Conflict of Interest

Chat, rants and banter for Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office employees
Anonymous

Conflict of Interest

Postby Anonymous » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:25 am

How can the State Attorney's Office have an investigative unit(s) that is physically arresting people, when they are the agency/individuals responsible for the prosecution of alleged violators of the law? Do you believe any investigation conducted by these individuals within the SAO would ever NOT find probable cause and NOT file charges on those people investigated? That is considered a CONFLICT OF INTEREST without a doubt. Why is this allowed to continue? Any multi-agency investigative force should be conducted out of the Sheriff's Office to avoid that conflict of interest.
The investigative unit of the SAO was originally intended to research the cases presented by police agencies and to acquire any additional information needed for prosecution, not to conduct full investigations and make arrests. I am surprised a good defense attorney has not dismantled this conflict!
0 x

Anonymous

Conflict of Interest

Postby Anonymous » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:01 pm

Aren't all of them certified law enforcement officers? What conflict? Cops make arrests. Cops do investigations. What conflict? You blather on and on and say nothing.
0 x

Anonymous

Conflict of Interest

Postby Anonymous » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:07 am

Well I guess if you call those losers cops......but the crux of this post I believe is the fact these so called cops work for the prosecuting body of the criminal justice system and therefore any work they do would be guaranteed to be prosecuted. That is the conflict idiot.
0 x

Anonymous

Conflict of Interest

Postby Anonymous » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:50 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Well I guess if you call those losers cops......but the crux of this post I believe is the fact these so called cops work for the prosecuting body of the criminal justice system and therefore any work they do would be guaranteed to be prosecuted. That is the conflict idiot.[/quote]

Those guys are losers? I happen to know that two of them came from PBSO, they were Homicide Detectives and damn good ones as I recall. They have two guys who worked Homicide in WPBPD and they still teach classes at the Academy. I disagree with you that they are losers. All cops work for the prosecuting body of the criminal justice system. How stupid are you? Dont answer, the question is rhetorical. Probable Cause doesnt change because of where you work, idiot! I doubt that there is a guarantee of prosecution in any case.
0 x

Anonymous

Conflict of Interest

Postby Anonymous » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:48 pm

I am curious. I know one guy who works at the SAO and he is far from a loser. Who exactly are you talking about?
0 x

Anonymous

Conflict of Interest

Postby Anonymous » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:56 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]I am curious. I know one guy who works at the SAO and he is far from a loser. Who exactly are you talking about?[/quote]

every one who works there is a loser, even your boyfriend
0 x

Anonymous

Conflict of Interest

Postby Anonymous » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:46 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]I am curious. I know one guy who works at the SAO and he is far from a loser. Who exactly are you talking about?[/quote]

every one who works there is a loser, even your boyfriend[/quote]

Are all of you people so inept that you just say things about people and agencies without actually knowing what you are talking about? The guy that I know is happily married, is part of a childrens charity and does a tremendous amount of work in our community. I know he has helped a lot of people in Palm Beach County and retired from PBSO. Rarely has a bad word to say about anyone and now I understand why he said todays cops dont know how to communicate. Your response if proof of that. I only hope youre not a cop or if I ever need one, that they dont send you.
0 x

Anonymous

Conflict of Interest

Postby Anonymous » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:28 pm

Fuck the SAO. I hope all of them get raped by the very wild pack of niggers they chose to no file charges on. I'd pay money to see each and everyone of those liberal shitbags get bent over and fucked.
0 x

Anonymous

Conflict of Interest

Postby Anonymous » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:09 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]Fuck the SAO. I hope all of them get raped by the very wild pack of niggers they chose to no file charges on. I'd pay money to see each and everyone of those liberal shitbags get bent over and fucked.[/quote]

Clearly you have issues. Racism being just one of them. Maybe if you did a better job with your case work then they wouldn't be able to no file them.
0 x

Anonymous

Conflict of Interest

Postby Anonymous » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:44 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Fuck the SAO. I hope all of them get raped by the very wild pack of niggers they chose to no file charges on. I'd pay money to see each and everyone of those liberal shitbags get bent over and fucked.[/quote]

Clearly you have issues. Racism being just one of them. Maybe if you did a better job with your case work then they wouldn't be able to no file them.[/quote]

Yea, that guy seems mad, but it seems that the 15th SA has that effect, no some.
I would suggest he visit the ASA's at their homes, and discuss those issues with them.
Talk it out, Who knows, maybe something positive would come of it. Maybe it just a misunderstanding.
0 x

Pedi Party

Re: Conflict of Interest

Postby Pedi Party » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:54 pm

They sell children, to wealthy democrats.
The SAO, is a den of pedophile enablers, and the pleas, are "Judge Approved".....
0 x

Return to “State Attorney's Office”