Antannacci Your A Joke - Get Out!

Chat, rants and banter for Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office employees
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:37 am

Antacoochie makes another ass out of himself in this mornings paper! Can't this clown think for himself?? He is shutting dow a great program temporarily until Aronberg gets in to figure it out? Just like these two bad shoots hanging over his head with Hoottie telling everyone in town there's problems here. Are we just gonna let the plate fill up for Dave until January? Christ - Leave now if that's the case you sorry bastard! This county can't afford too pay your chickenshitt ass while you sit back chasing skirts like a big shot. Get The F out now coward!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:55 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Antacoochie makes another ass out of himself in this mornings paper! Can't this clown think for himself?? He is shutting dow a great program temporarily until Aronberg gets in to figure it out? Just like these two bad shoots hanging over his head with Hoottie telling everyone in town there's problems here. Are we just gonna let the plate fill up for Dave until January? Christ - Leave now if that's the case you sorry bastard! This county can't afford too pay your chickenshitt ass while you sit back chasing skirts like a big shot. Get The F out now coward![/quote]

Once again, the small minded bellow and wail without reporting the facts. Shocking, I know. When Ellen retired, the program was suspended. Not ended. Why? With no paid ASA to head the program up, it would be wasteful. Kudos to Ellen for keeping it going and I am sure that Mr Aronberg will have this pitched to him when he takes office. Mr Antonacci did what he believed to be the correct thing at the time and he did. Just because you disagree with his decision doesn't make him a coward. He is a temporary office holder who wanted to leave after the election, but his request to TOT Aronberg was denied by the Gov.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:21 pm

I want to spew fecal matter on DD.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:11 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]I want to spew fecal matter on DD.[/quote]

You're not alone. Save some for Sessa the Great and All Knowing too.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:25 pm

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE STATE ATTORNEYS OFF HAS A BIG SURPRISE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THERE IS A HELL OF A SURPRISE COMING FOR CORRUPT KINGPINS IN PALM BEACH COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO MAKE NATIONAL NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:05 pm

What could it possibly be? The current S/A is leaving and the S/A elect hasn't even taken office yet...

[quote="Anonymous"]I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE STATE ATTORNEYS OFF HAS A BIG SURPRISE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THERE IS A HELL OF A SURPRISE COMING FOR CORRUPT KINGPINS IN PALM BEACH COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO MAKE NATIONAL NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:35 am

More promise and bluster. Like most everything that appears here is much like horseshit. You can see it from some distance and and it always stinks
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:02 am

I can't wait to see the pictures of Bradshaw and Lady Gaga on the side of this thing????????? Exposing every facet of corruption done by the jerk offs in this county! How AWESOME is that!!!!!!!!!!!!![quote=NewsWriter][quote="Anonymous"]More promise and bluster. Like most everything that appears here is much like horseshit. You can see it from some distance and and it always stinks[/quote]

I'm calling you out on this one. Please let us know exactly what you claim to be "horse ****" on this web site. The BBQ grills? How about the Sheriff's Purchasing Card expenditures? Perhaps the Van Reeth photos?

By the way - the poster claiming something coming is correct - it's going to be monumental. Well, perhaps not monumental, but it will be 94' long and 45' high. That's right... the banners were mast moving and small. I have it on very good authority that the deal is being struck for a blimp. A blimp that flies at 15 MPH and has room for a huge sign. In fact, the entire thing is a big sign. I've already seen photos. Here is a preview, but I'll try to get a photo of the actual blimp being bought. The possibilities are going to be great - hanging out over down town WPB during the day and over Ibis or Wellington with illuminated LED signs in the evenings.

[img]http://www.pbsotalk.ru/images/blimp.jpg[/img][/quote]
[i]edited by NewsWriter on 11/27/2012[/i]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:09 am

Poster you could be somewhat accurate also as Mr. Aronberg is under an ethics investigation by the State of Florida, if those findings by some miracle are sustained ( I say that cause we all know these dirty Mutherfuckers are connected in Tally) there is the possibility that he gets taken out of office upon those findings. Although it is evident that the voters don't seem to care whether their elected officials have any integrity or not which is evident by the most recent election. In fact this is a Florida stigma not just our county. Yes, Florida and it's public officials are the laughing stock of the rest of the country in this category. That's why one should not expect Aronberg to be found "guilty" of anything, but it has nothing to do with the fact that he most likely is.......Sounds funny doesn't it having a state attorney who is also a suspect and most likely a criminal? LOL [quote="Anonymous"]What could it possibly be? The current S/A is leaving and the S/A elect hasn't even taken office yet...

[quote="Anonymous"]I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE STATE ATTORNEYS OFF HAS A BIG SURPRISE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THERE IS A HELL OF A SURPRISE COMING FOR CORRUPT KINGPINS IN PALM BEACH COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO MAKE NATIONAL NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote][/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:26 am

Ahahaha he's going to buy a blimp ahahhah that doesn't come off as crazy at all! And who cares if the kids go to college, at least small portions of the county can see an LED picture of the sheriff dressed like hitler!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:52 am

No way. He will put up a picture of him and Sessa holding hands extolling how they and they alone saved PB County.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:29 pm

Mark, who do you think you are, The Red Baron?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:02 pm

Oh I'm sure that's much cheaper and a great use of your time and money. Plus once the people that see that your blimp says "THE SHERIFF IS A THIEF PBSOTALK DOT COM" they will immediately rise up and cast off the shackles of Bradshaw's administration and usher in an age of peace and enlightenment in PBC where nobody ever gets shot again and there's zero corruption. Thanks for your sacrifice, DD. (By sacrifice, I'm referring to any and all luxury items that you could be purchasing for your family in pursuit of your White Whale.)

[quote=NewsWriter][quote="Anonymous"]Ahahaha he's going to buy a blimp ahahhah that doesn't come off as crazy at all! And who cares if the kids go to college, at least small portions of the county can see an LED picture of the sheriff dressed like hitler![/quote]

I will have nothing to do with the purchase of this item. Just flying it.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:23 pm

Well like I said, I'm sure Martin Oboyle AKA Mr Moneybag's blimp will be a great weapon in your corruption fight and not at all marginalize you both further.

Perhaps he can buy several blimps and you can train several pilots so you have sort of an anti-corruption airforce?

[quote=NewsWriter][quote="Anonymous"]Oh I'm sure that's much cheaper and a great use of your time and money. [/quote]

You must be an idiot. I wrote:

[quote="Anonymous"]I will have nothing to do with the purchase of this item. Just flying it.[/quote]

which means I'm not buying the blimp. I guess I should clarify. I'm not renting it, not leasing it. It has nothing to do with me. it is being purchased by a wealthy individual who loves nothing more than to be a thorn in the side of corrupt politicians. As for the time, if I merely fly it for free, that's great hours for me to build into my log book. Free flying is free flying, after all... :)[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:36 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Well like I said, I'm sure Martin Oboyle AKA Mr Moneybag's blimp will be a great weapon in your corruption fight and not at all marginalize you both further.

Perhaps he can buy several blimps and you can train several pilots so you have sort of an anti-corruption airforce?

[quote=NewsWriter][quote="Anonymous"]Oh I'm sure that's much cheaper and a great use of your time and money. [/quote]

You must be an idiot. I wrote:

[quote="Anonymous"]I will have nothing to do with the purchase of this item. Just flying it.[/quote]

which means I'm not buying the blimp. I guess I should clarify. I'm not renting it, not leasing it. It has nothing to do with me. it is being purchased by a wealthy individual who loves nothing more than to be a thorn in the side of corrupt politicians. As for the time, if I merely fly it for free, that's great hours for me to build into my log book. Free flying is free flying, after all... :)[/quote][/quote]

You always neglect to note that this wealthy individual is trying to circumvent the system where a D/S, performing his lawful duty arrested the intoxicated daughter of this shameless influence peddler after his daughter was convicted of DUI after a trial??! That's why he blames McAuliffe because he wouldn't capitulate to his demand that there be no case against his daughter. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for someone who used the death of a child as fodder for a phony protest that DD and Sessa participated in and even admitted that they didn't KNOW what they were protesting. You Pound Puppies are just little b*tches for DD and his message. How sad for you.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:50 pm

Classic! [url=http://www.coptalkradio.com/_blog/News/post/Palm_Beach_County's_Corruption_-_Exposing_Machine!/]http://www.coptalkradio.com/_blog/News/post/Palm_Beach_County's_Corruption_-_Exposing_Machine!/[/url]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:46 pm

I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![quote="Anonymous"]Classic! [url=http://www.coptalkradio.com/_blog/News/post/Palm_Beach_County's_Corruption_-_Exposing_Machine!/]http://www.coptalkradio.com/_blog/News/post/Palm_Beach_County's_Corruption_-_Exposing_Machine!/[/url][/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:14 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Hey ***********! You called me out, I responded and nada? What's up with that? FRAUD! [/quote]

