State Attorney and PBSO Corruption in Circle K Trial

Chat, rants and banter for Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office employees
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:00 am

These two are innocent! I was in the trial from the very beginning and the Prosecutors had absolutely NO EVIDENCE to link these two gentlemen to this crime. The whole thing was a complete injustice and disgusting. The prosecutors were able to use an officer by the name of Deputy Will Twiggs that has a criminal background; (burglary, domestic violence, and theft) and who was put on an administrative leave from PBSO for DISHONESTY, however, they rehired him and the judge allowed the prosecutors not to have to bring up his recent criminal acts in this trial to testify lies… The jurors never knew his dishonest background. Not to mention, they brought up a confidential informant inmate; (Louis Alamar) that claimed to have heard comments from one of the suspects in jail after a video aired on TV about the Circle K crime. However, he had the timing of the show wrong as well as the date it aired on television wrong. It aired 6 months before he was even housed with this particular defendant, therefore, he wasn’t even housed with this defendant at the time of the actual airing of the show…all lies…made up by the prosecutors to give them something to convince jurors… In addition, this informant is facing 56 years in prison himself and was told that he would have people speak on his behalf when his sentencing comes up in August of 2012 if he testified against defendants. In other words, both of them lied under oath! This is completely unjust! Furthermore, there was no murder weapon, no DNA, no fingerprints, no credible eyewitnesses, nothing. Nobody saw this “supposed” getaway car moments after it happened --Not the police that were there within 1 to 2 minutes…coming down the same street as the “supposed” getaway car was traveling on after the crime…they would have passed each other on the road. And the only “eyewitness” that saw two men run by him with black on and no masks saw no getaway car immediately after either… This eyewitness couldn’t even tell what color their skin was and didn‘t see an AK-47 rifle in either one of their hands. Not to mention, the “supposed” driver of the getaway car, (Marshayla Garland) arrived in the area where they say was close to the Circle K approximately at 10:30PM. The crime at Circle K happened at 11:43PM. Where is the EVIDENCE? The time is an hour off! Someone or somebody got to the jurors, because nobody in the courtroom could believe the outcome of this trial. Not even other Attorneys that sat through the entire trial! This is not justice! The REAL clincher is that another inmate by the name of Ramon Rosario came into court on Friday and testified under oath, (without the jurors present) and CONFESSED to the crime at Circle K, but did not go into details. However, he said that the two defendants sitting in the court that day; Robert Alvarez and Darnell Razz did not have anything to do with this crime. He further stated he was the one that committed the crime with someone else. Mr. Rosario refused to name the other participant in this crime. The other person is still at large and let’s hope he is caught. Ramon Rosario wasn’t promised anything from the defense for this. He’s serving a 270 year sentence as it is. Tell me? If someone confesses to a murder, doesn’t that mean the defendants shouldn’t be charged? WOW -- This is not justice. What happened to the US constitution? I am sickened to be an American today to see these two young men get framed and sent to prison for the rest of their natural born lives for something they did not do. Then again, it seems to me that PBSO and the State Attorney’s office can pretty much do whatever they want. They get another conviction and let’s not forget, it’s election year… I am ashamed to be an American! We have NO rights!
My prayers go out to the defendants that were convicted, their families and the families of the victims.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:59 pm

I can't believe that this forum is posting rants from defendant's families. Wow.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:52 am

omg - if this is true, they didn't get a fair trial and something should be done about it!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:42 am

This defendant should hire a COMPTENT attorney to explore the possibility of initiating a writ of habeeas corpus.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:50 pm

We should do a fund to help these poor victims of corruption!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:44 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]We should do a fund to help these poor victims of corruption![/quote]

I AGREE COMPLETELY! WHEN AND HOW SHOULD WE START?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:58 pm

I also want to join. Maybe we should get in touch with the family or the defense attorneys.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:55 pm

I think Newswriter should make a Paypal account and we can all donate like $5.00 or $10.00. Maybe call it "Free Robert Alvarez and Darnell Razz Fund."
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:21 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]I also want to join. Maybe we should get in touch with the family or the defense attorneys.[/quote]

HOW WOULD WE GET IN TOUCH WITH THE FAMILIES?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:24 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]I think Newswriter should make a Paypal account and we can all donate like $5.00 or $10.00. Maybe call it "Free Robert Alvarez and Darnell Razz Fund."[/quote]

