Aronberg has no balls.

Chat, rants and banter for Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office employees
JustAssForAll

Aronberg has no balls.

Postby JustAssForAll » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:30 pm

PBG cut Raza loose. He's dead to them. He left his detail at Double Tree. He rolled up on Jones in plain clothes with no badge and no radio. After he shot Jones he called 911 on his cell phone. I'd like to know whether Jones' flashers were on or if his hood was up. I'd also like to know why Aronberg doesn't just file manslaughter charges. Why a grand jury? He has more than enough to go on. WTF do we need a grand jury for? Professional courtesy? He's not a cop anymore and never will be. So why is Aronberg afraid to just arrest him and put him on trial?
0 x

Sociopath Buffet

Re: Aronberg has no balls.

Postby Sociopath Buffet » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:34 am

JustAssForAll wrote:PBG cut Raza loose. He's dead to them. He left his detail at Double Tree. He rolled up on Jones in plain clothes with no badge and no radio. After he shot Jones he called 911 on his cell phone. I'd like to know whether Jones' flashers were on or if his hood was up. I'd also like to know why Aronberg doesn't just file manslaughter charges. Why a grand jury? He has more than enough to go on. WTF do we need a grand jury for? Professional courtesy? He's not a cop anymore and never will be. So why is Aronberg afraid to just arrest him and put him on trial?


No balls? Try no integrity, no conscience, and no skills except exploiting political currency.
0 x

Peter

Re: Aronberg has no balls.

Postby Peter » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:47 am

Once again, GOSSIP EXTRA JOSE LAMBIET without checking ---- files a BS story on LEWIS KASMAN claiming Kasman was PAID by PBSO -NOT TRUE ---- Kasman Never received a penny from PBSO -- He never asked nor was it offered. He was just allowed to steal that 5,000 from an attorney without going to jail because PBSO made the charges go away. Further, Mr. Kasman was Gambino Boss John J. Gottis personal FELLATIO provider and "ADOPTED SON" NOT his ACCOUNTANT..... Dougan tell your Partner Lambiet to get the story CORRECT in fairness to professional reporting. Kasman felt the charges against him would be dropped off he manufactured a threat on the life of Law enforcement. I see Dougan still releasing that list of names and addresses of Elected officials, Law enforcement and so on....
0 x

Jose & facts?

Re: Aronberg has no balls.

Postby Jose & facts? » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:16 am

Peter wrote:Once again, GOSSIP EXTRA JOSE LAMBIET without checking ---- files a BS story on LEWIS KASMAN claiming Kasman was PAID by PBSO -NOT TRUE ---- Kasman Never received a penny from PBSO -- He never asked nor was it offered. He was just allowed to steal that 5,000 from an attorney without going to jail because PBSO made the charges go away. Further, Mr. Kasman was Gambino Boss John J. Gottis personal FELLATIO provider and "ADOPTED SON" NOT his ACCOUNTANT..... Dougan tell your Partner Lambiet to get the story CORRECT in fairness to professional reporting. Kasman felt the charges against him would be dropped off he manufactured a threat on the life of Law enforcement. I see Dougan still releasing that list of names and addresses of Elected officials, Law enforcement and so on....


Kasman named himself adopted son and was more rat and errand boy than advisor to Gotti - true. But, he was paid at least $300K by the FBI to be a rat, and the FBI raided Dougan's home based on what they already knew was bullshit, so it isn't unreasonable to assume that Kasman was compensated by the FBI/PBSO for this round of rat shit also.
0 x

Guest

Kaz Lewis for PBSO Sheriff.

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:30 pm

Kaz Lewis for PBSO Sheriff. 2016
0 x

Guest

Re: Aronberg has no balls.

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:16 pm

I like Dave. He seems like a nice man. He is a politician to be sure and is doing things the right way. Nothing wrong with a Grand Jury. I wish they had empaneled one for Custer.
0 x

Guest

Re: Aronberg has no balls.

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:29 pm

One other fact that is clear for all to see. PBSO had NOTHING to do with the Search Warrants on Dougan's residence. They weren't even there. The warrant was issued to the SA. Executed by the SA and not one Deputy was there at all.
0 x

Tricky Ricky

Re: Aronberg has no balls.

Postby Tricky Ricky » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:48 pm

Because they left the SA's office, after giving the pc, that the snitch supplied.

