State Attorney lets criminal get away

Chat, rants and banter for Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office employees
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:15 am

In the PBPost article 9/13/2012, the State Attorney's office is credited with allowing a criminal flee to her home country of Brasil. Our appointed State Attorney said he would look into what happened. Maybe he should resign for failing to control his subordinates. If he was doing his job instead of trying to get a judge off the bench, this wouldn't have happened.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:29 am

Right. Because the State Attorney sets bonds and terms of those bonds. You guys are pathetic. Like most of what is written here, total crap. When the Former Boynton cop fled to his native country and wasn't man enough to keep his mom out of jail. Was that the AUSA's fault. Instead of blaming prosecutors, why don't you leave that blame with the bad guys. You know, where it belongs!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Yes it was. It is a good thing you can't sue the State Attorney, because they would run out of money all the litigation they would be under. Remember the State Attorney's Office is either a starting place for new attorneys or a place for attorneys who can't function in the real world.

Not only did they fail to keep this suspect from fleeing overseas, but they fail to prosecute two cops who knowing and intentionally lie under oath. GREAT JOB
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:26 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Yes it was. It is a good thing you can't sue the State Attorney, because they would run out of money all the litigation they would be under. Remember the State Attorney's Office is either a starting place for new attorneys or a place for attorneys who can't function in the real world.

Not only did they fail to keep this suspect from fleeing overseas, but they fail to prosecute two cops who knowing and intentionally lie under oath. GREAT JOB[/quote]

Amen brother! Amen! I couldn't have put it better myself if I tried - love your work!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:41 am

Wrong. Judges set bonds and how is this the fault of the SAO? Do you guys even know how our system works?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Read the article numbskull and you will see. The State Attorneys office is a joke. You must be one of those attorney's who can't get a real job. Sorry about that. The State Attorney has let the citizens of PBC down once again. Truth hurts buddy, doesn't it?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:06 am

You guys are quick to call people names, yet fail to note the it is the writer's OPINION. No, I am not a Prosecutor and yes, I am a cop who actually knows how the system works. Fortunately, I possess the intelligence a d legal acumen to understand how and why this system fails from time to time. I wonder how many of your failures resulted in a no file because you didn't do what you were supposed to do. With less finger pointing and more attention to detail, these types of cases would result in high bonds and an inability of defendants to have the opportunity to flee.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:35 pm

Judges set bonds morons
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:55 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Wrong. Judges set bonds and how is this the fault of the SAO? Do you guys even know how our system works?[/quote]

Yea. A Dive? A Ringer? Or just an ex parte meet, in the 9th fl. bathroom.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:25 pm

Don't let the facts get in the way of your lame argument. Putz!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:09 pm

Why did the State Attorney let criminal get away??? Why would they do that???????
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:39 am

It's actually quite simple. This is the third or fourth prosecutor on this particular case. The defendant posted bond shortly after the arrest. The defendant appeared at each and every hearing before fleeing the country. For you mindless dolts, only a Judge can order someone to surrender a passport and the defendants numerous appearances rendered that point moot. If you guys were so great, you could predict who was going to commit a crime and stop the crime before it takes place. Let us not forget that the person who is swilling all this crap is a convicted felon, who served years in prison for Grand Theft and whose ownership of a DC number kinda makes me feel like karma was in play. Something that some of you who post here will no doubt experience. Happy Friday!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:23 pm

I can do that prediction thing.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:08 am

[quote="Anonymous"]I can do that prediction thing.[/quote]

So you're the one. I knew there had to be one.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:15 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Why did the State Attorney let criminal get away??? Why would they do that???????[/quote]

It was arraiged in the Judges Chambers, Ex-Parte of course. Horse Trading, w/ the attorney...

The usual 15th. SOP's, w/ the ASA.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:31 pm

Ohhhh now I understand this is further proof of the fish rotting from the head = corruption

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Why did the State Attorney let criminal get away??? Why would they do that???????[/quote]

It was arraiged in the Judges Chambers, Ex-Parte of course. Horse Trading, w/ the attorney...

The usual 15th. SOP's, w/ the ASA.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:05 pm

You must receive an undurgradeate degree from an accredited university or college. (B.A. B.S.E. B.S.) Not an A.A. but a 4 year degree. You then must be accepted to Law school which takes 3 years. It doesn't really matter what your undurgradeate degree is in, although research and writing heavy degree will help you most. Law schools don't care at all what its in though and they will not factor it into admissions. The most important thing is that you get a very good GPA and a high LSAT score. Getting in is not easy, you must do very well in college.All in all it takes 4-5 years for undurgradeate degree and 3 years for the law degree, then the Bar Exam so you are looking at 7-8 years if everything goes perfect.
0 x

Return to “State Attorney's Office”