Free Press Handcuffed and Caged

Chat, rants and banter for Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office employees
Free Press Arrested

Free Press Handcuffed and Caged

Postby Free Press Arrested » Sat May 21, 2016 12:27 am

0 x

Re: Free Press Handcuffed and Caged

Postby Guest » Sat May 21, 2016 2:31 am

Free Press Arrested wrote:Free Press, not Free.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm- ... story.html

Fuck that asshole. Here is a gift for everyone call his mother fucking ass at 3 am. Do it from a cell burner application like Burner. It's his PERSONAL mobile number. The same one he used to make shady backdoor deals with Oboyle. The same one he used to lie to the Palm Beach Post about the check he altered. The same one he used to write Dougan on to meet in dark abandoned buildings to beg uum not to post a copy of the real check, promised to be independent of Bradshaw and to ask him to get O'Boyle on his side. It's the same phone he contacted Dougan with to give him the American lost of democratic voters so he could sent out his anti Sheriff from Burt Aaronson.com emails.this Phineas has seen some rely crooked, shady shit. Give it a ring and see what it can do for you. Yup, the personal cell of David Aronberg, elected state attorney of Palm Beach county. 561-889-7979
Screenshot_2016-05-21-09-27-38-1.png
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat May 21, 2016 2:46 am

So this is what Anonymous does now? They protest like the smelly, homeless occupy movement? What a bunch of pussies... grow some balls and hack a real target, like the State Attorney's office. But you can't, can you? Because Anonymous Florida is a bunch of wannabee posers, people wearing the masks because they think it's cool but with no skilz other than the ability to log into Facebook. What a disgrace.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat May 21, 2016 7:35 am

Guest wrote:

Fuck that asshole. Here is a gift for everyone call his mother fucking ass at 3 am. Do it from a cell burner application like Burner. It's his PERSONAL mobile number. The same one he used to make shady backdoor deals with Oboyle. The same one he used to lie to the Palm Beach Post about the check he altered. The same one he used to write Dougan on to meet in dark abandoned buildings to beg uum not to post a copy of the real check, promised to be independent of Bradshaw and to ask him to get O'Boyle on his side. It's the same phone he contacted Dougan with to give him the American lost of democratic voters so he could sent out his anti Sheriff from Burt Aaronson.com emails.this Phineas has seen some rely crooked, shady shit. Give it a ring and see what it can do for you. Yup, the personal cell of David Aronberg, elected state attorney of Palm Beach county. 561-889-7979

That shit is great!
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat May 21, 2016 9:27 am

Because making harassing phone calls at 3AM is such an adult thing to do and will accomplish what exactly? He will simply change his number. The Grand Jury will ultimately decide this matter and if the evidence pans out as most of us suspect it will, Raja will be charged. If the idiots from Anonymous could read or had jobs, they might have seen the No Trespassing signs and obeyed the simplest of rules.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat May 21, 2016 1:01 pm

Guest wrote:Because making harassing phone calls at 3AM is such an adult thing to do and will accomplish what exactly? He will simply change his number. The Grand Jury will ultimately decide this matter and if the evidence pans out as most of us suspect it will, Raja will be charged. If the idiots from Anonymous could read or had jobs, they might have seen the No Trespassing signs and obeyed the simplest of rules.

Seth should have been armed.... Let that be a lesson....
0 x

Kentucky Colonel

Postby Kentucky Colonel » Sat May 21, 2016 1:33 pm

Q...What's the difference between the Adams Lin shooting and the Nouman Raja shooting?
A...The PBA lawyers.

Q...What's the difference between the Adams Lin shooting and the Mike Custer shooting?
A...The PBA lawyers.

Q...What's the most important problem working LEO's should be worked up about?
A...

Good luck suckers! :lol:
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat May 21, 2016 6:19 pm

And as a cop I would have supported Seth had he shot Custer. I have been busted numerous times on surveillances and never did anything beyond ID myself. Most didn't care and said thanks for being here and others asked me to leave. Which I did. It's beyond my comprehension why Custer, Goldstein and Raja were not either arrested or the cases put before the Grand Jury. I don't see any justification for any of them.
0 x

Return to “State Attorney's Office”