False Flag attack, is an old trick.
0 x

Guest

Re: Aronberg has no balls.

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:16 am

The amount of stuff you don't know is stunning. PBSO had zero to do with this because of the play that Dougan gets for this website. He hasn't even been stopped for a traffic infraction. So stop with the paranoid delusions. If you just ask a few questions to the right people (since you're the great Karnac) you wouldn't need to guess. I know that the delusion is as important to you and Dougan because it keeps the lies alive. All of them. Your pathetic protestations notwithstanding, you're wrong. You and Dougan live in a fantasy world where nothing is real unless it supports the lie. You guys have followed a fraud and a loser all this time. Now you're as fucked up as he is. Enjoy that.
0 x

Guest

Re: Aronberg has no balls.

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:50 am

Ask Dougan's other inept pal, "Rocco" (Another phony fuck) because I hear that he was there taking pictures of the Federal Agents and SAO guys who were there. I am sure he could enlighten you. Rick always has a comment. I never heard him say a word about who was there and he saw them all. Ask him if he took any pictures of the inside of the Dougan home. I heard that they almost needed bio-hazard suits because they live in such filth. I can't wait to see those published photo's! Sadly, while your hero hides in Russia and allegedly asks for asylum (A Mental Asylum) and leaves his wife and kids behind, they never become public record unless he is tried in a US courtroom. But maybe the drunken biker wannabe can enlighten us. My source is pretty good on this one and his stated desire to run for Sheriff? More delusions from the empty windbag.
0 x

Guest

Re: Aronberg has no balls.

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:06 am

The weakness in the case is this.

The cognitive function of concepts was undercut by a series of grotesque devices—such, for instance, as the “analytic-synthetic” dichotomy which, by a route of tortuous circumlocutions and equivocations, leads to the dogma that a “necessarily” true proposition cannot be factual, and a factual proposition cannot be “necessarily” true.

Since a concept is an integration of units, it has no content or meaning apart from its units. The meaning of a concept consists of the units—the existents—which it integrates, including all the characteristics of these units, i.e. The Mob, SA, and PBSO, working against free speech.

Once you mix the mob with the PBSO, and false flags, you have disasters...
0 x

PBSO Owned Judge

Re: Aronberg has no balls.

Postby PBSO Owned Judge » Sun May 01, 2016 2:25 pm

From PBSO, to a paid criminal CI, to SA and FBI, to a judge, to BSO, who takes down go daddy, "only because of go daddy's internal policies

The public is not protected, PBSO and the Judge, is the start, and finish here.
The judge, sold her robe, and sold out the public she's supposed to protect, on the work of a MOB CI....

The only difference between the judge, and Kasman. Is Kasman, has for more integrity, than the Ringer Judge.
0 x

Guest

Re: Aronberg has no balls.

Postby Guest » Sun May 01, 2016 11:56 pm

The Country, of Palm Beach County, has established an Amendment, to all other amendments.
http://www.cecc.gov/freedom-of-expressi ... ot-a-right
0 x

#OPAronberg

Re: Aronberg has no balls.

Postby #OPAronberg » Tue May 03, 2016 2:41 pm

The worm has turned my brothers, and is now packing an Uzi:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1703661513248960/permalink/1705213989760379/

:mrgreen: :o :shock: :P
0 x

Perjury Products

Re: Aronberg has no balls.

Postby Perjury Products » Tue May 03, 2016 3:11 pm

#OPAronberg wrote:The worm has turned my brothers, and is now packing an Uzi:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1703661513248960/permalink/1705213989760379/

:mrgreen: :o :shock: :P


In all fairness, you have to put yourself in his shoe's.
He has a lot of mishaps to deal with., and untrained or corrupted police officials were around before him.
As far as Corey, most SA's would have done the same.

Maybe if he would place his sights, on "preventing, the Fraud on the Courts, and Malicious Prosecutions, that occur "daily, in plain view, of "open courts, he could be a hero. Much of the Culture, in the 15th, SAO, lingers from the Krisher days.

Bradshaw had more time in the court house than Aronberg, and I would not want his job for sure.
Maybe he'll smell the coffee, and stand up for the public at large.

It would be nice, if he didn't allow false reports, and perjury, to occur.
837.02 Perjury in official proceedings.—
(1) Except as provided in subsection (2), whoever makes a false statement, which he or she does not believe to be true, under oath in an official proceeding in regard to any material matter, commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(2) Whoever makes a false statement, which he or she does not believe to be true, under oath in an official proceeding that relates to the prosecution of a capital felony, commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(3) Knowledge of the materiality of the statement is not an element of the crime of perjury under subsection (1) or subsection (2), and the defendant’s mistaken belief that the statement was not material is not a defense.
History.—s. 1, sub-ch. 6, ch. 1637, 1868; RS 2561; GS 3473; RGS 5343; CGL 7477; s. 998, ch. 71-136; s. 55, ch. 74-383; s. 33, ch. 75-298; s. 3, ch. 97-90; s. 1311, ch. 97-102.
0 x

No excuse

Re: Aronberg has no balls.

Postby No excuse » Tue May 03, 2016 3:16 pm

Perjury Products wrote:
#OPAronberg wrote:The worm has turned my brothers, and is now packing an Uzi:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1703661513248960/permalink/1705213989760379/

:mrgreen: :o :shock: :P


In all fairness, you have to put yourself in his shoe's.
He has a lot of mishaps to deal with., and untrained or corrupted police officials were around before him.
As far as Corey, most SA's would have done the same.


And most SA's, are corrupt, weak-ass, political pieces of self serving sociopath shit, just like Dave Aronberg.
0 x

Yea but

Re: Aronberg has no balls.

Postby Yea but » Tue May 03, 2016 3:36 pm

I can't argue with that, but can say, if Aronberg, or any SA can prevent the following, then it would fix many problems, and negative attention. The following is waived for the most part, and should be enforced, not willfully, knowingly, and habitually, ignored.

837.02 Perjury in official proceedings.—
(1) Except as provided in subsection (2), whoever makes a false statement, which he or she does not believe to be true, under oath in an official proceeding in regard to any material matter, commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(2) Whoever makes a false statement, which he or she does not believe to be true, under oath in an official proceeding that relates to the prosecution of a capital felony, commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(3) Knowledge of the materiality of the statement is not an element of the crime of perjury under subsection (1) or subsection (2), and the defendant’s mistaken belief that the statement was not material is not a defense.
History.—s. 1, sub-ch. 6, ch. 1637, 1868; RS 2561; GS 3473; RGS 5343; CGL 7477; s. 998, ch. 71-136; s. 55, ch. 74-383; s. 33, ch. 75-298; s. 3, ch. 97-90; s. 1311, ch. 97-102.
0 x

OpAronberg

Re: Aronberg has no balls.

Postby OpAronberg » Wed May 04, 2016 8:49 am

#OPAronberg wrote:The worm has turned my brothers, and is now packing an Uzi:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1703661513248960/permalink/1705213989760379/

:mrgreen: :o :shock: :P


#OPAronberg Facebook page was taken down around midnight EST last night, and is still down as of 8:20am today. I am virtually certain, that this is because of the data dump that was posted shortly before it was removed; it is against FSS, and hence, Facebook's TOS, to post/publish confidential information about LE personnel. Same excuse used to screw with the original domain of this site, as well as several others.

I wonder how Anonymous will react? I'm sure they won't be sending flowers . . . ;)
0 x

#OPAronberg On!

Re: Aronberg has no balls.

Postby #OPAronberg On! » Wed May 04, 2016 11:13 am

OK, so a new Facebook event page went up right after the old page was taken down - OP Aronberg is on again!

https://www.facebook.com/events/118234621916552/?active_tab=highlights

:mrgreen: :o :shock: :D
0 x

The Fraud Loop

Re: Aronberg has no balls.

Postby The Fraud Loop » Wed May 04, 2016 12:01 pm

[quote="#OPAronberg On!"]OK, so a new Facebook event page went up right after the old page was taken down - OP Aronberg is on again!

https://www.facebook.com/events/118234621916552/?active_tab=highlights


Really don't need Facebook.
All Aronberg needs to do, is prevent the following type of cases that are initiated from his office, or brought to his office, by "criminals", within.

Fraud upon the court is fraud committed by officers of the court. The officers of the court are attorneys, judges, and judicial employees, including the staff of the clerk of the court. In its simplest terms, fraud upon the court is types of actions designed to interfere with the proper functioning and decision-making of a case.
Fraud on the court should embrace only that species of fraud which does or attempts to, subvert the integrity of the court itself, or is a fraud perpetrated by officers of the court) (citation omitted) ; Kerwit Med. Prods., Inc. v. N. & H. Instruments, Inc., 616 F.2d 833, 837 (11th Cir. 1980).

In my experience, at The North County Court, in Palm Beach Gardens, I have seen attorneys, a judge, and the staff of the clerks of the courts all commit fraud upon the court, and there was at the very least a conspiracy between the judges and the clerk of the court's office. All of this was part of unconscionable schemes designed to improperly influence the courts in their decisions.

Fraud on the court must involve an unconscionable plan or scheme which is designed to improperly influence the court in its decision . . . Davenport Recycling Assocs. v. C.I.R., 220 F.3d 1255, 1262 (11th Cir. 2000) (alleged fraud on tax court).
It has been found only in those instances where the fraud vitiates the courts ability to reach an impartial disposition of the case.

In my cases, the fraud was directed at the judicial machinery itself. The fraud subverted the integrity of the courts. The fraud was designed to deceive the courts into believing facts that were not true. The courts were unable to adjudicate the matter properly because the courts were influenced by false information.
Chief Justice John Marshall acknowledged that a court may grant relief from judgment where a new matter clearly proves it to be against conscience to execute a judgment, and of which the injured party could not have availed himself before judgment. Marine Ins. Co. of Alexandria v. Hodgson, 11 U.S. (7 Cranch) 332, 336 (1813).

He further emphasized that an Article III court can grant relief where the equity of the applicant [is] free from doubt, and where a judgment would be against conscience for the person who has obtained it to avail himself. . at 337 (emphasis supplied).
0 x

Fraud on the Court

Re: Aronberg has no balls.

Postby Fraud on the Court » Wed May 04, 2016 12:07 pm

Maybe Mark left because:

In most cases the 15th. SA presents evidence is fabricated. Many attorneys are knowing participants in the fraud on the court, out of fear of creating an un-favorable judge in upcoming cases. Bogus documents were placed into the record. Lies are told under oath, at depositions and in affidavits, and in various filings with the courts, and schemes were concocted to attempt to cover-up certain falsehoods. Attorneys for the 15th. SAO, were involved in all of this.

The fabrication of evidence by a party in which an attorney is implicated, will constitute a fraud on the court." Id. at 1338 (citing to Hazel-Atlas Glass Co. v. Hartford-Empire Co., 322 U.S. 238, 64 S.Ct. 997 (1944)).
0 x

#OPAronberg

Re: Aronberg has no balls.

Postby #OPAronberg » Wed May 04, 2016 3:43 pm

Last event page was taken down, new one went up!

https://www.facebook.com/events/996803293735749/?active_tab=posts
0 x

Kudos

Re: Aronberg has no balls.

Postby Kudos » Wed May 04, 2016 9:27 pm

The Fraud Loop wrote:Really don't need Facebook . . . within."


You know what? You are exactly right. The event linked to is nothing more than a futile diversion for punk narcissists to get face time on local media, and I will not be supporting it, and quite frankly, no one with any intelligence or integrity should.
0 x

Play Bill

Re: Aronberg has no balls.

Postby Play Bill » Wed May 04, 2016 9:35 pm

Here's the Play Bill.

Whenever they want to stifle decent, internal SAO policies, is as follows:
(1) Create an intentional fraud;
(2) by an officer of the court;
(3) which is directed at the court itself;
and (4) in fact deceives the court.

Fraud upon the court may take the form of a scheme or plan by a litigant, wholly without the involvement of counsel, that is intended to corrupt the courts decision-making. See Toscano v. Commissioner, 441 F.2d 930, 934-36 (9th Cir. 1971)
0 x

Guest

Re: Aronberg has no balls.

Postby Guest » Thu May 05, 2016 12:05 am

Kudos wrote:
The Fraud Loop wrote:Really don't need Facebook . . . within."


You know what? You are exactly right. The event linked to is nothing more than a futile diversion for punk narcissists to get face time on local media, and I will not be supporting it, and quite frankly, no one with any intelligence or integrity should.


Reasoning? They got the red meat, in the form of body cams, for everyone.
The Masses, are Asses, who are ok with the body cam solution, at the masses.
Typical Denying the Antecedent, for the diversion of actual causalities. (Proper Management)
0 x


Return to “State Attorney's Office”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest