Rick Scott's new bill

Chat, rants and banter for teachers of Palm Beach County
Anonymous

Rick Scott's new bill

Postby Anonymous » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:10 pm

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_c_palm_beach_county/west_palm_beach/autistic-student-bitten-by-substitute-teacher

What "Case Law,", could the Palm Beach County States Attorney's Office come up with, to justify the charges to be dropped, on a Palm Beach County School Distrct Employee, regarding the above clip.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_c_palm_beach_county/west_palm_beach/autistic-student-bitten-by-substitute-teacher
0 x

Anonymous

Rick Scott's new bill

Postby Anonymous » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Nothing in article about the SAO. Couldn't get video to play.
0 x

Anonymous

Rick Scott's new bill

Postby Anonymous » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:19 pm

The SAO is EVIL!! Read the link!!!
0 x

Anonymous

Rick Scott's new bill

Postby Anonymous » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:31 pm

[quote="Anonymous"]The SAO is EVIL!! Read teh link!!![/quote]

Amen brother, Amen!
0 x

Anonymous

Rick Scott's new bill

Postby Anonymous » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:04 am

Actually,

The corruption in the Palm Beach County School District goes like this,

The PBCSD employess, call the PBCSP, to create a crime, or cover a crime, then the PBCSA will cover the crime with no charges, and will file charges mostly on the parents.

Because the parents, particuarlly single fathers, are easy prey.

Hurting children is all the rage @ the Palm Beach County States Attorney's office.
0 x

Anonymous

Rick Scott's new bill

Postby Anonymous » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:15 pm

I read the link and the SAO isn't even mentioned in the article. The video won't play so I am trying to understand the writers point. You people are a sad bunch. You lack simple comprehension skills and whoever writes these headlines is as misleading as those in some media outlets. Grand headline, not much more than some of you simply agreeing with each other.
0 x

Anonymous

Rick Scott's new bill

Postby Anonymous » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:37 pm

After reading that story and listening to the video, I know now that the PBC SAO would punch babies in the face if they could! So corrupt and hateful against innocent children!
0 x

Return to “P.B.C. School System and Teachers”