Antannacci Your A Joke - Get Out!

Chat, rants and banter for Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office employees
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:20 am

Theres nothing worse than faggs trying to convict bad guys! This is why we have such a lousy conviction rate, faggs just are not strong enough to get the mission accomplished. Juries have zero respect for them too.[quote="Anonymous"]YOU WILL HAVE TO BE GAY TO GET A DECENT POSITION (FROM BEHIND UP THE REAR) IN THIS OFFICE! ITS NO SECRET THAT THIS WILL BE OFFICIALLY A GAY MAJORITY OFFICE NOW, PITIFUL! BUT ON THE RAINBOW SIDE, AT LEAST THEY WILL ENJOY INTERVIEWING SUSPECTS IN THE JAIL![quote="Anonymous"]Did N.E.1 c that Arongay picked out Gaynandes as his 2nd in gaymand???? Corruption!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote][/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:59 am

Once again Antanutcase you look like the big DICK that you are in the PB Post this morning! Congratulations on your stupid death penalty policy which is raking our PBC taxpayers to death! DICK! BTW we haven't won a death penalty case in this county in decades and during your moronic tenure it will be no different. Then comes AronDooLittleBoy who once again can't answer a simpleton question or make a decision (Cause he has no clue WTF he's doing on this planet) by the PB Post without summoning the REAL State Attorney and "your mentor" (I love that line BTW) Barry Obamalover Krishner. Once again this office is in a continuem of serious trouble! We should save the taxpayers a boatload of money and let Carey Haghwout run both offices, she's the only one who knows WTF she's doing!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:03 am

That about sums it up. You have nothing so this devolves into a childish rant with no point. Go get a JD if you think you can do a better job. Until then, the voters decision stands and as in most instances, the opinions of the minority expressed here are representative of this site. Losers!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:04 pm

@FunnyNotesBook: Rumors are as dumb as the people who started them, and as fake as the people who help spread them.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:12 pm

Antanonsensical looks like a fool again in the PBPOST. Hey Antanincompoop, why don't you write your own appeal briefs instead of having the Attorney Generals office do your dirty work for you? Or is it because your prosecutors can't brief their way out of a paper bag and Dave Aaronnonsense can't help you either???? Ha ha your time is almost up!!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:17 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Antanonsensical looks like a fool again in the PBPOST. Hey Antanincompoop, why don't you write your own appeal briefs instead of having the Attorney Generals office do your dirty work for you? Or is it because your prosecutors can't brief their way out of a paper bag and Dave Aaronnonsense can't help you either???? Ha ha your time is almost up!!!![/quote]

YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW how THIS WORKS DO YOU? Keep the laughs coming!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:26 pm

We all know how this works... antonym skull messes up a slam dunk case that we hand him on a silver platter and Dave doo doo aronbutthead keeps taking bribes from the corrupt judges and lets the lazy prosecutors keep making lenient plea bargains. Corruption as usual and anyone that says otherwise is part of the problem or stupid or both!!!

[b][/b][quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Antanonsensical looks like a fool again in the PBPOST. Hey Antanincompoop, why don't you write your own appeal briefs instead of having the Attorney Generals office do your dirty work for you? Or is it because your prosecutors can't brief their way out of a paper bag and Dave Aaronnonsense can't help you either???? Ha ha your time is almost up!!!![/quote]

YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW how THIS WORKS DO YOU? Keep the laughs coming![/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:46 am

[quote="Anonymous"]We all know how this works... antonym skull messes up a slam dunk case that we hand him on a silver platter and Dave doo doo aronbutthead keeps taking bribes from the corrupt judges and lets the lazy prosecutors keep making lenient plea bargains. Corruption as usual and anyone that says otherwise is part of the problem or stupid or both!!!

[b][/b][quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Antanonsensical looks like a fool again in the PBPOST. Hey Antanincompoop, why don't you write your own appeal briefs instead of having the Attorney Generals office do your dirty work for you? Or is it because your prosecutors can't brief their way out of a paper bag and Dave Aaronnonsense can't help you either???? Ha ha your time is almost up!!!![/quote]

YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW how THIS WORKS DO YOU? Keep the laughs coming![/quote][/quote]

Appeals ALL over the STATE are handled by the AG you adelpated moron! Corruption over there and corruption over there too! Case on a silver platter? Ok. Now I have to go take a crap. I have had enough of yours.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:28 am

Christ, these fools can't even prosecute a simple burglary case! They just NO FILED the case where the guys were caught doing a rash of residential burglaries all over Singer Island! Pitiful! If I was a Police Chief here I would ask for a special prosecutor in this county cause this guy SUCKS!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:12 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Christ, these fools can't even prosecute a simple burglary case! They just NO FILED the case where the guys were caught doing a rash of residential burglaries all over Singer Island! Pitiful! If I was a Police Chief here I would ask for a special prosecutor in this county cause this guy SUCKS![/quote]

I would love to know the reason WHY it was no filed rather than read your fact less interpretation of why it was no filed. Bad Police work maybe?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:32 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Christ, these fools can't even prosecute a simple burglary case! They just NO FILED the case where the guys were caught doing a rash of residential burglaries all over Singer Island! Pitiful! If I was a Police Chief here I would ask for a special prosecutor in this county cause this guy SUCKS![/quote]

