Fuck that was funny, especially considering he was laying unconscious. Maybe they would have charged him with resisting W/O violence because he didn't follow the commands to get up. I swear, we have some real ass hats working here that would pull that kind of shit.


Don't forget the little pinch under the arm when pulling the cuffs.
Once they respond, its an assault and an ass beating for the victim is in order.
0 x

Guest

Re: cooke pleads guilty

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:57 pm

elderly victim died,son saw it on video and reported it
0 x

Guest

Re: cooke pleads guilty

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:24 am

Guest wrote:elderly victim died,son saw it on video and reported it

He dies? Oh so he really WAS resisting. That bastard. They should have tased him to make him compliant, who knows? Maybe that old Ticker would have been jump started back to life.

Really, the son owes Deputy Cooke a great debt of gratitude. Cooke was just cleaning the place out so the dead guys druggie kids wouldn't overdose on his left over meds. That's proactive policing, the kind Gauger just loves. Cooke deserves a medal, not jail.

While we are at it, does anyone find it completely creepy the son hid cameras in dad's house? Did he get off on watching an it year old guy jerk his meat or fuck the old maid? If I were the supervisor, and the recordings of Cooke had audio, I would have beaten that no good son and attested him for wiretapping. Surely, Cooke had a reasonable expectation of privacy in the old man's bedroom. Why do you think he waited for other units to leave? So he could have his privacy, of course!
0 x


Return to “Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - PBSO”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests