David Aronberg - Falsiflying Documents, is Now a Documented Liar

Chat, rants and banter for Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office employees
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:10 pm

I'M VOTING FOR BRADSHAW BECAUSE MY SON WHO WORKS IN THE WATER MANAGEMENT SAYS I SHOULD DO THIS BECAUSE HE SAYS HE WILL BE FIRED. EVERY1 VOTE FOR TALELY. AND BRADSHAW
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:46 pm

THAT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE![quote="Anonymous"]I'M VOTING FOR BRADSHAW BECAUSE MY SON WHO WORKS IN THE WATER MANAGEMENT SAYS I SHOULD DO THIS BECAUSE HE SAYS HE WILL BE FIRED. EVERY1 VOTE FOR TALELY. AND BRADSHAW[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:20 am

Dave Aronberg: Your supporters that were behind you are retreating. If you turn around, you will see that they are running from you! They are still behind you....but way back there! And the 1st one to sell you down the river will be your friend Aronson, as soon as Newswriter decides to reveal his "book" on Aronson, you and Aronson should start interviewing undertakers - RIP. So Dave don't be too nervous - just take it like your up and coming defeat like a man.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:14 pm

Yes Rick Sessa and newswriter have a book in the works but how did you hear about it? [quote=NewsWriter][quote="Anonymous"]Dave Aronberg: Your supporters that were behind you are retreating. If you turn around, you will see that they are running from you! They are still behind you....but way back there! And the 1st one to sell you down the river will be your friend Aronson, as soon as Newswriter decides to reveal his "book" on Aronson, you and Aronson should start interviewing undertakers - RIP. So Dave don't be too nervous - just take it like your up and coming defeat like a man.[/quote]

Not sure how you heard about a book, but it's about corruption in Palm Beach County, not just about one person.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:41 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Yes Rick Sessa and newswriter have a book in the works but how did you hear about it? [quote=NewsWriter][quote="Anonymous"]

From a traitor friend[?] of Mr. Aronberg's. As they abandon him he is imploding.

Dave Aronberg: Your supporters that were behind you are retreating. If you turn around, you will see that they are running from you! They are still behind you....but way back there! And the 1st one to sell you down the river will be your friend Aronson, as soon as Newswriter decides to reveal his "book" on Aronson, you and Aronson should start interviewing undertakers - RIP. So Dave don't be too nervous - just take it like your up and coming defeat like a man.[/quote]

Not sure how you heard about a book, but it's about corruption in Palm Beach County, not just about one person.[/quote][/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:47 pm

We need a debate to air all this stuff out
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:43 pm

Still waiting on either proof of David Aronberg falsifying documents (the link to which has been removed) or a retraction and an apology from Detective Sherlock Holmes... It's been over two weeks now
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Well are we gonna get proof, or do you just get to accuse people of whatever you want without a shred of evidence??

No way this comment gets posted..

[quote=NewsWriter][quote="Anonymous"]Still waiting on either proof of David Aronberg falsifying documents (the link to which has been removed) or a retraction and an apology from Detective Sherlock Holmes... It's been over two weeks now[/quote]

You'll not get an apology or retraction. I stand by what I said and what I showed but I took the story down for other reasons. If you believe mrmy claims to be false, please feel free to sue me.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:26 pm

I was the alleged recipient of the check. It was bogus indeed. The Newswriter speaks the truth. I'm sure he has good reason for taking the images down. By the way, they were up so long, Stevie Wonder could have seen them. What makes you think the check is not bogus? What proof do you have...NONE! What makes you entitled to a retraction? Would you like a retraction from writings about other criminals? What are you smokin'?

Well are we gonna get proof, or do you just get to accuse people of whatever you want without a shred of evidence??

[quote=NewsWriter][quote="Anonymous"]Still waiting on either proof of David Aronberg falsifying documents (the link to which has been removed) or a retraction and an apology from Detective Sherlock Holmes... It's been over two weeks now[/quote]

You'll not get an apology or retraction. I stand by what I said and what I showed but I took the story down for other reasons. If you believe mrmy claims to be false, please feel free to sue me.[/quote][/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:32 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Well are we gonna get proof, or do you just get to accuse people of whatever you want without a shred of evidence??

You say "without a shred of evidence". If you were informed you would say "NewsWriter has so much evidence, it is overwhelming". Put the dubie down now and get a good nights sleep...with the statements you are making, you really need some sleep!

You'll not get an apology or retraction. I stand by what I said and what I showed but I took the story down for other reasons. If you believe mrmy claims to be false, please feel free to sue me.[/quote][/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:23 pm

Aronberg = Loser
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:13 pm

Hurricane Davey is in sight. It will be destructive. Tie yourself down. I'm sorry to say, this could be it for you. An SA committing crimes? What do you say about that?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Our office is fvcked if we get Aronberg in. As it is we are investigating 2 evidence custodians for stealing and we got Paul "Czar" Zacks who has the ethics and morals of Vlad the Impaler. Antonacci is a much better manager that that stooge McAuliffe but he has shown he will not to the right thing when one of his friends is involved, cooking up a cockamamie excuse when his boy Aronberg commits a crime. Think we don't talk about it here at the office? Think again. The only choices are Dina Keever and Robert Gershman. Keever strikes me as a hard ass but she's from the federal side and if she tried to run this office like a federal office, we are in big trouble. One only needs to see the chaos McAuliffe created by modeling intake after the federal system.

Gershman is a very level headed guy and knows his stuff. He's it exactly "mr. Personality" but we don't need a personality. Just a great State Attorney would do.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Keep this Blog on top. Let's not let the people forget the heading:

0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:10 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Still waiting on either proof of David Aronberg falsifying documents (the link to which has been removed) or a retraction and an apology from Detective Sherlock Holmes... It's been over two weeks now[/quote]

Seems like you should be eating crow. Just like the typical Bradshaw sucking losers you are WRONG!!!!!!! NW did it AGAIN!!!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:36 am

Eating crow over what? The check paying for the plane ride? That's your big breaking news? Too funny.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:15 am

Which one do you believe out of this bunch? Too funny
[url=http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_c_palm_beach_county/west_palm_beach/dave-aronberg-ran-anti-mcauliffe-effort-during-work-hours]http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_c_palm_beach_county/west_palm_beach/dave-aronberg-ran-anti-mcauliffe-effort-during-work-hours[/url]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:32 am

The SAO is investigating evidence custodians for stealing? Where did that come from? One of your inside sources?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:53 pm

When is the book coming out?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Do you guys just make this stuff up?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:05 pm

THIS NEWS JUST IN FROM OUR CURRENT STATE ATTORNEY - WORD OUT OF THE OFFICE IS THAT WHEN DAVE ARONBERG WINS, BARRY KRISCHNER (YOU KNOW ONE OF THE LOCAL BRADSHAW GOOD 'OLE BOYS) WILL BE HANDED THE CHIEF INVESTIGATOR POSITION. LMFAO! THESE CORRUPT FOOLS NEVER CEASE TOO AMAZE US. THIS IS WHY THE CORRUPTION JUST KEEPS GROWING LIKE A CANCER! SPEAKING OF WHICH, BOY RIC LOOKS LIKE HELL.....LIKE HE'S 90+. OH BEING SHERIFF IS GREAT HUH RIC HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ENJOY IT BROTHER!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:47 am

More nonsense from the idiots who post here. Barry as Chief Investigator? The man is a Lawyer! The man ran that office for 12 years at least and maybe 16. Why would he take a job as Chief Investigator. This place is fun reading and one can get a workout jumping to conclusions and running rumors that make no sense at all. Puff Puff Pass you dumbasses.

Hey, I heard that if Talley gets elected that Mark will be the Major over Major Crimes due to his outstanding Investigative Skills. Equally absurd don't you think?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:32 pm

Wait and see wise ass, that is the latest ingenious 'good ole boy' plan, if you look at it closely your dumb ass would see why it makes perfect sense. Everyone knows Dave hasn't the ability to run this office let alone prosecute a case and with the heat from the post once it's announced that Krischner's on board too, the democratic jews will surely finish their Dave Aronberg swing. Finally Bradshaw will continue to have both the SA and the PBA up his ass! Sounds like a great plan if you ask me you dumb ass![quote="Anonymous"]More nonsense from the idiots who post here. Barry as Chief Investigator? The man is a Lawyer! The man ran that office for 12 years at least and maybe 16. Why would he take a job as Chief Investigator. This place is fun reading and one can get a workout jumping to conclusions and running rumors that make no sense at all. Puff Puff Pass you dumbasses.

Hey, I heard that if Talley gets elected that Mark will be the Major over Major Crimes due to his outstanding Investigative Skills. Equally absurd don't you think?[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:39 pm

You really can't be this stupid. Or can you? Why would Barry take a Chief Investigator job, psssst, it's a COP job and you must be a certified Law Enforcement Officer to hold the position! So please explain to us why he would take a job that he would be overqualified for since he is a Lawyer??! You guys repeat anything you hear, like little parrots. Use your head please. It's really not that tricky.

[quote="Anonymous"]Wait and see wise ass, that is the latest ingenious 'good ole boy' plan, if you look at it closely your dumb ass would see why it makes perfect sense. Everyone knows Dave hasn't the ability to run this office let alone prosecute a case and with the heat from the post once it's announced that Krischner's on board too, the democratic jews will surely finish their Dave Aronberg swing. Finally Bradshaw will continue to have both the SA and the PBA up his ass! Sounds like a great plan if you ask me you dumb ass![quote="Anonymous"]More nonsense from the idiots who post here. Barry as Chief Investigator? The man is a Lawyer! The man ran that office for 12 years at least and maybe 16. Why would he take a job as Chief Investigator. This place is fun reading and one can get a workout jumping to conclusions and running rumors that make no sense at all. Puff Puff Pass you dumbasses.

Hey, I heard that if Talley gets elected that Mark will be the Major over Major Crimes due to his outstanding Investigative Skills. Equally absurd don't you think?[/quote][/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:14 pm

I will bet you $50 fake dollars on this fake story that Barry will NOT be the Chief Investigator if Aronberg wins. I will make a deal with ya. If I lose the bet, I won't post for 6 months. If I win, pre-moderation goes away for 1 month. Let's see if Mark has your back.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:45 pm

I also heard the same thing today right out of a top attorney in the S/A Office, that Barry will be taking Paul Zacks spot as the number two. Apparently he wants back in and we know Aronberg can't handle any part of running this shop. But really who cares anyway funny how this is generating such response when it's Dina all the way. These dirt balls like Dave and Barry/Bradshaws numbers up.[quote="Anonymous"]I will bet you $50 fake dollars on this fake story that Barry will NOT be the Chief Investigator if Aronberg wins. I will make a deal with ya. If I lose the bet, I won't post for 6 months. If I win, pre-moderation goes away for 1 month. Let's see if Mark has your back.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:18 am

If there is any truth at all that this asshole Barry Krish jew **** (Bradshaw knows what that kind of **** looks like, he can't stand it ) is going to come in our office then we need to vote in Dina![quote="Anonymous"]I also heard the same thing today right out of a top attorney in the S/A Office, that Barry will be taking Paul Zacks spot as the number two. Apparently he wants back in and we know Aronberg can't handle any part of running this shop. But really who cares anyway funny how this is generating such response when it's Dina all the way. These dirt balls like Dave and Barry/Bradshaws numbers up.[quote="Anonymous"]I will bet you $50 fake dollars on this fake story that Barry will NOT be the Chief Investigator if Aronberg wins. I will make a deal with ya. If I lose the bet, I won't post for 6 months. If I win, pre-moderation goes away for 1 month. Let's see if Mark has your back.[/quote][/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:26 am

Some of you folks really can not read or if you can read, your comprehension is worse than that of a 3rd Grader..
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:18 pm

Dave Aronberg's commercial makes me sick! This guy has a cop who was arrested for perjury at trial up his ass through the whole commercial! Whats that about? Not too mention this cops daddy is Shareek Freeman who was just popped for scamming all those illegal alien immigration wannabees. Oh yeah Shareek and this lyin' ass cop who never should have been a cop in the first place throw fundraisers for Dave? Now, with this being said how can we trust this clown as our SA? Is he going to folow through on prosecuting the Freeman's? Highly doubt it!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:46 pm

You guys hated McAuliffe and he supports Dina! Aronberg will win going away and this thread with "proof" of some dirty allegation comes up as empty as some of the opinions and allegations posted here. Keep up the good work.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:42 pm

Can you believe he has that dirty Riviera cop Alex Freeman who was convicted of perjury by FDLE and fired by Riviera following him around in the commercials? Freeman's daddy Shahrad is the one charged with scamming all those immigrants. What wiill Dave do for these type of players when he makes state attorney?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:14 am

Well, Freeman's dad supported McAuliffe, who supports and raises money for Keever, yet you want Keever? I am so confused by the duality of opinions posted here. Then there are others who bash Gershman, who is more qualified than either of them? The State Attorney is an Administrator who rarely if ever, tries cases. I want an effective leader who knows the law. Lets start with that. Is that Aronberg? I think the voters will pick him and hopefully he picks good managers for the divisions.
0 x

Truth Bomb!

Re: David Aronberg - Falsiflying Documents, is Now a Documented Liar

Postby Truth Bomb! » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:10 am

Anonymous wrote:Dave Aronberg is looking to be one of the most corrupt political figures in Palm Beach County. He chose here because it is the only place he can thrive. This guy needs to be put in prison by the State Attorney's Office, not be the leader of the State Attorney's Office.

How true did this turn out to be! He got right on covering up Seth Adams' murder immediately.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:56 am

He wasn't even the SA when Adams was shot. The case was closed by Antonacci before he was even elected. WTF are you talking about?
0 x

Read

Postby Read » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:02 am

Guest wrote:He wasn't even the SA when Adams was shot. The case was closed by Antonacci before he was even elected. WTF are you talking about?

Here's a link to the Washington Post story by Radley Balko that was posted a while ago, which you have chosen to ignore:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2015/02/05/palm-beach-sheriff-reportedly-withheld-documents-showing-cop-who-killed-unarmed-man-had-a-troubled-history/

In case you decide to miss it on purpose again:
"In a news conference this week, state’s attorney Dave Aronberg said the investigation was closed during the previous administration and indicated that he had little interest in reopening it. This part in particular is interesting:

State Attorney Aronberg and Anderson didn’t say much more during the Q & A except that if new evidence comes into their office they could re-open the case.

Any new evidence would have to come from a law enforcement agency, not an attorney working a civil case.

So no matter how compelling new evidence uncovered by attorneys for the Adams family may be, Aronberg won’t consider it. It must come from one of the law enforcement agencies involved. That is, either the sheriff’s department for whom Custer worked, which promoted Custer despite serious questions about his temperament and decision-making, whose sheriff has supported Custer from the start, and which failed to turn over Custer’s personnel files . . . or the state agency that failed to uncover all of these things during its own investigation."
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:12 am

You always feel like you have to have the last word. What I wrote was that the case was done under Antonacci and that is all. Since there are posters on this site who have repeatedly claimed that the FBI is investigating this, last time I checked they are a Law Enforcement Agency. So if the Civil Attorney finds new evidence that is deemed to be credible, they can provide the information to the SAO or better yet, charge Custer personally, which is within their purview. Again, just throwing Aronbergs name out there isn't factual or pertinent. Not reopening a case that was decided prior to his taking office is fairly standard practice especially with no new information.
0 x

Return to “State Attorney's Office”