King Ric`s kingdom is crumbling

Chat, rants and banter for Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office employees
Guest

King Ric`s kingdom is crumbling

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:10 pm

Dirty Dave, you better start doing the right thing. You see the two federal decisions that came down today against the sheriff's office. You are involved in these corrupt cover ups of murders by law enforcement. If you don't want to be a defendant, maybe you better cut the strings and start doing the right things. Just a friendly suggestion.. you understand.
0 x

Guest

Re: King Ric`s kingdom is crumbling

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:14 pm

The only thing Aronberg is going to do is have Glenn Westcott working harder to try and tap into this website to try and find out who the hell is getting inside info and letting it out on here and to the press. He is a piece of crap that needs new bracelets called handcuffs
0 x

Guest

Re: King Ric`s kingdom is crumbling

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:54 pm

Guest wrote:The only thing Aronberg is going to do is have Glenn Westcott working harder to try and tap into this website to try and find out who the hell is getting inside info and letting it out on here and to the press. He is a piece of crap that needs new bracelets called handcuffs

Hahaha, it'll never happen. They don't even know own where the fucking thing is hosted. :lol:
0 x

Guest

Re: King Ric`s kingdom is crumbling

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:16 am

Glenn will tell you there is no one even close to him when it comes to police work. He will tell you up front that he is the best. Glenn is convinced he will identify who is slamming his boss.
0 x

Guest

Re: King Ric`s kingdom is crumbling

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:47 am

Wow! Just read an article that the dad of the Koch brothers, Bradshaw's biggest contributor (other than Mafia related John Stillupi), was a Nazi sympathizer and built them oil refineries so they could go on their killing spree. Now this shit makes perfect sense. Why does Bradshaw and Gauger act like Mafia and Nazis and run PBSO like an organized crime ring? Birds of a feather!
0 x

Guest

Re: King Ric`s kingdom is crumbling

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:38 pm

If you think for one second that Wescott gives a shit about PBSO or PBSOTALKS then You don't know him at all. I read this stuff every day and when I tell him something he says not only does he not care about this website, but these are all adults and they can handle their own business. He doesn't know or ever worked with Dougan and only saw him once. He is one of the hardest working people that I know and a damn good cop. He thinks this is silly and wonders why anyone would waste their time here. I think I am starting to agree with him.
0 x

Guest

Re: King Ric`s kingdom is crumbling

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:44 am

Ot oh.....more facts coming out about Bradshaw. Dave, you better step up soon.
0 x

Jew Manchu

Re: King Ric`s kingdom is crumbling

Postby Jew Manchu » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:19 pm

Guest wrote:Wow! Just read an article that the dad of the Koch brothers, Bradshaw's biggest contributor (other than Mafia related John Stillupi), was a Nazi sympathizer and built them oil refineries so they could go on their killing spree. Now this shit makes perfect sense. Why does Bradshaw and Gauger act like Mafia and Nazis and run PBSO like an organized crime ring? Birds of a feather!


Country would be much better without the subversive, hippocritical jews.
0 x

Dirty Deals

Re: King Ric`s kingdom is crumbling

Postby Dirty Deals » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:53 pm

Jew Manchu wrote:
Guest wrote:Wow! Just read an article that the dad of the Koch brothers, Bradshaw's biggest contributor (other than Mafia related John Stillupi), was a Nazi sympathizer and built them oil refineries so they could go on their killing spree. Now this shit makes perfect sense. Why does Bradshaw and Gauger act like Mafia and Nazis and run PBSO like an organized crime ring? Birds of a feather!


Country would be much better without the subversive, hippocritical jews.



Sadly, history repeats, when suppressed and ignored.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ArtefactPorn/c ... h=2f09211f
0 x


Return to “State Attorney's Office”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest