Lost faith in Dave Aronberg

Chat, rants and banter for Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office employees

Lost faith in Dave Aronberg

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:16 pm

Rally held today outside the States Attorneys office where Dapper Dave tried to convince the public he would conduct an unbiased and independent investigation. Retired Judge Edwin Rogers spoke and stated the people of PBC have lost faith in him and the Sheriffs Office. I guess Daves political connections are withering since he has proven he can't do anything with the direction of Ric Bradshaw. Dave you should be a shamed to even look at your smug mug in the mirror.
0 x

Re: Lost faith in Dave Aronberg

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:46 am

Pretty bad Dave when retired judges starting to come out against you. Your political career may be starting to derail. See if you were just a man and not a puppet, things may be different.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:54 am

Do you really think anyone cares about Aronberg? The SAO "reviews" the information provided to them by the investigating agency. Nothing more. They have 7or 8 investigators and the only one I have ever seen do anything is a retired Detective from PBSO who works there. They have a new Chief who used to be in Homicide and a former WPB Lt in his place. They have no lab and their evidence room is small. So they don't do investigations into shootings, they do reviews only.
0 x

Troof

Postby Troof » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:07 pm

Aronberg is a corrupt, douchebag politician, and his office is filled with incompetent, corrupt douchebags like him.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:55 am

Very shameful and weak little fellow.
0 x

Raindancer

Postby Raindancer » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:33 pm

Every police shooting in PBC should be investigated by a grand jury, and not 3 years after it happened.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:36 pm

Dave, you looked feeble on the recent new conference telling the media you didn't have the courage to file charges on Nouman Raja even with overwhelming evidence. You were afraid of hurting your political support from the PBA that you sent this to a Grand Jury to do your job. You should feel a shamed of yourself. You are a hugh disappointment to the residents of this county.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:10 pm

Dave did just fine. Unlike you, he had Investigators, Detectives, FBI Agents and hundreds of witnesses or should I say "potential witnesses" to have interviewed. They were all guests at hotels all over the world and not just here in Palm Beach County. It's called being thorough and presenting all of the evidence. The mere magnitude of people and arranging for interviews in the event that one person saw something relevant was the right thing to do. With the PBA's new stance in no longer allowing Officers to be interviewed on scene and doing walk thrus will result in every OIS going before a Grand Jury. Dave did the right thing, not the political or expedient thing. I voted for Judge Keever when she ran for SA and given the same set of circumstances, I doubt she would have done it differently.
0 x

IA Retired

Postby IA Retired » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:18 pm

PBA's "new stance" as you call it is long past due. Cops should never be asked to do "re-enactments" of what happened in a shooting only a couple hours after it. In some states it's illegal to even ask an officer to explain a shooting in less than 48 hours. Bradshaw leans big-time at the scene on deputies for the "re-enactments" right away so he can do his political act justifying the shooting right at the scene and then throw the deputy under the bus later if anything the guy says doesn't fit with other evidence. PBA Attorney Lippman was against them since Krischer left the SAO and kept writing about the stupidity of continuing to do them, which irritated the hell out of Bradshaw. But PBA President Kazanjian is Bradshaw's sock puppet and didn't have the balls to pull the plug on the things. Sad how Bradshaw gets PBA President PBSO Sgt. Kazanjian to fire Lippman who I know personally was hands-down the best lawyer a cop could have at a shooting or in a Grand Jury, especially now that the PBA finally has done what he was talking about for years. Too late for Raja who probably got shitty advice at the scene from the PBA lawyer who walked him into giving an account that probably was way too detailed way too soon after the shooting. The perceptual-cognitive distortions Raja understandably experienced at the scene are going to get played up to make him out to be a liar and he's going to be screwed. Raja probably would have been better off with the Grand Jury and for sure at trial if he said nothing at the scene and just let Jones' gun on the ground do his talking for him. What a tragedy. A young man who shouldn't have been killed and a cop who just should have let a marked unit check out the car.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:39 pm

I have mixed feelings on walk thrus because in some instances (legit OIS) they are invaluable because the emotion and reliving the incident can be both cathartic and enlightening. They assist the officer in decompression in telling his/her perceptions at the moment they fired. In my experience, and I have more than most, bad shoots become very evident because it's also recalling the lie they told initially and the attempt to keep the lie going. Even rehearsed, Custer's was an epic fail. I like Gary and he is a good lawyer, honest and ethical. Coming from the mindset of a defense lawyer, it also gives him an insight into the legitimacy of the officers actions. It's a heads up and begets the circle the wagon mentality. You rail against "perceived cover ups" yet invite the practice. Want them all to go to a Grand Jury? Be careful what you wish for.
0 x

IA Retired

Postby IA Retired » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:46 pm

Can't take issue with much of what you say. In some OIS situations a walkthrough is going to be advisable. Getting a close-out memo, even if it takes a few months, is better than the stress of waiting and trying to prepare for a grand jury and then going in and answering grand jurors' questions. But in most cases the presence of videos from different angles and in two dimensions, and of witnesses with baggage and perceptual-cognitive issues themselves, makes giving a sworn account at the scene before decompressing, sleeping and processing the flood of thoughts and reflexes is just preserving statements that are going to be used against the cop for impeachment and to make headlines. Lippman was good at the scene preparing officers when they were ready and not when investigators were ready. He was also the only PBA lawyer to have gone into a grand jury with a cop in the last 25 years or so. I'd really like to see whatever it was he wrote that got Kazanjian to fire him.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:27 am

The only reason this went to the Grand Jury is Aronberg didn't have the courage to do it himself. He was afraid he wouldn't get his political backing. Guy has no guts. The only reason the investigation took so long and so many witnesses were interviewed from all over the world, which was foolish, is because of the FBI intervention. Bet that..... If Raja get himself a good attorney, not a PBA attorney he may get away with some of his stupidity and macho mistakes, but if he depends on the outside attorneys the PBA will provide, he's screwed. Aronberg will try to get his lackeys to provide a good prosecution, but it still doesn't negate his incompetence he has showed thus far.

If this had been a PBSO deputy, this incident would have already been justified. There would have been no thorough investigation, that tape would have been lost and the thousands, if not millions, of dollars the city is going to pay out would be mute.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:12 pm

The man is a politician. Look at his "trial" record as a lawyer. It doesn't take a genius to see that all of those witnesses had to be interviewed because he wouldn't give in to public outcry to arrest Raja. Cold and calculated he wanted nothing to pop up and do exactly what you describe with Raja getting away with this. I give him a lot of credit because we all know Raja did it and the leak about the taped call turned out to be true. No surprise defense witnesses but as usual, there is an allegation with zero support when the facts of what they did and the manner that it was done right in front of you. Your bias is on display. I get it but at the end of the day, Raja was charged.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:50 pm

Dave, I am sure you read the recent so called bs article about the Sheriff and his top administration embezzling and laundering 32 million dollars. You have the chnace to redeem yourself Dave. Srep up to the plate and do an honest investigation this time. You have nothing to loose. PBA might be involved but since no one is running against you, you don't need them. Unless you are involved also, it's time to do the right thing for once.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:55 pm

That article was total nonsense. 8-) There is no such investigation that has found any of that. If it had been legit, every news outlet would have been all over it.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:12 pm

Aronberg will never investigate this because he is involved also. PBA is smart. Tie up the only people that could hurt them.
0 x

LEWIS KASMAN

ARONBERG PRAISE LEWIS KASMAN

Postby LEWIS KASMAN » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:30 pm

The State Attorney and PBSO should be thankful to "Gotti Adopted Son" Lewis Kasman for putting himself in grave danger in recording Home Grown Terrorist MARK DOUGAN for encrypting electronic equipment for members of Organized Crime both in the USA and RUSSIA...... It was Kasman who alerted the FBI, NSA, DOJ and Homeland Security ALL about Mark Dougan..... Dougan desire to kill Bradshaw and Gauger and Now I hear Chief Judge Jeffrey Colbath... Dougan hates Colbath too......

Wake up Aronberg and praise "TOP ECHELON" former FBI informant Lewis Kasman for bringing these murder plots to the attention of the FEDS. One only has to read Lewis Kasman's sworn affidavit.....

Good Work Mr. Kasman and Det. Michelle Romanelli of PBSO.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:34 pm

Lol
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:45 pm

Mark Dougan is a non entity. This so call CI Kasman did his dirty deeds in a scheme to obtain information for Bradshaw and Gauger civil suit against Dougan. There are no criminal charges here. This is a big joke. Just like Kasman himself.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:46 pm

Aronberg is involved in the PBA scandal.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:28 am

Wouldn't waste my time reading about this douchbag
0 x

Return to “State Attorney's Office”