School Board Police Big Waste of Money

Chat, rants and banter for teachers of Palm Beach County
Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 09, 2011 8:47 pm

The school board police department is a big joke and purely an unnecesary invention by their chief of 20 years Jim Kelly. This goof wasn't even a good cop, mediocre at best and is made a chief of an invented PD to patrol a bunch of kids? C'mon man, all the cops that go there end up there cause they can't hack it anywhere else! Then they wish someway somehow the PBSO absorbs them and pays them that big money and pension that we all know not even the PBSO guys deserve let alone school police! Time to expose the waste in this county once and for all! Way to go Deputy Dog and that new cop talk radio show, you guys tell it like it is, keep up the good work!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 17, 2011 5:32 pm

Talk about waste, last night at Allen West's Town Hall Meeting where a whole 30-40 people showed that were mostly all senior citizens, they had 12 School Board Cops (Oh yeah and each one had their own take home cop car with them?) plus West's own security of 7 guys and 1 Sheriff Brass. We can't get Kelly to send that many cops when we know we're going to have a school riot! They are out of control!
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 26, 2011 3:25 pm

Actually, School Police provide PBSO with good intel about gangs and other issues. Most of our SROs are retired Officers from other agencies such as Riviera Beach PD, WPB PD, and NYPD who served honorable careers. Maybe the reason you think they are ineffective is because they have to fight school administrations who try to cover up everything. If PBSO took over, the SROs wouldn't have to worry about the Principals.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:49 am

[quote="Anonymous"]Actually, School Police provide PBSO with good intel about gangs and other issues. Most of our SROs are retired Officers from other agencies such as Riviera Beach PD, WPB PD, and NYPD who served honorable careers. Maybe the reason you think they are ineffective is because they have to fight school administrations who try to cover up everything. If PBSO took over, the SROs wouldn't have to worry about the Principals.[/quote]

I'm not sure you fully take into account that the SRO's, are creating problems for parents who try to raise their children.

Even with a valid court order, I, as a single father, was prevented from getting my daughters report card, and was charged w/ kidnapping, for asking for it, on a day the was not my visitation day. It was felony charge, beacuse I asked for it on Tuesday.

The SRO was an "ex" PBSO, and they actually enjoy what they do.
In Florida, most law abiding members of the public, hate cops. And I never understood why, until I met w/ a SRO.

My trial lasted 2 days, the jury aquitted in 2min. 22 sec. including picking a foreperson.

Many Fl. officers in general are both untrained and arrogant.
Although I do know some great cops, the bad ones, and the ones who prtect the bad ones, don't deserve breath...
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:24 am

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Actually, School Police provide PBSO with good intel about gangs and other issues. Most of our SROs are retired Officers from other agencies such as Riviera Beach PD, WPB PD, and NYPD who served honorable careers. Maybe the reason you think they are ineffective is because they have to fight school administrations who try to cover up everything. If PBSO took over, the SROs wouldn't have to worry about the Principals.[/quote]

I'm not sure you fully take into account that the SRO's, are creating problems for parents who try to raise their children.

Even with a valid court order, I, as a single father, was prevented from getting my daughters report card, and was charged w/ kidnapping, for asking for it, on a day the was not my visitation day. It was felony charge, beacuse I asked for it on Tuesday.

In Florida, most law abiding members of the public, hate cops. And I never understood why, until I met w/ a SRO.

My trial lasted 2 days, the jury aquitted in 2min. 22 sec. including picking a foreperson.

Although I do know some great cops, the bad ones, and the ones who prtect the bad ones, don't deserve breath...[/quote]
Im glad that you were found not guilty, but the system most likely cost you a lot of money to get that not guilty verdict.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:07 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"][quote="Anonymous"]Actually, School Police provide PBSO with good intel about gangs and other issues. Most of our SROs are retired Officers from other agencies such as Riviera Beach PD, WPB PD, and NYPD who served honorable careers. Maybe the reason you think they are ineffective is because they have to fight school administrations who try to cover up everything. If PBSO took over, the SROs wouldn't have to worry about the Principals.[/quote]

Although I do know some great cops, the bad ones, and the ones who prtect the bad ones, don't deserve breath...[/quote]
Im glad that you were found not guilty, but the system most likely cost you a lot of money to get that not guilty verdict.[/quote]

Yes. but not just money, my daughter missed over 45 days of school, and the SA was actually trying to manufacture evidence, and refused to take into account, my ex's statements, that she gave me permission to pick up my daughter, and then actuall place my own doughter on the stand for the state.

Hitler's youth are being trained by the school board, and the SRO's are forced to back the "program".
I'm sure my daughter will remember the event for the rest of her life.

I've had cops and firefighters in my family, in every generation, since 1846.

As a tax payer, finaceing my own demise, and as an american history buff, I know fully what's on the horizon for all of us.

And hence, "all" local LEO's, (Effect) via the 15th. circuit, (cause), are the biggest threat. to the law abiding, public.