How can we do this? I'm all for it
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:43 am

[quote=NewsWriter][quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]I think Newswriter should make a Paypal account and we can all donate like $5.00 or $10.00. Maybe call it "Free Robert Alvarez and Darnell Razz Fund."[/quote]

How can we do this? I'm all for it[/quote]

I would do that but ONLY if I read the entire case, heard the evidence that was stated EAS not allowed and came to my own conclusion they were, in fact, innocent. If it was sone mere technicality in the law which they claim they were innocent then I'm not interested.

Better yet, the Public Defender is the best in the state, probably the country, and they are free. If my liberty was on the line, I would trust the PD's office as much as any regular criminal defense attorney with their own firm.[/quote]

I sat in the trial for a few days as well and could not believe that the state was trying this case. Everything was circumstantial.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:52 pm

I talked to someone who saw part of the trial. Talk about CORRUPTION in the 15th Judicial Circuit!!!! McAuliffe should be ASHAMED!!! FREE Razz and Alvarez!!!

[quote="Anonymous"][quote=NewsWriter][quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]I think Newswriter should make a Paypal account and we can all donate like $5.00 or $10.00. Maybe call it "Free Robert Alvarez and Darnell Razz Fund."[/quote]

How can we do this? I'm all for it[/quote]

I would do that but ONLY if I read the entire case, heard the evidence that was stated EAS not allowed and came to my own conclusion they were, in fact, innocent. If it was sone mere technicality in the law which they claim they were innocent then I'm not interested.

Better yet, the Public Defender is the best in the state, probably the country, and they are free. If my liberty was on the line, I would trust the PD's office as much as any regular criminal defense attorney with their own firm.[/quote]

I sat in the trial for a few days as well and could not believe that the state was trying this case. Everything was circumstantial.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:53 am

I sat through the entire trial and I was completely convinced of the guilt of these two thugs who killed two innocent hardworking clerks. Brutal, execution style murders. Read the transcripts, read their texts after and before the crime, see how the murder weapon was traced back to them. Circumstantial evidence is better than eyewitness testimony. Take the money you are soliciting and put it in the canteen of these despicable murderers....seriously, find another bs story to yell corruption about. Or better yet, go work for the PD's office.
[i]edited by NewsWriter on 2/10/2012[/i]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:20 pm

Well, how about someone actually does something. Seems to me like the poster gave all the information needed. NEWS WRITER, if you're HONESTLY considering doing something for these young men, then do so and stop saying you will. Speak to the families, and ask other News reporters and attorneys who sat in on the trial. It's time we as the "PEOPLE" stop allowing PBSO and the State Attorneys Office to lock up OUR youths for the rest of their lives for crimes they haven't committed. IT'S DISCUSTING! They're trying to make examples out of kids now a days and if THAT is not corruption, then I don't know what is! Look past the "GLORIFIED SHERIFFS OFFICE" and see the obvious inconsistencies of this trial. NO DNA, NO FINGER PRINTS, NO FOR SURE EYE WITNESS, NO MURDER WEAPON FOUND, NOTHING!!! When will people stop being so DAMN judgemental and really see the CROOKED WAYS of our legal system. IT'S ELECTION YEAR and all the State of Florida cares about is 100% conviction rates. Do your research people!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Rosario SWORE under OATH he did it and they didnt WHAT MORE do you WANT???

[quote=NewsWriter][quote="Anonymous"]Well, how about someone actually does something. Seems to me like the poster gave all the information needed. NEWS WRITER, if you're HONESTLY considering doing something for these young men, then do so and stop saying you will. Speak to the families, and ask other News reporters and attorneys who sat in on the trial. It's time we as the "PEOPLE" stop allowing PBSO and the State Attorneys Office to lock up OUR youths for the rest of their lives for crimes they haven't committed. IT'S DISCUSTING! They're trying to make examples out of kids now a days and if THAT is not corruption, then I don't know what is! Look past the "GLORIFIED SHERIFFS OFFICE" and see the obvious inconsistencies of this trial. NO DNA, NO FINGER PRINTS, NO FOR SURE EYE WITNESS, NO MURDER WEAPON FOUND, NOTHING!!! When will people stop being so DAMN judgemental and really see the CROOKED WAYS of our legal system. IT'S ELECTION YEAR and all the State of Florida cares about is 100% conviction rates. Do your research people![/quote]

I'm sorry, but I've not time to play private investigator. If you have some kind of vindicating evidence, perjured statements or other things of that nature, I am happy to read through them and then make a determination if I would put up something, but you must remember; this site is not my job. It is something I throw up there for people to openly talk about their agency without fear of retaliation. Criminal investigations are not my job, either, and I can't afford to go around conducting interviews.

It has been my experience that PBSO detectives generally do a good, thorough job at PBSO and I can't imagine these guys were charged for no reason whatsoever. Even the three TAC deputies that got jammed up for lying... they may have lied about the way they got into the house, but the fact remained the suspects were still drug dealers. Just because a technicality exists doesn't make someone innocent. And to be honest, those three TAC guys did a service to the community. Their biggest mistake was that they lied about the incident; I have news for you, though. lying is part of the leadership at PBSO and people tend to fall into the patters their leadership displays. These three TAC guys, while doing the wrong thing, don't do anything that Sheriff Ric Bradshaw himself doesn't do. That's right. Sheriff Ric Bradshaw lies, steals, cheats and manipulates, so I don't see how his deputies can be held accountable for following in his footsteps.

If you want to stop by and drop off any reports you have, please feel free to do so. It would be best if you scheduled something with me at info@pbsotalk.ru

Thanks.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:25 pm

And m sure he never ever told a lie . These guys are guilty as sin,! They should fry
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:02 am

I will get ALL the transcripts as soon as possible...I promise. These two were framd from the very beginning. They even told the victim's family that if they weren't able to get them on this, they would try and get them on something else. Not only that, THERE WAS NO MURDER WEAPON! The murder weapon was a high-powered gun that was NEVER brought into evidence because they didn't have one. There are so many lies being spread about this triial by POLICE and DETECTIVES...consider the source. You will see when I get the transcripts and you can then judge for yourself. Are you going to tell me someone is going to lie about confessing under oath for two homicides for something they weren't involved with...wake up. The negative posts your hearing are from PBSO thugs! How about the "EXPERT" video surveillance people the prosecutors brought up on the stand. Not one of them could say whether it was even a man or woman let alone eyewitness them. Why do you think these two weren't even charged with this cime until January of 2011...almost a year after the Circle K crime happened? Because they tried to get anyone and evryone they could to lie and make it LOOK like these two were involved...again NO DNA, NO EYEWITNESS THAT COULD IDENTIFY THEM, NO FINGERPRINTS ON ANYTHING AND THE "SO-CALLED" GETAWAY CAR was supposedly there 1 hour BEFORE the crime even took place...hello? Is anyone listening to this? I was there every day from the beginning of the day until the end of the day until the whole trial was over and the sentencing was read. It makes me sick how judgmental people are when the truth is the truth. Text messages that said I love you babe. Come and see me so we can talk. What does that mean to you? Does that sound like someone who was incriminating themselves? Please...the way the prosecution delivered it to the jury was obviously twisted in their own version of what they wanted it to be...WAKE UP and wait for the transcripts...then you will ALL know!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:11 am

NO murdar weapon AND another guilty man confessed = Two innocent men imprisoned because it is an ELECTION YEAR. Free the innocent Razz and Alvarez!!! Show them the fairness that MCAULIFFE and FOG wont!!!!!!

[quote="Anonymous"]These two are innocent! I was in the trial from the very beginning and the Prosecutors had absolutely NO EVIDENCE to link these two gentlemen to this crime. The whole thing was a complete injustice and disgusting. The prosecutors were able to use an officer by the name of Deputy Will Twiggs that has a criminal background; (burglary, domestic violence, and theft) and who was put on an administrative leave from PBSO for DISHONESTY, however, they rehired him and the judge allowed the prosecutors not to have to bring up his recent criminal acts in this trial to testify lies… The jurors never knew his dishonest background. Not to mention, they brought up a confidential informant inmate; (Louis Alamar) that claimed to have heard comments from one of the suspects in jail after a video aired on TV about the Circle K crime. However, he had the timing of the show wrong as well as the date it aired on television wrong. It aired 6 months before he was even housed with this particular defendant, therefore, he wasn’t even housed with this defendant at the time of the actual airing of the show…all lies…made up by the prosecutors to give them something to convince jurors… In addition, this informant is facing 56 years in prison himself and was told that he would have people speak on his behalf when his sentencing comes up in August of 2012 if he testified against defendants. In other words, both of them lied under oath! This is completely unjust! Furthermore, there was no murder weapon, no DNA, no fingerprints, no credible eyewitnesses, nothing. Nobody saw this “supposed” getaway car moments after it happened --Not the police that were there within 1 to 2 minutes…coming down the same street as the “supposed” getaway car was traveling on after the crime…they would have passed each other on the road. And the only “eyewitness” that saw two men run by him with black on and no masks saw no getaway car immediately after either… This eyewitness couldn’t even tell what color their skin was and didn‘t see an AK-47 rifle in either one of their hands. Not to mention, the “supposed” driver of the getaway car, (Marshayla Garland) arrived in the area where they say was close to the Circle K approximately at 10:30PM. The crime at Circle K happened at 11:43PM. Where is the EVIDENCE? The time is an hour off! Someone or somebody got to the jurors, because nobody in the courtroom could believe the outcome of this trial. Not even other Attorneys that sat through the entire trial! This is not justice! The REAL clincher is that another inmate by the name of Ramon Rosario came into court on Friday and testified under oath, (without the jurors present) and CONFESSED to the crime at Circle K, but did not go into details. However, he said that the two defendants sitting in the court that day; Robert Alvarez and Darnell Razz did not have anything to do with this crime. He further stated he was the one that committed the crime with someone else. Mr. Rosario refused to name the other participant in this crime. The other person is still at large and let’s hope he is caught. Ramon Rosario wasn’t promised anything from the defense for this. He’s serving a 270 year sentence as it is. Tell me? If someone confesses to a murder, doesn’t that mean the defendants shouldn’t be charged? WOW -- This is not justice. What happened to the US constitution? I am sickened to be an American today to see these two young men get framed and sent to prison for the rest of their natural born lives for something they did not do. Then again, it seems to me that PBSO and the State Attorney’s office can pretty much do whatever they want. They get another conviction and let’s not forget, it’s election year… I am ashamed to be an American! We have NO rights!
My prayers go out to the defendants that were convicted, their families and the families of the victims.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:42 pm

My personal favorite text between the murdering thigs was after the murders when the cops were searching a lake for the murder weapon. One thug texts the other thug and says something like "omg..they are searching the lake. What do we do?". The other thug texts back "just pray". Guess what the cops found in the lake? One of the guns used in the murder.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:45 pm

You are right about our PD's Office being one of the best in the country. They are far better than most private defense attorneys. But, with the exception of one division, they routinely lose to State. With that said, they do get more aquittals than most PD offices.

[NW - combined the two statements]
[i]edited by NewsWriter on 2/12/2012[/i]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:50 pm

You mean the text that some OTHER guy (who is nowhere to be found) that LIVED in that complex sent to one of the defendants? Do you realize that this "OTHER" guy initiated the text and was worried about something they were going to find for HIMSELF. One of the defendants returned a text telling him to "just pray"... Not to mention, the entire community knew what they were looking for. Oh and it gets better, the girl they flew in from Utah to ID one of the defendants that the "COPS" said probably threw this particular gun into the lake couldn't ID the defendant. Furthermore, the pistol they dragged from the lake wasn't even the one used in the Circle K crime. The PBSO Crime Lab EXPERT said the gun they had in court as EVIDENCE was DEFINITELY 100% sporting a brown grip on the handle, but the gun the prosecutors said all along in the trial and from the Circle K crime trial was that it was sporting a silver grip. So a text that someone said to just pray was out of concern for the so-called OTHER guy that no one can seem to locate....nice try... It gets better and better. I have all the details. This was a SET-UP!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:53 pm

I am "JUST PRAYING" that REAL justice will set these two defendants free!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:55 pm

If you're going to comment on the trial - get your FACTS right...lol
[quote="Anonymous"]My personal favorite text between the murdering thigs was after the murders when the cops were searching a lake for the murder weapon. One thug texts the other thug and says something like "omg..they are searching the lake. What do we do?". The other thug texts back "just pray". Guess what the cops found in the lake? One of the guns used in the murder.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:00 pm

Maybe we could contact the defense attorneys on the case.

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]I also want to join. Maybe we should get in touch with the family or the defense attorneys.[/quote]

HOW WOULD WE GET IN TOUCH WITH THE FAMILIES?[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Probable Cause Affadavits and Police Reports are often falsified and grosely misrepresented when there is an AGENDA on the other end. That is a crime in itself!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:53 am

With all the corruption that has been exposed since this year has begun, who knows whats REALLY going on.. Its so sad that our own justice system who is suspose to be protecting US, cares only about protecting THEMSELVES!!!

FREE RAZZ AND ALVAREZ!!!!
0 x

Deputy Dog

Postby Deputy Dog » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:39 am

Innocence is NOT getting off on a technicality. It is having nothing to do with the crime as accused. You claim these two are innocent yet have made no effort to get NW the documentation you stated he would receive. Please forgive us if we don't buy the fact they are innocent based on your word.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:30 pm

[quote=NewsWriter][quote="Anonymous"]Probable Cause Affadavits and Police Reports are often falsified and grosely misrepresented when there is an AGENDA on the other end. That is a crime in itself![/quote]

Often falsified? That is an outrageous claim and one I think is false. Perhaps each and every detail is not 100% because we are, after all, human beings, but I take offense of your claim.[/quote]

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! talk about a brain straightener.
Thank you so much for bringing people the truth about criminal charges. If the accused has a true alibi that can factually demonstrate innocense, a case gets nolle prossed long before it ever gets to a trial.
The public is so often misled into thinking that accused people are coincidentally at a scene where a horrible crime occurs and evidence vaguely points to these "victims" of the police.
Thank You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:04 pm

To ascertain a true "conviction" rate, you must realize that about 85-90% of cases result in a guilty plea. The PD's Office smartly accepts plea deals when their clients have a solid case built against them (due to the hard work of police officers and prosecutors). Some of the cases that end up in trial are dead dog losers for the State and probably should be expected to be acquittals. With that consideration aside, your stat of a 51/49 split among jury trial verdicts is absolutely incorrect, except maybe in DUI and misdemeanor cases. Violent criminals are getting hammered everyday in the courtrooms. Just come watch.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:29 pm

[quote=NewsWriter][quote="Anonymous"]Probable Cause Affadavits and Police Reports are often falsified and grosely misrepresented when there is an AGENDA on the other end. That is a crime in itself![/quote]

Often falsified? That is an outrageous claim and one I think is false. Perhaps each and every detail is not 100% because we are, after all, human beings, but I take offense of your claim.[/quote]

Don't take offense unless you're guilty of it yourself. Many innocent people are being put away for life every day by human beings making mistakes...just like this case. Completely circumstantial and there was a guy that confessed under oath that these two men had nothing to do with this crime and he did...but guess what?? This guy that confessed was the one that was all over the probable cause paperwork and WAS the reason they were even charged with this....hmmm...go figure. Then the detectives had to make it flow on paper so they filled in the gaps with their own words to make it sound believable...so that they could get a probable cause signed off by a judge. These two young men weren't even charged with this crime until almost a year after it happened. Why?? Because they had NO evidence, they made the WORDS work for them and tried to make a deal with the guy that confessed, but when that didn't work at the last moment before trial, the guy finally came out and told the truth and confessed of the crime... disgusting. The state had to have someone pay for the money and time that was spent on this case, not to mention the media that they played over and over. What an embarrassment that would be for them....The sad part of it all is that the jury didn't even get to hear the confession from this guy in court and now two innocent people are serving life in prison for something they didn't do. But that's because the State can't be wrong and spend all the time and money without someone taking the fall for this crime...god forbid they are back in the media again for a wrongful conviction...! So when you say we're only human, I hope you realize how important it is to be 100% sure before you do a police report or probable cause, etc. You never know -- it just may be you one day in the same situation or someone you care about...
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:35 pm