Yea, but there too busy entertaining false charges, born from Det. Mc Coy, and the Palm Beach County School Board.....
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:47 pm

Based on the record & history of this office it's more like shitty prosecutors, poor planning ect., probably would have just lost another case anyway so better to save the taxpayers money until we get some competance in here, question is when and if? remember the only time these guys get is upon the initial arrest so hold'em as long as possible, kick their ass if you can, it will be the only punishment they get. WPBPD has it right, don't worry you will not get charged either. (Right Kaz)? Then pray they break in AntaNoFiles house or his mothers hahaha.[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Christ, these fools can't even prosecute a simple burglary case! They just NO FILED the case where the guys were caught doing a rash of residential burglaries all over Singer Island! Pitiful! If I was a Police Chief here I would ask for a special prosecutor in this county cause this guy SUCKS![/quote]

I would love to know the reason WHY it was no filed rather than read your fact less interpretation of why it was no filed. Bad Police work maybe?[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:11 pm

AG only bc Antonoodle cant argue his own illegal conviction of an innocent man who is so rich he can BUY JUSTICE unlike like the POOR MAN PAUL ZACKS sentenced to DIE but BRADCRAPP won't get filed on theft of a gun but my brothers cant even get a filed case on a buglary this is so corrupt it makes me sick so sick i am vomiting.

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]We all know how this works... antonym skull messes up a slam dunk case that we hand him on a silver platter and Dave doo doo aronbutthead keeps taking bribes from the corrupt judges and lets the lazy prosecutors keep making lenient plea bargains. Corruption as usual and anyone that says otherwise is part of the problem or stupid or both!!!

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Antanonsensical looks like a fool again in the PBPOST. Hey Antanincompoop, why don't you write your own appeal briefs instead of having the Attorney Generals office do your dirty work for you? Or is it because your prosecutors can't brief their way out of a paper bag and Dave Aaronnonsense can't help you either???? Ha ha your time is almost up!!!![/quote]

YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW how THIS WORKS DO YOU? Keep the laughs coming![/quote][/quote]

Appeals ALL over the STATE are handled by the AG you adelpated moron! Corruption over there and corruption over there too! Case on a silver platter? Ok. Now I have to go take a crap. I have had enough of yours.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Too busy prosecuting cops
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:24 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Too busy prosecuting cops[/quote]

Too busy prosecuting the wrong cops....
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:41 am

HA! YOU HAVEN'T SUCCESSFULLY PROSECUTED A COP YET! GOOFS! YOU WON'T EITHER UNTIL THE PBA (KAZ AND ERNIE) STOP STUFFING YOUR POCKETS WITH EMPTY POLITICAL PROMISES AND CASH! ALL YOUR DOING IS PUTTING SOME COPS THROUGH SCARE TACTICS AND WASTING TAXPAYER TIME AND MONEY![quote="Anonymous"]Too busy prosecuting cops[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Don't forget Bradcrapp who they gave $10,000 of our PBA dues too just to be sure we kept the corruption machine going! Gotta love it![quote="Anonymous"]HA! YOU HAVEN'T SUCCESSFULLY PROSECUTED A COP YET! GOOFS! YOU WON'T EITHER UNTIL THE PBA (KAZ AND ERNIE) STOP STUFFING YOUR POCKETS WITH EMPTY POLITICAL PROMISES AND CASH! ALL YOUR DOING IS PUTTING SOME COPS THROUGH SCARE TACTICS AND WASTING TAXPAYER TIME AND MONEY![quote="Anonymous"]Too busy prosecuting cops[/quote][/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Who cares
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:09 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Calling for grand juries on the most stupid crapp i've ever heard you weak mfcker. How about a grand jury on this dirty sheriff or these bad shoots? Your a joke move over and let Dave see if he can clean up corruption. He knows it better than anybody.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:14 pm

Cleaning up Corruption Means Arresting Bradshaw!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:21 am

[quote=NewsWriter][quote="Anonymous"]Paul Zacks gone? Can anyone confirm?[/quote]

Confirmed. Goodbye Zacks, you lying asshole. Also, watch for Craig Salsbery and Angela Miller as they get the axe. Sorry Ric - no more bad prosecutors to no file on your pals when they run out and commit felonies.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Dave, when are you going to take the appropriate action against Ric Bradshaw? End Corruption in Palm Beach County. That is why we elected you. Get it done. Put Bradshaw in jail and you will be known nationwide as a prosecutor who will not tolerate corruption in their county.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:28 pm

Way to be up to date. Zacks left in Jan? The other two shortly thereafter. Where do you boys get 10 month old info and act as if it were yesterday.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:16 am

"PBSOTALK " editor let me know how I can get a Audi CD to you that you can post regarding this investigator at SA office named " GLEN WESCOTT" that you will love it and some of the E- mails That I have from him
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:10 am

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/palm-beach/west-boca/sfl-ahmad-dastjerdi,0,2372397.photo?track=rss
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:07 am

I hope palm beach county,can stand together to make a change here.Real police officers who do really care cant do their job if other departments heads are being corrupt.Lets get something happeing and stead of typeing on here,start a rally watch how many people show up.Outside people will I promise get involed.
0 x

Return to “State Attorney's Office”