It's catch 22. The blue wall prevents the good, from preventing the bad. And the courts, encourges abuses, via omitions.

It's not going to last long. If the doctors ever gives me 30 days to live, I'll fix the problem, PDQ.
And procedures will change soon after.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:39 pm

Whats up with that lazy ex gang block head kuschel. Ever since his best buddy Ed Brewer kicked the bucket he hasn't done anything. Hiding out at some high school cause Brewer isn't around to cover for his stupid crap anymore.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:39 pm

HAHA @ that Kusch remark. He is a great cop, just ask him, and he will tell you all about it. Lots of the garbage is being exposed now at the District PD, and dont forget Kelly is retiring in August.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:15 am

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_c_palm_beach_county/west_palm_beach/autistic-student-bitten-by-substitute-teacher

What "Case Law,", could the Palm Beach County States Attorney's Office come up with, to justify the charges to be dropped, on a Palm Beach County School Distrct Employee, regarding the above clip.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:58 am

The Palm Beach County School District and Board members,

"use" the Palm Beach County "School Police" as their private harrassment tool for
non-cutodial fathers.

I wonder just how many cases there is, where the PBCSP is used to fabricate, and manufacture fasle evidence, of hide child abuse?

Any information regarding illegal activities, concerning the PBCSPD would be welcomed.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 am

Do you think that a self confessed devil worshiper, should be "The Princible" of a H.S. Is there any wonder why evil prevailed, at the Dwyer HS that day?

http://www.zoominfo.com/#!search/profile/person?personId=169645839&targetid=profile

How else can you explain all the evils, and all the weirdness, of this case.

I'm fighting evil.

These self proclaimed gods, can make bad things happen,

because the good, do nothing...

I'm not backing down...

Please check out Joseph Lee's Bio.

http://www.zoominfo.com/#!search/profile/person?personId=169645839&targetid=profile

Check out the vid, but focus on 22:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io7Wwz85z-4
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:20 am

Det. Mc Coy,

I have yet to get a response, in regards to my request, for an investigation.

Please be advised, I will again pose the request,

to investigate these two (2) child abusers,

by name, in several open forums, Thursday morning.

Please stay tuned, and prepair to respond.

Thank you in advance, for not covering up the habitual corruption, in your dept.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:50 am

Ms DeBarnes,

The latter is what I'm requesting.

And thank you for re-checking with Det. Mc Coy on the case #, of my complaint.

Also, please send any internal PBCSDPD policies, that allows, requires, and/or mandates, a PBCSD LEO, to forward a complaint to an out-side agency,

when an investigation needs to be conducted within your dept., during an investigation, involving a fellow SD LEO, or board member.

I'm not sure if there's any "independent" leadership over there, and feel strongly that an obvious conflict of interest exists, and is consistant with the corruption, that has been tolorated and encouraged, by The Palm Beach School District and its board members.
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:53 am

PALM BEACH SCHOOL DISTRICT SUPERINTENDENT, PRAISES SEX WITH MINORS

Scott Blake, who held several administration jobs in the Palm Beach County school district – most recently principal of Polo Park Middle School in Wellington – was arrested over the summer after sending soliciting emails to a person he thought was a 15-year-old boy. It was an undercover agent.

Blake drove his car to Boynton Beach for a rendezvous, and was picked up by police.

Blake, 47, pleaded guilty.

In this case, he was sentenced for what he tried to do. But his emails claimed that he previously had had sex with a minor.

Former Superintendent Bill Malone wrote that,

“I trust Scott Blake, and would be honored to serve with him in the future. I hope he can be returned to society soon.”
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:42 pm

What does this have to do with the school police?
0 x

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:19 am

[quote="Anonymous"]What does this have to do with the school police?[/quote]

The culture is established by the board members, and "enforced" by the Palm Beach School Police.

Unlike other agencies, school police protect the "Board Members", and upper-admin. who are not LEO's, but Fabian Marxist Educrats..

Hence, light bends in the two totally different worlds.

There is much factual bases for supporting the claim, that PBCSDPD allow crimes to be commited by admin.,
and board members and connected district employees.

This clip is just one example....

[url=http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_c_palm_beach_county/west_palm_beach/autistic-student-bitten-by-substitute-teacher]http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_c_palm_beach_county/west_palm_beach/autistic-student-bitten-by-substitute-teacher[/url]

Here's my question.

Q. How can a teacher bite a 6 year old handicaped student, break skin, and not get arrested.

Here's my answer

A. A PBCSD LEO, gets weekends off, and the LE "is" given all marching orders from Nat Harrington, (PR), and a very corrupt school board.

In short, the school districts PD, in Palm Beach County, are paid to re-enforce child abuse, by covering up crimes on children.

"And this goes on, all the time." Felony's go on daily, "in plain view", and the PBCSDPD.

They are required, to tow the line, or Fed funds will be lost. Follow the money, and find the culprets.
0 x

Return to “P.B.C. School System and Teachers”