It's because I'm traveling. I will give your comment a proper response this evening upon my return.
[i]edited by NewsWriter on 11/28/2012[/i]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:20 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Hey ***********! You called me out, I responded and nada? What's up with that? FRAUD! [/quote]

It's because I'm traveling. I will give your comment a proper response this evening upon my return.
[i]edited by NewsWriter on 11/28/2012[/i][/quote]

Respond to what? My post wasn't even put up and you actually censored two words that aren't even profane?!?!?! You allow racial slurs, attacks on sexual preferences and allegations of sexual abuse on children, yet two words that are not offensive in any way are CENSORED? You truly are a coward and you lack the credibility of the lowest rumor rag. Don't bother responding because this post won't make it either. Travel safely and when you DECIDE to ALLOW the rest of us the FREEDOMS that you claim to hae in allowing the garbage that you permit here, maybe I will visit your site again to post a response. Clearly the only opinions that you PERMIT are those who are as screwed up as you and the pups are.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:42 am

Must have been a helluva trip. Hope you made it back ok. Was there a lot of head-wind flying the blimp back? ??
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:44 pm

As I suspected. You won't post my commentary nor will you respond.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:24 pm

[quote=NewsWriter][quote="Anonymous"]As I suspected. You won't post my commentary nor will you respond.[/quote]
I get lots of spam messages a week and they are trapped in a que at the moment for legal reasons.as a result, sometimes messages get overlooked, especially if I'm traveling and checking them with my phone.

To answer a few if your questions, I never took part in a protest where I didn't know why they were protesting, nor did I ever conspire with anyone to stage a phones protest with paid actors. Regardless, that fact is irrelevant. In many states, people are paid for recycling yet Floridians recycle for free. Does that mean Floridians are wrong as their cause is any less noble? Not a bit.

I was invited to a protest against mcauliffe and I went. The protest was for mcauliffe to resign. I went not because of the mahriage plea deal but because I believe mcauliffe was a bad state attorney. When asked, I said I was not protesting because of the marhisge plea deal but because McAukiffe had the worst prosecution record in the state.[/quote]

While I disagree with you wholeheartedly, thank you for posting my responses.

I don't know what Law School you graduated from and how many trials you took part in so when I read critical "opinions" that are laced with personal attacks and innuendo by people without the requisite education, it makes me question the opinion and obvious bias.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:58 pm

PETER "PLEA BARGAIN" ANTA'ASSEE HOW DOES IT FEEL TO MAKE THE FRONT PAGE THIS MORNING AS A LOSER ONCE AGAIN? LOSING THE BIGGEST CORRUPTION CASE IN THE COUNTIES HISTORY, YOU GUYS SUCK!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:55 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]PETER "PLEA BARGAIN" ANTA'ASSEE HOW DOES IT FEEL TO MAKE THE FRONT PAGE THIS MORNING AS A LOSER ONCE AGAIN? LOSING THE BIGGEST CORRUPTION CASE IN THE COUNTIES HISTORY, YOU GUYS SUCK!!![/quote]

You think that HE lost it? The guy who PLED GUILTY to taking the bribe testified and the JURY acquitted him. There are more to come. If you want to be pissed or in your case, point fingers and assign blame, attack the JURY. Now, what will you say when the strongest cases are tried? So no, the Prosecutors don't suck but it is clear that you don't have a clue. Keep trying ***********.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:37 pm

THATS TYPICAL YOU ASSHOLES!! BLAME THE JURY?? YOU SUCK ASSES NOT EVEN A JURY BELIEVES YOUR SORRY SUCK ASS!! HOW DARE YOU BLAME THE JURY, LOOK IN THE MIRRROR YOU SORRY MOTHERFUCKERSS!! DAVE SUCK BALLS ARONBALLS WILL DO NO BETTER EITHER [quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]PETER "PLEA BARGAIN" ANTA'ASSEE HOW DOES IT FEEL TO MAKE THE FRONT PAGE THIS MORNING AS A LOSER ONCE AGAIN? LOSING THE BIGGEST CORRUPTION CASE IN THE COUNTIES HISTORY, YOU GUYS SUCK!!![/quote]

You think that HE lost it? The guy who PLED GUILTY to taking the bribe testified and the JURY acquitted him. There are more to come. If you want to be pissed or in your case, point fingers and assign blame, attack the JURY. Now, what will you say when the strongest cases are tried? So no, the Prosecutors don't suck but it is clear that you don't have a clue. Keep trying ***********.[/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:30 am

a really reliable source told me that Sessa's idea for the corruption blimp came to him in a dream that he had shortly before his MENSA meeting with the other born genuises of the county. On the way to check out the blimp, he had to stop several times to save children from burning buildings and help old ladies cross the street. As we were pulling up to the meeting, he had figured out how to solve a 40 year old closed case murder and was just working up the filing packet when he looked in the sky and saw GOODYEAR and thought to himself, boy if only the idiot voters knew what is SO OBVIOUS to a person of my intellect!. What a great guy! Cop Talk Radio FOREVER!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:05 am

[quote="Anonymous"]THATS TYPICAL YOU ASSHOLES!! BLAME THE JURY?? YOU SUCK ASSES NOT EVEN A JURY BELIEVES YOUR SORRY SUCK ASS!! HOW DARE YOU BLAME THE JURY, LOOK IN THE MIRRROR YOU SORRY MOTHERFUCKERSS!! DAVE SUCK BALLS ARONBALLS WILL DO NO BETTER EITHER [quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]PETER "PLEA BARGAIN" ANTA'ASSEE HOW DOES IT FEEL TO MAKE THE FRONT PAGE THIS MORNING AS A LOSER ONCE AGAIN? LOSING THE BIGGEST CORRUPTION CASE IN THE COUNTIES HISTORY, YOU GUYS SUCK!!![/quote]

You think that HE lost it? The guy who PLED GUILTY to taking the bribe testified and the JURY acquitted him. There are more to come. If you want to be pissed or in your case, point fingers and assign blame, attack the JURY. Now, what will you say when the strongest cases are tried? So no, the Prosecutors don't suck but it is clear that you don't have a clue. Keep trying ***********.[/quote][/quote]

Pound Pup, calm down. The only person (congrats on your promotion) looking to lay blame is you. A jury deadlocked the afternoon before is ordered back to court the next day and those who thought he was guilty changed their mind over night rather than stick to their convictions. The jury did us all a disservice but all you can do is look to blame anyone. Reason and common sense are lost on you and that's ok. We hope you continue to evolve.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:32 am

Good post except for one issue, I listened to the show and I don't think this was Sessa's idea. This billionaire Marty O'boyle is the one who came up with this and the money behind it I think? You have to admit it is going to add some much needed excitement to this county.[quote="Anonymous"]a really reliable source told me that Sessa's idea for the corruption blimp came to him in a dream that he had shortly before his MENSA meeting with the other born genuises of the county. On the way to check out the blimp, he had to stop several times to save children from burning buildings and help old ladies cross the street. As we were pulling up to the meeting, he had figured out how to solve a 40 year old closed case murder and was just working up the filing packet when he looked in the sky and saw GOODYEAR and thought to himself, boy if only the idiot voters knew what is SO OBVIOUS to a person of my intellect!. What a great guy! Cop Talk Radio FOREVER![/quote]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:40 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Good post except for one issue, I listened to the show and I don't think this was Sessa's idea. This billionaire Marty O'boyle is the one who came up with this and the money behind it I think? You have to admit it is going to add some much needed excitement to this county.[quote="Anonymous"]a really reliable source told me that Sessa's idea for the corruption blimp came to him in a dream that he had shortly before his MENSA meeting with the other born genuises of the county. On the way to check out the blimp, he had to stop several times to save children from burning buildings and help old ladies cross the street. As we were pulling up to the meeting, he had figured out how to solve a 40 year old closed case murder and was just working up the filing packet when he looked in the sky and saw GOODYEAR and thought to himself, boy if only the idiot voters knew what is SO OBVIOUS to a person of my intellect!. What a great guy! Cop Talk Radio FOREVER![/quote][/quote]

?????????? some people just don't get sarcasm. Probably as much a mystery as an orgasm with a breathing human being. ??
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Sessa at Mensa. Ok. I will stop laughing but I had way too much to drink!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:07 pm

A reliable source told me that Sessa is not only heavily involved in MENSA but he is also the chapter president....DEVELOPING.......
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Excuse us peasants for asking but wtf is mensa? Another brilliant Antanacci way to lose more cases?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:53 am

Did you join Newswriter?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:37 pm

That's right, DD is so brilliant he was a MENSA member in 6th grade!!! Take that BRADSUCK!!!

[quote=NewsWriter]It's not really joining... It's more like you are proving your worth to be accepted as a member. I had back in 6th or 7th grade for a few years but I never saw the point in paying the dues.[/quote]
0 x

Return to “State Attorney's Office”