SAO: Masters of the nolle prosse/no file

Chat, rants and banter for Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office employees
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:58 am

The State Attorney's Office is officially a joke. Aronberg and his staff deserved every bit of what Chief Demasi said about them and more. The SAO just dropped the charges against Kalish and Perez....those were the two in District 9 thought a 17-year old kid had broken into Kalish's car, so they do the responsible thing and that chased with a bat and stole his car keys and wallet. Sounds like a clear case of agg. assault and burglary, right? Not to the SAO. To them, it sounds like a "victim retrieving her property without criminal intent"...except it wasn't her property. So according to the SAO if my house gets burglarized and my TV gets taken I can pretty much break into my neighbor's house and take his TV as long as I say that I suspected the neighbor of the original burglary. Great job, SAO.

Original Story: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/man-and-woman-who-tried-to-stop-suspected-car-thie/nZPMn/
Follow-up (SAO dropped charges): http://www.cbs12.com/news/top-stories/stories/vid_10148.shtml
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:13 pm

Where did you get your Juris Doctor? Yeah, that's what I thought.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:02 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Where did you get your Juris Doctor? Yeah, that's what I thought.[/quote]

If he had one, he would not have the balls to make the statement.

Do the Math hack.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:03 pm

omg rofl how corrupt what a sick place
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:05 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Where did you get your Juris Doctor? Yeah, that's what I thought.[/quote]

Maybe he does not have Satff Infection, making the question null and void.

[url=http://youtu.be/mcFFAMlx13Q]http://youtu.be/mcFFAMlx13Q[/url]
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:07 am

I remember reading on here that the SA pays bonuses for every good arrest that is "no filed" or "nolle prossed" because it gets their conviction rate up. Something like $50 cash (all under the table of course) per case.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:19 am

All of the SA's are idiotic, liberal morons. Remember the shitbag that robbed those two SA's at the Okeechobee steakhouse? That shitbag was no filed about 8 times. Ironic, isn't it? I think not.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:29 am

lol......remember the two old ladies at the old okee stakehouse who were held @ gunpoint by some black guy......no filed......yep......they could've prevented it but chose not to file on like 10+ charges in a range of 3 years........lol.........talk about morons working there.....i need to fart.....
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:03 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]I remember reading on here that the SA pays bonuses for every good arrest that is "no filed" or "nolle prossed" because it gets their conviction rate up. Something like $50 cash (all under the table of course) per case.[/quote]
Yes, and privately retained attorneys, sell their clients out, for more Pro-Bono work for those who can't afford an attorney. It
s all the rage, on the ninth floor.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:13 am

Is anyone doing anything about these alleged under the table bounties on innocent minorities and privately retained attorneys SELLING (word evokes terrible racist connotations) for more pro bono work??? This seems like this should be on cnn. Can someone make a website or a petition? The proof is like the proverbial burst dam of corruption flowing back to Aaronberg and Bradshaw and Gauger and might wash them into a federal prison or a federal death chamber!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:53 am

Every day, a new conspiracy. Suicide, the only way out!! Some of you people are beyond stupid. It's scary to think that one or two of you may actually be cops.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:01 pm

The State Attorney is an elected position. If you feel he is not doing the job he was elected to do, then get someone to run in the next election who you feel will be more responsible.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:56 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]The State Attorney is an elected position. If you feel he is not doing the job he was elected to do, then get someone to run in the next election who you feel will be more responsible.[/quote]

Dave Aronberg is a nice guy, interesting lawyer turned politician. Got elected by taking credit for stuff that was done by his predecessor because he was with the AG Office. That being said, he is very adept at management and putting the right people in the right positions. So far, I think he is doing a very good job. He is a political guy to be sure and probably has aspirations to higher office. I see no reason to find the next SA, unless he chooses not to run again.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:40 pm

Shame he has no spine and lies.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:27 am

How would you know he has no spine? What has he lied about? You guys just make shit up every damn day. Too bad you cowards don't have the balls to man up and actually stand up. I know, it's easier to sit back and make snide remarks from behind your computer, safe in the knowledge that your anonymity it protected by Mark and his alter egos. What a joke some of you are.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:28 pm

They do not get bonuses, that is beyond absurd. They DO have a quota to fill each month, have to clear so many cases. How they clear it doesn't matter, a guilty plea, a guilty conviction at trial, down grading the charges, or NO FILE. No matter what, they all are CLEARED cases. That's why the no files fly at the end of the months.
0 x

Return to “State Attorney's Office”