The probable cause affadavit in this case was filed and signed off by a judge almost a year after the crime occurred and was based solely on a guy who initially AGREED with detectives?? that they did this crime so that he would get a deal on some other charges he was facing....but when they didn't deliver on this deal the way he wanted, he told the truth and confessed that he was the one that committed this crime. He swore under oath without the jury seeing it that the two guys convicted did not do it. But the prosecutors still continued to let two innocent people get life sentences for something they didn't do. Don't you think you need to KNOW 100% when you have two YOUNG men's lives on the line. These two innocent people were teenagers when charged. Their whole lives were based on what someone said that wasn't 100% true! This is why innocent people spend their whole lives in jail for things theynever committed. This is very sad and not just.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:43 pm

The transcripts are coming. I will be in touch with you Newswriter and then I hope that you will help get the word out with the truth that these two are innocent!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 30, 2012 9:54 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]NO murdar weapon AND another guilty man confessed = Two innocent men imprisoned because it is an ELECTION YEAR. Free the innocent Razz and Alvarez!!! Show them the fairness that MCAULIFFE and FOG wont!!!!!!

[quote="Anonymous"]These two are innocent! I was in the trial from the very beginning and the Prosecutors had absolutely NO EVIDENCE to link these two gentlemen to this crime. The whole thing was a complete injustice and disgusting. The prosecutors were able to use an officer by the name of Deputy Will Twiggs that has a criminal background; (burglary, domestic violence, and theft) and who was put on an administrative leave from PBSO for DISHONESTY, however, they rehired him and the judge allowed the prosecutors not to have to bring up his recent criminal acts in this trial to testify lies… The jurors never knew his dishonest background. Not to mention, they brought up a confidential informant inmate; (Louis Alamar) that claimed to have heard comments from one of the suspects in jail after a video aired on TV about the Circle K crime. However, he had the timing of the show wrong as well as the date it aired on television wrong. It aired 6 months before he was even housed with this particular defendant, therefore, he wasn’t even housed with this defendant at the time of the actual airing of the show…all lies…made up by the prosecutors to give them something to convince jurors… In addition, this informant is facing 56 years in prison himself and was told that he would have people speak on his behalf when his sentencing comes up in August of 2012 if he testified against defendants. In other words, both of them lied under oath! This is completely unjust! Furthermore, there was no murder weapon, no DNA, no fingerprints, no credible eyewitnesses, nothing. Nobody saw this “supposed” getaway car moments after it happened --Not the police that were there within 1 to 2 minutes…coming down the same street as the “supposed” getaway car was traveling on after the crime…they would have passed each other on the road. And the only “eyewitness” that saw two men run by him with black on and no masks saw no getaway car immediately after either… This eyewitness couldn’t even tell what color their skin was and didn‘t see an AK-47 rifle in either one of their hands. Not to mention, the “supposed” driver of the getaway car, (Marshayla Garland) arrived in the area where they say was close to the Circle K approximately at 10:30PM. The crime at Circle K happened at 11:43PM. Where is the EVIDENCE? The time is an hour off! Someone or somebody got to the jurors, because nobody in the courtroom could believe the outcome of this trial. Not even other Attorneys that sat through the entire trial! This is not justice! The REAL clincher is that another inmate by the name of Ramon Rosario came into court on Friday and testified under oath, (without the jurors present) and CONFESSED to the crime at Circle K, but did not go into details. However, he said that the two defendants sitting in the court that day; Robert Alvarez and Darnell Razz did not have anything to do with this crime. He further stated he was the one that committed the crime with someone else. Mr. Rosario refused to name the other participant in this crime. The other person is still at large and let’s hope he is caught. Ramon Rosario wasn’t promised anything from the defense for this. He’s serving a 270 year sentence as it is. Tell me? If someone confesses to a murder, doesn’t that mean the defendants shouldn’t be charged? WOW -- This is not justice. What happened to the US constitution? I am sickened to be an American today to see these two young men get framed and sent to prison for the rest of their natural born lives for something they did not do. Then again, it seems to me that PBSO and the State Attorney’s office can pretty much do whatever they want. They get another conviction and let’s not forget, it’s election year… I am ashamed to be an American! We have NO rights!
My prayers go out to the defendants that were convicted, their families and the families of the victims.[/quote][/quote]
0 x

Return to “State Attorney's Office”